8.1

Generally favorable reviews- based on 2012 Ratings

1. Feb 13, 2018
    This game is basically dream of every hardcore gamer.
    Its visuals and atmosphere are amazing, mechanics are truly unique and very realistic, and combat, while very very tough, will give you immense satisfaction once you get a grasp on it.
    This game is basically dream of every hardcore gamer.
    Survival elements together with limited saves will always keep you tense and worried about your life, every encounter can be deadly, every action might have huge long and short term consequences.
    Its not for everyone though, if you expect handholding, power fantasy elements or completely frustration free experience you should stay off, be warned! This game will punish you, hard and often, but reward is so, so worth it, believe me.
    The game itself is worth it for its grounded based story of common man in hard times, and even though set in medieval times, there are many elements modern people can relate to, making it really captivating experience.
    There are definitely some technical issues so far, but I am certain they will get patched soon.

Author was external tester with 80+ hours of gametime.
  2. Feb 14, 2018
    A definitively realistic historical RPG. The game combines tried and tested elements of RPG with some new and interesting concepts and ideas making for a bold foray into new territory. If you like games that are both historical and difficult, this will be the game for you. I wish I could give it a 10/10 to counter act the SJW bashing, but I did experience a couple graphic bugs and oneA definitively realistic historical RPG. The game combines tried and tested elements of RPG with some new and interesting concepts and ideas making for a bold foray into new territory. If you like games that are both historical and difficult, this will be the game for you. I wish I could give it a 10/10 to counter act the SJW bashing, but I did experience a couple graphic bugs and one crash after over ten hours of solid game play. However this is a game worth getting. Expand
  3. Feb 13, 2018
    First of All. Kingdom Come Deliverance is not an Triple-A Game. Warhorse Studios done a great Job with the possibilities they have and it is beautiful. It is something new and fresh. KCD tries to be something different and the almost of time it works. I know the game is pretty buggy and the combats are unfair and tricky, but that is the game. And it isn‘t a problem that can‘t be solvedFirst of All. Kingdom Come Deliverance is not an Triple-A Game. Warhorse Studios done a great Job with the possibilities they have and it is beautiful. It is something new and fresh. KCD tries to be something different and the almost of time it works. I know the game is pretty buggy and the combats are unfair and tricky, but that is the game. And it isn‘t a problem that can‘t be solved with a Patch.
    10 POINTS FROM ME. Great Game.
  4. Feb 13, 2018
    Excellent game AWESOME! this game is so great with the historical content from europe. witch the great graphics and really good story!!!!!
  5. Feb 13, 2018
    Superb game, exactly the kind of thing I've been waiting for in an open-world game. The combat is deep and immersive, and actuall fresh for once instead of the button-mashing fest that most of these kinds of games become. The environment is beautiful and doubly interesting because of the intense attention to detail. The different game systems for skill progression and equipment areSuperb game, exactly the kind of thing I've been waiting for in an open-world game. The combat is deep and immersive, and actuall fresh for once instead of the button-mashing fest that most of these kinds of games become. The environment is beautiful and doubly interesting because of the intense attention to detail. The different game systems for skill progression and equipment are addictive to experiment with.

Above all the historical verisimilitude and accuracy deserve a huge round of applause. It actually really feels like you're in 13th Century Europe instead of some same-y fantasy world. More like this please!
  6. Feb 13, 2018
    A quick rundown:
    Pros:
    -Beautiful graphics and atmosphere
    -Nice Story
    -Immersive
    -Challenging combat
    -Doesn't hold your hand, specially with the save system

Cons:
    -Animations
    -Voice Acting
  7. Feb 13, 2018
    Interesting, usually my score is below that of the user average. I give this game a solid 8 out of 10, though that may change later - I'm only 6 hours in so far.

In Kingdom Come: Deliverance you play as Stumpy McLad, one of the village idiots with a protruding forehead and an entitled sense of self worth. Fortunately you're grounded by your parents, who understand what a massive idiot you are and never hesitate to remind you. At least, before they die horribly after the first half of the tutorial is done (what, it isn't a spoiler - it was in the trailer!) and you need to move on to the 2nd half.

A few other people have mentioned bugs/performance issues, and I have to admit I haven't had any major issues at all. The game is gorgeous, and I'm running it comfortably on high with only minor fps drops which is entirely due to my ridiculously sized 4k monitor that I still regret purchasing, and a 1060 gtx card. I could probably turn the resolution down a notch and get a solid bajillion fps, but why bother?

The two minor glitches I had involved jumping on a piece of terrain that you shouldn't jump on, resulting in me getting stuck. Annoying, but also solved in 30 seconds in both cases by hopping around and getting out of it.

Finally, the combat. It's VERY unforgiving. I consider this a plus. I died about 10 times near the beginning before I figured out that no, you're not supposed to fight 10 fully armored men as a peasant with no armor. Sure enough later on my character brags about hitting one in the back and running off, which is exactly what I did.

My minor complains would be that they should have added in smithing as another crafting skill (I know they were going for realism but they let you make potions and I'm pretty sure ancient bohemians didn't have drinks that vastly improved night vision, etc), and the save point system.

Bottom Line:
    Graphics - Beautiful
    Gameplay - Fun
    Story - Decent so far
    Combat - A+++
    Voice Acting & Cutscene animation - ...meh.

Pretty dang great game so far for a smaller, independent studio. Don't regret my purchase, and I almost never pay $60 these days for games precisely because I never feel like I got my money's worth.
  8. Feb 13, 2018
    A wonderful and amazing game. It transfers players to a unique setting and offers them to survive a lot of unexpected situations. Until now, I have never seen so much worked out and consistent with the spirit of the story era. The role component is beyond praise, quests can be performed in countless ways. The combat system is really thought out and interesting. One of the best RPG for all time.
  9. Feb 13, 2018
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (ESV:S) released with more bugs and more performance issues (also across ALL platforms - some vastly more severe than others) than Kingdom Come: Deliverance (KC:D) has. Yet Skyrim received nowhere near as much negative press as this game has. KC:D has more heart in its story. Its combat is naturally realistic. Its open world is vastly more vibrant with anyThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (ESV:S) released with more bugs and more performance issues (also across ALL platforms - some vastly more severe than others) than Kingdom Come: Deliverance (KC:D) has. Yet Skyrim received nowhere near as much negative press as this game has. KC:D has more heart in its story. Its combat is naturally realistic. Its open world is vastly more vibrant with any singular NPC being filled with more life than all 8 voice actors in Skyrim combined. It contains large-scale medieval warfare, medieval tournament play, and even romance. A crafting system more robust than anything we've seen in quite some time. All this, while working with barely a fraction of the budget Bethesda threw at ESV:S. This game is worthy of high praise, and should be a must-have for any RPG fan. Expand
  10. Feb 13, 2018
    KC:D is a bit buggy though still it gets medieval on my mind and it plays pretty good.
    My first impression was – “OMG it’s awesome!”
    Well, it’s definitely not a masterpiece of all time but it really makes you believe you’re in AD 1403. Landscapes, villages and castles look handmade and there aren’t copy-paste NPCs. Storyline seems to be interesting so it’s not like ArmA3 in Middle Ages.
    My first impression was – “OMG it’s awesome!”
    Storyline seems to be interesting so it’s not like ArmA3 in Middle Ages.
    I’d recommend this game for everyone bored with the open worlds spinning around you (FC4, Skyrim, AC).
    KC:D carefully recreates the atmosphere of Medieval Bohemia and it somehow makes it surprisingly easy to enjoy the life of the ignorant young peasant.
  11. Feb 13, 2018
    Was curious to see this game after hearing controversy about whether it was historically accurate, but having played a decent chunk of it it certainly looks/feels realistic to me, in fact pretty impressively so. The combat takes a little getting used to but I've come to really enjoy it and the level of strategy it encourages. I have to admit the realism of the setting is pretty engrossingWas curious to see this game after hearing controversy about whether it was historically accurate, but having played a decent chunk of it it certainly looks/feels realistic to me, in fact pretty impressively so. The combat takes a little getting used to but I've come to really enjoy it and the level of strategy it encourages. I have to admit the realism of the setting is pretty engrossing after an endless stream of bland open worlds like Horizon: Zero Dawn. Would love to see a game like this set in the Crusades... Expand
  12. Feb 13, 2018
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an incredible amount of fun that will likely entertain me for hundreds of hours to come. While there are still some kinks that will likely be worked out in the coming weeks, the game itself is ambitious, exciting, and paves new ground for sword-fighting games. While I haven't finished it yet, I marvel at how well they were able to craft a deeply detailed worldKingdom Come: Deliverance is an incredible amount of fun that will likely entertain me for hundreds of hours to come. While there are still some kinks that will likely be worked out in the coming weeks, the game itself is ambitious, exciting, and paves new ground for sword-fighting games. While I haven't finished it yet, I marvel at how well they were able to craft a deeply detailed world mixed with a great story all from a brand new developer.

