8.0

Watch Now
Buy on

1. Feb 17, 2018
    Tried to like it, but nope I just hate it. The game feels unfinished through and through, and unfortunately I think the developers are too inexperienced to be able to fix it.

Too clunky and unresponsive/delayed movement and combat - and if someone says "realism" you are just wrong. Not particularly impressed by graphics and it's just too glitchy and badly performing even on a Geforce 1080 TI (with the lastest drivers updated for this game). Very difficult to enjoy unless you hit 60FPS perfectly all the time (and you can't) - it feels like frame rate drops to 10 even though the in game FPS meter shows 45. You can't leave the game when you want, because of the moronic save system.

Don't buy all the rave reviews, there's an explanation for that which is not about the game being great.
  2. Feb 19, 2018
    I got unfinished game, glitches, bugs, infinite loadings if u did smthing wrong (from the point of view of developers (sic)), i had feeling that i play alpha version. Why its not 10/10: 1)Am i wrote about technical component? 2) Most of game is boring (ex. 90% of quest are template: talk, bring, kill). 3) Situations on the road (believe me, after 100th quick travel u will pray forI got unfinished game, glitches, bugs, infinite loadings if u did smthing wrong (from the point of view of developers (sic)), i had feeling that i play alpha version. Why its not 10/10: 1)Am i wrote about technical component? 2) Most of game is boring (ex. 90% of quest are template: talk, bring, kill). 3) Situations on the road (believe me, after 100th quick travel u will pray for murdering all of random NPCs on roads), 4) Dense vegetation (ex. shrub) = wall. 5) Small world (i dont think that real Bohemia was so small). Why its not 0/10: 1) Combat, 2) Mini games such as alchemy, 3) Several not boring quest. If u still want to play this - wait 2-3 months for at least beta version of game. Expand
  3. Feb 14, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excellent cutscene simulator, terrible open world RPG. Each quest is a series of incredibly long and badly animated cutscenes divided up by a few minutes of walking or fighting. This would be fine, if the story were at all original or compelling. Get ready to avenge the death of your parents in a video game for the 947th time! The peaceful village where you do the tutorial? It gets destroyed! What a shocking twist!

Gameplay is incredibly slow and boring. Because I was so bored I began to notice all of the smaller flaws as well. My favorite is that every dog is identical. I'm serious. The Lord's hunting dogs, the dog in your starting village, and the guard dogs which populate the towns all share a single identical model. Don't waste your money on this lazy trash like I did.
  4. Feb 14, 2018
    Life long RPG fan here. This is one of the worst RPG's I have ever played. The graphics are no where near what the trailers showed for the PS4 version. The load times are horrendous. Pre quest, mid quest and end quest load times are unacceptable! The combat system is clunky and unplayable. The character face animations do not match the voice acting. This game should not have been releasedLife long RPG fan here. This is one of the worst RPG's I have ever played. The graphics are no where near what the trailers showed for the PS4 version. The load times are horrendous. Pre quest, mid quest and end quest load times are unacceptable! The combat system is clunky and unplayable. The character face animations do not match the voice acting. This game should not have been released in this condition. Don't get me started on the lack of a proper save system. There are so many instances of where they put supposed REALISM over fun. I have no problem with a game being hard to beat or play in order to promote REALISM but not like this. Playing Kingdom Come is like you are playing an NPC is a real RPG somewhere else. You will never be great, you will never be a good fighter, and you will never get to do what you really want to do in the game. If that's your real choice for REALISM in a game then maybe this game is for you. Expand
  5. Feb 13, 2018
    Was walking around in full plate armor, with a sword, got into a fight with a peasant, and I went flying off into space. I never came back to the ground, and had to load an earlier save to fix the issue. The music would also cut out randomly, and the only way to fix it was to reload a save, or just quit the game and restart it.

Combat is janky, and just feels like it has no weight to

Combat is janky, and just feels like it has no weight to it. Putting an arrow into some dudes dome, only makes him flinch, and then fight me. Doing a stealth attack/kill on someone just feels odd, and seems like it was copied from a game that was made five years ago or so.

Any time you talk to someone, you have a short load screen, and then have a papyrus meets comic sans style font to pick what you say. Also, if you talk to someone near a table/desk, your character will jump on top of it.

Fast traveling, sometimes ends up with me naked, in the middle of the road, and with no horse. The horse also controls like it is covered in molasses.

This is all after the day one patch, and I honestly feel like this game needs another 6 months to a year to iron all of this out. This **** is not acceptable, just like Skyrim/Fallout/Whatever else you want to point out as having a buggy release. Wait for it to go on sale and give it a buy.

ALSO NOTE: The tutorial is about 4 to 6 hours long, so you don't even get to the meat of the game, until after the time limit on a refund.
  6. Feb 13, 2018
    The story is good, the atmosphere is also good, but what is not good are those millions of bugs everywhere. Daniel Vavra, the leader of Warhose studio, many times hated The Witcher or Skyrim developors that they were not able to release a game without bugs. And what happened now? Mr. Vavra released a game with bugs combined from both Skyrim and The Witcher. This game could have been a 8 orThe story is good, the atmosphere is also good, but what is not good are those millions of bugs everywhere. Daniel Vavra, the leader of Warhose studio, many times hated The Witcher or Skyrim developors that they were not able to release a game without bugs. And what happened now? Mr. Vavra released a game with bugs combined from both Skyrim and The Witcher. This game could have been a 8 or 9 game without bugs and overrealism and, what is the most important, without the ego of Vavra. This guy is someone who is not needed in the video game industry at all. If you wish, PM me and I will translate some of his criticisms of other games. He is an absolute disgrace to this industry. Expand
  7. Feb 14, 2018
    Slow dialogues that honestly make the characters seem a little bit mentally challenged are mixed with a lot of hype and fanboyism about nothing but a forced "realism" with a reputation system that doesn't make any sense. This game has a lot of bugs and is also pretty hard to get above 30 fps.
  8. Feb 14, 2018
    I get the idea of no manual save, and it is a good idea. But it needs a game that isn't filled with game-breaking bugs and features that continuously break quests, traps you or outright kill you. Even opening a dialogue is exciting in this game, because some of them won't load and lose you an hour hour of progress.

I can't really recommend this game at this stage. It's challenge lies

I can't really recommend this game at this stage. It's challenge lies more in avoiding the game breaking than it does in beating the attempted challenges.

There are components of a solid game here, but they haven't been refined.

Be warned that fanboys and pledges are attacking any negative reviews.
  9. Feb 14, 2018
    Game would be great if it wasn't buggy as hell.... It's seriously annoying. Invisible doors, invisible people, i once died and after i spawned there were like 50 dead people around me standing up like in a **** stephen king novel. Equally as annoying are the the time the game takes to load a conversation.... it sometimes takes up to 20 seconds so i can finally speak to someone, evenGame would be great if it wasn't buggy as hell.... It's seriously annoying. Invisible doors, invisible people, i once died and after i spawned there were like 50 dead people around me standing up like in a **** stephen king novel. Equally as annoying are the the time the game takes to load a conversation.... it sometimes takes up to 20 seconds so i can finally speak to someone, even opening the map takes time.

There are also bugs included which will make quests completely unsolvable because people just disappeared and you can't talk to them... Which wouldn't be a problem if you could just save everytime you want to so you wouldn't have to play parts from the beginning but thank god you can't do that because you can only save the game if you drink a certain potion. I get it. It's meant to be difficult but looting for 10 minutes and then getting killed and you have to loot again is just annoying and takes the fun out of the game or having to play quests again because the people just aren't there.

A nice bug is also that bushes are deadly as **** because if you walk through they sometimes work like you are walking up a hill and you will break your legs if you try to climb down from them.

Everyone is talking about the atmosphere but if i'm walking through a city and the textures aren't loading and it looks like a **** Hundertwasser painting with just walking clothes without faces it destroys the atmosphere completely...

i don't get the positive reviews. How low are the expectations nowadays that we accept all the bugs? I payed 50 bucks for the game and i expect a decent game and not a game which will be bug-free in a few months... if i'm lucky.

Apart from that i see the potential... But currently it's no fun playing.

Update: I still kept playing... and seriously sometimes it feels like it's the best game ever but it's just incredible frustrating the times you have to do things twice or three or four times because the game is buggy... Mini Spoiler i did the main quest with the priest and got drunk and held his speech for him and what happens? Game just keeps loading and loading after that and nothing happens. I did reload an old safegame and what happens? Right the same bug again. And this is just one example stuff like that happens ALL THE **** TIME.

If you enjoy doing quests over and over and over again or reloading old safegames and losing lots of equipment you will surely have a blast.
    All that wouldn't be such a problem if the time this game takes to load wouldn't be an eternity. It makes it much more frustrating because you either can't play because of the bugs or you are stuck looking at a loading screen....

