8.1

Generally favorable reviews- based on 2012 Ratings

1. Kso
    Feb 13, 2018
    it's ok game but ..
    pros
    -realistic cites,villages and midage aesthetic
    -storyline is not so bad
    -archery and stealh
    -manny items to use and skil system like old rpg

coins
    -buggy as hell but that can improve
    -bad animations
    -clunky mele combat and it's really slow
    -small map cyrka 4 km only,when skyrim was 36 km and witcher was 137 km
    -save point system
    -lips sync is bad
  2. Feb 23, 2018
    Game definitely has potential but in it's current state it is a bug ridden mess that clearly needed another 8-12 months dev time before release. Everyone keeps giving Warhorse a free pass because they are supposedly a small studio but that is no excuse as far as I'm concerned as the game is being sold at a AAA price and their are plenty of small studios that release stable games on launch.
  3. Mar 17, 2018
    Disclaimer: I bought the game with release of patch 1.3 with hopes game is finally playable, but it's not entirely true. I completed around 30-40% of the game and it's unplayable due to a technical bug - basically my screen shakes like crazy whenever I move or turn camera. Plus there some other graphical glitches, clipping and performance is iffy in some locations (-3pts because IDisclaimer: I bought the game with release of patch 1.3 with hopes game is finally playable, but it's not entirely true. I completed around 30-40% of the game and it's unplayable due to a technical bug - basically my screen shakes like crazy whenever I move or turn camera. Plus there some other graphical glitches, clipping and performance is iffy in some locations (-3pts because I technically cannot continue without a patch)

The other complaint I'm having is that game feels like far from finished, more like early access or early beta version. This naturally includes various bugs and graphical glitches - and there is still quite a lot of them - tho only one mentioned in disclaimer is completely game breaking - others either have workarounds or can be ignored since they are not extremely intrusive. Some things simply just do not work - like some perks or learning of those perks or combos. Then we have combat system that severely lacks polishing - it's quite unresponsive, problematic forced target locking which makes fights one vs many very dodgy to say the least and controls of the combat could get some major improvements - in other words, idea for the combat system wasn't bad, but execution severely lacked development time. Then we have some systems that don't make much logical sense: necessity to eat is absolutely pointless, because there are free meal pots and that renders all other food obsolete. Next system that doesn't make sense is stealing - basically everything is considered stolen (except what you loot from defeated foes) regardless if there was witness or not, hell even items you take from abandoned camps are considered stolen. And the worst part is - how easily you can sell stolen items - either you sell it to "black market" vendor or just go to town in different region. These two systems are not immersive completely. (-2pts)

Now some good things - I'll start by saying, that if not what was talked above, game would be easily 9/10 - but it's one of most rushed out and unpolished games I've played since Skyrim? I think writing is really good, with nice humor and interesting characters. Quests for the most part are done well with more or less interesting backstory (some are crazy good and funny), with just few being real fetch. Game world is beautiful tho feels bit empty and vast at times (not a big issue, but sign of lack of development time). I like progression system which is basically practice based - as you do certain activities you gain experience for certain stats and you become better at those activities (so no silly skill points you distribute at random), there are only perks which slightly alter or extend your specific abilities and I like that a lot.

Summary: it's quite good game but sadly extremely rushed to release with tons of bugs and glitches and despite fact that around 500 of them been fixed with patch 1.3, there are still game breaking stuff left (or maybe introduced in 1.3) like the one I talked about in disclaimer leaving player with nothing but waiting for the next patch. It's real shame good games are ruined by terrible state there are released in.

Some people may find my verdict cruel, but sorry - paid AAA price for it and I'm treating it like any other AAA release. For $60 I find such game state (with bugs making me unable to continue) completely disgusting (thus -3pts for this one alone) and now I have to wait hell knows how much longer for next patch to be able to finish the game. Also lack of polish and logic in some systems that either are so pointless that become unnecessary chore or are just annoying and intrusive for basically no reason. Also allegedly game is missing some bits (some say it's missing whole act) which most like to be released in DLC (probably paid one) or even a sequel (which is even worse) so I have to cut at least another 2pts for these. (so -5pts total).

Maybe one day it'll be nice and bug free game with some quality polish, but as things stand now I strongly advise not to ruin your experience and wait with your buys. Technical state of the game is still unacceptable.
  4. Mar 10, 2018
    Not recommended.

A solid attempt but the bugged gameplay and shallow story is a real downside.
  5. Mar 3, 2018
    This game is neither a 10 or a 0 ; are we even playing the same game?? All this review comes from a GTX980, 8GB DDR3, i5, playing on medium with bloom off.

The game is great in many aspects and have plenty of innovative designs. Combat is good for a hardcore gamer. But the game is plainly and simple half broken. I got 24- FPS drops in cutscenes while in open field I average at 90+.

But the game is plainly and simple half broken. I got 24- FPS drops in cutscenes while in open field I average at 90+. The head bobbling is horrible, it makes you feel drunk by default and will give you dizziness playing the game. There is not even an option to turn it off. Mods for it doesn't fix it. Even with a perfectly optimized game that "feature" alone would make unplayable in the long run.

Then you got constant freezes. No FPS drops, the game just halt for three or four seconds to catch a breath in the middle of nothing demanding happening, and then continues. People glitch around from time to time. In general everything looks like worse than a Bethesda v1.0 game.