The story itself is not terribly original, but where it shines is in the light of other games. Most RPG gamers are at a point where we are no longer excited about having to save the world for the 100th time, but here, Warhorse isn't trying to sell us on that same drawn on archetype. We are a worthless peasant, trying to make his way in the world, and in that, the game truly shines. I find myself constantly wanting to continue forward and figure out what to do next. I also replay missions in my mind and wonder "what if I did ____ instead of _____." This is where the brilliance of their execution comes into play. Without a doubt, it's the most fun I've had with a game in a long while.
  13. Apr 10, 2018
    Not perfect, but it's better than Skyrim. Storytelling seems really good so far. Combat is fun, feels visceral like you're actually really hitting them with some meaning. Haven't really encountered any bugs yet and it's running smoothly for me on my i7-7700hq, gtx 1060-6GB, 16GB DDR4 set-up. The scenery, textures, lighting and effects look absolutely amazing, but the character movementsNot perfect, but it's better than Skyrim. Storytelling seems really good so far. Combat is fun, feels visceral like you're actually really hitting them with some meaning. Haven't really encountered any bugs yet and it's running smoothly for me on my i7-7700hq, gtx 1060-6GB, 16GB DDR4 set-up. The scenery, textures, lighting and effects look absolutely amazing, but the character movements can be a little awkward at time. I think they kind of went above and beyond for an indie studio and this game absolutely crushes a number of pathetic AAA releases out there. I say if you're into the whole medieval thing you should definitely buy it. If you want your games to hold your hand and put a giant flashing arrow hovering above everything you need to do then maybe this game isn't for you. I'm pretty satisfied and glad I pre-ordered this one. Expand
  14. Feb 13, 2018
    If you think a game without dragons is "lool boooring" and you're easily put off by a slight animation jank here and there - steer clear! If you absolutely insist on playing exclusively AAA titles with 100+ million budgets, microtransactions and loot crates this game will probably annoy you.

But! If you loved Gothic back in the day. Or New Vegas. Or any game that can be a bit janky in its presentation but offers deep, immersive, complex and rich systems, characters, combat and story....oh boy, you're for a treat.

You'll see many reviews saying "Kingdom Come Deliverance is great but the technical issues drag it down - 6/10, wait for sale". And then you see the same reviewer gave Fallout 4 high praise, saying: "There are some technical issues but the game is great! 9/10, instant buy!" Yeah.

The bottom line is this - there's some jank, there are some bugs (but nothing game breaking or dramatic; the usual stuff we expect for new open-world releases). And there's also deep, rich, complex, incredibly well written and charming RPG. It's up to you what outweighs what for you personally.
  15. Feb 13, 2018
    I am 20 hours in, taking it easy, repeating opportunities to master combat/hunting playing on PC and started on Xbox One X.

From what I have experienced the game is fascinating. The settings, atmosphere and even the combat, once you get the hang of it, are highlights. In the 20 hours I didnt encouter single gamebreaking bug, didnt get stuck anywhere. I played about half my time with the PC game with day one patch (yes, I got review copy but my publication is not included in metacritic) and the patch smoothed a lot of the rough edges out.

I am history buff and I enjoy the slower pace of the game. I love the enviroment, there is no better made forrest in any game on the market. I also love that what you see is what you can loot. The game is less forgiving than most of todays titles but it should not matter as Dark Souls or Nioh are even more hardcore and still popular.

Great first effort from Warhorse
  16. Feb 13, 2018
    Granted, this game is still a bit rough around the edges, but I'm giving it 10/10 without any hesitation.

The reason for this is that the positive sides far outweigh the occasional bugs, in my opinion. First, the astonishing amount of love poured into world-building, you can just feel it. So many nice little details. The fresh setting: Kingdom Come is not your average fantasy RPG,

The fresh setting: Kingdom Come is not your average fantasy RPG, it depicts a real period of European history, 1403 AD in the Kingdom of Bohemia. In my opinion, the realistic clothing, weapons, armor etc in this game has are far more interesting than the usual exaggerated fantasy counterparts.

The story (so far, I haven't yet completed the game) is quite interesting, and the characters are memorable, almost on the Witcher 3 level (and much, much more memorable than Bethesda's cardboard cutouts). Most of the sidequests I encountered are great as well.

The fighting system is original and requires effort to master. You need to remember that you're starting as a person barely trained in sword fighting, not as a master swordsman like Geralt. So at first the combat system feels slow and clunky. But as you progress in mastering combat together with Henry (your character), it becomes very satisfying.

To conclude, I highly recommend this game to everyone who loves open-world RPGs with good stories and memorable characters, while willing to tolerate occasional bugs (which I'm sure will soon be ironed out) and willing to put quite a bit of effort in mastering combat and various other gameplay mechanics.
  17. Feb 13, 2018
    Game with the soul. An incredible approach to detail on the level, very atmospheric. Personally for me this is the best RPG of recent years, since the days of The Witcher 3.
  18. Feb 13, 2018
    The setting is engrossing, quests are deep, and the combat is brilliant.

This is not a press a to win game. Combat offers many decision points as you choose the direction of your attacks, and can't spam thanks to stamina. The quests are stamped by the individual player, like scouting enemy camps and deciding how many men are needed to fight. This will impact the game world and how
    The setting is engrossing, quests are deep, and the combat is brilliant.

The quests are stamped by the individual player, like scouting enemy camps and deciding how many men are needed to fight. This will impact the game world and how many soldiers are available elsewhere. If you fail quests the story alters.

Very well done and fun!
  19. Feb 15, 2018
    i should start saying this game is indie. It isn't a game like Ubisoft, Activision,EA. etc... If you like medieval history and the atmosphere of the fifteenth century, you will enjoy this game. It is very realistic, so you should not play this game fast, because you wiil not enjoy it. At the beginning the combat is hard , but you improve little by little. On the other hand, The game hasi should start saying this game is indie. It isn't a game like Ubisoft, Activision,EA. etc... If you like medieval history and the atmosphere of the fifteenth century, you will enjoy this game. It is very realistic, so you should not play this game fast, because you wiil not enjoy it. At the beginning the combat is hard , but you improve little by little. On the other hand, The game has bugs, but Warhorse Studios says they will fixe and improve the game very soon. Expand
  20. Feb 13, 2018
    The most immersive, morally challenging and historically interesting game I think I've ever played. The aesthetic of the whole thing compels me even at the 'boring' bits. The combat system forces the player to realistically size up events, instead of running in and mashing buttons or becoming godlike overpowered. Really well optimized and no bugs experienced.
  21. Feb 13, 2018
    Very nice game 10/10, bugs were predictable and hopefully the developer will iron them out, if not, I foresee a community patch.
  22. Feb 13, 2018
    A fantastic game with gorgeous visuals, detailed in-depth gameplay, a rich world to explore and a strong sense of realism and historical accuracy. Great job, devs!
  23. Feb 13, 2018
    This game is simply brilliant. Guys from Warhorse put their souls into this game and I can feel it in every single frame of the game.
  24. Feb 23, 2018
    Game version 1.2.5. 100+ hours of playing.

This game is a realistic (no magic) medieval adventure, which can also be defined as a hardcore first-person action rpg plus stealth. With an interesting story, historically accurate and no fantasy elements at all. Not perfect, but still what many people had been waiting for a very long time. Briefly. Pros: open-world, story (quests),
    Game version 1.2.5. 100+ hours of playing.

Briefly.
    Pros: open-world, story (quests), character development (RPG system), aesthetics, medieval realism.

Cons: save system, realism (yes, it's a game and it's not always good for it, if something is poorly realised), optimisation, glitches and bugs (must be patched).

In detail.

This is an open-world non-linear game (except for the main quest), which lives byitself and looks beautiful (when the textures load as they should, which not happens all the time - hope will be fixed). There is always a lot of options what to do and a good amount of interesting quests waiting for you here and there. You can do pretty much here, unless you die. And you will. So save often.
    The main great thing is a big amount of quests in the world. Plus random NPCs on the roads. So you should accept all the offers NPCs give you to fully experience the game.

Combat system is great, it's doubtful at first and not easy to master, especially on a board, so better use a gamepad, but if you spend a little time, you will find it's pros. Still sometimes you can quite easily beat ordinary opponents one-on-one even without mastering combat, if you have some patience though. The problem is fighting at night as you can't see anything and your opponent doesn't care at all.

Also about combat - assassination (especially whith dagger) is imba. It's too powerful, mainly because of AI irresponsibility and predictability.

