5.3

1. Jan 31, 2021
    Has nothing to do with the Maingame, it’s just a cut out mini game, and there’s nothing what made the maingame what it is,... no story, nothing to explore... hope the next dlc will be better, if not, the expansionpass isn’t worth its money ☹️

Mixed or average reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 22, 2021
    If you are someone who enjoyed the puzzles and the dad joke-like humor of Immortals: Fenyx Rising, A New God DLC is for you. The Vaults will challenge your approach to the game mechanics with the addition of new and expanded mechanics. However, if you are not a fan of trials and get easily frustrated, the DLC might be a miserable experience.
  2. Feb 1, 2021
    Immortals Fenyx Rising: a New God is a good first DLC for Ubisoft Quebec. Something more could be done with the variety of the gameplay, but the game is fun and makes you smile.
  3. Jan 29, 2021
    The structure and new ideas in A New God are promising: Despite my frequent frustrations with its physics and many of the puzzles, I had a decent time barreling through all these puzzles without having to discover them on a huge map. But it's hard to ignore how haphazard it felt, the trepidation I experienced trying a solution I knew would work only to have it go wrong for reasons out of my control.