I would really like to continue playing, but I simply can't take it anymore. I don't recommend the game in its current state. And I would love to see it success eventually.
  6. Mar 23, 2018
    I really liked what they tried to do with the game. Historical setting. Cool rep system. Interesting combat system. However it all feels a little like it was designed for someone who is a glutton for punishment. Combat is just clunky. Peasant somehow are parry master and olympic sprinters when you do attack them. Be prepare to regularly loose an hour or more of progress thanks to theI really liked what they tried to do with the game. Historical setting. Cool rep system. Interesting combat system. However it all feels a little like it was designed for someone who is a glutton for punishment. Combat is just clunky. Peasant somehow are parry master and olympic sprinters when you do attack them. Be prepare to regularly loose an hour or more of progress thanks to the stingy auto-save system. Is asking for a save point before you go into a battle sequence too much? I guess so. Listening to 30min of dialogue before I can try again sure is fun. Its really too bad because I like the world. I like the story. However it just keeps making me want to turn the damn thing off after it wastes another hour of my time. Expand
  7. Feb 20, 2018
    I want to give this a better review... but after hours trying to get out of the first castle, I can't. Just trying to unlock the chest you need to open for the armor needed to escape has me reloading the game over and over. You can't afford multiple lockpicks... you can't afford the stuff needed to save the game. It's ridiculous. The designers went for hard core at the expense ofI want to give this a better review... but after hours trying to get out of the first castle, I can't. Just trying to unlock the chest you need to open for the armor needed to escape has me reloading the game over and over. You can't afford multiple lockpicks... you can't afford the stuff needed to save the game. It's ridiculous. The designers went for hard core at the expense of playability. Going to turn mine in before everyone else does. Expand
  8. Feb 19, 2018
    A good idea but its implementation must have gone horribly wrong somewhere. While I play this game, I feel like I'm wasting much more time than I should. Endless loading screens (even for dialogues), bugs (accidentally climbing trees (there is no tree-climbing, it's just a bug), not being able to walk through doors, unbalanced game play dynamics (it's way more easier to knock down andA good idea but its implementation must have gone horribly wrong somewhere. While I play this game, I feel like I'm wasting much more time than I should. Endless loading screens (even for dialogues), bugs (accidentally climbing trees (there is no tree-climbing, it's just a bug), not being able to walk through doors, unbalanced game play dynamics (it's way more easier to knock down and enemy, steal its belongings than to pickpocket it.) Some parts of the game make me think that developers just got bored at some point.

In overall, this is an unfinished game, but a good one. It really feels amazing walking around in the woods in this game. Best so far!

When developers (hopefully) really finish and polish this game, it will be a good one.
  9. May 25, 2018
    Kingdom Come is a true medieval RPG. It is brutal and unforgiving and very realistic in many ways. Combat is easy to learn but hard to master. Graphics are gorgeous and soundtrack is amazing. (game is very buggy and badly optimized tho and story is ****)
  10. Feb 22, 2018
    Keep in mind : Everyone who is giving this Game more than a 7/10 probably consumed drugs to diminish the perception.

At this point of time all i can say is, if you consider getting this game - you should wait several months in order to NOT ruin your gaming experience. This Game is far from beeing called a "full released game", i would actually call it a well done beta. Gtx 1070 ,

Gtx 1070 , i7 4790k, 16gb ram, game installed on SSD.

Barely maintaining 60 fps.

In Comparision - Assassins Creed Origins on ultra (maxed out everything) on 1440p - close to 80fps.

The word "optimization" seems to not be in their word chart.

This is a shame to release such an half heart done optimized game.
  11. Mar 6, 2018
    In theory you can be lucky and you can use heavily save mod and complete game.. but also you could end as im stuck, because gaming will start to crash every time in some time moment as i after 150 hours and im waiting for patch more that week..

Some perks not work at all, game is too scripted and linear for open rpg, there are lots of missing logical solutions for quests, there more that few bugged quests, rpg system si very unbalanced, combat is not realistic at all and its looks great, but when enviroment, dialogs, npc etc.. are not too much based on realisms.. just props and lots of promises.

Only 5% of people completed the game - 21 days after release on Steam.

I dont care about glitches, but is most buggy release in years 3 week after release almost nothing was fixed.

Great graphics and sound track.
  12. Jul 29, 2018
    Interesting game and history buffs will be in heaven since it has real-life characters weaved into the story which features good VA and a fun story. The combat is a bit overwhelming and clunky IMO but it is by far not the worst of the game's issues. My biggest qualm with the game was just how damn buggy it was. You know the bugs are overwhelming in a game when the moment you get slightlyInteresting game and history buffs will be in heaven since it has real-life characters weaved into the story which features good VA and a fun story. The combat is a bit overwhelming and clunky IMO but it is by far not the worst of the game's issues. My biggest qualm with the game was just how damn buggy it was. You know the bugs are overwhelming in a game when the moment you get slightly stuck on a quest the first thing that pops in your mind is, "Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?" and that can be a HUGE buzzkill when you are trying to enjoy the game and boy oh boy will you find yourself asking that A LOT. It reminded me of Skyrim at launch. Games like these are really best to play 2 years after launch as you not only will save some money but you the bugs are worked out. I hate people giving the excuse of a large RPG game like this is bound to have bugs. Yeah, no sh!t. That is considered but this game goes beyond average (as did Skyrim) and I point to The Witcher 3 as exhibit A . A game with a map just as big as this one with 1/10 of the amount of bugs. IMO the game feels rushed and although it is quite immersive it still feels a bit restrictive as there are a number of items that in most games of this caliber you would be able to take such as an ax leaning in a barn or some other tool on the table and you cannot. I also wish you could play in 3rd person but that is just a nitpick.

Also noticed terrible lip sync in the cut scenes although I really did enjoy them and the acting. I also wish they varied the character face design a bit more and most people looked the same. All in all, it is a fun game and I could have easily rated it an 8 if only the bugs were not so bad. If you can get this game for half price of release price it may be worth it but I know if I paid full price for what is essentially a beta release I would have been highly upset. Thank the gods for torrents.
  13. Apr 21, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. All has been said about the bugs.. but apart from the bugs and the "realism" the game is actually pretty dull.
    I liked Kingdom Come Deliverance from the start: the engine in solid, graphics are good, the attempt to create a down to earth medieval rpg is good, fighting is a bit strange at times but mostly passable. But content wise the game is pretty much empty. And it should be called Kingdom Come: Riding Simulator. Virtually every quest involves riding around the country, often across half the map and back. Across a supposedly war torn country where people tell you they can't go to the next village with all the bandits on the roads. Bandit's? On which roads?

After I had to take a break from playing it I can't get myself to try again and probably never will. Huge parts of the game have been rushed and while the bugs will be fixed eventually they will never repair the core game. Even the main quest line dissolves into a boring mess after the first hours.