If they would fix the bugs this game would get a 10/10 score but at this point you will probably just get the feeling of throwing your controller out of the window... Or they should just let you safe at anytime... this would at least make it a little bit less annoying... So you don't have to replay the stuff over and over again...
  10. Feb 14, 2018
    By far the worst lock picking system ever, combined with bullying of the player by a bugged moral system.
  11. Feb 13, 2018
    This game is an unfinished product. Letting go of such an underdeveloped and grumbling game should be a scandal. It is simply not a product for which anyone could demand full payment.
    Mass of bugs, glitch, tragic optimization, disappearing characters and items, etc., etc.
    Calling this trash the full version of the game is impudent. This game should get another 3 additional patches of 20GB to be able to name it a full-value product.
  12. Feb 13, 2018
    This game tries to be way too much. The story is jam-packed with useless information. Combat is bearable at best, especiallly from the 1st-person perspective. Gameplay is buggy as **** like the other reviewers have stated. I guess the graphics are nice?
  13. Feb 13, 2018
    This game runs like garbage

i7 6700k
    1080ti
    32gb ram

Ultra settings - 24 fps max
    Medium settings - 40 fps max

Fps fluctuates rapidly, especially after cut scenes or when you move at all

Laggy, choppy, sluggish controls.

Currently feels unplayable
  14. Apr 3, 2018
    REVIEW UPDATED: Horrible bugs even with latest patches the game feels unfinished and some quests can not be completed at all. Do not listen to the fanboys that give score 10 to this they are delusional and brainwashed. This game is unfortunately a MESS do not buy it unless the developers polish this trash
  15. Feb 13, 2018
    Quite a piece of buggy **** Battle system is awfull. 3 points for **** SJW biotrash. 0 - for the game itself
  16. Mar 3, 2018
    OK, ill start this review with saying this, i'm saying this from a perspective of someone that didn't know anything about the game other then it was quite popular when i bought it.

Having played this game for just over 50 hours, I've gave up. The game has a lot of problems and from the what I've read/ asked myself online, the developers just don't care. here are a few of the problems

here are a few of the problems without any spoilers:

1. you need to use an item to save or sleep in a bed, this is a mechanic i quite like actually but comes apart with how much the game crashes/ freezes causing you to lose (on some occasions) hours of game play.
    2. Some quests are just plain broken (they wont let you talk to a character you need to)
    3. Some of the controls are tricky at first and the game gives vary little tutorials
    4. There is a quest in the game that ones started corrupts your other save files...yes i mean it
    5. the big one here is that the developers are not answering questions and communicating with the consumer base to fix these problems, the one update I've had during my play (patch 1.04) was suppose to fix some quest bugs but all it did for me was break some others.

i really wish i didn't have to make this review as the story and idea of this game are amazing, but with so many problems and so little answers from the developers i feel i need to.

This is the first game in over 2 years that i haven't got the platinum trophy for,it pains me more then most people would imagine to break that streak but unfortunately this game in its current state (patch 1.04) is just too broken to play.

Sorry about the grammar
  17. Mar 8, 2018
    This should be a great game. It should, but it's not. This is the most glitched, broken, and unpolished game I have ever played. Shame on warhorse for not even trying to put any polish or effort into troubleshooting before releasing. I spent $60.00 to be going along having a great time only for the game to freeze or glitch a quest so I have to go back 4 hours of gameplay because you can'tThis should be a great game. It should, but it's not. This is the most glitched, broken, and unpolished game I have ever played. Shame on warhorse for not even trying to put any polish or effort into troubleshooting before releasing. I spent $60.00 to be going along having a great time only for the game to freeze or glitch a quest so I have to go back 4 hours of gameplay because you can't just save whenever you like. Don't even get me started on the save function. If I were you (someone who has not yet bought the game) I would wait a month or two before buying so the can polish their turd a little. Expand
  18. Feb 28, 2018
    The game is crippled with bug and broken quests and since one can't save at will the result is pure frustration. It's a shame because it could be a great game if it worked as intented. Friendly advice: don't buy it yet.
  19. Feb 25, 2018
    Kingdom Come looks beautifui and I can appreciate there being a game doing the whole "historically accurate medieval" thing. But it is very broken in its current state. I have played through the entire game's main questline and had multiple problems, especially in the second half of it. There are issues with the various systems included in the game.

Firstly, the quests themselves. Many

Firstly, the quests themselves. Many are buggy and borderline broken. You're able to experience things like NPCs you're supposed to talk to having their "talk" option disabled, the game lingering in "combat mode" making it impossible for you to interact with people and continue the quest, or even having 10 enemies spawn directly around you in a corner while your weapon is unsheathed and you're supposed to be carrying someone's body out of the premises. These issues appear more and more as the game progresses. It's apparent it wasn't tested nearly enough for a final release.

Then, there's the reputation system. You can kill a lone NPC located a mile away from the city and somehow the entire city becomes aware of it, decreasing your reputation with it. This is despite the fact there were no witnesses. This wouldn't be so bad if having a low reputation in a city was no big deal, but it makes questing in it borderline unplayable because NPCs will require you to pay them sums of gold just to speak to them. Imagine having to speak to multiple NPCs to complete a quest, and having them force you to pay them EVERY SINGLE TIME you speak to them. If you end the dialogue and need to talk to them again, you have to pay up once more. This can even happen with main quest givers. To make this worse, I've had a quest falsely lower my reputation after engaging in a fist fight (which was required by a main quest's objective) and there's no easy way of raising your reputation back up (other than going to jail, which takes away 10 in-game days and applies a debuff your stats).

There's a loading time every single time you speak to an NPC. Every. Single. Time. Sometimes it takes as little as 2 seconds, but it's also taken me up to 25 seconds to load a single scene. And those long ones weren't complicated scenes either, just regular nameless peasants. This killed a great part of the immersion for me and discourages you from talking to NPCs altogether. Not to mention, Oblivion, which came out nearly 12 years ago, had no loading times for dialogue with NPCs.

The combat feels clunky and unresponsive. Strong opponents take forever to take down if you play the intended way, or can be ridiculously easy to drop if you cheese them. It feels very janky and unrewarding at the same time. Archery is a joke, you just can't hit anything. Even with a crosshair mod, it's awful and arrows tend to go in whatever directions they feel like.

The most enjoyment I got out of this game in the end was some of the main storyline (the scene with the priest is one of the most entertaining I've seen in a video game - it completely caught me off guard) but even that was soured by a disappointing ending. I also liked just looking around Bohemia, which is beautifully crafted for the most part. But just walking around in the open world gets boring very fast. You keep encountering the same 4-5 random events and they grow stale extremely quickly.

Most of my time with the game was marked with frustration. It's clear it was rushed towards the end in order to meet the intended release date. Hopefully bugs and issues get fixed with time, but in its current state, Kingdom Come isn't worth it.
  20. Mar 8, 2018
    Dear Warhorse Studios, stop making any more games, i dont think you know what you are doing.
    You know that your game is almost impossible to play and enjoy it. The bugs is everywhere you go.
    Its alpha for 40$. The graphics is extremelly downgraded and its looks like upgraded witcher 1 visuals. below 30fps with 4770 and 1080 what a shame. Finish you game and then sell it. Stupid
    below 30fps with 4770 and 1080 what a shame.

Finish you game and then sell it. Stupid fu..... Czech game developers!
  21. May 13, 2020
    The game proclaims to be realistic but honestly its just well researched, historically speaking, and sacrifices fun in the name of this "realism". in actuality its consistently nonsensical but the excuse of realism gives justification to its unrelenting difficulty. The difficulty eases up as your character becomes stronger and can give a sense of accomplishment because you overcame saidThe game proclaims to be realistic but honestly its just well researched, historically speaking, and sacrifices fun in the name of this "realism". in actuality its consistently nonsensical but the excuse of realism gives justification to its unrelenting difficulty. The difficulty eases up as your character becomes stronger and can give a sense of accomplishment because you overcame said difficulty. But it's just grinding xp to be able to complete missions or survive any single random encounter. That's the best way that i know how to temper my words about this game. Because at the end of the day, I genuinely don't know if i've ever been more mad at a game, especially so consistently. I hate this game so much. I often find myself dizzy with anger at this game. Expand
  22. Mar 11, 2018
    Game is broken and unplayable, patches fix one issue but introduce 10 more. Patches also come slowly even when known gamebreaking bugs which prevent progress are well documented.

