8.4

1. Feb 12, 2021
    Loved almost everything about this game! The response of the input is sometimes weird but the story and the lure are amazing!
  2. Feb 17, 2021
    Great game , the first one was good , this one is great.

10/10 Art-style
    10/10 Sound -design
    10/10 Gameplay

It s a 9 for me and not a 10, because of the story. Even tho the world is interesting a.f , and the game does a fairly good job telling a story without any dialog, I think the story can be too hard to follow sometimes and in the end some parts might not make sense.
  3. Feb 15, 2021
    The game is carefully crafted & meticulously paid attention to many details, making the game almost near perfect. Though, the control system on PC can be a little irritating than the consoles. Despite of that, the game is near-perfect with its special eeriness & horror effects. Beside that, it was fun, visually stunning, amazing sounds, artistic & also encouraging players to use theirThe game is carefully crafted & meticulously paid attention to many details, making the game almost near perfect. Though, the control system on PC can be a little irritating than the consoles. Despite of that, the game is near-perfect with its special eeriness & horror effects. Beside that, it was fun, visually stunning, amazing sounds, artistic & also encouraging players to use their brains to solve many puzzles. Expand
  4. Feb 17, 2021
    Bafflingly overrated. Features the same exasperating control scheme as the original which is going on nearly four years old. Visually identical, similar linear chase sequences and trial/ error game play that made people loathe sections from the first game. The climbing, context sensitive interactions, and physics are still just as frustrating as they were four years ago too.Bafflingly overrated. Features the same exasperating control scheme as the original which is going on nearly four years old. Visually identical, similar linear chase sequences and trial/ error game play that made people loathe sections from the first game. The climbing, context sensitive interactions, and physics are still just as frustrating as they were four years ago too.

Literally nothing is explained, and this is somehow a prequel- so good luck watching a dozen youtube channel's attempting to break-down this completely aimless plot or attempt to explain the utterly stupid ambiguous nature to everything going on.

The monster designs have seemingly taken a backseat, and we get giant murderous hunter/ trapper, a teacher with a snake-like stretchy neck, a giant fat doctor who crawls around on the ceiling, and a thin-man ripoff from a million other SCP foundation/ creepy pasta stories.

Something about the original felt, well- more original. This feels like a by-the-numbers sequel and I didn't have the patience to go through it again as soon as I found out its a "prequel." As soon as the developer announces something like that you just know its an excuse to do the same thing again, but pretend its somehow connected to the self-contained story from the first game.
  5. Feb 16, 2021
    I loved the first game. I love the aesthetics of this one. And I do like some of the puzzles and passages. But then there are the abundance of frustrating trial-and-error passages that you have to redo 30 times to get it right. Half the time you get killed due to the finicky controls. The other half you'll struggle to hit all the checkpoints just right and simply continually fail beforeI loved the first game. I love the aesthetics of this one. And I do like some of the puzzles and passages. But then there are the abundance of frustrating trial-and-error passages that you have to redo 30 times to get it right. Half the time you get killed due to the finicky controls. The other half you'll struggle to hit all the checkpoints just right and simply continually fail before you reach a safe zone. I hate it!

The worst part is the parts where you have to use the flashlight. I had to get up and calm myself down several times to avoid breaking my keyboard. It is so profusely frustrating to play through those parts! (searching the web I since discovered that these passages are A LOT easier if YOU DON'T RUN! While walking you can control the flashlight while holding down the right mouse button. You almost have no control over it when running, which is what I was doing all the time!)