That being said if the price goes down and you are bored.. try it out. The first Elder Scrolls games where pretty bad too, so there may be hope for a good sequel if Warhorse Studios makes enough money. Just don't expect more than a medieval riding simulator with a few fights and cut scenes in between.
  14. Apr 18, 2018
    beautiful game full of goodies and parts well cared for as the sound, and the forest, never seen such an immersive forest. Unfortunately, it is affected by heavy and redundant errors that affect gameplay and many missions. Some parts of some too slow and boring missions.
  15. Jan 5, 2019
    An excellent game that is marred by bugs and was released way too early. Warhorse even brought out out DLC before fixing the bugs. Warhorse took a lot of flak for making an "authentic" history game - but the immersion goes right out of the window every time you hear an American and Australian accent. Ridiculous.
  16. Jun 22, 2018
    I just finished this game. Had so much potential and there were times of absolute joy during some of the time and I think, overall this is a decent game. Combat was tough against groups, easy one on one. Graphics were something. They were good, truly was a beautiful world.

Issues though. So many issues stopped this game from being amazing. Bugs. Game crashing, quest breaking bugs. They occurred frequently but in my play through began to pile up towards the end of the game where the quests were getting a little convoluted compared to the standard fetch quests that were the stock quest. Quests failing seconds after receiving them for no apparent reason led to much time spent replaying things that I had already done. Yay limited save game mechanic. The few mods that are out there try hard but at several points had to remove them all to progress as would often get caught in an infinite loading screen. Had to remove mods, play to get back to that point praying for the best... Not a good time.

WTF moments - Cloister quests and their omnipotent mind reading guards. Such a bore. Ending was quite underwhelming. Invincible characters are silly. Especially when they are on my side. But nothing beats the epilogie for pure WTF. It went... forever? And never went anywhere! it was death!

Good game plagued by issues! Coulda been amazing!
  17. Feb 21, 2018
    It looks well put together visually but the gameplay experience itself is a boring nightmare of broken mechanisms. Can't get past the no saving without an expensive item crap, i mean really. It's just annoying to have yourself ambushed, die laughably fast (because screw a viable battle system, right?) and to top it all off the last save you had was an hour ago. Nah, keep your ****It looks well put together visually but the gameplay experience itself is a boring nightmare of broken mechanisms. Can't get past the no saving without an expensive item crap, i mean really. It's just annoying to have yourself ambushed, die laughably fast (because screw a viable battle system, right?) and to top it all off the last save you had was an hour ago. Nah, keep your **** "realism". I'm done. Expand
  18. Feb 21, 2018
    Another example of a game being rushed out the door before it was ready. Further, a game needs to be able to hold your attention by being entertaining, this is something that the developers of KCD forgot. Make a game to hard and you will lose players and end up with some writing reviews like this one. I'm extremely dissatisfied with KCD
  19. Tgc
    Mar 4, 2018
    Great game ruined by critical bugs. Especially bugs are annoying when game limits your save points. If you loose hour of your game due to your mistake, you can blame yourself - it's part of the fun. If you loose hour of your game because your are stuck on never-ending loading screen it's **** expierence".

If developers didn't rush with game realase, hire more testers it would be

If developers didn't rush with game realase, hire more testers it would be candidate for GOTY.
  20. Feb 20, 2018
    it is a beautiful realistic masterpiece but i cannot rate it any higher as it is ridden with bugs and it feels like a lot of the mechanics work against you
  21. Feb 17, 2018
    Starting off with the good the combat system is fluid, fun and rewarding. A lot of the cut scenes and dialogues tree lead to good or hilarious results. but much like Skyrim this game suffers from the same lack of polish that once you sit down for 20 hours of gameplay starts to crack off like cheap paint.

Lock-picking is bad enough by itself that it can sour the entire game for you.

Lock-picking is bad enough by itself that it can sour the entire game for you. So you actively avoid it to not let the game go bad. Then we have Archery/Hunting shoot at a rabbit.MISS. IT DOESN'T EVEN REACT TO THE ARROW. IMMERSIVE. REALISTIC. Shoot a deer in the literal **** IT DOESN'T EVEN REACT TO THE ARROW IN ITS ASS. Begin to avoid archery like lock picking. You travel along the world minding your own business and realize something. You're bored. For two hours the only actual fun you've had so far was some random encounters with some highwayman who proceeded to cut each other to death for some reason. So you go questing thinking maybe the games actual content is there big surprise it is. TO BAD IT CONSIST OF HIDE AND SEEK. You travel from rattay to **** , to a mill in the middle of nowhere, to a camp in the middle of nowhere in search of a bandit troop. Finally you get ambushed in the mill by 4 bandits and you jump into the bushes and you realize that this game might not be Skyrim but it can sure as hell convince you other wise that it is. The bandits start Stuttering all over the place as the screen shakes because you somehow magically glitch yourself into the impassable bushes. So you proceed to rain down strikes from atop the bushes as they literally sink into the dirt. IMMERSIVE! Then you jump of the bushes and the 5 foot fall from the top of bushes kills you. IMMERSIVE. and you start your quest back at Rattay because apparently playing for two hours straight doesn't warrant an auto save or something because it would clearly be imbalanced and you obviously need magical immersion alcohol to save your game in real life amigo.

This game is just as overrated if not more so than skyrim is. Its a lackluster RPG with some good ideas but overall horrible deliverance(AAY). The Dev chewed off way more than they could chew and delivered something that is just not worthy of the hype and praise. Mount and blade warband is constantly on sale on steam and its gives the same type of game play this game gives you and then some.

One last point this game isn't lesser than Modded Skyrim they aren't even in the same wave length. it is however lesser than vanilla Skyrim. It can't compete with a modless Skyrim I played vanilla skyrim for a month without modding it before realizing how garbage it was. this game has already drain any fun it had with its filler. Maybe the Dev will do it justice and fix the massive amount of bugs and issues but overall it just isn't worth the price tag right now and feels like an early access game.
  22. Aug 4, 2018
    This game is in just one word, (Encredible). Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an outstanding and special game. nothing like this has really been done before with this succes. many games have tried, but it just hasn't worked.

what a lot of people don't seem to understand about the game sometimes is that this game strives on realism and is supposed to have slow combat and all that, but indeed, the saving system is one of the worst travisties for this game in my opinion, it is still an awesome game that anybody who loves RPG should definetly play.

