7.2

1. Jan 27, 2013
    The only thing I can say about this game is that it' is boring. The music is good, the design is good, the controls are good, but the game is just boring to a fault.
  2. Mar 31, 2016
    The "insane" part of this game are these stupid missile mazes where you guide badly controlled missiles through tight mazes without touching the walls. I made it through the first 2 of these, but I gave up after 50 attempts at the 3rd. Craziest difficulty spike I've ever seen in a game. I wanted to keep playing, but the devs kicked me out of the game with this stupid mechanic. OK Devs,The "insane" part of this game are these stupid missile mazes where you guide badly controlled missiles through tight mazes without touching the walls. I made it through the first 2 of these, but I gave up after 50 attempts at the 3rd. Craziest difficulty spike I've ever seen in a game. I wanted to keep playing, but the devs kicked me out of the game with this stupid mechanic. OK Devs, you win. I uninstalled it. And here's your zero rating for the crap experience. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. PC Gamer
    Jun 19, 2012
    It isn't a challenge or an epic, but for an arty game that's worthy of a seat next to Limbo, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet knows how to give you a good time without taking very much of it. [Aug 2012, p.69]
  2. May 30, 2012
    A pure distillation of old-school gameplay, decanted into a laser-cut crystal goblet of 21st Century awesome. [June 2012, p.66]
  3. Apr 26, 2012
    This game still is very unique – at least stylistically. And on the PC you get the better visuals, the better controls and overall more value for your money in this intersting MetroidVania variation.