6.6

1. Dec 7, 2018
    PROS
    - artstyle
    - soundtrack
    - some of the puzzles

CONS
    - not very well explained storyline
    - very short
    - can't see any replay value
    - no sense of progression
    - difficulty spikes

This game seems that it has no target playerbase. In the one hand is easier than most puzzle games, on the other, the storyline is not engaging enough to appeal to the casual player. Handle carefully.
  2. Dec 18, 2018
    Iris Fall is not perfect in its puzzle design and pacing but the beauty and integrity of the art and its moody, spellbouding scenaries along are more than worth the asking price.
  3. Dec 12, 2018
    Mixed.
    It feels unique but it's not.There was a game with the shadows concept and there's too many games about walking and solving simple puzzles.
    It's done OK, but it's short and i don't feel anything about this game.
    It's 5/10 and you probably can find something better for your evening. Because it's one evening.

Iris.Fall only takes a few hours to complete, and this feels just right. From start to finish it’s an engaging and well-polished experience that finishes on a high, before the demands of its tricky puzzling take too much of a toll. While the easily frustrated may wish to steer clear, this is a stylish brain-teasing trip worth taking.
  2. Jan 7, 2019
    Drawing from a pool of the classics – things like Rubik’s cubes, complementary rotation, circuit building – Iris.Fall has a puzzle for for everyone. Unfortunately, this has the corollary of ensuring that players with a weakness for a particular kind of puzzle will end up absolutely stuck at least once in the game. I personally found myself banging my head on a task involving building a bridge for the better part of a half hour, and it’s entirely possible that were I not reviewing the game, I might have quit there and then. I’m glad I didn’t, though, since the story deserves to be seen through to the end.
  3. Jan 7, 2019
    It’s beautiful, it has great music, it shows promise in its themes, but that’s about it. The game is frustratingly lacking in polish and originality, with things as critical as movement falling sub-par. I should say that, if you’re patient, not especially critical, and you’re desperate for a pretty puzzle game to play for a few hours (it took me about three hours to finish), Iris.Fall will not hurt you to play. Just don’t go in expecting a gem. As I said, it’s unpolished at best.