Pros:
    Realistic system
    Not at all a bad storyline
    The stealth and lockpicking system is quite different from other games
    Historically acurrate
    Great Graphics
    Vast speech and social system

Cons:
    Very Glitchy (but these can be fixed with updates in the future)
    Not such a big map if you really think about it
    Saving system is utterly trash and should be remade
    Clunky controls at times
    Lack of fov settings
    Extremely laggy and unsupportive even on lowest settings

Overall:
    Outstanding and creative game, the story is quite good and very interesting at the start too but it has a lot of bugs and a terrible, just terrible saving system. it's a fresh game straight out of the oven but should have been polished more. Kingdom Come: Deliverance needs to be fixed from all of these bugs and glitches and added a new save system. extremly realistic i would say with a food, rest and injury system. and the combat feels satisfying but a bit clunky. Great game, hope they fix the bugs and so on and they could have a 10 on their hands

Update: this game is still missing alot of features and is a drag to play again. My rating for this game has went down, and i't will probably not go up.
  23. Feb 16, 2018
    Проект однозначно интересный, но, к сожалению, на данной стадии НЕИГРАБЕЛЬНЫЙ!
    Игра не оптимизирована от слова "совсем". Моя конфигурация:
    I5 6600k, gtx 1060 6gb, 16 gb оперативки. Выдает в среднем 40 fps на любых настройках. От минимальных, до самых ультровых. Сам по себе fps крайне нестабилен, постоянные фризы. Порой один за одним. Особо хочется отметить долгие загрузки перед
    Проект однозначно интересный, но, к сожалению, на данной стадии НЕИГРАБЕЛЬНЫЙ!
    Игра не оптимизирована от слова "совсем". Моя конфигурация:
    I5 6600k, gtx 1060 6gb, 16 gb оперативки.

Особо хочется отметить долгие загрузки перед диалогами. Кликаешь на персонажа и ждешь от 5 до 10 секунд, глядя на темный экран, пока подгрузится ракурс. Это неприемлимо. Мы ведь в РПГ играем, здесь много диалогов. А так даже на торгаша лишний раз нажимать не хочется. Чтобы не ждать. Когда кликнул на сюжетного персонажа (диалог с нашей девушкой в Пабе), здал 28 секунд. Специально считал. Это кошмарно.

Это позор, релизить игру в таком состоянии. При этом, положа руку на сердце, графика НЕ поражает. Она обычная. Даже на ультра. Никаких супер освещений от nvidia, супер волос или мега текстур. Все очень посредственно. И при этом прожорливо. Или просто поломано?

В том же Ведьмаке на ультрах с волосами у меня было стабильно 50-55 fps, без волос 60fps с локом, без лока 78-90fps. А там мир бесшовный и вид от 3-го лица, т.е. в кадр попадает больше объектов и нагрузка выше на железо. Здесь же такие фризы с видом из глаз, поле зрения 65...

Надо подождать, короче. Игра интересная. Но она еще не вышла, по сути. Ждем пары-тройки патчей...
  24. Aug 15, 2018
    This is a tough game to review with some major highs and low points and a lot of mixed feelings in between. Kingdom Come supports an incredibly well-versed, immersive medieval Europe atmosphere with plenty to do outside of main story quests. The "romance" arc is shoddy and hastily put together, as if the developers rushed to implement it and it is not the least bit fulfilling in any way.This is a tough game to review with some major highs and low points and a lot of mixed feelings in between. Kingdom Come supports an incredibly well-versed, immersive medieval Europe atmosphere with plenty to do outside of main story quests. The "romance" arc is shoddy and hastily put together, as if the developers rushed to implement it and it is not the least bit fulfilling in any way. However, if you do not care for this, then this point is obviously moot.

One of the biggest issues I have with this game is the saving system and combat. Firstly, let's tackle saving. The game only deigns to allow saving when you sleep, after certain story events, and when you drink a special "saviour schnapps." The issue is that the game is riddled with it's fair share of bugs and glitches- some of which can prove to be quite fatal. I've lost progress more than once after taking a soft hop off a small hill and the game's gravity launches me into the air like a rocket ship. This causes the player to potentially lose hours of progress for no fault of their own, which I definitely do not like. I would have appreciated an option to just have a normal save system rather than being gang-pressed into theirs.

The other issue is their God-awful lock on camera system in combat. This clunky camera system forces you to focus on one person at a time- which would have been fine if the game was composed of only one on one duels. (which it's not.) It is a gigantic pain fighting multiple enemies because of this and I sincerely hope they re-work this in any future games they produce.

Overall, the game is fantastic for those interested in the time-period and are willing to endure some missteps by the developer.

+EDIT: I just finished the game and the ending is pretty atrocious. I have docked the original score I gave by 2 points to reflect this. I now recommend prospective players to torrent the game and play it- if you do indeed like the game, even after the ending, then buy it on Steam. Just get ready to shell out some more cash for the ending DLC.
  25. Feb 17, 2018
    Das Leben war rau im Mittelalter, es wurde viel geflucht, aber hier sind alle viel zu freundlich...

Es wird jedes Klischee genutzt um "interessante Quest" zu bringen, anstatt man erst sich irgendwie erstmal hocharbeiten muss, wird man gleich akzeptiert als wär man Königssohn... alle auf Knuddelkurs und wenn mal nicht, nach einer Mission ist man der Beste... Man ist gerade in Dienst

Man ist gerade in Dienst aufgenommen worden, man findet die Lösung für ein Problem, mach weiter, mach dies, mach das, mach was du willst...
    Man hat erst vor ein paar Tagen richtiges Waffentraining bekommen und man soll das Banditenlager finden, ausspähen und sabotieren...

Die Welt ist recht schön, aber es gibt echt wenig zu tun und sind dann oft so dämliche Sachen... andauernd trifft man die selben Leute, die wieder die gleichen Sprüche ablassen, wie: "Ich fordere dich zum Duell um die Ehre" (nochmal? hab doch schon 2 mal gegen dich), ein Händler der mich andauernd an der selben Stelle nach dem selben Weg fragt und natürlich Banditen oder Leichen aufm Weg, wo ich jedesmal eine Person treffe mit dem gleichen Gesprächsoptionen und diese sind wirklich IMMER die Täter...

Das ist, mit dem oberen Realismusteil, einfach nicht der Bringer... zu schnell entwickelt sich die Story, man macht einen Wachgang und schon gehts ab... diese 0815 Rachestory und "ich muss das Schwert meines Herren wiederholen" ziehen einfach nicht... ist wie bei Elder Scrolls, die Hauptstory ist dort immer das Schwächste, aber die vielen genialen Nebenquest bessern es aus, diese sind hier eher aber selten und Klischeeabfertigung...