I'll give it a 9 for the parts that contain actual puzzles. But I'll have to subtract 2 for the parts that rely on twitch-reflex gameplay. I am SO bad at those types of games and I had no idea it would be such a huge part of this game. And it is NOT why I loved the first game. They tried implementing this in this game, and it almost ruins it for me.
  6. Feb 14, 2021
    Сказать что я охуел, это ничего не сказать. 2 Часть такая же гениальная как и 1, но во много раз лучше, просто шедевр. Каждый геймер должен поиграть что в 1, что во 2 часть игры.
  7. Feb 13, 2021
    As a piece of art, this game is beautiful and an unforgettable experience. Yes there are some things that could be improved, but as a whole, you really shouldn’t miss it.
  8. Feb 14, 2021
    don't watch a gameplay. the game is short but it is crazy you must play it best game in 2021 yet
  9. Feb 14, 2021
    Этим можно брать и обмазываться. В хорошем смысле.
  10. Feb 15, 2021
    Make no mistake - Little Nightmares II is less elegant, less tight, and less well-written than its predecessor. But it's still extremely beautiful, with top-notch visual and sound design. It's just a pity that its narrative hangs so loosely together. It's a pity that the 3rd act is such a step down in terms of visuals and gameplay. Perhaps most of all, it's a pity that the gameplay isMake no mistake - Little Nightmares II is less elegant, less tight, and less well-written than its predecessor. But it's still extremely beautiful, with top-notch visual and sound design. It's just a pity that its narrative hangs so loosely together. It's a pity that the 3rd act is such a step down in terms of visuals and gameplay. Perhaps most of all, it's a pity that the gameplay is bloated with linear chases and many, many challenges that are telegraphed poorly, requiring multiple attempts which drain the game of any sense of urgency or stakes. Compared to the first, the only thing that's better about Little Nightmares II is that there's more of it . . . it's just not always more of anything anybody wants. Oh, and I won't give away the ending, but the end of Little Nightmares II shows a real lack of imagination. I felt truly saddened by the ending, more than anything because it felt like a massive cop-out. If the ending of the first game was compellingly open-ended, this ending is so pat that I not only have no interest in replaying Little Nightmares II, I'm struggling to summon an interest in any future installments. Expand
  11. Feb 13, 2021
    Still deep and viscous the atmosphere and the visual art. All the best feature from the original game are here, but like the same disadvantages, and some new few yet.

Well, I think the combat system like and the platforming gameplay have problems with a sense of the perspective of the scene and the recognition of objects in space. I guess some kind of target system could make a fight process more controllable and enjoyable. And I still have issues with slides during the run – that's don't unclear and feels like a some random triggered. At last, I want to say about situations when the animation of some characters missed a few frames – it doesn't happen every time, but that is.

AND WE NEED THE FULL CONTROLS REMAPPING FOR A GAMEPAD!

The story on the end give me ... some disappointment and empty. That's feel a like some needlessly. But I like a way that linked 1st and 2nd games.

However, that was an amazing adventure. I so appreciative for this work and experience. Thank you, «Tarsier Studios» and «BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment».
  12. Feb 13, 2021
    Most sequels to movies, TV shows, games, etc have always been a huge disappointment to me. BUT NOT THIS ONE!

The devs have somehow managed to take elements from the first game and completely knock it out of the park with this sequel. The puzzles are much more challenging this time and the music/sound design make the game even more thrilling. I can't even begin to explain how great the visuals are in This game, especially towards the later stages. Each moment could potentially be a wallpaper.

