• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Sep 24, 2002
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Sep 29, 2011
    Seriosuly, nobody's played this? It's really quite fun. The aim is to destroy all other cars and you unlock new cars (or vehicles) htroughout. There's some interesting levels and features with quite a few vehicles- and they aren't all the same. If they remastered it in HD and re-released it I think it'll be a great arcade game!
  2. Aug 12, 2019
    I'm honestly very surprised how obscure this game is! I mean, top down derbies aren't what I call a popular genre, but this only makes the game more unique.

Anyways, it is all what you'd expect from that sort of game, but powered up with vehicles from Hot Wheels. There is not a lot of content, and you can finish this game fairly quickly, and it shouldn't take more than a day to 100% it, but trust me that all this time is pure fun! The game is so well-designed and not punishing that all of your fails don't frustrate, but make you wanna play this game more and more to improve!

10/10. Very addictive. Visuals are still impressive. Music rocks.

There are no critic reviews yet.