Place yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic World. Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment or Security interests in anPlace yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic World. Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment or Security interests in an uncertain world where life always finds a way.
Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them. Play with life itself to give your dinosaurs unique behaviours, traits and appearances, then contain and profit from them to fund your global search for lost dinosaur DNA.
Control the big picture with deep management tools or go hands-on to confront challenges on the ground or in the air. Expand your islands and choose your own journey in an all-new narrative featuring iconic characters from across the franchise and decades of Jurassic lore at your fingertips.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
10 Minutes Of Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay
Jun 17, 2018Jurassic World Evolution is a direct shot to nostalgia with the appearance of familiar faces, the magic BSO and a huge variety of dinosaurs. Even so, it’s global simplicity and the current lack of options in the management of the park makes the necessity of various updates in order to improve and become the perfect Jurassic Park simulator we all want.
LEVEL (Czech Republic)Dec 31, 2018Jurassic World Evolution is a good game, but some of its elements are painfully unfinished. If you really want to build your dinosaur park, do not look any further, however, the game should definitely be a bit cheaper. [Issue#287]
Jun 19, 2018Unfortunately, the act of doing all this research and genetic splicing amounts to the same level of involvement as a mobile clicker game. It’s just plain tedious. No one is saying that science has to be exhilarating, but it should at least feel more fulfilling than snoozing your morning alarm clock.
Feb 24, 2020This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Um jogo muito bom porém como nem tudo é flores tem um problema nos gráficos que faz com que ele não roda bom em todos computadores mas no geral é bom… Expand
Jun 13, 2018In production - the fifth in the film on the franchise Jurassic Park. Excuse me, for some time already Jurassic World. Everything began withIn production - the fifth in the film on the franchise Jurassic Park. Excuse me, for some time already Jurassic World. Everything began with the revolutionary picture of Steven Spielberg, shot back in 1993, - the special effects and the idea were also good. The whole world believed that a dinosaur can be cloned by getting its DNA from a mosquito stuck in an amber with a drop of blood inside. There was a wave of dinosauromania, which sort of seemed to disappear over time, but the release of the film "The World of the Jurassic Period" by Colin Trevorow showed that not until the end. The picture collected huge money, Universal Studios believed in the power of the ancient lizards - and therefore the next movie will be attached and the game. Not a traditional artisan craft, just to buy, but a high-budget economic strategy from the studio Frontier - the one that is responsible for the series Elite Dangerous and Rollercoaster Tycoon.
And this, you know, means something. Most of all, Jurassic World Evolution recalls (even externally) the previous creation of the studio: the game Planet Coaster. The very place where we are offered to build an amusement park, filling it with roller coaster of our own production and design. On the one hand, a sandbox with almost unlimited space for creativity. On the other hand, there is a good economic model behind all of this, and to make your park profitable, you need to think hard.
Here the basics are about the same. In stock - a very flexible editor of everything in the world, which allows you to dig at least the entire island you have allocated, filling it with vegetation, water, hills and hollows - or just smooth everything and create on a surface smooth as a table. It's obviously not the attractions with trolleys that need to be created, but the pens for dinosaurs. Creativity in this is much less - in fact, you only need to protect the territory, stick a gate somewhere, a feeder, a drinking bowl, perhaps something else special - say, thick bushes, without which this particular dinosaur will quickly fade, and that's all. Dino is grazing himself, the visitors are looking at him and are happy, sending money to your bottomless pocket. And at the same time they buy hot dogs in carefully placed stalls, live in hotels, ride in trolleys, visit museums and exhibitions ... But then the nuances begin. To begin with, dinosaurs must be taken from somewhere. And for this - to build a research center, in it to equip expeditions for the remains in search of the surviving elements of DNA. And it's unlikely that you'll immediately find enough material to clone a full-fledged dinosaur. At first, you will have to grow sickly and sickly, based on 50% of their genetic code. But the more data, the more healthy individuals will be born, and in time they can be modified: to plant the gene of some frog or snake for better survival. Such a copy will attract more visitors. A completely new kind of creation will not work out, but some number of hybrids, consistent with the movie, in the game still will be.