The worst thing is loading times everywhere - you have to wait for far too long just to speak to any NPC in the game, the same with loading textures, loading screens everywhere and you really have to wait for a long time.

Save system is uncomfortable, mostly because of big amount of bugs and glitches, especially in some quests, also the game can crash or you can see an ethernal loading screen and have to restart with the loss of progress if you haven't saved it. Such system should be an option, not a must.

RPG system is oldschool - if you do something, you master it and level up. So if you fight a lot - you're becoming a better fighter not only because of your own experience, but your hero masters it with you. The same with speaking, bartering, cooking abilities and so on. Perfect in this.

If you have a high-end PC, than probably you will not face any problems, besides loading screens time and time again here and there, mid-end PCs can experience some freezes and other no-essential issues, but overall the optimisation is quite bad and low-end PC users will not have any chance to experience the game even on the lowest graphics settings.

Bugs and glitches are an issue right now. Hopefully patches will fix it all. If not, it's still a very interesting and solid game even with all these problems. There are exceptions though, which can ruin the game. F.e. some quests are incomletable and you have to restart the game to avoid them, so you have to save as often as you can.
  25. Feb 13, 2018
    Top game for hardcore gamers. Game with incredible story, very good atmosphere, Bohemia, 100% realistic history. The combat system is really thought. Bugs can be fixed. Must have game :)
  26. Feb 14, 2018
    Work of art. Never gave a game a 10 before.

Bugs are there, as is expected with such ambitious undertaking. I fell into a ground once and had to load. Game-play is not perfect, but game is mainly "story driven". Sandbox open-world is almost unnecessary luxury. Game has this "handmade" feel to it, not like standard cheap proceduraly generated content + "game designers" with "spray
    Work of art. Never gave a game a 10 before.

Game has this "handmade" feel to it, not like standard cheap proceduraly generated content + "game designers" with "spray some mobs all over the map" approach.

Now we have to wait kingdom come II.
  27. Feb 13, 2018
    An excellent story driven RPG game, with a great OST, immersion, realism, unique combat system, and emphasis on the history of Bohemia of that specific time period.
  28. Feb 13, 2018
    Absolutely stunning and great game ! I Give it at least 1 month for fixing bugs.
  29. Feb 13, 2018
    This game is great. Guys from Warhorse put lots of effort into this game and shows in every single aspect of the game.
  30. Feb 13, 2018
    You’re able to do so much things in this game, the voice acting in English and German is just great. I love how difficult and new the lock picking or the pickpocketing system is. And with the decision to take players out of their “quick save everywhere and every time” comfort zone is just a damn brave decision that seamlessly fits into the portrayed time where the story takes place.You’re able to do so much things in this game, the voice acting in English and German is just great. I love how difficult and new the lock picking or the pickpocketing system is. And with the decision to take players out of their “quick save everywhere and every time” comfort zone is just a damn brave decision that seamlessly fits into the portrayed time where the story takes place. Currently it has some Bugs and Glitches which should be resolvable over the next few weeks via patching the game. If you want to have an “as real as I can get” medieval RPG this one is for you, if you’re into fantasy RPGs or just a casual gamer who don’t wants to spend time learning game mechanics or doing stuff on your own this is definitely not a game you’ll enjoy! If the bugs are gone this is a plain 10/10 for me! Expand
  31. Feb 13, 2018
    Love it!!! I am a huge European history buff and it is so awesome to have a game give this much focus on making a historically accurate game world, right down to the detail of how the armor and swordfighting work. Only played for a few hours so far but I am geeking out hard!
  32. Feb 14, 2018
    10/10 GOTY
    I really love this game, the best I played in the year 2017/2018
  33. Feb 13, 2018
    Un juego espectacular, increible el trabajazo del estudio. 10/10 Muy Recomendable
  34. Feb 13, 2018
    This is an amazing game, some different from the interactive movies from Sony
  35. Feb 13, 2018
    Gorgeous visuals, intense combat, varied and interesting mechanics, engrossing story, and a really cool "hook" of being set in a highly accurate medieval world. Awesome achievement for such a small independent studio.
  36. Feb 14, 2018
    A truly GREAT game!!!

This is a game made with love and I can really feel it! I must tell you - playing that game is a really pleasant experience. The graphics is great, the sound is great, the world is great and realistic. Being inside that world is very fun and relaxing thing to do. Devs have put themselves to detail and have put a LOT of work into it. The game is unique and has
    A truly GREAT game!!!

The game is unique and has many interesting and new solution for RPG genre.

You should buy it, and buy it for the full price if you can. We should support unique and passionate developers with our money as much as we can!
  37. Feb 13, 2018
    I consider myself lucky when i say i didn't see any bug in this game yet. I played 6 hours and i was totally immersed! After i learned how to fight even the fighting system was very fun, even if i would've like a more "traditional" one. I also would've prefere a third person option for the immersion, but since there is a huge amount of cutscenes and killmoves i don't care. The facialI consider myself lucky when i say i didn't see any bug in this game yet. I played 6 hours and i was totally immersed! After i learned how to fight even the fighting system was very fun, even if i would've like a more "traditional" one. I also would've prefere a third person option for the immersion, but since there is a huge amount of cutscenes and killmoves i don't care. The facial animations need some work, they're not at the level of MEAndromeda, don't worry.
    What i love the most are story and characters! Henry is such a cutie, poor guy! By the way, it's been so long since i felt completely immersed into a game like this! 10/10 if you like action RPG
  38. Feb 17, 2018
    Tried to like it, but nope I just hate it. The game feels unfinished through and through, and unfortunately I think the developers are too inexperienced to be able to fix it.

Too clunky and unresponsive/delayed movement and combat - and if someone says "realism" you are just wrong. Not particularly impressed by graphics and it's just too glitchy and badly performing even on a Geforce 1080 TI (with the lastest drivers updated for this game). Very difficult to enjoy unless you hit 60FPS perfectly all the time (and you can't) - it feels like frame rate drops to 10 even though the in game FPS meter shows 45. You can't leave the game when you want, because of the moronic save system.

Don't buy all the rave reviews, there's an explanation for that which is not about the game being great.
  39. Feb 13, 2018
    This game looks absolutely gorgeous, that has to be said, I already spend more time walking around and staring in awe than actually playing. The voice acting is mostly great, the lipsync is occasionally not adequate though. The story so far exceeded my expectations, its pretty tense, makes sense and is very educational actually. As far as I checked and from what I remember from historyThis game looks absolutely gorgeous, that has to be said, I already spend more time walking around and staring in awe than actually playing. The voice acting is mostly great, the lipsync is occasionally not adequate though. The story so far exceeded my expectations, its pretty tense, makes sense and is very educational actually. As far as I checked and from what I remember from history classes, its historically accurate which really makes you immersed in the story. The audio, especially the medieval themes is a treat. The combat is a bit clunky and takes time to get used to, its very much a Mount & Blade inspired directional strike and block system, though slower. Its a good compromise imo, fitting for their "realistic" theme. Other mechanics like lock picking and alchemy are great imo. The biggest problem for me so far are the absolutely unnecessary picking up animations, they are incredibly repetitive and those 2 seconds will feel like eternity after a while. The dialogues are a mixed bag, sometimes they feel organic, sometimes there are awkward pauses and out of place intonations, all in all though, the exchanges are enjoyable and often hilarious(in a good way). The looting system is alright, if you´re one of those hema nuts, you´ll be impressed by all the layers of equipment and gear you can put on. You can also choose your style, you can solve most of your problems if your speech is good enough and you choose correctly, if you want to go rambo, you can do that as well and if you want to sneak around and steal everything, that option is there too. All in all, its a pretty complex single player rpg with amazing visuals with pretty fresh and original setting and as far as I can tell, with a very high replay value. Expand
  40. Feb 13, 2018
    Mundo bien recreado, historia apasionante y gran trasfondo histórico. El rendimiento muy bueno. A nivel alto de 60 a 85 fps co un equipo I7, geforce 1070 gtx y 16 gb ram.
  41. Feb 13, 2018
  42. Feb 14, 2018
    Something fresh in rotten game industry.

It is buggy, but no AAA title was released without bugs. Even the glorified Witcher has a lot of bugs.

