7.7

1. May 12, 2015
    A brilliant game, I love it.

Pro: Mirror's Edge fans will eat it up. Grade AAA gameplay mechanics here. Puzzle solving reminded me of Portal Cool looking environments Graphics slightly better then expected Satisfying sound design and music, albeit a few technical errors Story was, surprisingly, much better then anticipated L only, esoteric atmosphere Con: Some incredibly
    A brilliant game, I love it.

Pro:
    Mirror's Edge fans will eat it up. Grade AAA gameplay mechanics here.
    Puzzle solving reminded me of Portal
    Cool looking environments
    Graphics slightly better then expected
    Satisfying sound design and music, albeit a few technical errors
    Story was, surprisingly, much better then anticipated
    L only, esoteric atmosphere

Con:
    Some incredibly minor sound issues
    Some jittery camera movement
    Game world can feel a bit empty... take this for what you may.
  2. Aug 23, 2015
    This is a great single player first person puzzle game. Somehow it's also one of the eeriest and scariest games I've ever played. Not jumpscarey, but just the vibe of being stuck in an entire unknown world with weird everchanging landscapes that can easily kill you. On top of that this eerie soundtrack adds to this vibe.

Story is nothing to write home about, but the puzzles are amazing.

Story is nothing to write home about, but the puzzles are amazing. They kind of remind me of Portal.
  3. Oct 25, 2015
    Brilliant game! It's a completely new genre in gaming and I wish that more companies start taking this genre seriously. It's so damn fun running and jumping around an environment. You gain a couple of more abilities as the levels progress and it's somewhat of a puzzle to figure out where to go next.

You make some jumps and reach a destination. Then you look back and marvel and how well you've climbed it all. I just love this game!
  4. Sep 24, 2017
    This game is great, the parkour mechanics are well done (I love the freedom that the game gives you), But for the main campaign, i have a problem: there are too much puzzles and enemies. I know it's pretty fun for some, but i prefer when it's parkour. But i still like some puzzle games, but puzzle aren't meant for this game (in my opinion). Enemies are sometimes annoying, because thoseThis game is great, the parkour mechanics are well done (I love the freedom that the game gives you), But for the main campaign, i have a problem: there are too much puzzles and enemies. I know it's pretty fun for some, but i prefer when it's parkour. But i still like some puzzle games, but puzzle aren't meant for this game (in my opinion). Enemies are sometimes annoying, because those little exploding lights, you can't kill them, that means some are unkillable, and they destroy everything and follow you. But Lemma is a good game in of it's parkour mechanics and challenge levels. Expand

1. Oct 26, 2015
    There appears to have been a crisis of confidence, a lack of faith that the simplistic nucleus would have been enough to sustain an entire game.
  2. Jul 8, 2015
    Despite wrapping up in a clumsy excess of ambition, Lemma is a thrilling experimental expression of the free-running genre.
  3. Jul 4, 2015
    Lemma is a good showcase for VR devices. There is very little in terms of good story or deep gameplay mechanics, but it offers accessible, action-packed parkour in an abstract futuristic setting. Add more meat to these bare bones, please!