Im Endeffekt ist es für mich kein Realismus, sondern der Versuch ein Actionfeuerwerk ala Witcher 3 zu produzieren, was jetzt keines von beiden geworden ist... vieles am Gameplay macht spaß, wie die verschiedenen Lösungsmöglichkeiten, aber es genügt halt nicht, aber vielleicht ist auch mein Anspruch zu hoch...
  26. Feb 17, 2018
    Well after all we have been promised those maybe 15 hours I have played are certainly a big disappointment.
    Where should I even start... well this game is somewhat unique for its setting and all the detail given to the environment but that alone doesn't make it a good game. The devs have promised us so much yet delivered a little more than average. Game itself has many problems like bugs that will hopefully be fixed in future, the graphics are nice but I meet half rendered textures and glitches way too often, the combat system itself is frustrating to me and whole skilling and perking doesn't help it, AI of NPCs is a joke, equipment management is awful (no comparison when buying this, small equip load, the description positioned in a bad place, stats hidden in details, no clear way of telling you what stats does it improve is it so hard to make it +3 charisma -4 stealth), your choices have 0 impact they just change a sentence or two but really you feel worthless in the game and choices often lead to the same ending, bad save system that forces you to follow main story because when you do you have auto save once you don't you can get the items or go to hell so all people who want to do some side quest may find themselves forced to load 3 quests behind because the system sux, and I almost forgot the loading that takes place after most of things you do and feels really disconnecting for an open world game
    I can’t really give this game a good review because I feel like I'm playing alpha of some really big and magnificent title, the foundation is there and its great but that's it and deeper you go into this game the more errors, imperfections and shorts you find. The devs have already delayed the release few times, yet the game feels worse than Skyrim release.
    Sorry people this platform isn't really suited for writing a good structured review but I hope you get the idea behind what I wrote.
    TLDR>
    If you want a medieval sandbox, are a big fan of medieval RPGs that are rare these days or are interested in the historical aspect and you aren't afraid of bugs and glitches go for it.
    If you are interested in the story or came expecting something like witcher 3 without magic this game isn't for you don't bother you will be disappointed.
    The rest of us can only wait if the devs are capable enough to fix their own bugs and I personally hope to see at least an inventory rework and some AI enhancement.
  27. Mar 9, 2018
    Technically impressive, but let down by a tiresome story, mixed voice acting, and one of the most dislikeable player characters of all time. The save mechanic is pretty painful as well, forcing you to replay sections of story.
  28. Feb 24, 2018
    Cuando tratas de abarcar mas de lo que eres capaz.
    KCD tiene tantas cosas buenas, tiene tantos detalles únicos, con tan buena intención... por desgracia muchas veces se queda solo en eso, en la intención.
    Cuando tratas de abarcar mas de lo que eres capaz.
    El juego tiene demasiadas situaciones tremendamente frustrantes, no porque sean difíciles, si no porque sus mecánicas están metidas en un mundo tan libre, que muchas veces la calibración no está bien hecha.
    Es un juegazo, sin lugar a dudas, pero es un juegazo con una cantidad ingente de fallos que no hay por donde cogerlos.
  29. Apr 25, 2018
    I really tried to like this game... like really! But there's just too much bugs and problems with it that it's impossible for me to just dig in. First i'll start with the gameplay, while the swords combat system is awesome and really well made, the archery is a total mess, no control on your arrows whatsoever and aiming is a little bit too much difficult. Then we have the mouvements, theyI really tried to like this game... like really! But there's just too much bugs and problems with it that it's impossible for me to just dig in. First i'll start with the gameplay, while the swords combat system is awesome and really well made, the archery is a total mess, no control on your arrows whatsoever and aiming is a little bit too much difficult. Then we have the mouvements, they lack in fluidity sometime i would encounter bugs where my character would just climb of a tree just by going backward while trying to escapes enemies. The horse is a total mess too, the control are badly designed and it doesn't feel like a proper horse ride for me.

But my biggest problem with this game is the infinite bugs in it, the constant drop of FPS (I play on PS4) and mostly, MOSTLY! The saving system. Why the **** would you have to pay in game items to save a game, it's ridiculous, and the fact that the game doesn't have any auto-save option is a bad thing. I was doing a quest and i was nearly at the end of it, but i died and due to the lack of auto-save it reloaded almost at the begining of the quest, wich means that i lost 1 hour just for that!

Maybe just me complaining, cause a lot of people seems to enjoy this game, but i just can't and i tried to!
  30. May 12, 2018
    Este era uno de mis juegos más esperados este 2018. Y aunque me quedan un par de secundarias activadas, con 80h ya he terminado la historia principal. No sé si me ha encantado, disgustado o ni chicha ni limoná.

El juego tiene como claros puntos fuertes unos buenos gráficos y una historia muy buena pero que no sabe culminar, dando la sensación que la cosa se acaba antes de tiempo o que está perfectamente pensado para una segunda entrega si vendía bien (como ha sido el caso). Y alguna secundaria interesante.

Pero quitando eso, en todo lo demás, el juego naufraga. El combate es atroz. Vale que cuando empezamos eres un tipo que no ha cogido una espada en su puñetera vida, pero es que no va mejorando con el paso de las horas. Y a veces da la sensación que las teclas del mando no responden bien teniendo resistencia de sobra. Es curioso cómo un tipo de un campamento dejado de la mano de dios puede sernos más complicado de matar que un soldado enemigo en una misión principal. Eso sí, como demos con un soldado totalmente equipado acompañado de un segundo o tercer enemigo, nos podemos dar por jodidos. El arco nos ayudará mucho a cargarnos enemigos no tan protegidos, recomiendo siempre que sea posible empezar los combates a base de flechazos y luego con espada. La IA tampoco es que sea muy exigente, especialmente en el fragor de la batalla, ejército vs ejército, por lo que será sencilla matar flanqueando al enemigo o atacándole por detrás, ya que no ofrecerá resistencia al estar luchando con un aliado.
    Muchas misiones son de puro relleno, lo que nos tiene acostumbrado este maravilloso género de mundo abierto (recolecta, recadero,..).
    Técnicamente una basura: si reduces sombras y vegetación más o menos el rendmiento es estable en 1080p, pero tiene un problema de cargas de elementos bestial, desde texturas en edificios, caras,... algunos personajes están un par de segundos sin cabeza; bugs, personajes a los que tienes que seguiir que se quedan enganchados en vallas, árboles... suerte que pasado un minuto desaparece y va directamente a destino. Y para qué hablar de los tiempo de carga entre pantallas.