The set, the environment, the graphics the feel and the immersion... 10/10

60 -85 FPS in big battles can go down to 45. game still smooth withnout fps lags
    RX-470 Nitro, Ryzen 5 1600, 16gb ram
  43. Feb 13, 2018
    At the time of this writing, the game has enough bugs to warrant mention. However, this is not impeding my enjoyment of the game. Coming from a new developer, this game is very impressive for the story that it tells, the free-form approach to questing, and the surprisingly deep and satisfying combat.
    Kingdom Come Deliverance does not shy away from trying to stand out from other triple A RPG's. In addition to the aforementioned combat system, it ditches whimsical fantasy for a gritty historical experience. It also has little quirks that make it unique. For instance, it requires you to manage basic metrics like hunger level, and encourages you to experiment with creative solutions to quests. Try talking to an character with blood splattered on your armor and you'll get a very different conversation than one you approach after doing the laundry. Saving isn't done in a menu, it's done by sleeping or drinking a potion. During fast travel, you can come across merchants and other characters. It's things like this that make KCD a refreshing role playing game through and through. You'll hear about bugs and lack of polish, but these issues are far outweighed by the experience I'm having so far. Besides, like most other games that launched with issues (even Witcher 3 had its launch problems), I'm sure these will be ironed out with patches soon.

I give Kingdom Come Deliverance a 10/10 for a very good first attempt by a nascent studio.
  44. Feb 13, 2018
    Обволакивающая, густая атмосфера средневековья, глубокая, но самобытная боевка, отличная РПГ составляющая, умеренная хардкорность - все это может поставить эту игру в один ряд с такими шедеврами индустрии, как Morrowind, Skyrim, The Witcher 3. Глупо отрицать наличие огромного количества багов, что неудивительно, так как проект такого масштаба просто не может быть идеальным во всехОбволакивающая, густая атмосфера средневековья, глубокая, но самобытная боевка, отличная РПГ составляющая, умеренная хардкорность - все это может поставить эту игру в один ряд с такими шедеврами индустрии, как Morrowind, Skyrim, The Witcher 3. Глупо отрицать наличие огромного количества багов, что неудивительно, так как проект такого масштаба просто не может быть идеальным во всех аспектах. Однако если вы можете закрыть глаза на некоторые игровые условности, простенькую лицевую анимацию и большое количество багов, которые (будем надеяться) скоро будут исправлены, то вы гарантированно получите удовольствие от сего продукта. Expand
  45. Feb 14, 2018
    I'm going to give this game a score of 10.

I'm going to give this game a score of 10.

I think there are potential improvements that need to be made. But I'm going to give it a 10 anyways, because I believe in the game, and with time, the game would be improved drastically by the developers. I have played only about 8 hours, but I feel amazed and have a very good feeling about the game. The mods, DLCs that might come out. It is and will still be amazing.

But of course since it just got released and even with the patch. There is still a sufficient amount of bugs that need to be fixed, one of them is going up the stairs where you get stuck and have to try to jump in order to further go up, as well as going up ladders where I would get stuck as well and have to keep pressing "E" a lot of times. And for people who use a controller, lock picking seems to be impossible to do. Optimization can be improved as well. Ill give the game some time, and hope for the best!

I love the combat system in this game!!! I'm sick and tired of easy, hit and slash RPG games where they just die in a mere 5 seconds. Realism is to me, the most important aspect of the game, and I believe they achieved that. The Immersion of the game, is absolutely astounding. And I'm at loss of words and I'm very proud of the developers of the game.

Tl;dr ---

Realistic and Immersive RPG-game. The bugs need to be fixed. Further Optimizations to improve FPS and smooth out the game is a necessity. However, I highly recommend it.

To Warhorse Studios, Thank you for making an incredible game. Dont let the negative reviews discourage you!
  46. Feb 15, 2018
    Before I get into my review, let's adress the elephant in the room - the negative reviews complaining about bugs and the game being too hard. You see, the problem with this type of criticism is CONSISTENCY! I see many reviews saying how Kingdom Come is good but that the bugs and technical issues drag the experience down. And then I check the user's other reviews only to see him/herBefore I get into my review, let's adress the elephant in the room - the negative reviews complaining about bugs and the game being too hard. You see, the problem with this type of criticism is CONSISTENCY! I see many reviews saying how Kingdom Come is good but that the bugs and technical issues drag the experience down. And then I check the user's other reviews only to see him/her praising Skyrim or Fallout 4 as if those games weren't plagued with pretty much the same bugs and technical issues! That bothers me, because I can't stand hypocrisy, so I had to make an account just to address these complaints! Yes there are bugs, but from my experience they are not much worse than what you got in Skyrim or Fallout 4 on release date:
    1. Crashes (I didn't have any crashes yet, but I experienced countless crashes in Skyrim and Fallout 4)
    2. Invisible faces (Happened to me a few times in Kingdom Come, but it happened in Fallout 4 too).
    3. Horse getting stuck on the fence with weird animations (Yes, it happened to me in every single open world game with horses - Including Witcher 3).
    4. Getting stuck on the stairs (Ok, that one happened to me only in Kingdom Come and Morrowind).
    5. An enemy hitting me so hard that I fly through the skies (Happens only in Bethesda's games).
    6. Putting a bucket over NPC's face so I can rob them blind (Only in Bethesda's games).

I could go on, but you get my point. Now, when it comes to the game itself... well the game is just brilliant! The story is great, the immersion and realism is off the scale, combat is really good once you learn how it works, minigames such as lockpicking and alchemy are actually meaningful, the whole world is connected and reacts to your choices, characters you meet are interesting and engaging,... I mean, seriously guys... if you ever wanted Morrowind but with more realism... this is the game for you. Yes, there are no dragons and magic, but in terms of design philosophy, this is what I hoped Bethesda would create after Morrowind. Oblivion was a decent game, but the streamlining nonsense such as the atrocious magical compass that tells you exactly where you need to go completely ruined exploration for me. In Kingdom Come, true exploration is back, food, hunger, tiredness, hygeene actually works the way it's supposed to work, so there is no need to mod this into the game. All those mods, like regional crime, basic needs, helm vision, etc... they are in the game by default! This is the reason why this game gets 10/10 from me! Bugs can get fixed, but you can't change the developer's design philosophy!

Now true, this game won't appeal to casual gamers who just want to follow the quest arrow so they can quickly get to the next section where they can kill a bunch of stuff, but it will appeal to anyone who actually wants to experience true immersion! If there is anythning to complain about it is the save system, which can cost you a lot of time if you die. That is the only thing I don't like, but play smart, treat this game as real life, dont get into fights that you think you can't win and you should be alright. Remember, in Kingdom Come you are not the hero around which the whole world turns around - you are just a regular dude like anyone else, so be smart about your choices and stick with it!
  47. Feb 14, 2018
    Amazing game. Played 15h nonstop after release. Optimization is better than at Subnautica - much more stable, although low fps on Ultra@1440p(6700k, 980ti), no popping, very few non-breaking bugs.
  48. Feb 13, 2018
    After 20 years of gaming, finally an RPG according to my liking has arrived. Not a damn was given about the moaning to dumb it down. Thumbs up WH, when you polish it a bit more, ill give it 12/10.
  49. Feb 13, 2018
    I am casual gamer and I find the combat system really hard, textures loading is delayed (on my beefy PC), there are glitches here and there and overall performance is worse. But hey, it is the day one. Everything other is awesome and fresh air in RPG world. The environment and music is breathtaking. Looks like I will have lot of fun.
  50. Feb 14, 2018
    Warhorse Studios have an ambitious baby on Kingdom Come Deliverance, a game that aims to rival the ones created by a AAA big bugdet, full-staffed Devs. It's a masterfully crafted world aims to recreate medieval Bohemia, which means zero magic or elves/dwarves/orcs on this bad boy.

Based on real history, with music and graphics to further enhance the time travelling trip, Kingdom Come Deliverance has you play the role of Henry, the son of a blacksmith in a humble and quiet village, but those things are about to change, of course.

This review is influenced by the fact that this game is a 'kickstarter' and made by an 'indie dev', which says a lot considering the failures that one instantly ties to those 2 terms, yet this game actually delivers, which is why I'm giving it that extra plus. For bringing back hope in a gaming industry where big Publishers bully devs into turning their games into services.

The game is currently buggy, there's no denying in that, it is to be expected with such a small team and such a big project, my recommendation is to wait a few weeks until the game is fully patched before getting in so you can get the best experience
  51. Inq
    Feb 14, 2018
    While the tutorial is a bit slow to start, the controls are janky at times, the performance could be optimized and there are quite a few (minor) glitches in this game, I can still recommend it wholeheartedly.

NPCs react to the player in an astonishing amount of ways based on the cleanliness of his clothes, his reputation, his standing with the local populace and quite a few quest decisions. Furthermore, to me, the combat is quite innovative - and while certainly not perfect or as polished as most AAA entries it feels weighty and satisfying. Most players will be turned off by it because it's not very well taught during the tutorial, but if you keep at it you'll discover that it's quite deep and entertaining.

Most players' tutorial experience will not be quite as breathtaking as hoped, but you're meant to feel weak and underwhelming at the start of the game, that just makes improving all the better.