Perhaps in a year this game will be worth buying, as the concept. setting, and story are interesting unfortunately the underlying systems need a hell of a lot of work still. Should have been delayed at least several more months, likely a year.
  23. Feb 18, 2018
    honestly i rarely give reviews and this my first one on this site and I can say with honesty here the game is unplayable for me and it's not my hardware...
    I can't progress at all because within 10 minutes of playing the game crashes and i either have to task manager out or it black screens my computer. my specs aren't the issue either i can assure you
    AMD fx 8350 overclocked to 4.3ghz
    AMD fx 8350 overclocked to 4.3ghz evga gtx 980ti 16gb of ram etc, the thing is I always stay above 60 fps and i'm only running on high its the games poor optimization that kills it on my system
    which is a shame and the reason i'm only giving it a 2 because the little bit I've played this game has potential to be a very good game but honestly it's unplayable at this point. at this point I've refunded from steam because 10 crashes in 1 hour is ridiculous
  24. Feb 27, 2018
    Well done beta so far. Tons of gliches and bugs. Zero performance optimization. You need to wait sometimes more than 10 seconds until the game loads god knows what when you start a simple dialog. Ridiculous freezes that last more than 5 seconds when you cannot do anything, because the game is coded so poorly that one of the CPU cores has constantly 100% usage. 3rd party programs needed toWell done beta so far. Tons of gliches and bugs. Zero performance optimization. You need to wait sometimes more than 10 seconds until the game loads god knows what when you start a simple dialog. Ridiculous freezes that last more than 5 seconds when you cannot do anything, because the game is coded so poorly that one of the CPU cores has constantly 100% usage. 3rd party programs needed to fix what the devs forgot to fix. Probably a good medieval RPG game within next 6 months when the bugs are fixed and some optimization is added. Stay away until then. All the issues just ruin the fun now. Expand
  25. Mar 10, 2018
    This would be a absolute masterpiece if it wasn't so f****** bug'ed. Wished I waited to buy the game, or they fixed it before release.
  26. Mar 16, 2018
    Forget what you read in 10/10 and listen to someone who actually is neutral about the game, i have played this game and i enjoyed the story

..thats all, yup because thats the only thing youll enjoy buddy the fact the i ran into some game breaking bugs and had to wait for them to patch it or the lock-picking is impossible and the Combat is SO BAD, the only way to describe it is its like you have a jiggle head and you can face one enemy at a time while the game wont fear throwing 3 well armed guys on you from time to time, or the fact enemies know where you are hitting 90% of the time, game is pissing me off and plain broken you are bound to face a bug you cant go through or exploit a treasure location to get advanced gear, any form of combat is WAY worse than anything i played
    , this game need a year in remaking , they already did a 22 gig of patches which is almost the game size which fixed it from unplayable to almost unplayable and now another 15 gig patch, im happy they are trying but SHAME ON YOU ,for releasing it in such a broken state! you couldn't have not known of half of this mess!
  27. yum
    Apr 8, 2018
    (patch 1.3!!!) : UNPLAYABLE! Way too many gamebreaking bugs. Way too many crashes.
    Within the 7 hours i have played i have had about 20 times when i couldnt progress at all for some reason.
    At one point i hit "skip" at an unopportune time during the startup of the game and my entire screen turned red AND IT STAYED RED AFTER I CLOSED THE GAME! I had to restart my PC to get rid of it.

If you have too many savegames the game crashes instantly everytime you load in.

Door glitch still exists.

Quests getting stuck permanently.

More crashes.
  28. Mar 30, 2018
    warhorse is stuck in a cycle of breaking more than it can fix. KCD could boast replayability, that is, if its player base were restarting the game after completion instead of a faulty patch. (having lost almost 200 hours of in-game character building myself,) Warhorse has over extended its stay on steam and the last 24 hours have reflected that, seeing its reviews crash 10 percent in underwarhorse is stuck in a cycle of breaking more than it can fix. KCD could boast replayability, that is, if its player base were restarting the game after completion instead of a faulty patch. (having lost almost 200 hours of in-game character building myself,) Warhorse has over extended its stay on steam and the last 24 hours have reflected that, seeing its reviews crash 10 percent in under 24 hours with patch 1.4 and an ineffective hotfix 1.4.1. This latest patch has seen warhorse studios ramping up their product by introducing Haircuts and Easter eggs followed closely by destroying save files from 1.3 and the inability to complete the main quest line which was formerly intact in 1.3.4.

but hey, at least Henry can get a hair cut if your willing to restart or buy the game that cant be finished. Maybe look for some Easter eggs while you anticipate a patch 1.5. As for me and a large amount of preexisting player base, well we're just tapped out.
  29. Apr 1, 2018
    As an action game, KCD is superb; the combat system is neat, it looks real pretty and it's pretty linear. Calling it an RPG is where it falls apart though. Yes,the limited available skills level up, yes, you have some modicum of control over your actions, but these are the only characteristics that make it an RPG. You cannot influence your character's morality or mindset in any meaningfulAs an action game, KCD is superb; the combat system is neat, it looks real pretty and it's pretty linear. Calling it an RPG is where it falls apart though. Yes,the limited available skills level up, yes, you have some modicum of control over your actions, but these are the only characteristics that make it an RPG. You cannot influence your character's morality or mindset in any meaningful way, you are a bog standard fantasy hero who exists only to further the game's weak plot, you cannot be anything more or less than this. Notice the word "fantasy" in the last sentence, this is at odds with any description the developers gave for this game, so it's use will be elaborated upon: none of the NPCs have the same thought process as the PC, he will make decisions that no other people in the same situation will make, they will not make these decisions because a successful outcome is very unlikely, though somehow, he will succeed again and again and again. NPCs that would realistically pay him no heed dote over him, while people he knows personally will pay little attention to his actions. If the plot of this game happened in the background while you were a character you created (even if that was limited to just picking the gender and some small back story changes), with strong economic and crafting systems to support you doing whatever profession you like while reacting to developments however you think is appropriate this would be a great game that meets its promises, but because it lacks these small changes the game is disappointing.
    Basically, if you like FPS games and want to try swords and shields out, this game is for you. if you like RPGs, Skyrim will give you more or less the experience this game promised, and a couple of mods can sort out the few differences, and The Witcher will give you a better version of what this game is.
  30. Apr 2, 2018
    This could be a very good RPG, however it's not. Due to numerous bugs that breaks the game, sometimes you can't complete a quest and need to abandoned it and continue, this will make you fail the quest and you lost that opportunity. It's a shameful display really, because the game world is very beautiful, the fighting mechanics are excellent, and the game keeps fighting you to continue toThis could be a very good RPG, however it's not. Due to numerous bugs that breaks the game, sometimes you can't complete a quest and need to abandoned it and continue, this will make you fail the quest and you lost that opportunity. It's a shameful display really, because the game world is very beautiful, the fighting mechanics are excellent, and the game keeps fighting you to continue to play it.

I get it, they (War Horse) was running out of money and need to get the game out of the door, they should have sold it as early access, campaigned for more backers anything but releasing a game with so many bugs and issues.

I truly hope they now got the finances to polish the game and to complete the story as it ends kind of brutal.
  31. Feb 17, 2018
    This game is incredibly, incredibly boring. It wants to believe that by not including magic and other common RPG elements, that it's being *revolutionary* or "different" or something.

Unfortunately, the only way in which it's different is that it's worse.
  32. Feb 18, 2018
    Aside from the horrific optimization and even worse controls (have these devs ever played a PC game before) it's practically like dark souls. If dark souls was a game about trying not to be bored. At every corner of this world boredom strikes and 9 times out of 10, you'll feel a deep dull sensation in your soul, numbness of boredom overtakes you and you just want to close the game and quitAside from the horrific optimization and even worse controls (have these devs ever played a PC game before) it's practically like dark souls. If dark souls was a game about trying not to be bored. At every corner of this world boredom strikes and 9 times out of 10, you'll feel a deep dull sensation in your soul, numbness of boredom overtakes you and you just want to close the game and quit but you don't because you try to figure out what others see in it.

Also the controls are awful, seriously.
  33. Mar 29, 2020
    Pure gay dumb! You only can get the lockpick at the beginning by throwing **** on the wall from the german guy with your friends!? wtf! There is an annoying cutscene everytime you harvesting herbs ... the engine sucks like hell.
  34. May 25, 2019
    Наиграл часов 40 и дропнул. И хорошо что покупать это дерьмо не стал.Заносить этим мошенникам деньги станут только самые долбанутые кому эти бабки легко даются и совсем некуда их деть. Лучше купите Ведьмака, Скайрим или plague tale: innocence вот уж эти ребята достойны поддержки рублём. Особенно plague tale: innocence.
    А эта игра Киндом Дермище Даунское не стоит не копейки. Это самая
    А эта игра Киндом Дермище Даунское не стоит не копейки. Это самая говённая РПГ последних лет с бюджетом в 36 с половиной лямов баксов. И на игру потрачено явно около 5.
    А остальное в лучших традициях, распилино и положено в карман. Дермище полное. Никому не советую её. А люди кто её советуют либо получили на лапу деньжат либо больны шизофренией и способны сожрать вообще любое говно с лутбоксами и прочим высером.
  35. Feb 19, 2018
    KC:D Is 'No Mans Sky' for 2018, promised so much and delivered so very little.

KC:D Is 'No Mans Sky' for 2018, promised so much and delivered so very little.

Metacritic always makes me sad when I saw fake, or paid reviews crop up and like clockwork, 10s and other high scores from shills. I'll be straight, this game is garbage right now - this isn't about the difficulty, but that certainly doesn't help its case but the sheer amount of bugs and issues that clearly makes this unfit for release right now, feels barely like a beta build than a launch build.

The combat is needlessly overly complicated and slow paced, not to mention janky at best - in fact, everything you do feels slow paced in KC:D - Even the historical accuracy is debatable, right now I suggest anyone interested just to simply hold off until this game has received some major patches that fix some the severe issues this game has, I don't need to repeat what they are; google them for yourself because they are numerous.