I would have rated the game a solid 10/10 if it wasn't for a few minor bugs that forced me to restart a level. However, all the other elements make up for those little inconveniences. The game's price might steer many away from it but it was personally worth it for me, highly recommended!
  13. Feb 15, 2021
    Perfect successor of the great game. Thanks to the developers for the perfect quality of the project and even better experience.
  14. Feb 17, 2021
    Honestly, its a good game but thats all. I`m pretty surprise about the over-score that this game has. Game is pretty much the same than his first part, same mecanics and recycled content. This game is not a surprise for me, you play once during 3-4 hours going foward till the end of the game and once you reach it, you never go to play it again. Price of the game is 35€, so expensive forHonestly, its a good game but thats all. I`m pretty surprise about the over-score that this game has. Game is pretty much the same than his first part, same mecanics and recycled content. This game is not a surprise for me, you play once during 3-4 hours going foward till the end of the game and once you reach it, you never go to play it again. Price of the game is 35€, so expensive for the content you receive. For this kind of game, story is so poor. You play as a small guy who you dont know the name, running in any direction going to? cant tell. Game doesnt tell you What are you? Where are you going? Why is everybody wants to kill you? Any info about the world where you are living? there is not a single conversation to listen or text to read. Game ends like that. You reach a point and then the game is over. So there is actually no plot. Its a Limbo ending. Recomended only if you can get it for 10€ or so. Expand
  15. Feb 12, 2021
    عظمة على عظمة أفضل لعبة ممكن تخرجك من انطفاء
  16. Feb 12, 2021
    That was one of the best sequals(prequal actually) ever made.Hope they win as much as awards they can cus they deserve every single one of them.
  17. Feb 13, 2021
    I loved the original game,- and was delighted to find out that this game topped the first one in every aspect. They used everything that worked with the first one, while also adding new mechanics and twists to the story always keeping you engaged. This is definitely one of the best games in its genre and a must-play. You should buy this game.
  18. Feb 19, 2021
    There is a puzzle near the end of the game involving a corridor and a number of doors which must each be entered in a particular order. I'll be frank: this puzzle would not be out of place in the dullest, hackiest point-and-click adventure game from 10 years ago. That's the problem with Little Nightmares II. For every beautiful, fascinating moment, there are a dozen sequences so shockinglyThere is a puzzle near the end of the game involving a corridor and a number of doors which must each be entered in a particular order. I'll be frank: this puzzle would not be out of place in the dullest, hackiest point-and-click adventure game from 10 years ago. That's the problem with Little Nightmares II. For every beautiful, fascinating moment, there are a dozen sequences so shockingly rote that I have to wonder . . . what happened, developers? Did everybody experience a divorce simultaneously? Is it something in the water? Half of this game was made with love and the other half with ice cold indifference. Expand
  19. Feb 14, 2021
    Сказать, что я ужасно недоволен игрой - ничего не сказать. Игра никак не связана с предыдущей частью. В плане того, что это приквел, нет никаких намёков, никаких подсказок про получение шестой силы, ни про то, как она оказалась в Чреве. Искусственно растянутый гемплей доставляет огромное количество неудобств. Перенос предметов из одной точки в другую настолько замедлен и настолько скучен,Сказать, что я ужасно недоволен игрой - ничего не сказать. Игра никак не связана с предыдущей частью. В плане того, что это приквел, нет никаких намёков, никаких подсказок про получение шестой силы, ни про то, как она оказалась в Чреве. Искусственно растянутый гемплей доставляет огромное количество неудобств. Перенос предметов из одной точки в другую настолько замедлен и настолько скучен, что мне стоило огромных усилий сидеть и проходить до конца это "шедевр".На первых парах ты поражаешься красотой локаций, детальностью прорисовки (если в настройках ты достаточно выкрутил графику). Но это всё пропадает в середине игры. Больше всего бросается в глаза убогость одежды и лица доктора, который появляется не на долго, но своей модельной убогостью портит впечатление. Концовка вообще поражает своей тупостью и странной сложностью. Кстати про баланс: его нету. Монстры тебя могу увидеть еле повернувшись в твою сторону, те места, где в прошлой части Шестая допрыгивала сама, сейчас требуется её помощь, ведь наша Героиня в одиночку беспомощная. Я всё понимаю, в первой части вышло прекрасное DLC построенное на подобном взаимодействиями с гномами. Но зачем навязывать это. Шестая - самый поломанный персонаж в игре. Она может застрять в дверном проём, может занять место под столом так, что вас не пустит под него, и вас поймает монстр. Это особенная тема, которая напрочь убивает желание проходить игру. По итогу всего вышесказанного, я хочу сказать, что у второй части Маленьких кошмаров был заметно больше бюджет, чем у первой части. В первую часть приятно играть не из-за графики, не из-за гемплея, а из-за души, которую вложили авторы в своё творение. От второй же части пахнет тухлятиной. Создаётся ощущение, что они сделали игру ради того, чтобы было. Лишь бы денег побольше набрать. Я по прежнему обожаю первую часть данной серии, и это ничему не изменить, но мне откровенно стыдно говорить о второй части и даже смотреть на неё, зная её убогости. Под конец хочется выделить, что это лишь моё мнение, и ваше право соглашаться с ним или нет. Играйте в хорошие игры, а для плохих есть рецензии метакритик Expand
  20. Feb 13, 2021
    I didn't understand anything, but the game is very interesting :)
    Little Nightmares 2 is top
  21. Feb 16, 2021
    Ради этой игры пришлось пройти регистрацию! :)
    Игра зашла на столько, на сколько может. Отдаю играм очень мало времени, поэтому для меня все просто, если игра не зашла в перные 10 минут, то дальше следует ее удаление!
    Ради этой игры пришлось пройти регистрацию! :)
    Эта же игра зашла на столько, что не могу идти спать вовремя Ж) Сижу сколько позволяет время. Не играл в первую часть, но вторая часть оооочень зашла. Давно не видел на столько хорошей атмосферной игры, когда ты действильено переживаешь за то, что происходит в игре. Да, есть довольно много бесючих моментов, типо твоего помощника, или топорного ИИ, но если брать игру в целом, графику, звук, сюжет, ну и саму атмосферу, то эта игра для меня на данный момент в топе.
    Обязательно после прохождения установлю себе первую часть!
    Да здраствует Little nightmares 2 !!! :)
  22. Feb 21, 2021
    -pros-