If you enjoy a vast and deep open world RPG this is definitely for you, there are so many ways to play your character, so many chances to be a thief, an assassin, a valorous knight or even a common cutthroat. I can wholeheartedly recommend it .... the lockpicking minigame is utter **** though. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
  52. Feb 15, 2018
    I found that persistence in the game is awesome. I killed Knight Ulrich and forgot to loot his sword and shield which he drops when i was chasing him on horse. After two hours real time and two days in game time i realize it. So i go back to place when i remember that i killed him. It took me some time, but i found arrows in ground which i used, after that i found body and after that iI found that persistence in the game is awesome. I killed Knight Ulrich and forgot to loot his sword and shield which he drops when i was chasing him on horse. After two hours real time and two days in game time i realize it. So i go back to place when i remember that i killed him. It took me some time, but i found arrows in ground which i used, after that i found body and after that i found sword and Shield. It look like everything stay in place.
    I am enjoing feeling when i play the game, that i am something like stranger in Westworld but in medieval Czech. NPC dont teleport after dialog like in other games. In KCD they really go to place by foot or on horse. That gives you oportunity catch them on their travel and kill them for example before they kill somebody else.
    I am really enjoing the game, in three days i have played 38 hours, loooong time I didnt have fun like this. And story, its like playing Mafia 1. Story is not crap like in other games, here is part historical with beliaveble dialogs and you dont play for some hero which gonna save the universe again.
  53. Feb 13, 2018
    A very heartful game! Good job Daniel Vavra and team!!! True medieval experience!
  54. Feb 14, 2018
    The Game Is pretty Awesome !!!!! Don't know the reason why some Famous Game reviewers reviewed the game in a very Rude Way ! Sure the Game has some technical issues and of course it should have ! it's a Vast Open World Game With Over 16 Square-kilometers map size , damn boy !!!!!!! so if you are looking for a game with a Variety of Doing Fun, new and awesome quests and A memorial StoryThe Game Is pretty Awesome !!!!! Don't know the reason why some Famous Game reviewers reviewed the game in a very Rude Way ! Sure the Game has some technical issues and of course it should have ! it's a Vast Open World Game With Over 16 Square-kilometers map size , damn boy !!!!!!! so if you are looking for a game with a Variety of Doing Fun, new and awesome quests and A memorial Story With Fancy new Combat System and even in a Very Spectacular Medieval Atmosphere , so this Game is what You Need. Expand
  55. Feb 15, 2018
    20 hours logged so far. If you've read the bad reviews you know what some people don't like about the game: it's buggy, combat style & animations are controversial, and the characters/voices aren't- in some opinions- 'AAA quality'. If you're familiar with the Apologetics, you also know that patches- patches of unknown value- are coming.

Accepting all that... the bugs don't seem as bad

Accepting all that...
    the bugs don't seem as bad as I thought they'd be (ALTHOUGH, the bugs make the rare game-save methods much easier to lament-- it can freeze and crash randomly, yet you can't save your game for hours on end??? kinda bullsh*t. I like what Warhorse are trying to achieve with the game-save methods, but perhaps they should make certain areas--like towns or friendly residences-- where you can save the game for free anytime you like). All else has really impressed me and I'm genuinely excited to continue playing.

I don't consider myself a 'gamer', so don't necessarily be thrown off by the reviews claiming Kingdom Come is only for hardcore gamers.

Also, I couldn't find anyone else providing information in this regard, but the game has worked fairly well with a Steam controller so far.

At this early point, in most regards, I strongly prefer KC:D to Witcher3 (knock on wood). The Witcher series always felt like a children's story with supplemental cheap sexual content and gore, and its combat was too simplistic. KC:D washes that BS clean away. And it's beautiful.

Pending many more hours of gameplay I won't feel confident in pinning myself down on an exact number rating, but I'm pretty sure it's in the range of 8-10 (10 only if patches fix up a lot of the bugs). So, I'll rate it 9 here for now.

PS. I'm running High settings with GTX1080 and Intel i7-7700K and haven't once experienced any performance issues, if you look at the specs on the ppl complaining about performance issues on Steam, they usually barely meet the min requirements...
  56. Feb 14, 2018
    Je to jedna z nejlepších her roku 2018. Příběh excelující gameplay super. Ty bugy se do měsíce opraví a bude to vše jak má být.
  57. Feb 14, 2018
    Perfect RPG, nice story (after 4 hours of playing), uniqe combat system and lovely graphic. I believe, that few (common) bugs will be fixed soon. Well spent money....
  58. Feb 13, 2018
    First of all, this game is not without its flaws. Warhorse is obviously a small studio and those people expecting a flawless game should turn back now. However, don't let that fool you. This is a serious game, and a terrific game at its heart. The world-building is fantastic and realistically detailed. The textures for the most part, are top-notch and beautiful. Animations are notFirst of all, this game is not without its flaws. Warhorse is obviously a small studio and those people expecting a flawless game should turn back now. However, don't let that fool you. This is a serious game, and a terrific game at its heart. The world-building is fantastic and realistically detailed. The textures for the most part, are top-notch and beautiful. Animations are not perfect, and the game stutters at times on the console. However, the story of Henry is extremely well-realized. You are given little to hold your hand, and you must work your way through a long tutorial and some occasionally tough mechanics. But once you do, and once the game's charm hits you, you'll be hooked. There's a meat to it that is missing from a lot of games these days, and it is refreshing in scale, scope, and the rich realistic world you are given to explore. Combat is tough, but fair. Bugs are not game-breaking and I would expect a patch for the majority of them to appear in the next few weeks. This game is definitely a must buy for hardcore RPG or medieval fans, those of you waiting for technical issues to clear up, waiting for a sale is fine, but you'll still find hours of enjoyment today if you want to dive in. Expand
  59. Feb 14, 2018
  60. Feb 14, 2018
    I'm excited. Medieval atmosphere is fantastic, countryside and castles are fabulous. I know, you can find a few bugs, but this normal in open world games with bigger budget too. I know it is different genre, but when I play, I feel like in age of Red Dead Redemption. Story is great!
  61. Feb 13, 2018
    No PoC, no magic, no conventionality. Just medieval Bohemia and you. Be drunk, be stupid, be guard. Pure simulation of peasant. 1010.
  62. Feb 13, 2018
    A dream for hardcore gamers, a potential nightmare for casuals, potential.
    Kingdom Come Deliverance is a blah blah blah, you probably already heard what it is.
    Occasional bugs, normal for a videogame in its release-state. Very normal for a game produced by a non triple A developer. These guys at Warhorse Studios are very passionate about what they are doing, and by the help of us they
    A dream for hardcore gamers, a potential nightmare for casuals, potential.
    and by the help of us they came in existence and so did the game, too.

Pros:

-beautiful landscape (ingenious environment artists/designers, designers)
    -intense and dense atmosphere due to several factors (people and their daily routines, sounds, ground: not like other games, KCD has a rather small map, but all objects are hand-placed and oh boy it feels like that ...)
    -interesting, challenging, all in all unique, matchless combat-system
    -quest system, side quests, quest design
    -graphics (PC)
    -astonishing design (Death-dance = Game Over, Map design, Dice, antlers, signs)

Cons:

-bugs
    -performance
    -Lip synchronisation
    -Animations
    - (very specific) Game design decision: Picking up herbs - Camera angle, 3rd person, why?
  63. Feb 15, 2018
    the game is beautiful. real life in the Middle Ages. great historical accuracy
  64. Feb 14, 2018
    What an excellent game! I really love everything about it. The combat system is the best i ever saw in a video game and even the hard discussed design decissions are IMO great. Buy this game!
  65. Feb 14, 2018
    It is a great game if you are looking for medieval open world simulator with survival components as well. Game wont hold your hand which I like. A down side are little annoying bugs here and there, but that seems to plague all open word games at the release.

But this is certainly not a Witcher 3 or Skyrim like RPG, if you expect that you will be disappointed. This game does not have quick and visually breath taking combat of witcher, there is no magic and skills wont make you powerful like in Skyrim. Game auto-saves only at few points during the quest and if you want to save on other occasions you need to spend a lot of resources on "savior schnapps". When you fast travel you get hungry and tired as if you would actually travel the distance without auto-travel. Even on high level you wont become OP superhero.

To sum it up if you are looking for a medieval life simulator with a serviceable narrative you just found your deliverance. This game is one of its kind in what it offers. I love RPGs like aforementioned witcher or skyrim, but I was always looking for a hardcore medieval experience like this.

However, this being said I can understand the disappointment of people who expected more witcher 3 or skyrim like experience.
  66. Feb 14, 2018
    Yes. This game have lot of bugs and technical issues. But this will fixed with next patches. Gameplay is great, game is not easy (need save, but saves cost in game money), story and atmosphere are really great. After fix technical problems this game is top for me.
  67. Feb 13, 2018
    Many people compare it to Skyrim or a Witcher. You should not do that. Even though it feels as if Witcher 3 had a positive influence on the game.