Also, this game isn't for casual players period - in fact, it'll break even many Dark Souls players who are used to unfair mechanics - so if your a hardcore player, you're willing to put up with severe bugs or even forced to restart your entire game if your save data is corrupted...then you just might enjoy KC:D - this remember, this game is not for casual players period - this requires time, patience over skill - the fact anyone could play this game if they are willing to put in the time to learn the mechanics, for the rest who are easily frustrated or not used to games like this- avoid.
  36. Feb 18, 2018
    I wasn't expecting this. Game is so resource demanding for nothing. I played more detailed games at medium or even high, and with KCD I can't barely play on low. The freezings and stuttering are a constant, which makes this games unplayable. And you can't just say: "Get a better PC", because as said, I played more demanding games (MGS:V, AC:O, R6:Siege, and other actual games) without anyI wasn't expecting this. Game is so resource demanding for nothing. I played more detailed games at medium or even high, and with KCD I can't barely play on low. The freezings and stuttering are a constant, which makes this games unplayable. And you can't just say: "Get a better PC", because as said, I played more demanding games (MGS:V, AC:O, R6:Siege, and other actual games) without any trouble.

Interactions are fine, you talk to people and can show some attitudes, which reflects what we do in real life and is awesome. You can even bargain with merchants to get better prices on buying and selling.

The music and contexts are very well-placed, I love the codex entries and also reading them, as an Historian I'm in love with it.

The ways of playing the game are also amazing, you want to be a brave soldier? Go for it! You want to be a silent archer? Go for it! You want to be an alchemist? Do it! You want to play as a scholar monk? Then do it!!!! And it's very guided in terms of perks to choose and go on the way.

But unfortunately, graphic settings and optimization are **** the concept is good but I think something got wrong on graphics part, I want to play the game but damn... Is basically unplayable.
  37. Feb 16, 2018
    This game should have never been made. There are so many things that are wrong.
    This game should have never been made. There are so many things that are wrong.
    First of all, on a GTX1080Ti it can't keep 60FPS on ultra, and I didn't even play in 4K, The graphics aren't what makes a good game, but it helps if it isn't a technical disaster. The faces look like ones from a decade ago, only more detailed. The eyes stare into nothingness at all times, making conversations extremely unengaging, though I wouldn't say that better animations would have improved anything. The writers seem to think that good writing equals medieval stylization. It does not. The story is full of boring, predictable quests. Gameplay mechanics are explained with walls of text, which is an unforgivable flaw when you design a game in 2018. The game's world works, with all it's details and actually interessting historical info, but it simply doesn't work as a game. Aiming for realism led to creating many frustrating mechanics, that make the player seek for exploits rather than immerse him in the character of Henry. Don't even get me started about combat... I was said it's going to feel good when I get a hang of it. Well, it doesn't. Now I'm simply not losing, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not enjoying it. The only thing that justifies Warhorse Studios is the fact that it's their first game, though I can't like a game only because it was made by beginners. They should have made something smaller but actually playable by anyone other than medieval enthusiasts. A well designed KC:D would take 15-20 hours at most. On the upside: the world feels real and organic, like it actually belongs in it's setting, the educational values are high and it looks beautiful, considering you have a 1080Ti and din't mind playing the game in Full HD.

The language version in which I had played has many grammatical and punctuation errors, but it doesn't affect my score, since most of the players will enjoy, or should I say: get through the game in English.
  38. Feb 16, 2018
    Horrible Gameplay, most broken game I have ever seen in my life. Combat, which is interesting is totally broken. Anybody owning a game try standing on stairs and fight; see what happens. Game is totally random; yet failing objectives will results in game end. The question is why making something random if you cannot progress in plot.

I feel for those who spent money on the game;

I feel for those who spent money on the game; conclusively its early release that charged full sum without informing people that game is hardly playable.

On another hand, beautiful and interesting world (perhaps the only thing that you can call realism) , more or less addictive main story. Its shame that this kind of world accompanied by such a horriable game play.

I give this game four points for world and plot. Rest is speak for itself.
  39. Mar 14, 2018
    For me time is precious. If I invest my time into a video game it has to be a game that won't have bugs that make you loose all progress.
  40. Mar 25, 2018
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance
    - 60 dollar game that runs bad on good hardware on medium settings. (26 - 47 fps)
    - 60 dollar game that have bugs on bugs even in main quest line. - 60 dollar game that have small amount of crap side quests. - 60 dollar game that have nothing to explore in world. - 60 dollar game that have awful save system that forces you to repeat hours of your progress. -
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance
    - 60 dollar game that have bugs on bugs even in main quest line.
    - 60 dollar game that have small amount of crap side quests.
    - 60 dollar game that have nothing to explore in world.
    - 60 dollar game that forces you to grind skills just to add play time.
    - 60 dollar game in which combat AI cheats with unlimited stamina and can outrun a horse.
    - 60 dollar game in which bandits wear full plate armor, despite not having any groshen in their pockets.
    - 60 dollar game in medieval setting without throwables, crossbows and arbalests.
    - 60 dollar game in which arrows fired from long bows fly slower than stone fired from toy slingshot.
    - 60 dollar game that has solid bushes ( you cannot go thru them) and in some places in world there are literal fences of bushes that you have work around.

Buy it only when its 50-60% off (it will be patched by then, I think) or just wait for better game - M&B:Bannerlord...
  41. Jun 18, 2019
    This isn’t feel like a game with 36,5$ million budget. It feels very cheap, although it has triple-A budget.
  42. Mar 15, 2019
    Тонны багов, уродливая графика, деревянная анимация, реализм за 300, тупые квесты и откровенное враньё разрабов. Шлак а не игра.
  43. Feb 27, 2019
    The character can not jump over the fences and obstacles that the child will jump. The combat system sounded good until I tried it - the magnetized sight constantly breaks down and is extremely uncomfortable. Very long downloads of locations, lags in the rain, unobvious solutions for quests and game mechanics.
  44. Jan 8, 2019
    A boring walking simulator where you walk or use your horse 85% of the time withouth anything interesting happening.Story wise its average but kinda enjoyable.Some of the side quests made me chuckle really well written but overall its boring
  45. Nov 11, 2019
    This game is really clunky. I hated the controls and chargers faces. Feels as if it is from another era of games. The one long gone.
  46. Feb 18, 2020
    This is one of the worst games I've ever played. After 4 hours of relentless bugs I just gave up.
  47. Feb 11, 2020
    Save system = you will be redoing 30 - 60 minutes of gameplay every 30 - 60 minutes.
    Combat = they were trying to do some combat "tactis" but failed misserably.
    Story = just bad, uninteresting. Skipped most cutscenes since you just dont care
    Kingdom come deliverance = Game that got hyped but is just total garbage. Without this hype you would not even bother to pay 1€ for it.
  48. Jul 23, 2020
    Garbage! Absolute trash! The game is a buggy mess and gameplay mechanics and combat in general is a train wreck!

I keep getting stuck at random places without being able to move. Try jumping over a fence, stuck. Crossing some parts of the stream, stuck. Moving around into the wrong corner while locked in combat with an opponent, stuckity stuck with death as the cherry on top. Horse

Horse riding is very uncomfortable and unintuitive. Not to even mention the number of times I got stuck while taking a wrong turn on the path while riding the darn thing. The most pathetic one was when I rode into a stream while trying to cross the bridge over it, precisely because the horse riding is so horrible, while being chased by soldiers on horseback. Needless to say I was killed.

You need "Schnapps" to be able to save your game progress. If you are out, tough luck. You either get more Schnapps or quit the game and come back to a HUGE amount of lost progress. Did I mention getting stuck all the time? Quit to main menu to get out of it and come back to find yourself in more than half an hour's worth of lost progress. Best of all, you come back drunk after a saved game (WTF???).

Sword fighting is terrible. Movements are delayed and very unresponsive. Attempting a slash from any particular direction is clunky and doesn't always work and you already take a hit before being able to slash. Hand to hand combat is the same unresponsive mess. When you are being chased after by an enemy (e.g. a soldier) you get tired and slowed down pretty quickly while the enemy never gets tired. They don't give up and catch up with you eventually to lock you into the pathetic unresponsive combat. Especially infuriating at lower levels.

Don't even get me started on lockpicking. You are supposed to hold the D button and move your mouse cursor at the same time with the exact speed on a circular path while keeping the cursor over the "sweet spot". There is no way in hell you can do that successfully EVER unless you have a super steady pre-accident Steven Strange hands. You'll fail every time and lose a lockpick with every attempt and those things apparently don't come by easily. And I thought Fallout 4's lock picking was bad.

The dialogue system and the voice acting is amateur at best and cringworthy at worst.

And why is the game so graphically heavy? I have a fairly high end setup (RTX 2070 + Intel 8700k) and it won't hit anywhere near 60fps on Very High settings at 1080p. The game doesn't even look that good to be needing so much horsepower.

