7.0

1. Apr 29, 2016
    I love games that tell a good story and Lifestream's is really unique and moody! If you like games that focus on characters, you will enjoy it. I certainly did!
  2. Mar 9, 2017
    Takes me back to classic text adventure games from my youth, on the Commodore 64, but with a nicer modern interface. Also, brings back memories of my attempts to create similar text based adventures in BASIC on the C64.

A great bonus is that the game works perfectly well with a touchscreen, and I am playing through it happily on a Windows 10, 8" tablet - which makes for a great game to curl up in bed and play.

If you too have fond memories of text based adventure games, then I think this is a worthy purchase, particularly if you have a Windows touchscreen device.

1. I enjoyed the 8 hours or so it took me to play, and it is another feather in the cap of independent games and what can be achieved predominantly from home. Set your sights at the right level and you should be pleased with the result.
  2. Its story made me want to find out more about Randolph's search, the puzzles kept me entertained and the hunt for Easter eggs had me clicking like a madwoman.
  3. A surprisingly moody piece about esoteric organizations and human nature that never takes itself too seriously. Brendel’s low-budget adventure game will permeate players minds and have them contemplating the existence of the Lifestream even as they shower at six a.m. in the morning.