The more research - the more different dinosaurs, the better they are of quality. And the more, respectively, requires the territory for their resettlement and maintenance. And, what is most amusing, a lot of actions in the game developers offer to perform manually. It hatched into the light, say, tritseratops. He himself does not teleport to the cage. First you need to put the louse to sleep. You can make an order for a special group - it will fly out on a helicopter and for a while will chase the individual until it injects enough tranquilizers into it. Now the turn of another unit is transport. They need to give the order to pick up the triceratops on another helicopter and drag it to where it says. And all this can be done in general. To intercept the control of the first helicopter, fly to wherever you need, switch to a rifle, shoot yourself (and by the way, it's not so easy to hit - darts do not fly straight, but on a ballistic trajectory), move the carcass ... Very atmospheric in fact, but everything depends on that , in what you want to play - in the simulator of the transport service or still in the park's director. I hope, in the final version still there will be an opportunity to make elementary actions in two cliques.
Similarly, the service of feeding dinosaurs, and doctors. Do you want - give the order to bring a new goat to the slaughter of the ty-reks, you want - carry it yourself. But so that it happens at all without your participation ... Well, at least not in the version in which I played.… Expand
Jun 12, 2018It's ou finally. And in my opinion it's a great game. Yes some things are missing and it will come later i'm sure (decoration air dino etc).It's ou finally. And in my opinion it's a great game. Yes some things are missing and it will come later i'm sure (decoration air dino etc). As everyone know thirst Dlc will be free which can compensate for the things missing at launch.
Game is running fine, graphics are good. Frontier is a great studio and i'm sure they will keep improving it.
Of course it could have been better but i think Universal is a bit responsible for a premature realease.
Nonetheless great Game. Should Buy it it's our only chance i think to have a great Jurassic Park Game.… Expand
Jun 14, 2018Jurassic World: Evolution is a great park builder, but has a few irredeemable flaws that sort of hinder its awesome-factor. Those flaws don'tJurassic World: Evolution is a great park builder, but has a few irredeemable flaws that sort of hinder its awesome-factor. Those flaws don't ruin my entire view on the game, but they do disappoint me. My opinion is mostly positive, but I have some complaints.
1. It's Jurassic Park.
2. Gorgeous graphics
3. A lot of busywork. Some people REALLY hate this, but for people like me, it's a plus.
4. Time-filler. I had no idea I was playing it for six hours straight today.
5. Straightforward UI and menus
6. Immersive environments
7. Progressive collection system
8. Watching my dinos roam is very relaxing
1. The guests don't give an F. They're bland, they lack character, and they show no emotion unless running from dinos or storms. This makes the world at large seem blander as well.
2. No story. I love JP so much, and I really wanted a tie-in story campaign. Sadly, it doesn't exist.
3. No unique dinosaur behaviors. The raptors don't work together to solve problems like in the movies. They just walk around and chatter. The T-Rex doesn't try to break out and destroy a jeep. It just walks in circles. This makes every dinosaur seem... kind of boring. I thought they would at least chase my ACU chopper and ranger jeep when in the enclosures (like, you know, in the game's trailer). Nope. They just stand there. They don't even try to sneak out the gate.
4. Sometimes the little frustrations can be fun, but other times, you really just want to pull your hair out. On Matanceros, I loved riding my jeep around to manually do tasks, but eventually it got repetitive and less fun. On Muerta I hated my raptors. I almost sold every one of them. Not a single storm went by without them breaking out. This was before I had tougher fences.
5. I had no idea what the Management View menu was, or what it was for, until I reached Tacano. Which is a bit ironic, because I must not have needed it at all. Still, it would have been nice to understand what it was so I could fully grasp why I wasn't reaching five stars.