En fin. Sensación agridulce. Si te gustan los juegos (bien) ambientados en siglos pasados y das más importancia a la historia que a la jugabilidad, sin duda te lo recomiendo, pero por menos de 20-25€. Si te llama la atención pero tienes otras prioridades, pillatelo dentro de varios meses, que lo pulan y baratito te lo llevas para tu biblioteca. Porque solo por la historia merece la pena hincarle el diente. Pero en mi caso, me ha desquiciado tanto lo malo (especialmente el combate), que a día de hoy a precio máximo no lo puedo recomendar.
  31. Apr 26, 2018
    Summary:
    +Incredible graphics, great sound design, decent voice acting, well thought out dialog, interesting and authentic quests, historically accurate setting, realistic environments
    Summary:
    -The game isn't fun. Lock-on combat is boring, stat-based, dizzying, and broken in multi-combatant scenerios. Combat boils down to constant parry-trading and spamming attacks. Combos are pointless. Archery is an unpredictable and useless mess. Too much walking and not enough to do; underwhelming gameplay loops.

Incredible graphics, probably the best I've ever seen in an open world game Witcher III included. Great sound design, everything from birds chirping from above, wind blowing through the trees, player brushing against bushes, clanking of swords, jingle of chain armor, town ambience, and so on is all very convincing. Decent voice acting and well thought out dialog, quests are interesting and authentic. Environmental detail and historical accuracy, check. The main gameplay loops though... they're just boring. It all comes together in this mundane goopy soup of mediocracy. The lockon combat is tedious, dizzing, and not fun. Multi-combantant combat is outright broken. Combat outcomes are pretty much stat based. The only skill component of combat is this reaction time test called "parrying". Combos are irrelevant because any enemy your level will parry a good 50% of your attacks and the shortest combos are 3 consequtive non-parried hits. Anyone below your level will die to non-comboed attacks easily. Archery is a cluster ♥♥♥♥ of randomness. You get pretty much 1-2 arrows off before combat starts and landing them is a magic trick. Restricted save system just makes the game less fun. Outside of combat you are doing a crap-ton of walking around and nothing. There's a lot to see in the world, just nothing to do.

This is a case of putting realism over gameplay and fun which is the reason anyone plays a video game. If you want a cool art gallery game, play this game, otherwise avoid.
  32. May 30, 2018
    I truly wanted to rate this game higher. The poor optimization, bugs and unfinished story make this game only slightly above average instead of the 10 out of 10 it could’ve been . And on a sidenote how dare Warhorse tout around DLC plans when the game isn’t even finished, it is barely playable and I spend more time trying to figure out workarounds for the bugs that dont end thanI truly wanted to rate this game higher. The poor optimization, bugs and unfinished story make this game only slightly above average instead of the 10 out of 10 it could’ve been . And on a sidenote how dare Warhorse tout around DLC plans when the game isn’t even finished, it is barely playable and I spend more time trying to figure out workarounds for the bugs that dont end than playing the game. More bugs and broken quests in this game than in the past three Elder Scrolls games combined. This review is on Version 1.4.3. There is a masterpiece of a game hidden behind all of this garbage. Expand
  33. Jun 5, 2018
    very good game unfortunately spoiled by a multitude of bugs, I lost + - 50h game just because of all these gameplay bugs! really bad, it could have been part of the best rpg!
  34. Feb 13, 2018
    Wtf, at all the 10/10 reviews, fanboy less. Even in all the "10/10" user reviews the mention the huge amount of bugs, but still give 10/10.

It could be amazing with A LOT of bug fixing. Just know this, If you buy be ready for bugs.
  35. Feb 13, 2018
    I really wanted to love this game and I have watched this game go from concept to release all through the lifespan of it starting up on Kickstarter. Even with an intel 4790k and a GTX 980, the game goes from 60 to 30FPS VERY quickly. Just with playing the game for only an hour I've experienced NPC's with black boxes over their heads, and because FPS isn't consistent and dips to 30FPS, theI really wanted to love this game and I have watched this game go from concept to release all through the lifespan of it starting up on Kickstarter. Even with an intel 4790k and a GTX 980, the game goes from 60 to 30FPS VERY quickly. Just with playing the game for only an hour I've experienced NPC's with black boxes over their heads, and because FPS isn't consistent and dips to 30FPS, the combat can't be enjoyed and you're forced to fight everyone within the game at almost a slow crawl in framerate. It didn't matter if the graphics settings were set to "very high" or "high", it just runs poorly. Keep in mind that the game is worse in borderless mode vs. fullscreen. There also seems to be an issue with the game crashing at launch, but usually with go into the startup logo animation and fix itself. For a crowdfunded $60 game that is plagued with bugs and performance issues, you're better off waiting for them to address these issues or pass it up completely. The gameplay and story leave much to be desired. I'm surprised at how empty some villages are, lacking the depth that a game should have should have, in order to draw you in. Overall, in its current state, this game isn't worth $60. Expand
  36. Mar 20, 2018
    One of the most boring games I have ever played. RPG elements are very light, so much so that I want to say that this is NOT an RPG. Why? All quests seem to have only 1 solution (albeit more than 1 way to get the solution) and nothing seems to influence the story in any way. It feels very linear and more like an adventure game than a RPG. Character building elements are also prettyOne of the most boring games I have ever played. RPG elements are very light, so much so that I want to say that this is NOT an RPG. Why? All quests seem to have only 1 solution (albeit more than 1 way to get the solution) and nothing seems to influence the story in any way. It feels very linear and more like an adventure game than a RPG. Character building elements are also pretty terrible. Most are just there for the sake of having a skill system to call this an RPG but if you look at the skills, they are basically backseat style stuff like "15lbs more carrying capacity" or "replace x attack with y" or "you need less sleep" etc. Realistic perhaps, but not much fun and didnt really add much to the game. The only crafting is gathering herbs and potion brewing. Stealing is uninteresting; just wait till clear and follow the mini game which involves either moving your mouse while pressing a button or selecting an item from a radial menu within a time limit. NPC AI is still dumb when it comes to dealing with theft so its fairly trivial as long as you take off your clothes to reduce your noise level.