Good Things: Graphics (meticulous details in every aspect) - One of the best looking games to date, The atmosphere is so Slavic that well thought through. Forest - most beautiful part of the game. Fun Quests - multiples ways to solve. They

Good Things:
    The atmosphere is so Slavic that well thought through.
    Forest - most beautiful part of the game.
    Fun Quests - multiples ways to solve. They don't feel like a chore.
    Deep RPG engagement like the statistic, food, rest, appearance, hangover a lot of realism.
    Story and Cut Scenes are awesome and well presented.
    Music is spot on all the time. It does not feel like we're in Michael Bay movie.
    Combat is hard and frustrating but fun when you get hang of it. Feels like an accomplishment.

Bad Things:
    Combat for people who like it's easy.
    The world is pretty empty no random events so far.
    Technical problems and Optimization sometimes.

It is a must buy.
  68. Feb 13, 2018
    I'm 4 hours in and simply love everything about it so far! The music sets a medieval atmosphere that really caught me! It is obvious that the developers poured their hearts into making this beautiful looking game. However, I have stumbled across a rather annoying bug. Whenever I went inside of the executioner's (early quest) house, I couldn't get out. I couldn't get through the doorway.I'm 4 hours in and simply love everything about it so far! The music sets a medieval atmosphere that really caught me! It is obvious that the developers poured their hearts into making this beautiful looking game. However, I have stumbled across a rather annoying bug. Whenever I went inside of the executioner's (early quest) house, I couldn't get out. I couldn't get through the doorway. Happened twice too! I tried crouching, jumping, removing all of my gear, opening and closing the door, but i was completely stuck. I eventually made it through, but man, that was annoying. Other than that, great game (so far!) Expand
  69. Feb 13, 2018
    + Audiovisual
    + Beautifully processed realms
    + Dabing (both English and German) + Fighting system + Story! + maps + History -Optimization (falls from 60 to 8 fps) -Bugy -Horseback riding The game finally came out. After a long wait, after tribulations and falls, the traffic sign and the iron fence marked the technical site of Alpha and then Beta. And how did that happen? I
    + Audiovisual
    + Beautifully processed realms
    + Dabing (both English and German)
    + Fighting system
    + Story!
    + maps
    + History
    -Optimization (falls from 60 to 8 fps)
    -Bugy
    -Horseback riding

And how did that happen? I think we have a game that can compete cheerfully with not only the processing of an environment that is absolutely excellent (although it is a two-year-old CryEngine), but also a story that is really one of the best in the RPG games.

I warn in advance that the game is not for everyone. Somebody discourages a more complex dueling system, archery on blind. The need to think in conversations and to remember your actions. The next one is not too much emphasis on reality, such as lack of sleep, that food can be rotten, and when you use it more often, you simply die. Some will miss the dragons, others discourage too little emphasis on alchemy. And finally, almost a 6-hour "tutorial" game :)

And then there are bugs like a fading figure, a missing head, a repeating monologue with a character, and a totally awful "riding" model of a horse, where ABS and everything around does not work and when it works, you feel like a treadmill jumping caterpillars. Nothing to do, the game has bugs. But when I compare the first day with Skyrim, that had 50, Risen, that had 2000 and Gothic, that did not go or run for the first day, it's still a success.

The game as a whole is definitely worth it. It's not a 100-game game, not ninety. But beautiful 80. The main story will take you almost over 30-40 hours and to another stories had of hours doing side-by-side tasks. And is it worth buying? Maybe I would wait for a smaller discount or a month, two to fix bigger bugs, that hurt the game. But then I would not hesitate for a minute. Not really realistic games that offer such an experience, story and they are from our little basin :)

Now, excuse me, Zikmund, the redheaded fox has stolen my tin soldier again.
  70. Feb 13, 2018
    For an hour he tried to win back the dice. Then he drank the liquor. I stole everything I could. Twenty minutes running from the guards. 10 of 10
  71. UKK
    Feb 13, 2018
    Best RPG of this generation. Finally one without magic and trolls. Combat and story are deep.
  72. Feb 13, 2018
    Великолепнейшая игра. В ней можно месяцами перечислять все ее положительные стороны. Но скажу, что разработчики оправдали свои обещания на 10.
    Но есть и минусы. Они не столь ужасные, но перечислить надо: Плохая оптимизация ( поправимо), средне проработаны текстурки людей ( у некоторых межу головой и телом прозрачность) - это тоже поправят с патчем. Есть и другие минусы, но они на столько ничтожные, что их можно не называть. В общем от меня 9/10 данной игре. А вам я настоятельно рекомендую поиграть в данный шидевр. Но у тех, у кого слабый ПК, лучше подождать оптимизации.
  73. Feb 14, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excellent cutscene simulator, terrible open world RPG. Each quest is a series of incredibly long and badly animated cutscenes divided up by a few minutes of walking or fighting. This would be fine, if the story were at all original or compelling. Get ready to avenge the death of your parents in a video game for the 947th time! The peaceful village where you do the tutorial? It gets destroyed! What a shocking twist!

Gameplay is incredibly slow and boring. Because I was so bored I began to notice all of the smaller flaws as well. My favorite is that every dog is identical. I'm serious. The Lord's hunting dogs, the dog in your starting village, and the guard dogs which populate the towns all share a single identical model. Don't waste your money on this lazy trash like I did.
  74. Feb 14, 2018
    Life long RPG fan here. This is one of the worst RPG's I have ever played. The graphics are no where near what the trailers showed for the PS4 version. The load times are horrendous. Pre quest, mid quest and end quest load times are unacceptable! The combat system is clunky and unplayable. The character face animations do not match the voice acting. This game should not have been releasedLife long RPG fan here. This is one of the worst RPG's I have ever played. The graphics are no where near what the trailers showed for the PS4 version. The load times are horrendous. Pre quest, mid quest and end quest load times are unacceptable! The combat system is clunky and unplayable. The character face animations do not match the voice acting. This game should not have been released in this condition. Don't get me started on the lack of a proper save system. There are so many instances of where they put supposed REALISM over fun. I have no problem with a game being hard to beat or play in order to promote REALISM but not like this. Playing Kingdom Come is like you are playing an NPC is a real RPG somewhere else. You will never be great, you will never be a good fighter, and you will never get to do what you really want to do in the game. If that's your real choice for REALISM in a game then maybe this game is for you. Expand
  75. Feb 14, 2018
    Slow dialogues that honestly make the characters seem a little bit mentally challenged are mixed with a lot of hype and fanboyism about nothing but a forced "realism" with a reputation system that doesn't make any sense. This game has a lot of bugs and is also pretty hard to get above 30 fps.
  76. Feb 13, 2018
    Was walking around in full plate armor, with a sword, got into a fight with a peasant, and I went flying off into space. I never came back to the ground, and had to load an earlier save to fix the issue. The music would also cut out randomly, and the only way to fix it was to reload a save, or just quit the game and restart it.

Combat is janky, and just feels like it has no weight to

Combat is janky, and just feels like it has no weight to it. Putting an arrow into some dudes dome, only makes him flinch, and then fight me. Doing a stealth attack/kill on someone just feels odd, and seems like it was copied from a game that was made five years ago or so.

Any time you talk to someone, you have a short load screen, and then have a papyrus meets comic sans style font to pick what you say. Also, if you talk to someone near a table/desk, your character will jump on top of it.

Fast traveling, sometimes ends up with me naked, in the middle of the road, and with no horse. The horse also controls like it is covered in molasses.

This is all after the day one patch, and I honestly feel like this game needs another 6 months to a year to iron all of this out. This **** is not acceptable, just like Skyrim/Fallout/Whatever else you want to point out as having a buggy release. Wait for it to go on sale and give it a buy.