This is among the worst most infuriating games I have ever had the displeasure of playing and I really can't say enough crappy things about it. I'm absolutely bewildered as to why the User Score for this dumpster fire is so high. I rage quit and uninstalled this pile of garbage after dying at the hands of a soldier while being stuck next to a fence without a weapon! Good thing I had gotten this game for free on the Epic Store and didn't pay a cent for it. Otherwise I'd be moving mountains to get my refund. Don't waste your time on this pathetic excuse for a game and go play literally anything else.
  49. Feb 23, 2018
    Tbh, I can't even call this walking simulator a game, story is ripoff cheap Indian movie, cheap story, bad realization, quest are quite banal, but have some OK ones, mostly this program is about walking, riding, bugging, glitching, talking, walking, riding, bugging, glitching... They add food, but you can eat this food everywhere for free, you are hungry ? Np, find first house, go inside,Tbh, I can't even call this walking simulator a game, story is ripoff cheap Indian movie, cheap story, bad realization, quest are quite banal, but have some OK ones, mostly this program is about walking, riding, bugging, glitching, talking, walking, riding, bugging, glitching... They add food, but you can eat this food everywhere for free, you are hungry ? Np, find first house, go inside, take food, then go sleep on to their bad. You can earn money easily, just find lone house in the middle of the plains and steal dresses from there, but I did not find where and why I should even spend this money, gear ? Np too, you can earn gear same way, just knock down lone guy in plains and take his closes, go to lone house, sleep for two days and here you are, free gear, food, money, combat is very subjective, so will say, that it's slow, most Massive combats in this game are with about 3 guys around you, also you can thrust enemy with exe and hammer... So realistic!!!
    Graphics is bad, it do not even have FX effects, that was implemented in gaming in 2008, no volumetric effects, no lighting effects... Textures are soap, grass is 2D, only wood looks OK, but you can just search Cryengine 3 and you will find tons of videos with Forest on Cry3... Yes, some places look nice, but very outdated, also game runs worse, than BDO and ARK:SE on ultra settings in 50vs50 PvP... Shortly graphics is poor and performance is garbage, especially for such soap visuals.
    About 35% of the game you will be in dialogues, so it should be a powerful part of the game... But NO! dialogues are banal, mostly idiotic and boring, NPCs will talk so many !@#$, that you did not even ask, but will say nothing useful, primary quest dialogues are also bad as hell, meaningless and boring, mostly I had feeling, that playing old cheap garbage movie. Other 50% of the game you will be on road, move from point A, to point B, to point C, to point D, to point E, to point F, to point G, to point H............. Yes, this is almost whole gameplay in this game, moving from point to point, Hello from MMORPGs from 1998 ?... Also when you are moving around, then nothing happen, absolutely nothing happen, world is empty, even in DayZ in solo you will not experience so empty world, and even world do not look good to just move and admire the scenery, still, there are some places, that look nice, but mostly world is ugly, so if you want something to happen, than better "fastravell", then there is more chances, that someone will attack you to finally play the game. And just 5% of the game is entire gameplay. Also intro and prologue is almost 2+ hour long, probably it's made to force player to spend more, than 2h in the game, so you will not able to refund the game, but whole intro and prologue mostly are cutscenes, that have bugs, but look ok, and infinity and boring dialogues about nothing, some useless NPC will tell you story about her whole life for about 30mins will go just on that and you can't skip it, so there are some scenes where someone is killing your family, then you for 1h will be playing walking simulator, then again dialogues about nothing... Also people talk about Realistic Armor... But who give a !@#$ about how realistic armor is if there is no content to play with... And yes, armor have interesting realization, not realistic tbh, but interesting, but game do not really give you a content to use that armor, whole gameplay ion this game is just about 2-3h from 60h of walking and talking about boring and useless and meaningless themes...
    So take care if you are looking to purchase it, wait for free weekend and then try it.
    Also it's a game 5/10 as the game, but cos of all this 10/10 from new accounts who created just one review on this source, I give it 0/10, but it's an average level game, not a !@#$, but definitely not a great. So take care, wait for patches and fixes and try it before purchasing it, cos you will not have enough time to understand what game is in 2 hours to refund it back.

Sorry for my bad English.
  50. Apr 11, 2018
    This game the greatest scam of 2018. If you saw developer diaries, you know what I am talking about. Beautiful landscapes just an achievement of Cry Engine, not of Warhorse studio. Overall graphics quality is very low, from almost square apples to soapy and cheap textures. Battle system is not made how developers said in their diary, 6 actions only, vs 15 in the diary. Also, the battleThis game the greatest scam of 2018. If you saw developer diaries, you know what I am talking about. Beautiful landscapes just an achievement of Cry Engine, not of Warhorse studio. Overall graphics quality is very low, from almost square apples to soapy and cheap textures. Battle system is not made how developers said in their diary, 6 actions only, vs 15 in the diary. Also, the battle system is very stupid and realized bad at all. The big world of KCD is empty, in the forest you'll not see wolves, bears, rabbits etc. Also, the world is very poor for events. Quests...quests are quite same and looks alike previous till the end of the game. Questers don't see the difference who standing in front of them, a peasant, or a full armored crusader. Anyway, you'll go to collect herbs to cure the NPCs open fracture(lol, a part of their realism). Every village in which you came, all NPC saying same phrases. In this medieval world, you will not have a food deficiency, every house has a pot with the food. You can freely eat from them and nobody will say you "What are you doing, you stealing my food, WTF". Same story with the beds, you can sleep on each bed which you find, without any aftermaths. You can stun a guard, steal all his items, and he will do what? Right, or - nothing, or - will fight you with the bare hands versus your sword!!! Great realism.... The game has a ton of similar moments. I will not talk about a 100 ton of bugs in this "earlier beta" game. Funny to see that someone write that 'Great story'.... LOL no, this is not true. The story in this game is a cliche, based on revenge. Nothing unique. This piece of monkeys **** is a greater scam, with the 60$ price. Warhorse, I show you my middle finger! Expand
  51. Feb 22, 2018
    Did the people giving 10s actually play the game or only the first 10 minutes? The bugs are absolutely eeeeeeverywhere. Just a few really bad ones listed in order of terribleness.

Saves: Manual save just takes your save item and saves nothing. Reputation: kill all witnesses and reputation still takes a massive hit so you cant even sell items anymore. Solution never kill anyone you're

Saves: Manual save just takes your save item and saves nothing.
    Reputation: kill all witnesses and reputation still takes a massive hit so you cant even sell items anymore. Solution never kill anyone you're not supposed to. Terrible.
    Gates: not opening when the guard clearly screams OPEN THE GATE! Now you have the option of just jumping out and never be able to come back in. Nice.

Wait at least 6 months before trying it again and maybe you get alpha version.
    8/10 fists through the monitor.
  52. Apr 24, 2018
    Реализм, который на самом деле ничерта не реализм. Среди всех RPG эту можно назвать RPG-дауном (даже анимация лиц у персонажей соответствующая). Из положительных моментов только то, что это middle ages и то, что в игре есть красивые панорамы. Всё. Остальное, что связанно с этой игрой, сплошь и рядом идиотизм, начиная с экономики с боёвкой и заканчивая повествованием (никакой вариативностиРеализм, который на самом деле ничерта не реализм. Среди всех RPG эту можно назвать RPG-дауном (даже анимация лиц у персонажей соответствующая). Из положительных моментов только то, что это middle ages и то, что в игре есть красивые панорамы. Всё. Остальное, что связанно с этой игрой, сплошь и рядом идиотизм, начиная с экономики с боёвкой и заканчивая повествованием (никакой вариативности в квестах, анусное кольцо на полэкрана во время боя, которое скипается абузом Shift-а, и фарм голды воровством/мародёрингом трусов, реализм кста, ога). Expand
  53. Feb 22, 2018
    The game will occasionally randomly stop recognizing any of its saves. The only way to fix this is to reinstall the entire game and patch, which is at best a temporary fix . At other times, it will simply stop recognizing input for buttons you need to play the game. For example, the X (I'm on a PS4) will stop registering for function like sleeping -- which is important for saves -- andThe game will occasionally randomly stop recognizing any of its saves. The only way to fix this is to reinstall the entire game and patch, which is at best a temporary fix . At other times, it will simply stop recognizing input for buttons you need to play the game. For example, the X (I'm on a PS4) will stop registering for function like sleeping -- which is important for saves -- and other functions. I gave it chance, but on the PS4 it is just an unmitigated train wreck. Save your money for a game that was developed by people who know what they are doing and actually deserve it. Expand
  54. Feb 15, 2018
    Combat system is a total **** terrible optimization, ugly graphics, controls are terrible, ****ty dialogues, terrible loading screens
  55. Feb 15, 2018
    This game is very hard to play in its current state and i don't believe it will be any good if its polished. I have to wait 10 sec to wash myself? Really? Anyway if you love frustration, bugs and long loading this game is for you if not stay away.
  56. Feb 27, 2018
    Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat ****Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks.Combat **** sucks. Please fix. Thank you very much. Expand
  57. Oct 29, 2018
    In 25 years, I have never seen a game with such jank combat and gameplay get so much praise. It doesn't rear it's head until a bit of the ways in the game. Blah blah, you go through Combat training with a guard captain, and he teaches you the rope, and all seems well.

Then you get into a real fight with simple bandits who can block, parry and dodge like veteran knights, when suddenly everything that you were taught becomes useless, like sending misleading signals when you go to swing.

