4.8

1. Aug 22, 2019
    Really good episode, so much feelings for Sean, he touched me, his writing is really good.
    Daniel is unlikable as hell since 2 episodes now ... One hug and "i'm sorry" for 2 months of coma and one destroyed eye, then we can f**k off ... very realistic i guess ?

Sean is saving this season for me, i'll play Ep.5 for sean and nothing else
  2. Aug 22, 2019
    This episode is the best compared to all the others, it really made me feel the importance of caring and showing love to your brother. This episode made me cry like a little p*ss
  3. Aug 25, 2019
    This episode is full of heart, Sean has amazing growth, beautiful scenery and a sweeping ending, negative point for the soundtrack, only the final song shines
  4. Jan 10, 2021
    This episode was the best yet, it really shows Sean's journey. If I would rate the entire game so far it would probably be an 8 / 10, but this episode especially hit hard and was really well done.

I feel as though alot of the bad reviews are unfair and politically tied, which is a shame. DontNod is creating one of the more compelling stories of the year.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 11 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 15, 2019
    This Episode 4 is probably the most hard-hitting episod from Life Is Strange 2. A black, dark world is now shiwing in plain sight right before Sean’s eyes and now we’re expecting a very strong finish. Great story-telling.
  2. Sep 13, 2019
    ‘Faith’ is a great episode, possibly my favourite of Life is Strange 2, and undoubtedly one of the most thematically strong. There are a number of great choices, and the only sequence which felt a little unnecessary, was the hospital section at the beginning, which for me only waylaid getting to the important parts of the episode. But in general the discussion of faith, parenthood, and Christianity is precise, prompting the player as to where they want to place their faith, while at the same time, questioning whether repentance, and forgiveness as a concept, are achievable.
  3. Sep 4, 2019
    The fourth episode of Life is Strange 2 is intense, powerful, dramatic: the most interesting of all.