7.6

1. Aug 22, 2019
    Really good episode, so much feelings for Sean, he touched me, his writing is really good.
    Daniel is unlikable as hell since 2 episodes now ... One hug and "i'm sorry" for 2 months of coma and one destroyed eye, then we can f**k off ... very realistic i guess ?

Sean is saving this season for me, i'll play Ep.5 for sean and nothing else
  2. Aug 23, 2019
    EPISODE 4:
    EPISODE 4:
    So in the previous episode review i said that Dontnod Entertainment needed to step up with the writing and it does feel like they are trying harder although it is the penultimate episode of the series and they got just one more episode to go but this episode is a improvement Compared to the other ones so you start at the hospital after the incident and make a hell of a long way to a church yes i know its the stereotypical story of an evil cult that did some brainwashing but again it is better than the other two episodes this episode addresses more racism and how Sean never gives up and always forgives his brother the episode was a lot better although they did pull the stereotypical evil cult story (which was cheap trick) the story line did improve and i was really enjoying the episode overall Dontnod Entertainment finally started to work harder on the writing but its a shame its the penultimate episode and it means that the final episode has to be a lot better to compensate for the other average so so so ones so this brings me to the final score i give episode 4 a 7 out of 10
  3. Aug 22, 2019
    This episode is the best compared to all the others, it really made me feel the importance of caring and showing love to your brother. This episode made me cry like a little p*ss
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Aug 23, 2019
    A jam-packed episode that touches on difficult subjects but still has a lot of heart.
  2. Aug 22, 2019
    This fourth episode of Life is Strange 2 throws a lot of punches. And, again, as it is perfectly written and performed, it's a successful way to continue the story of Sean and Daniel, and wait for the end, coming in December.
  3. Aug 22, 2019
    Undoubtedly the best of the four episodes, Faith emanates a lot of emotions while depicting society with a sharp critical eye. Despite imperfections in certain animations and a curious bug at the end, the title is a very refined work, both in terms of graphics and a sublime soundtrack which is full of melancholy. I can't wait to see what happens next.