Aim left, hold swing, move right, land hit, so simple, right? That goes out the window when you run into the aforementioned bandits who will see this coming before you do, dodge or block, and strike. This isn't to mention that even for a blacksmith's son, your character has so little stamina it's insane. I can run for longer without getting winded than this potato can swing his sword, and I have **** Asthma.

God forbid you have to fight 2 people at once, the walking pile of crap that is the targeting system is useless. I actually nailed someone with a thrust, and tried to swing at them when they back was turned, and I actually watched his model freak out and instantly transition back to blocking my angle of attack. I got into a parry match with one bandit in a subsequent attempt that went something like this.

I parry > Attack from a low angle > Parried > I parry again > attack from different angle > Parried > I parry one last time > Attack from another angle > Parried and get half my health removed because he kept dodging and parrying like a knight, not to mention your sword, even if you steal from the executioner, is so piss weak even against people in quilted armor and pots for helmets, you deal barely any damage.

Regardless of whatever it's fans say, there is simply no technique to KCD's gameplay or combet. You know what finally got me through a fight I was having trouble with? Swinging my sword while violently moving my mouse around, and even then they still managed to parry half my attacks and dodge the other half.
  58. Apr 15, 2018
    for something that has the same Price tag as a GTA game it should stand up to the billing. graphics are really poor where peoples heads disappear ,even entire castles disappear.. u get stuck in branches on the side of the road even while riding a great powerful horse .. lock picking is definetlly something the creators didn't try on a console while the pc is a piece of cake . so manyfor something that has the same Price tag as a GTA game it should stand up to the billing. graphics are really poor where peoples heads disappear ,even entire castles disappear.. u get stuck in branches on the side of the road even while riding a great powerful horse .. lock picking is definetlly something the creators didn't try on a console while the pc is a piece of cake . so many errors that need fixing ,that its just not worth half the Price tag they put on. Expand
  59. Sep 22, 2019
    Once I've started, I like to finish games. I was 54 hours into this game, but the monastery sequence was so crushingly dull I had to quit.
    It's a beautiful game with a consistent and realistic world. The plot is generally strong with some great acting, but the design is too hardcore. How can you ask people to spend 20 minutes getting RSI picking herbs?
    Also the combat is horrible. Too
    Also the combat is horrible. Too laggy to fit the design.
    The director of this game needed to be told to half the time of the game and cut out the fiddly nonsense to focus on the beautiful world and strong plot.
    Left me frustrated and disappointed.
  60. Oct 7, 2018
    Не могу понять за что эту игру любят?
    Боёвка ужасная,багов много а интеллект туп до пробки!
  61. Nov 23, 2018
    I cant tell more but its just another RPG game that i seen so much time in the past. Here is pretty much nothing special about. Same gameplay, same characters, same AI, same landscape, same visual effects and even same bugs and problems in decisions. Only the terrible UI, shame parody on fence as a combat and "realistic" survival without any challenge is something new here. Graphic is goodI cant tell more but its just another RPG game that i seen so much time in the past. Here is pretty much nothing special about. Same gameplay, same characters, same AI, same landscape, same visual effects and even same bugs and problems in decisions. Only the terrible UI, shame parody on fence as a combat and "realistic" survival without any challenge is something new here. Graphic is good but i was expect her to be much more detailized and realistic, just like in trailers. But in general - this game is just empty and boring. There is nothing to do except the main quest and no chance to just, you know, roleplay and make your own adventure. Feels like its yet another RPG (that pretty much a more boring reborn of Gothic 3 in my opinion) and world would lose nothing if this game is never exists.
    But hey, you still can ride on horse and listen to her sweet "clip-clop" melody. Some good autistic experience is still here.
  62. Jan 3, 2019
    Full of game breaking bugs and glitches still in 2019. Clunky combat and unrewarding animations. The story is abandoned halfway through. This is a bad game that is quite overrated for some obscure reason.

The attempt at realism is the only novel aspect of the game I suppose, but they have failed so hard at it that it just feels like a halfway done clunky mess of a prototype. Nothing feels realistic at all, just repetitive and boring.

Perhaps the biggest achievement of this game is the overall positive reception despite being one of the worst of 2018. But to be honest, it is quite the mystery how people gave this game any more than a 4/10 which it deserves.
  63. Jul 14, 2019
    If you are looking for a realistic medieval RPG "game" with very, very bad game mechanics. Then this game is for you.
  64. Oct 6, 2019
    Another unfinished, broken game. It is exactly the kind of game I want to play, but because it's utter trash I can't. Nothing is consistent and the bugs make it borderline unplayable. The developers should be ashamed that they let this incomplete trash make it on the market.
  65. May 28, 2020
    very boring and full of bugs can't play anymore because of lags a worst gameplay ever
  66. Oct 15, 2018
    Worst combat i have ever seen in a game its useless for a PC player with mouse and keyboard.
    you have to remember combos and time you hit and the game slow down when opponent hit you so it ruins your timing then game has lock on and you cant just simply shift target but moving mouse.
    Some quest just stops in the suddenly when you was expecting more. Sex scenes are Cringe worthy at best.
    Some quest just stops in the suddenly when you was expecting more.
    Sex scenes are Cringe worthy at best.
    The game is full of game braking bugs.
    Boring open world.
    Really bad writing.
  67. May 19, 2018
    I believe this is the worst game I have ever experienced. Not because of game play or the most awkward and almost impossible combat I have had the pleasure of experiencing. But for the simple fact that it crashes everytime I turn around. I mean really, what's the point in releasing games if they simply do not work. Of course, I realize that there are plenty of people saying it's great. ButI believe this is the worst game I have ever experienced. Not because of game play or the most awkward and almost impossible combat I have had the pleasure of experiencing. But for the simple fact that it crashes everytime I turn around. I mean really, what's the point in releasing games if they simply do not work. Of course, I realize that there are plenty of people saying it's great. But my experience is the total opposite. What a waste of money. Expand
  68. Feb 25, 2018
    The game will occasionally, randomly stop recognizing any of its saves. The only way to fix this is to reinstall the entire game and patch, which is at best a temporary fix . At other times, it will simply stop recognizing input for buttons which is important for game play. --- so I got this from {danieljquinn} I am having the same issue all game data is corrupt or its completelyThe game will occasionally, randomly stop recognizing any of its saves. The only way to fix this is to reinstall the entire game and patch, which is at best a temporary fix . At other times, it will simply stop recognizing input for buttons which is important for game play. --- so I got this from {danieljquinn} I am having the same issue all game data is corrupt or its completely disappeared. I'm on PC. So far it looking like it not the games console/computer but the game itself. . . . #justgoplayrainbow6seige Expand
  69. Feb 27, 2018
    First impressions are everything for me in an RPG... The lack of dragons and magic, ugly theme and ugly world makes it an instant refund on steam for me. I know this might be a very unpopular opinion, but I think the graphics looks awful... I don't find it nice looking at all, and the game felt too slow and sluggish for me to enjoy. Sword fights are just parrying constantly. I just don'tFirst impressions are everything for me in an RPG... The lack of dragons and magic, ugly theme and ugly world makes it an instant refund on steam for me. I know this might be a very unpopular opinion, but I think the graphics looks awful... I don't find it nice looking at all, and the game felt too slow and sluggish for me to enjoy. Sword fights are just parrying constantly. I just don't like the game, don't hate me. Expand
  70. Feb 22, 2018
    Broken game! It's alpha version, nothing more.. Wait for fix, don't waste your time for this.. But when it's finished, it's worth to try...
  71. Apr 24, 2018
    It's a really good game. I enjoyed my first 40 hours. But after that bugs started. First game killing bug was screen shake bug. It was not a fps drop or stutter I can understand the difference. I and many others faced with this bug, they said it will be fixed in next patch. So I waited 2 weeks and yes it was fixed but this time whatever you do your game is crashes after certain amount ofIt's a really good game. I enjoyed my first 40 hours. But after that bugs started. First game killing bug was screen shake bug. It was not a fps drop or stutter I can understand the difference. I and many others faced with this bug, they said it will be fixed in next patch. So I waited 2 weeks and yes it was fixed but this time whatever you do your game is crashes after certain amount of time(in game time 24 hour) because a quest trigger causes crash. I submit bug report with other players. They didn't talked about fixing it they said they will look into it. It's been 4 weeks and it's not fixed yet.
    Current state of game is worst than Early Access titles on Steam. Because bugs you encounter is game killing bugs. I know people who started new game every patch because of bugs.
    If I were you I would wait atleast 1 year to buy this game. I don't reccomend anyone to buy this game at current state.
  72. Dec 2, 2018
    I know you can do even worse than this, keep it up ****horse!
    Boring af,
    the combat makes me want to play fallout76 for the rest of my life.

Don't waste a single cent on this crap trust me
  73. Mar 1, 2018
    Soldiers bump you through walls and gank you 25 vs 1. Keeps glitching and the fighting system is just broken. Don't buy.
  74. Nov 17, 2018
    This game is **** I can't even progress through starting quest. Don't even think to buy it!!!
  75. Feb 14, 2018
    Рыцарь маминой подруги?