Overall, the RPG elements are simply not good hence why I say, this is not an RPG. Its an adventure game and a boring one at that. That said... I can tell that a lot of love went into this game. Its looks good (mostly) and plays well on my 3 year old PC and I did not get any crashes nor any game breaking bugs. There are tons of bugs, but I was always able to reload and continue as needed. Of course, the save system itself is very annoying given all the bugs but that has already been discussed enough in other posts. The quality of the historic recreation is better than any game I have played to date and I found myself enjoying the history notes and scenes more than playing the game. But... the gameplay is down right uninteresting mainly because there is little to no strategy nor character building involved. You just follow the main quest and that's it. Nothing else seems to matter and there are no super hard enemies so no point in leveling either.

Combat wise, every fight was almost trivially won using quick movement rather than combo skills. I generally just sprint up to them, grapple, then stab and repeat until they are dead. Its laughably easy and it does not matter much what weapons or armor they have on. Multiple enemies means you need to thin the herd so you run until only 1 follows you (AI is very bad) then kill him and go back for the others.

Everything felt like a chore in this game and I didnt really know why I was grinding levels and stealing stuff because none of that seemed to make any difference. I also didnt care about the story. The attempt to play at my emotions did not work in the least. I simply did not care about Henry in any way nor could I relate nor empathize with him. But the game does not give you anything worthwhile to do aside from following the story.

If you like nicely made historic adventure games, you will like this game. But if you are looking for a deep RPG with sense of progression and character choices, this will bore you to death and you will have no motivation to turn it on. Its not my slice of cheese but I can see why some people like it.
  37. Feb 13, 2018
    I was really looking forward to this game, one of the few I bought right at release time. However, I was disappointed in many ways.

Graphics: 6/10 It looks great on pictures, but in motion there are a lot of things that just feel wrong. Especially the transitions between animations look too goofy. The world design is pretty, but monotonous. The game consists of mostly fields and

Graphics: 6/10
    It looks great on pictures, but in motion there are a lot of things that just feel wrong. Especially the transitions between animations look too goofy. The world design is pretty, but monotonous. The game consists of mostly fields and forest, while that might be realistic, it's boring after the first few looks. Not to mention that the dense vegetation can make navigating quite a chore. The performance of the game is also somewhat lacking, a few graphical bugs, weird pop in, extreme loading times.

Story: 5/10
    There are a lot of realistic stories out there that are really entertaining. Sadly the story is this game is only somewhat realistic and not very entertaining at all. The main character is incredibly ugly and unsympathethic. It feels downright disgusting having to play him. Most of all the story is very short, but I don't want to spoil anything. If you just focus on the story, the game is extremely short and the miniscule combat will be no hurdle to finish it.

Sound: 7/10
    Again they tried to have realistic sounds, but those are simply boring and unimmersive. The music is decent, but the voiceover is ok at best.

Gameplay: 2/10
    The gameplay should be the core of a game and yet again, like so many other games, KCD doesn't really get it right. Their failed sense of realism and all that talk about historical accuracy lead to a combat system that is little more than Skyrim + extra attack directions - so quite rudimentary. It also features a lock-on system despite being first person, which makes no sense whatsoever. Fighting more than one enemy is a huge pain. Of course the damage calculation is just a rudimentary like in every other game (basically just damage-armor), despite the game being supposed to be realistic.
    Ranged combat without reticle is a joke and also numerically underpowered. The AI is just about ok, but still has the typical game AI flaws.
    While the game seems great for exploration, it really isn't, because there is no need to explore because you can find all your equipment from defeating just a few enemies. The 16 equipment slots are a chore to deal with.
    Quests are for the most part rather unoriginal.
    The crafting is the most arbitrary thing I have ever witnessed in any game. You can sharpen your weapon, yet despite being forced to play the son of a blacksmith you can't smith a thing. On the other hand you can do alchemy and that's it for crafting. It clearly shows that the devs had no real plan on what to do with crafting, lazily implemented the alchemy system, figured everything else is too much work and left this incomplete mess.
    The character development is also badly realized. First of all the game features pointless stats such a charisma, which allow to do things by simply having the right number - which is the opposite of gameplay and forcing the player to just fulfill arbitrary number requirements. The system itself is an uninspired mess of your usual pointless rpg stats, despite not being anywhere near realistic. The game also adds stuff like being dirty having an effect, but after the first use of that it just becomes a chore too. Not to mention the annoying feedback for the survival elements.
    The game features way too many cutscenes and again forces the player to take the role of an observer, despite this thing being called a game
    In a sense, even Skyrim has better combat and overall gameplay, since it at least feels good and smooth to play and the systems there work well together, while KCD not only has very rudimentary systems but also didn't do a good job of making those systems work well together.

Overall: 5/10

The greatest weakness of KCD is the creators obsession with realism and being unable to compromise between that and actual fun gameplay. A lot of things in this game could have been better if it wasn't for stubborn decision makers on the team. I feel sorry for all the great artists and other members of the team that had to waste their talents on such a lacking vision.

It's sad to already see a lot of critics and players throwing those 10s and 90s ratings out, because the game clearly isn't that good. On the other hand it's also not that bad, like some other critics try to make it out to be.

All in all this "game" is worth a buy if you are looking for an experience of the walking simulator kind. In terms of gameplay it is way behind any other random rpg ever. So ultimately I wouldn't recommend it all, despite the production values being decent enough to push the overall rating to a 5. It's just that a 2/10 gameplay doesn't really make the cut as a game.
  38. Mar 23, 2018
    Keyif = 6
    Atmosfer = 8
    Süre = 6
  39. Sep 13, 2019
    Favorite Thing: The good voice acting is really good. It puts the, much higher budget, FFVIII Remake to shame.
    Least Favorite Thing: The combat. I really hate it. It's so janky and constantly feels like I'm fighting against the controls to get it to do anything.