ALSO NOTE: The tutorial is about 4 to 6 hours long, so you don't even get to the meat of the game, until after the time limit on a refund.
  77. Feb 13, 2018
    The story is good, the atmosphere is also good, but what is not good are those millions of bugs everywhere. Daniel Vavra, the leader of Warhose studio, many times hated The Witcher or Skyrim developors that they were not able to release a game without bugs. And what happened now? Mr. Vavra released a game with bugs combined from both Skyrim and The Witcher. This game could have been a 8 orThe story is good, the atmosphere is also good, but what is not good are those millions of bugs everywhere. Daniel Vavra, the leader of Warhose studio, many times hated The Witcher or Skyrim developors that they were not able to release a game without bugs. And what happened now? Mr. Vavra released a game with bugs combined from both Skyrim and The Witcher. This game could have been a 8 or 9 game without bugs and overrealism and, what is the most important, without the ego of Vavra. This guy is someone who is not needed in the video game industry at all. If you wish, PM me and I will translate some of his criticisms of other games. He is an absolute disgrace to this industry. Expand
  78. Feb 14, 2018
    Game would be great if it wasn't buggy as hell.... It's seriously annoying. Invisible doors, invisible people, i once died and after i spawned there were like 50 dead people around me standing up like in a **** stephen king novel. Equally as annoying are the the time the game takes to load a conversation.... it sometimes takes up to 20 seconds so i can finally speak to someone, evenGame would be great if it wasn't buggy as hell.... It's seriously annoying. Invisible doors, invisible people, i once died and after i spawned there were like 50 dead people around me standing up like in a **** stephen king novel. Equally as annoying are the the time the game takes to load a conversation.... it sometimes takes up to 20 seconds so i can finally speak to someone, even opening the map takes time.

There are also bugs included which will make quests completely unsolvable because people just disappeared and you can't talk to them... Which wouldn't be a problem if you could just save everytime you want to so you wouldn't have to play parts from the beginning but thank god you can't do that because you can only save the game if you drink a certain potion. I get it. It's meant to be difficult but looting for 10 minutes and then getting killed and you have to loot again is just annoying and takes the fun out of the game or having to play quests again because the people just aren't there.

A nice bug is also that bushes are deadly as **** because if you walk through they sometimes work like you are walking up a hill and you will break your legs if you try to climb down from them.

Everyone is talking about the atmosphere but if i'm walking through a city and the textures aren't loading and it looks like a **** Hundertwasser painting with just walking clothes without faces it destroys the atmosphere completely...

i don't get the positive reviews. How low are the expectations nowadays that we accept all the bugs? I payed 50 bucks for the game and i expect a decent game and not a game which will be bug-free in a few months... if i'm lucky.

Apart from that i see the potential... But currently it's no fun playing.

Update: I still kept playing... and seriously sometimes it feels like it's the best game ever but it's just incredible frustrating the times you have to do things twice or three or four times because the game is buggy... Mini Spoiler i did the main quest with the priest and got drunk and held his speech for him and what happens? Game just keeps loading and loading after that and nothing happens. I did reload an old safegame and what happens? Right the same bug again. And this is just one example stuff like that happens ALL THE **** TIME.

If you enjoy doing quests over and over and over again or reloading old safegames and losing lots of equipment you will surely have a blast.
    All that wouldn't be such a problem if the time this game takes to load wouldn't be an eternity. It makes it much more frustrating because you either can't play because of the bugs or you are stuck looking at a loading screen....

If they would fix the bugs this game would get a 10/10 score but at this point you will probably just get the feeling of throwing your controller out of the window... Or they should just let you safe at anytime... this would at least make it a little bit less annoying... So you don't have to replay the stuff over and over again...
  79. Kso
    Feb 13, 2018
    it's ok game but ..
    pros
    -realistic cites,villages and midage aesthetic
    -storyline is not so bad
    -archery and stealh
    -manny items to use and skil system like old rpg

coins
    -buggy as hell but that can improve
    -bad animations
    -clunky mele combat and it's really slow
    -small map cyrka 4 km only,when skyrim was 36 km and witcher was 137 km
    -save point system
    -lips sync is bad
  80. Feb 13, 2018
    This game runs like garbage

i7 6700k
    1080ti
    32gb ram

Ultra settings - 24 fps max
    Medium settings - 40 fps max

Fps fluctuates rapidly, especially after cut scenes or when you move at all

Laggy, choppy, sluggish controls.

Currently feels unplayable
  81. Feb 13, 2018
    This game is an unfinished product. Letting go of such an underdeveloped and grumbling game should be a scandal. It is simply not a product for which anyone could demand full payment.
    Mass of bugs, glitch, tragic optimization, disappearing characters and items, etc., etc.
    Calling this trash the full version of the game is impudent. This game should get another 3 additional patches of 20GB to be able to name it a full-value product.
  82. Feb 13, 2018
    This game tries to be way too much. The story is jam-packed with useless information. Combat is bearable at best, especiallly from the 1st-person perspective. Gameplay is buggy as **** like the other reviewers have stated. I guess the graphics are nice?
  83. Feb 13, 2018
    Quite a piece of buggy **** Battle system is awfull. 3 points for **** SJW biotrash. 0 - for the game itself
  84. Feb 13, 2018
    Bugs and glitches everywhere...with really plotstoppers, so it is very difficult to have a normal gameplay...
    Hours of progress get lost, cause of necessary reloading of previous savegames...
    And Warhorse are brazenly handling their Kickstarter-Backers...cause the backers get not the material(printed manual, metal case, T-shirts in different sizes etc.), which Warhorse has promised in the KS-campaign...
    For KS-backers KCD is scam-ware...
  85. Jan 6, 2019
    Wow! I've been waiting many years for a really good RPG and this finally delivered. It is impressive right out the gate and keeps me coming back for more. I absolutely love this game and look forward to more DLC and storyline. Way better than Skyrim or Fallout! IMO! The landscape is truly stunning, the horseback riding is spot on and the sword play and warfare are really a blast. WellWow! I've been waiting many years for a really good RPG and this finally delivered. It is impressive right out the gate and keeps me coming back for more. I absolutely love this game and look forward to more DLC and storyline. Way better than Skyrim or Fallout! IMO! The landscape is truly stunning, the horseback riding is spot on and the sword play and warfare are really a blast. Well acted and truly unbelievable, or actually is the most believable I've seen. The way the landscape falls, the trees and rocks was genius. Truly lifelike and I wish I could play this VR because it would be truly immersive. BRAVO WarHorse, for your first game, you really hit it out of the park. Please keep it up! Don't be like BioWare and screwed up the Mass Effect series. ME 1 & 2 were great, but the quality of each release fell off sharply after that. I would rather you take your time and get it right than rush it. Expand
  86. Jan 3, 2019
    Finally a real RPG, especially if you play it in hardcore mode; the limited HUD and lack of immediate information makes you actually put some effort into finding your way around, at the beginning you will have to first learn how to find your own location on the map. Then move on to other things like spotting clues to locate the quest objectives whereabouts and then the objective itself.Finally a real RPG, especially if you play it in hardcore mode; the limited HUD and lack of immediate information makes you actually put some effort into finding your way around, at the beginning you will have to first learn how to find your own location on the map. Then move on to other things like spotting clues to locate the quest objectives whereabouts and then the objective itself. You will also need to consult the codex frequently before you command adequate mastery of the game mechanics and rely less on the compendium.

The side missions are incorporated within the main story seamlessly, in contrast to the recent trend of including side quests as an afterthought just to make players spend more time playing the game. You will find great little plots and small mysteries to enjoy as well as the overarching story if you keep a balanced diet of completing main and side quests.

Kingdom Come is a non-compromising RPG which will keep you on your toes all the time and will punish you if you lose focus, at the same time it offers a relaxing pace and stints of tranquility as an inseparable part of its setting. In short, it's an RPG for RPG lovers.
  87. Jan 4, 2019
    An amazing game made exclusively for those hardcore gamers. I really love how historical accurate it is. Central Europe Simulator basically.
  88. Jan 9, 2019
    I'm bored as hell of games in general, years and years of playing various games for uncountable hours made me have low sensibility and made me see more the simple logic and grinding mechanics more than the immersion that a game should give me. That's why I found myself wondering for hours the steam store and other game related sites with the hope of finding something that would entertainI'm bored as hell of games in general, years and years of playing various games for uncountable hours made me have low sensibility and made me see more the simple logic and grinding mechanics more than the immersion that a game should give me. That's why I found myself wondering for hours the steam store and other game related sites with the hope of finding something that would entertain me. I bought and used the refund mechanic more times that I would like, others I played them only about 15 hours and didn't bother refunding them. But this game, Kingdom Come, oh god. I wanted to buy a game for this Christmas, I almost bought Assassins Creed Odyssey, but watching reviews on Youtube abut the assassins game, I ended up ditching the idea of buying it and at the end bought KC:D without knowing in much detail what I would get. Thanks god I bought KC:D instead of assassins fuking wank balls, 60 Hours played in the first 5 days of buying it. 15 hours the first day. That's all I have to say. See the rest for yourselves, buy it, play it, thank me later. Expand
  89. Apr 21, 2019
    Extremally impressive grahpics, engaging story and beautyfull world to explore!
  90. Nov 4, 2018
    Juegazo!!
    Juego épico menospreciado por la prensa amarillista de los videojuegos, llena de toxicidad e intereses económicos.
    Un juego RPG medieval con una ambientación realista, inspirado en la Bohemia del siglo XV durante el Sacro Imperio Romano. Unos gráficos ultra realistas, sonido y banda sonora excelentes, un buen control, una historia épica, cientos de horas de juego en
    Juegazo!!