Рыцарь маминой подруги?

Дикость... Вот какое слово не покидало меня за всё время препровождения в KC:D. Час за часом я бил себя по лицу, из раза в раз пытаясь понять, что же меня держит в этом куске программного кода. Новый край, где по заверению разработчиков я волен буду делать с предоставленной мне песочницей всё что захочу? Сюжет приправленный исторической подоплёкой? Или же механики до селе никем не предложенные в других РПГ? Пока я размышлял и попутно пробовал убить собаку, которая при каждом ударе меча даже не скулила, протагонист Генри успел три раза запыхаться, проголодаться и высказать мне своё фи: что дескать в опочивальню мне надо Евгенич. И когда я всё таки оторвался от пса, забив на ой какой ворох "ШЕРОХОВАТОСТЕЙ", начав придерживаться законам вселенной "избавления", в голову пришло осознание, что Kingdom Come: Deliverance - это противовес прошлогодней "Легенды о Зельде"! Мир игры дик и необуздан, но не может в эксперименты. От того назвать проект истинным рыцарем маминой подруги, не получается.
  76. Apr 29, 2018
    After every patch, this game seems to gain more bugs instead of less. The last patch has now broken my game of 25 hours. Many others have played much longer and lost progress. DO NOT BUY YET!
  77. Feb 17, 2018
    I had high hopes but this game runs so poorly I cannot give it a high score. I regret my buy when I look at all the potential great games that are released. The experience was jerky and not immersive at all. Maybe they'll fix a lot of things but right now it is a bit crappy.
  78. Feb 13, 2018
    оптимизация отсутствует. боевая система редкостное дерьмо! никому не советую брать
  79. Feb 14, 2018
    cliche story, combat is alright when it works, all characters are ugly looking, lockpicking is a joke, saving system is a joke, stiff facial animations which break immersion or any feeling. horrible voice acting which also breaks immersion. lots of bugs in game aswell will definately get my money back.
  80. Feb 14, 2018
    Should I wait tens of seconds for each dialogue? Really?! And all these religious references then ... it's the Middle Ages, ok, but we're also outside the churches. Very out of it. Very far. Unacceptable.
  81. Nov 6, 2019
    Could be interesting but difficulty level tops so quick to impossible. Character cannot sneak, cannot combat and fails anything he tries. It was unplayable for me when first action scenes started.
  82. Feb 18, 2019
    1.8.1 247 60 hours and game was crashed (for many users). unplayable. devs know aboit it, but cant do fix it already a week.
  83. Dec 15, 2019
    Poorly written story line, historical inaccuracies in a game that prides itself on accuracy. The gameplay and trailers make this seem like a do anything sandbox style game, it is not. You are constantly forced into doing awfully written plot. There is no character creation system, you play as a specific guy in history with almost no choices of your own to make. Don't want to be aPoorly written story line, historical inaccuracies in a game that prides itself on accuracy. The gameplay and trailers make this seem like a do anything sandbox style game, it is not. You are constantly forced into doing awfully written plot. There is no character creation system, you play as a specific guy in history with almost no choices of your own to make. Don't want to be a Christian? Too bad. Don't want to be a male? Too bad. Don't want to be an SWM? Too bad!
    The only reason to even play this is the combat mechanics.
  84. Jan 8, 2019
    Everything is fine, until you have "Unable to load game" alert every freaking time you save it. & once it started it wont end. So the game is awesome, but, until they fix this issue - don't even think to buy this game. It will spoil your life & nerves.
    One big note - game is built so that you just can't save often. Sometimes you spend 2 hour brewing potions, to raise alchemy, then save, then steal smth. out of someone, get caught & trying to load. Done, your 2 hours of work wasted, you feel upset & want to destroying console.
  85. Feb 15, 2018
    Holy Christ, I'm blown away by how fleshed out the missions are so far. Truly impressive!
  86. Sep 10, 2019
    Худшая игра за всё человечество. Худшая боёвка, худшая графика, худшая оптимизация, худшая реализация.
  87. Jan 21, 2020
    It seems that the developers of Kingdom Come hate the players and created the game in order to to punish them. There are tons of mechanics that makes the gameplay as annoying as possible. There is the atrocious combat (the worst I have ever seen in a game), especially with multiple opponents, clumsy lockpicking, bad savegame system plus many other aspects that according to the developersIt seems that the developers of Kingdom Come hate the players and created the game in order to to punish them. There are tons of mechanics that makes the gameplay as annoying as possible. There is the atrocious combat (the worst I have ever seen in a game), especially with multiple opponents, clumsy lockpicking, bad savegame system plus many other aspects that according to the developers should add realism to the game yet in fact are not realistic but only annoying. The story is full of cliché with endless and often pointless talking during cutscenes, graphics is fine but with glitches and the loading times are very long. On top of that there are tons of bugs - many of them not fixed even two years after the release as this game is such a mess that it is not fixable.
    So if you are masochist as some fans of this game, play it. Otherwise avoid, there are many much better games worth your time.
  88. Jun 11, 2020
    Even after 2 years its still buggy garbage.Very bad optimisation.Stupid combat system.Unplayable
  89. Apr 6, 2018
    Игра, безусловно, имеет огромный потенциал! Невероятная атмосфера средневековья .
    Отличный сюжет в игре! Конечно это не ведьмак - задавший темп остальным играм и повысил планку качества игр.
    Но ! 1.Неоптимизированная графика, которая страшно лагает на средних даже комьютерах. 2.Неоптемизированные квесты, которые как бы могут проходиться разными путяни. НО на деле все гораздо сложнее.
    Но !
    2.Неоптемизированные квесты, которые как бы могут проходиться разными путяни. НО на деле все гораздо сложнее. Очень большое количество квестов - которые крешатся и вылетают.
    Вариативность в игре - это несомененно + но когда нельзя реализовать ее в полной мере, то это уже проблема .
    3.Боевая система система проработа не очень хорошо . Я понимаю разработчиков . Они упор сделали на пеший ближний бой - дабы собрать максимальное впечатления от игры.
    Возможность выбора тактик против целей "↑ → ⇙ ∘" и подобный ей - абсолютно не работает против всех практически бронированных целей в латных доспехах и особенно со щитами. Обмануть противникак становится непосильной задачей и все попытки сводятся к нулю.
    4. Звуковое сопровождение кажется не плохим ! Но это в первые пару часов. Потом музыка становится очень однообразной.
    5. Навык алхимия Абсолютно невостребован. Так как имеет очень сложную по рамкам игр систему прокачивания.
    Вывод. Игра отняла огромное количество времени на огромное количество баганых квестов которые так и не были пройдены изза багов.
    И общая оценка - Очень негативная -
  90. Mar 13, 2019
    this game sucks ass so bad from buggy mechanics and **** missions to mediocre graphics etc. I really tried to like it, but I ended up vomiting over desk when I accidentally start the game. xD it is just not for me, It could be a cool game though.
  91. Jul 4, 2020
    in the game you cant hit 4 attacks in a row but if enemies land one they will hit you like 5 more and enemies deal absurd damage and also have a chance to do the counterattack like half or more of the times wile you do it once in a while
  92. May 15, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Why are people and reviewers giving this train wreck high scores? Have they played an entirely different game?

TLDR: Don't buy this game, don't pirate it either, just don't waste your time with it.

Kingdom Come Deliverance has a really cool concept behind, it might have a good story. If you can get past how bad the overall game is. Gameplay mechanics are horrible, the voice acting is bad, Henry often sounds like one of those 90s computer generated voices as opposed to a human. The dialogue is generally horrific. The music is quite horrible, I can tell they've recorded real instruments but they sound incredibly washed out, I've heard soundtracks made with orchestral sample libraries which sound way better.

Reviewers rave about the "role playing experience", and yes you can choose what to do in the game (somewhat) but either Henry is a hypocrite or the developers decided to give him a set of morals without thinking about the player's actions. At the start of the game you can loot every corpse from Talmberg to Skalitz and still have the option to be all "holier than thou" with the grave robber.

Let's talk about gamepley: pickpocketing? That just doesn't work. Even when you manage to take something before the countdown expires. Combat? It's bad. Welcome to "Walking Backwards: The Game". I only wished. Not only does it suffer from horrible weightless animations but it just doesn't work, the lack of physics and weight behind strikes is just unbearable, there is no proper tutorial to explain how that mess works, the targeting and lock on mechanics don't work half the time. They tried to make it "realistic" but honestly just look for any HEMA video recorded with a head cam and see the difference for yourself.

On the subject of realism: If you play hardcore mode you'll come across enemies that will one or two shot kill you, regardless of what equipment is being used by either combatants. The first "boss" of the game isn't wearing a helmet, and despite me actually landing two head hits with my longsword nothing happened. Whilst he gets two hits with his bat and I'm K.O. (Regardless of the fact that I was wearing gambeson, mail, padded coif, mail coif, and helmet which I got after knocking out a guard in Talmberg).