6. There's no way to know a dino's comfort needs until you release them from the lab. This seems like a HUGE oversight, because you're truly unable to plan ahead for what it might need. For example, I released three Dracorexes into a pen filled with a bunch of other herbivores, and they freaked the F out because it was too crowded. They all broke out and injured several guests. I didn't know they would have a limit to their population requirement. I only knew that after I bred them. I guess it kind of makes sense as a manager... but not as someone who runs Jurassic Park. Wouldn't I know what every dino needs ahead of time?
Overall, despite my complaints, this really is a very fun, and very distracting game. I don't regret my purchase one bit... but I do wish that these flaws were changed. The immersion would be far denser if they were improved upon.… Expand
Jun 13, 2018I didn't even buy the game yet (just by watching videos and livestreams) and here's my review off a company, a good company trying to beI didn't even buy the game yet (just by watching videos and livestreams) and here's my review off a company, a good company trying to be sc*umbags and rip people off. So I"m here to save you money and wait for a sale like me.
First off, how much money are Frontier in debt for those voice-overs and licenses? Because really, a $55 retail game with 0 campaign, no modding support and no island creator?
Jurassic World Evolution 'campaign' isn't in-depth at all and it lacks story telling, it's very repetitive which in general will force people to get bored of the game. And of course, just like in the movies you have idiotic people in-game saying, 'We should make these Dinosaurs fight each other for research.' Really? What is that going to accomplish?
Is it worth $55 or $60 dollars, no. Jurassic World Evolution looks like a Steam Early Access title that was released early to take advantage of sales of the newest Jurassic World movie.
- Great engine
- Music and sound effects
- Drivable vehicles
- Sandbox island (sadly it's small with boundaries)
- In-game shops/stores can't sell all the items the store as to offer and than individual control each items price. Instead you have to choose 1 item, what?
- Sandbox isn't even a gamemode, you have to create a new campaign save in order to get access to Sandbox.
- Chris Pratt in-game character is not voice-over by Chris Pratt... Why include his icon, character and backstory in the first place?
- Rangers don't have the ability to tranquilize a Dinosaurs.
- Having to call in a helicopter to transport a small Dinosaur, really? Why not call in a transport truck?
- Frontier made and published this game, but yet they didn't include nothing from Planet Coaster to this game. For one, first person viewing in rides and viewing the map as a visitor and not as a creator.
- Campaign? You can't go passive and just have a park with random events. You have to go full psycho and make Dino's fight each other, etc. If I could, I would fire my whole team in-game.
-- Speaking of the "campaign." It's repetitive. Go hear to fix a power outage, go here to take a picture, make new Dinosaurs, make Dinosaurs fight each other and make Dinosaurs get outside of their comfort zone, etc.
- You can't tell the AI helicopter to hover in place, come back in a minute and the helicopter is landing back at base.
- Activate the Shelter, AI don't go inside the Shelter. Instead they running around in circles or walk.
- AI randomly go through fences and Dinosaurs AI randomly go through fences as well.
- Dinosaurs? For one Velociraptors are too strong? They can literally break down a electrically fence?
-- Tranquilize a Dinosaur, they don't wake up until you get a helicopter to move them.
-- No water Dinosaurs?
-- The aggressive Dinosaurs don't attack the vehicles inside the enclosure.
- Islands? Pretty limited, a lot of islands in the "campaign" have boundaries.
-- Sandbox island is small with boundaries.
-- Islands don't connect to each other to share profits, etc but somehow you can share the same research.
-- I shouldn't have to have a loading screen per island or a crap island animation video in general. Frontier you implemented Monorails in the game, why not put the person in the Monorail for the loading screen? 2 loading screens aren't needed.
- Monorail? If you research for the monorail you can't make it connect to the main monorail that brings in visitors.
-- You can't put monorail tracks outside of the island boundaries... Even though you own the island.… Expand