Unos gráficos ultra realistas, sonido y banda sonora excelentes, un buen control, una historia épica, cientos de horas de juego en centenares de misiones, combates basados en técnicas de esgrima reales con cientos de armas y escudos, un sistema de confección de armaduras por capas basado en el sistema real de la edad media, miles de objetos de todo tipo, diferentes caballerías y monturas, con total y absoluta libertad para ir dónde quieras a tu antojo, cientos de NPC's con los que interactuar, etc, etc.

Cosas como tu aspecto, tus atuendos, tu igiene personal, etc, influirá en la opinión de los demás hacia ti, e influirá en el respeto que tendrán los habitantes de Bohemia hacia tu persona, con lo que tendrás que cuidar estos aspectos entre otros muchos.

El juego tiene un ritmo tranquilo y nos va metiendo en situación poco a poco, cosa que se agradece dada su extensión y su inmensa riqueza en todos los apartados jugables. Es un juego que quizá no sea totalmente apto para personas impacientes, que busquen acción directa y sin complicaciones. Requiere de cierto aprendizaje y de cierta destreza, aprendizaje que nos muestran en las primeras horas de juego pero durante toda nuestra aventura, iremos aprendido más y más.

Es un título que en principio es algo difícil, hay que adquirir cierta práctica como comento más arriba, no es como un The Elder Scroll que prácticamente desde el comienzo puedes ir dando espadazos a diestro y siniestro. Esto es más bien como un Dark Souls, al principio tendrás que ir con pies de plomo, ya que cualquier fallo en combate podría costarte la vida.

Un videojuego épico en todos sus aspectos, realista, bien hecho, cuidado y mimado hasta el último detalle, poniendo el máximo realismo posible en la mayoría de sus apartados. Largo y difícil, que sabe recompensar al jugador de manera muy eficiente.
  91. Mar 15, 2019
    Тонны багов, уродливая графика, деревянная анимация, реализм за 300, тупые квесты и откровенное враньё разрабов. Шлак а не игра.
  92. Oct 28, 2018
    One of the best open world RPGs out there set in the Middle Ages. Very realistic presentation of the ancient times in Bohemia. Totally underrated, partly because of technical problems.
  93. Feb 27, 2019
    The character can not jump over the fences and obstacles that the child will jump. The combat system sounded good until I tried it - the magnetized sight constantly breaks down and is extremely uncomfortable. Very long downloads of locations, lags in the rain, unobvious solutions for quests and game mechanics.
  94. Jan 8, 2019
    A boring walking simulator where you walk or use your horse 85% of the time withouth anything interesting happening.Story wise its average but kinda enjoyable.Some of the side quests made me chuckle really well written but overall its boring
  95. Mar 18, 2019
    Truly unbelievable game, just absolutely vast. You feel the distance between towns. It really captures open world like no other game I have played. It takes alot of time but once you get immersed you start feeling the 13-1400's come to life in a video game. Unreal. The quests are great, the RPG elements are tops. If you are into RPG this is as good as witcher 3. Its just reallyTruly unbelievable game, just absolutely vast. You feel the distance between towns. It really captures open world like no other game I have played. It takes alot of time but once you get immersed you start feeling the 13-1400's come to life in a video game. Unreal. The quests are great, the RPG elements are tops. If you are into RPG this is as good as witcher 3. Its just really unbelievable this came from a non AAA studio. I mean wow. I am enthralled. Cons buggy, cons spend a ton of time in inventory management. Expand
  96. Feb 26, 2019
    The best game I've played in a year. Kingdom come deliverance has similarities to the witcher 3, but it has created great creativity in simulating the medieval realities as well as the system of struggles and extraordinary advancement. Of course, technical bugs can not be ignored.
  97. Aug 18, 2018
    >poor peasant with an axe
    >blocks my bastrad sword 3 times in a row then performs a combo
    Realism/10
  98. Feb 23, 2018
    Game definitely has potential but in it's current state it is a bug ridden mess that clearly needed another 8-12 months dev time before release. Everyone keeps giving Warhorse a free pass because they are supposedly a small studio but that is no excuse as far as I'm concerned as the game is being sold at a AAA price and their are plenty of small studios that release stable games on launch.
  99. Mar 17, 2018
    Disclaimer: I bought the game with release of patch 1.3 with hopes game is finally playable, but it's not entirely true. I completed around 30-40% of the game and it's unplayable due to a technical bug - basically my screen shakes like crazy whenever I move or turn camera. Plus there some other graphical glitches, clipping and performance is iffy in some locations (-3pts because IDisclaimer: I bought the game with release of patch 1.3 with hopes game is finally playable, but it's not entirely true. I completed around 30-40% of the game and it's unplayable due to a technical bug - basically my screen shakes like crazy whenever I move or turn camera. Plus there some other graphical glitches, clipping and performance is iffy in some locations (-3pts because I technically cannot continue without a patch)

The other complaint I'm having is that game feels like far from finished, more like early access or early beta version. This naturally includes various bugs and graphical glitches - and there is still quite a lot of them - tho only one mentioned in disclaimer is completely game breaking - others either have workarounds or can be ignored since they are not extremely intrusive. Some things simply just do not work - like some perks or learning of those perks or combos. Then we have combat system that severely lacks polishing - it's quite unresponsive, problematic forced target locking which makes fights one vs many very dodgy to say the least and controls of the combat could get some major improvements - in other words, idea for the combat system wasn't bad, but execution severely lacked development time. Then we have some systems that don't make much logical sense: necessity to eat is absolutely pointless, because there are free meal pots and that renders all other food obsolete. Next system that doesn't make sense is stealing - basically everything is considered stolen (except what you loot from defeated foes) regardless if there was witness or not, hell even items you take from abandoned camps are considered stolen. And the worst part is - how easily you can sell stolen items - either you sell it to "black market" vendor or just go to town in different region. These two systems are not immersive completely. (-2pts)

Now some good things - I'll start by saying, that if not what was talked above, game would be easily 9/10 - but it's one of most rushed out and unpolished games I've played since Skyrim? I think writing is really good, with nice humor and interesting characters. Quests for the most part are done well with more or less interesting backstory (some are crazy good and funny), with just few being real fetch. Game world is beautiful tho feels bit empty and vast at times (not a big issue, but sign of lack of development time). I like progression system which is basically practice based - as you do certain activities you gain experience for certain stats and you become better at those activities (so no silly skill points you distribute at random), there are only perks which slightly alter or extend your specific abilities and I like that a lot.

Summary: it's quite good game but sadly extremely rushed to release with tons of bugs and glitches and despite fact that around 500 of them been fixed with patch 1.3, there are still game breaking stuff left (or maybe introduced in 1.3) like the one I talked about in disclaimer leaving player with nothing but waiting for the next patch. It's real shame good games are ruined by terrible state there are released in.

Some people may find my verdict cruel, but sorry - paid AAA price for it and I'm treating it like any other AAA release. For $60 I find such game state (with bugs making me unable to continue) completely disgusting (thus -3pts for this one alone) and now I have to wait hell knows how much longer for next patch to be able to finish the game. Also lack of polish and logic in some systems that either are so pointless that become unnecessary chore or are just annoying and intrusive for basically no reason. Also allegedly game is missing some bits (some say it's missing whole act) which most like to be released in DLC (probably paid one) or even a sequel (which is even worse) so I have to cut at least another 2pts for these. (so -5pts total).

Maybe one day it'll be nice and bug free game with some quality polish, but as things stand now I strongly advise not to ruin your experience and wait with your buys. Technical state of the game is still unacceptable.
  100. Mar 10, 2018
    Not recommended.

A solid attempt but the bugged gameplay and shallow story is a real downside.

1. CD-Action
    May 16, 2018
    Upon the release the PC version is the only reasonable way to enjoy Kingdom Come. And there’s a lot to enjoy, because historically accurate Middle Ages are an awesome setting. The beginning of the game might not be spectacular, but give Deliverance a chance and it will develop into a unique, deep, gripping experience. [04/2018, p.42]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Apr 24, 2018
    A robust RPG deserves your attention not only for its domestic origin. You will easily forgive its smaller mistakes because of a great narration and a complex gameplay. [Issue#283]
  3. Apr 24, 2018
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a different kind. It's incredibly absorbing in its pace, it amazes with a manically detailed medieval era features and a totally true atmosphere, a series of skillfully built quests and, and when you get used to it, a fantastic combat system. There is a one-too-much cliché in the story arc, but the main problem lies in the technical issues. The game is, however, such a remarkable, huge, different and fresh experience that the occasional bug can be simply ignored.