Later I was doing Theresa's uncle's quest, on the road to the executioner I spotted three bandits readying for an ambush. I sneaked up behind them and managed to kill two, but the third one (an archer with no armor except for an aketon and a seemingly wool hood) spots me, I get in close before he can shoot me and hit him several times in the head, he yields and runs away and in doing so has become GOD because he's invulnerable to everything. Last I checked if you hit someone with a longsword in the head and all he's wearing is a hoodie they aren't going to be running around for long.

How about role-playing? Well, they said you could find multiple solutions to resolve a problem and complete a quest. So I decided to go for that grave robbing quest and get the blasted ring. I wait until dark, find the grave, no ring. So I think to myself: "maybe the bugger took it" so I take the initiative and sneak into his house, knock him out while he sleeps and search every inch of that place. No ring. The I return to the miller and he goes like: "the ring must be inside his house in a chest somewhere". guess what? The ring will spawn only AFTER you tell the miller there was no ring on the corpse. SO IMMERSED.

Talking about "immersion". Not only is the HUD utterly horrible, seriously, you have the useless dot everywhere except for when you actually need it (archery) so why bother in the first place? If you try to climb over a (not even that steep a hill you'll realize either Henry has the motor skills of a 2 year old or the developers never went hiking because there's paths where the average person could EASILY walk over but Henry can't. Oh of course if you try to jump you'll somehow jump backwards, fall and injure yourself. (Never mind the fact that one could easily use his hands to aid in climbing very steep places)

incredibly demanding yet awful graphics (I mean, I don't know who was in charge of the animations in this game but by the grace of God are they horrible) but most importantly, it's poorly executed. Don't know if this was supposed to be a Triple A or Double A release, and I know it comes from a small studio etc. etc. but this is a clear example of someone trying to bite more than they can chew.

I just wished I could get my money back but unfortunately that only happens if you encounter a technical problem, not if the game is bad.
  93. Feb 16, 2020
    This game is just abysmal, from the sleep and food requirements, to the awkward and cumbersome controls, to the inability to get anything done in less than an hour. This game is shoddy and the fact the company was small shows. Just abysmal trash all around. The fact it's so hard has made it a cult classic, but don't fall for the hype or advertising dollars. Wasted a night playing it thatThis game is just abysmal, from the sleep and food requirements, to the awkward and cumbersome controls, to the inability to get anything done in less than an hour. This game is shoddy and the fact the company was small shows. Just abysmal trash all around. The fact it's so hard has made it a cult classic, but don't fall for the hype or advertising dollars. Wasted a night playing it that I'll never get back, not to mention money. Expand
  94. Oct 10, 2020
    Its very likely me and not the game but it feels like the game trys to waste my time. Its called an RPG but you have to play exactly by the rules. You can not trick the game. It simply doesnt allow you to do so. The worst thing is the combat system. It cuts your breath. You feel like an elephant trying to dance. I mean, yeah a nice idea to make it more realistic but the developers shouldIts very likely me and not the game but it feels like the game trys to waste my time. Its called an RPG but you have to play exactly by the rules. You can not trick the game. It simply doesnt allow you to do so. The worst thing is the combat system. It cuts your breath. You feel like an elephant trying to dance. I mean, yeah a nice idea to make it more realistic but the developers should ask themselves : is this actually fun? Because its not. The graphics, the story as far as I played and the feeling with the design plus music is great. I will probably play it with cheats and to one hit the enemys. Expand
  95. Apr 1, 2020
    It's entirely possible that this is the worst game I've ever played, I've made a legit attempt to get into it 3 times now and it's just terrible in every way.

I've played through the tutorial 3 times, once you leave the starting area, I've never been able to win a single fight, it's kind of ridiculous that they expect you to spent the first hour of the game just running away from everything.

What a load of garbage this game is.
  96. Mar 30, 2020
    Despite taking the lower of the two-tier difficulty settings I was completely unable to win a fist fight in in this game. And I found out that if you die, that's it. No re-spawning. You're dead, game over. That's enough to turn anyone off right there. I'm glad I tested it by picking a fight with a soldier. I though, wow! Death is final in this game. Do not pass go. And then IDespite taking the lower of the two-tier difficulty settings I was completely unable to win a fist fight in in this game. And I found out that if you die, that's it. No re-spawning. You're dead, game over. That's enough to turn anyone off right there. I'm glad I tested it by picking a fight with a soldier. I though, wow! Death is final in this game. Do not pass go. And then I thought, A game with combat in which death is completely final? You've got to be kidding me! Imagine playing an RPG for 200 hours and then completely losing all your progress just because you die. That's really bogus. The objectives are not focused. You're given multiple objectives in a single quest with some of them not even related. Which is annoying and confusing and makes little sense. The compass guide is confusing. If the objectives are coded in alphabetical order, why am I able to access the characters and situations out of order? Why not code Objective A to be accomplished first before Objective B even opens up? As far as I am concerned none of the other objectives should even be crowding the compass menu until the first objective is accomplished. We don't need all the letters showing up and it just confuses the issue and kind of interferes with you visually trying to reach your objectives. Many players would certainly be as confused as hell as to what they are actually supposed to do. I also found very annoying the constant multiple choice decision prompts. I really don't want to be making decisions like that every step along the way. You keep wondering if you made the right one or if you have now completely ruined your game. I'd rather not have that many choices. And I don't think it is really necessary to constantly present so many choice menus like that. I mean, they're constant. You're constantly being prompted to make various decisions. Annoying as hell. In summation I would call this game extremely annoying and don't recommend it to anyone. Nobody wants an RPG in which death is final and makes you start all over again. I notice those giving positive reviews never mention the sudden death thing. I'm giving it a "1" for passable animation and graphics. But the graphics are not exactly up to modern standards. The people don't look quite as realistic as in other games released in the last several years. There are games of the same age that have much better graphics. RDR2's graphics make this game look sick. Expand
  97. Oct 14, 2020
    This game is something else, but mostly not in a good way though. The concept is good, but not really that original. It expands on the player character aspects of Mount & Blade, adds an actual story, but also piles an unholy number of infuriating mechanics onto the mix.

So I will start with the positives, The developers were obviously aiming to create a realistic medieval experience, and they were successful to some extent. The characters are flawed and relatable, the main quest narrative is interesting and along with the world and characters design are well-research from a historical point of view. The game tries to portray a faithful image of the medieval times through several mechanics most of which are just plain ridiculous. But to be fair some are good e.g. *You start as a nobody who can't do anything well and have to learn and improve. *You have to adapt and compromise to survive within the noble circles. *The fact that there are no fantasy elements means you need to really get good.

But this game is hampered by the fact that developers were over-ambitious and over-reaching resulting in messy systems and mechanics.
    Take for example the combat system, it tries to be realistic and nuanced but it in the end failed in both and turned out clunky and ridiculous. Terrible target locking system, everyone fights you like a pro even goddamn corpse looters, enemies seemingly having near infinite stamina....etc
    The waiting system is perhaps one of the most infuriating, making you wait in real life for in-game waiting to be done slowly is just sadistic. There is also the travel system, which isn't instantaneous and can be done only between cities, which I get it, it tries to be realistic but the end result is just a lot of grinding and waiting, and that is not counting the long loading times as well, all of which makes the whole experience boring.
    Archery is perhaps the biggest insult the developers direct at the player, the reticule in the middle of the screen disappears when you use a bow! And this not realism this is plain stupid.
    I could go on and on. So in the end I say this..
    TL;DR The game "might" have started with good intentions but end product is a punishment for RPG players.
  98. May 9, 2020
    Great story, fine dialogues but a very very badly programmed. Bugs, bugs, bugs. A basically broken game. Wanna be immersive "old school RPG", yet the immersion is constantly broken with bugs. Some of them hit you right in the face, handicapping you or worse. Play if you want to suffer.
  99. Jun 2, 2020
    The interface is mediocre at best. It doesn't present information in a clear or useful fashion and you must do everything manually.

The combat is beyond abysmal, that's not to say it's difficult, it's just not fun. Characters move like they're underwater and there are dice rolling mechanics that shouldn't exist.

Don't buy this pile unless you just want to wander around the countryside.
  100. Aug 1, 2020
    Quite good designed, but 2 things are needed: Unlimited Saves Mod and Inventory Weight Mod.

The Story has it's shortcomings, but overall works out good.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 60 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    May 16, 2018
    Upon the release the PC version is the only reasonable way to enjoy Kingdom Come. And there’s a lot to enjoy, because historically accurate Middle Ages are an awesome setting. The beginning of the game might not be spectacular, but give Deliverance a chance and it will develop into a unique, deep, gripping experience. [04/2018, p.42]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Apr 24, 2018
    A robust RPG deserves your attention not only for its domestic origin. You will easily forgive its smaller mistakes because of a great narration and a complex gameplay. [Issue#283]
  3. Apr 24, 2018
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a different kind. It's incredibly absorbing in its pace, it amazes with a manically detailed medieval era features and a totally true atmosphere, a series of skillfully built quests and, and when you get used to it, a fantastic combat system. There is a one-too-much cliché in the story arc, but the main problem lies in the technical issues. The game is, however, such a remarkable, huge, different and fresh experience that the occasional bug can be simply ignored.