8.6

1. Dec 22, 2015
    Words can't descirde my love to this game, this was my early childhook (star wars 1 on ps2) and this contains both LSW1 and 2 in one amazing game. The pc version is really nice too.
  2. Dec 31, 2015
    This game is fantastic. Anybody who complains about controls knows they can change it, but just don't so they can be angry at this game. I love this game and always will
  3. Nov 28, 2020

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
  4. Dec 7, 2015
    LEGO Starwars The Complete SAGA
    One of the best LEGO games ever, but that’s not saying much.
    LEGO Starwars The Complete Saga takes you from episode 1 through 6, each episode having 6 chapters, so 36 levels total. You can play the episode in any order you choose, and if you weren’t too fond of a particular movie, id actually recommend skipping it because you’re probably not missing
    LEGO Starwars The Complete SAGA
    One of the best LEGO games ever, but that’s not saying much.
    You can play the episode in any order you choose, and if you weren’t too fond of a particular movie, id actually recommend skipping it because you’re probably not missing anything… other than episode 1, because episode 1 is hands down the best section in this entire game.
    My entire play through of episode 1 I thought that this was it, this was going to be the Lego game to make me like Lego games, the light sabers were fun, the levels were colorful and varied, there was pod racing, jungles, I had so much fun!
    And then the game quickly went downhill with the usual boring LEGO formula for the rest of the game.
    LEGO Starwars and LEGO games in general make the mistake of keeping the game stationary
    It keeps you stuck in spots way too long
    They try to be a 3d platformer with mechanics that just aren’t fun enough for that type of game.
    The jumping isn’t satisfying, puzzles aren’t satisfying, I’d rather LEGO just deliver the movie experience and scrap this unfun formula of get to a room, let us annoy you for a few minutes, then move on.
    You’re stuck going left right up and down, when these games would benefit greatly from a more action adventure style like uncharted where the game is constantly moving forward and its breaks aren’t just a lame puzzle.
    I’d like to see them have to rely on storytelling and environment rather than cheap time waster tactics because they ultimately feel insecure with what they have to offer with their games.
    The gameplay is shallow, unengaging, and a drag.
    They rely on the grind to justify money spent rather than an overall quality experience.
    This is apparent with their famous locked off collectibles that require another play through to get.
    I’d rather have fun with a game nonstop for 3 hours than have 20 hours of monotony.
    The game does all it can to slow you down,
    of course you have to switch characters to do certain tasks, but these tasks are stacked on top of each other, which makes it feel more like a nuisance than a clever mechanic to increase immersion
    But that isn’t all this game does to slow you down,
    When you’re trying to figure out puzzles you have to deal with an endless wave of enemies multiple times.
    If you get hit while you’re trying to put a piece together, it breaks and you have to start again, and again, and again, this happens way too frequently.
    I do ultimately appreciate LEGO games for sharing great stories all in one go, I just wish they’d find a way to make them fun so that people who aren’t a fan of the license can enjoy these games too, and I believe a super linear adventure style is the way to go.
    Ditch the open rooms, give me a path and let me destroy and build on my way to the finish line
    for what it is
    Adventure Platformer 7.5/10
    overall:
    7.5/10
  5. May 12, 2020
    Gameplay - 9/10
    Graphics - 9/10
    Soundtrack - 9/10
    Levels - 8/10
    Replay value - 9/10
  6. Mar 5, 2019
    Das großartigste LEGO Spiel von allen, dazu noch das beste Koop Spiel welches ich je gespielt habe. Solange man einen Controller benutzt ein gelungener PC Port meines Lieblings PS2 Spiels.
  7. Aug 3, 2020
    LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga deserves a higher user score than it currently has...

It's just amazing.

It's a fun game, with interesting gameplay elements.
    It encourages replaying levels to grab whatever you missed.

This game just has so much to do, and it makes it fun.
  8. Sep 17, 2020
    a childhood classic, and a a great starting point for collectathon platformers, with 5 different character types (Jedi, sith, droids, blaster characters, clone/stormtroopers, and bounty hunters and puzzles specially designed for each type, a slightly comedic retelling of the true star wars saga, each of the hub worlds wor the 6 movies is based on one of the scenes in the movie TPM is thea childhood classic, and a a great starting point for collectathon platformers, with 5 different character types (Jedi, sith, droids, blaster characters, clone/stormtroopers, and bounty hunters and puzzles specially designed for each type, a slightly comedic retelling of the true star wars saga, each of the hub worlds wor the 6 movies is based on one of the scenes in the movie TPM is the trade federation ship, AOC is Kamino, ROTS is Mustafar, ANH is Yavin base, ESB is Hoth and ROTJ is the death star, the main hub world is the Mos Eisley cantina, and you have an exterior area where you can view the Minikit builds, and receive bounty hunter missions from Jabba the Hutt, hunting a specific character in a random level Expand
  9. Sep 10, 2020
    This game is a real masterpiece!
    It offers you a large variety of levels from the movies, together with good level design and amazing soundtrack. There is a lot of content, because you have to play each level 3 times to get 100%.
  10. Dec 8, 2020
    There is a 75 character minimum for reviews. If your review contains spoilers, please check the Spoiler box. Please do not use ALL CAPS. There is no linking or other HTML allowed. Your review may be edited for content. 10/10
  11. Jan 8, 2022
    One of the best and legendary LEGO Games, which you must play non depending you love LEGO or not.