Date Stopped: 2019-09-11
    Playtime: 8h
    Enjoyment: 5/10
    Recommendation: After 8 hours it failed to hook me in the least so no.
  40. Mar 19, 2019
    Good game, finished it. I gave it an 7 because it still has a lot of painful bugs and the performance can go from 80fps to 12fps in quite a few instances. I haven't enjoyed a game as much as this in a long time, a very immersive game. I wish they would fix the core game before releasing all these DLC's though
  41. Jan 6, 2019
    I've had quite high expectation about the game since 2015. It's a Czech game and Czech story, it aims to high level of realism, it's open world, It's cry engine.
    Warhorse tried to deliver, but failed on many levels. I've finished the game within 3 months after release and I have to say that (in my experience) this was the most buggy game in at least a decade.
    Aside from some major bugs
    Aside from some major bugs that prevent the game from finishing (multiple load or patch helped eventually) there were minor bugs literally every few minutes in gameplay. Broken mechanics (battle, reputation, "dexterity" and health), textures offset, polygons interacting in various funny ways, scripts of any possible interaction, amazing FPS drops for no apparent reason in the middle of nowhere, broken dialogs, etc etc.
    I've managed to finish the story, but I've almost regreted spending about 80 hours with the game as atmosphere went gradually down. Studio could wait another few months, it would make no difference after many years of development.
  42. Jan 10, 2019
    It is very strange RPG
    Pros
    -Beautiful
    -Beautiful
    -Great and hard combat
    -History accuracy
    -Progression system
    -Some quest have great storyline

Cons
    -Most quest are booring
    -Most characters are boooooring
    -Buggy as hell.
    -Half of the time in the game is loading screen or waiting to end sleeping/fast travel. Seriously, it is frustrating
    -Save system
  43. Mar 8, 2019
    Game is not bad, graphics, sounds, story is ok, but the combat system is horrible.
  44. May 27, 2019
    Let me start this off by saying that I was one of the people who followed this game when it was announced on Kickstarter. I was excited to finally get a historical medieval RPG and I have to say that the game delivers that in spades. It's refreshing to see actual real world kingdoms engaging in war and have a game set in a medieval fantasy without it being bogged down by magic, elves,Let me start this off by saying that I was one of the people who followed this game when it was announced on Kickstarter. I was excited to finally get a historical medieval RPG and I have to say that the game delivers that in spades. It's refreshing to see actual real world kingdoms engaging in war and have a game set in a medieval fantasy without it being bogged down by magic, elves, orcs, etc. The story and the voice acting is also pretty stellar itself. However, that's the end of what I think are the game's strongest points. This gem is bogged down by various weird design choices, clunky mechanics, horrible optimization, and bugs galore even though the game itself has been out for over a year.
    The combat, one of the most interesting aspects of the game for me just feels, not great. Is it realistic? Yes. Does it capture the closterphobia and chaos of real medieval fights? Yes. However the god awful lock on, not explained clinch mechanic, not explained one-handed vs. two-handed differences, and the depth-perception issues really drag it down. I would find myself having difficulties in fights not because of my own skills, but rather because i was having to wrestle the camera to switch between multiple enemies whenever it felt like sticking to someone. I would also constantly misjudge the distance between enemies and myself due to the lack of depth perception from the games unique camera style of your character being a fully rendered model that you can see with the camera being placed on your head. Also the parrying mechanic didn't feel really balanced, with you being staggered and counter attacked whenever you get parried however when ever you parry an enemy they immediately block your counterattack. Archery is also difficult due to the lack of depth perception, the fact that you can't aim before drawing, and that your arrow doesn't go where you're pointing it. As someone who does real life archery with historically designed bows I can guarantee that it's by far much easier in real life than it is in game which is just weird.
    Also the lockpicking and stealth mechanics of the game don't feel great. Lockpicking is this really weird, **** it system in which if you try and go about it slowly you'll just break your picks, rather you need to just force the lock. It feels like such a step back when you look at the lock picking system or skyrim or fallout which feels much better and more intuitive.
    The game also has this weird disconnect between it's immersion systems. You have to constantly ensure that your guy is fed and sleeps, however you can't start fires to cook, you can't set up camps to sleep. You can't buy or build homes in various towns to ensure that you always have a place to rest. Also you can't quick bind things, you want to change from your longsword to your mace? You have to go into a menu. You want to eat? Go into the menu. You just got into a tavern brawl that forces you to use your fists? You better go into the menu to ensure that you re-equip your weapons because the game doesn't automatically do that for you. All of this just makes the "immersion" and inventory mechanics feel clunky and unimmersive.
    Finally, the bugs. Oh my god are some of them bad. You sometimes get the fun and weird bugs like everyone in town's voice lines being replaced with lines as if they're looking for you while you're in stealth. But then you get game breaking bugs. Quest NPCS being frozen in place with you not being able to talk to them. NPCs blocking you into building so you're just stuck unless the game randomly decides that the NPC no longer has collision. You get pushed by an enemy into a bush that you're now trapped in for all eternity. Falling into a pile of sticks that you can't get out of. You and your horse just randomly being stuck while walking. And good old fashioned infinite load screens, which come from everything, even just changing your control settings.
    All in all the game is a nice gesture and I wish to see Warhorse improve for their future projects, however this "immersive" RPG never fails to unimmerse me with the constant need to be in the menus, clunky mechanics, and various bugs.
  45. Jul 26, 2019
    This game has some issues, but Warhorse is small studio I think they'll have good future

1. CD-Action
    May 16, 2018
    Upon the release the PC version is the only reasonable way to enjoy Kingdom Come. And there’s a lot to enjoy, because historically accurate Middle Ages are an awesome setting. The beginning of the game might not be spectacular, but give Deliverance a chance and it will develop into a unique, deep, gripping experience. [04/2018, p.42]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Apr 24, 2018
    A robust RPG deserves your attention not only for its domestic origin. You will easily forgive its smaller mistakes because of a great narration and a complex gameplay. [Issue#283]
  3. Apr 24, 2018
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a different kind. It's incredibly absorbing in its pace, it amazes with a manically detailed medieval era features and a totally true atmosphere, a series of skillfully built quests and, and when you get used to it, a fantastic combat system. There is a one-too-much cliché in the story arc, but the main problem lies in the technical issues. The game is, however, such a remarkable, huge, different and fresh experience that the occasional bug can be simply ignored.