8.6

1. Aug 27, 2012
    great game, could've been even more if the dudes had enough money. But that's alot to ask for in those times.

Even now makes a mockery out of Darksiders
  2. Dec 30, 2012
    very good adventure with great lore, puzzles, epic music/sounds and a not to easy combat system - but its fine, everyone who loves adventures - it is a must have!
  3. Aug 13, 2013
    It's a really bad console port... Sound is very buggy too...

Despite being a bad port, the gameplay isn't that good either... bad controls... The combat against monsters is kinda silly... the music may sound good by the first look, but at some time it will get repetitive and boring.

The good thing about this game it is its story, puzzle solving and exploration for secret stuff...
  4. May 14, 2017
    Super boring game that has loading problems, flicking screen and may not even come up and makes your PC go crazy. Moreover, it's way too cryptic. I didn't understand what I was doing half of the time and gave up real fast though because the gameplay was way too unimaginable and I was simply not having fun. It's a shame. (Steam version)
  5. Jan 23, 2015
    "very nice game"
    Para mi es mi juego de la infancia, incluso adulto lo e jugado todavĂ­a juego al blood omen 2 en steam y me encanta este y toda la saga soul reaver. Lo recomiendo 100%

There are no critic reviews yet.