8.8

1. Apr 3, 2019
    Just played this and it is legit hilarious. Cannot recommend highly enough if you like dark, messed up comedy, or shocking endings.
  2. Apr 9, 2019
    Holy guacamole is this game weird. Plenty of "sexy" world leaders, m-preg, Cthulhu, and bathroom shenanigans, as well as some of the funniest writing I've probably ever read. Honestly, I feel personally victimized by the whole experience.
  3. May 6, 2019
    A little bit wordy at times, but if you don't like to read, then what are you doing playing a visual novel anyways, I guess. took me 5 hours for my first playthrough, and 31/2 for my second. Probably won't play through a third time. Game is pretty tasteless/offensive with alot of it's humor, so keep that in mind too before jumping in.
  4. May 7, 2019
    The romance between your character and the Canadian prime minister is one of the sweetest, gentlest, most heartfelt romances this side of a lifetime movie, and quite frankly towers above anything else the genre has to offer. That said, I vehemently disliked several of the other romance options, including a certain orange figure. Macron was OK, but not as good as Justin.

There are no critic reviews yet.