I loved how this game is like another way of seeing how real life is therefore in that regard I liked its art direction puzzles were satisfying enough in a way these weren't some BS puzzles that are put there for typical puzzle gameplay that doesn't fit into game at all there were enough surviving moments in right amounts so I never got bored I liked how it's not jump
    -pros-

there were enough surviving moments in right amounts so I never got bored

I liked how it's not jump scare but still can be really scary

-cons-

developers didn't care about adding proper controls for flashlight for PC despite releasing it to PC which controlling flashlight is very vital at some point in the game. I don't care if gamepad is recomended for it. I play with keyboard + mouse because I dislike gamepad which is part of why I prefer playing it on PC

sometimes camera angles were too bad when seeing certain objects really mattered in time-sensitive situations that requires you to decide very quickly according to what you see in the game

it doesn't really that important for such a game but I disliked how this game also doesn't explain what the hell is going on in that world therefore thus it's rather an empty game therefore open for assumption as do developers calls most people a monster and is being adult bad? what's the SJW agenda here if there is any? lol

also not that it matters but the game doesn't support coop mode even though it would be a great coop game that I would like to play with someone
  23. Feb 17, 2021
    For the Little Nightmares II, everything is consistently good and matches the rest of the game.
    It is an example of a well made and polished game.
    I finished the game and the only thing I wanted to do next was to play the game again! Solid game: The story, sound / music, gameplay, graphics and atmosphere. The puzzles are not over complicated and hard to solve. They are not too simple
    It is an example of a well made and polished game.
    Solid game: The story, sound / music, gameplay, graphics and atmosphere.
    The puzzles are not over complicated and hard to solve. They are not too simple to make you feel dumb neither.
    Everything in this game is cute. Even the style they have adapted to for the horror in the game.
    One other thing is that there is no conversation or text in the game and yet the story is told perfectly.
  24. Feb 16, 2021
    Это просто невероятно, игра коротка но за это время ты уже успеваешь влиться в игру и пропитаться атмосферой!
  25. Feb 16, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Просто замечательная игра! Плюсы:
    - Графика
    -А тмосфера
    - Комфорт
    - Ламповость
    - Сюжет
    Минусы:
    - Неудобное управление фонариком
    - Хитбоксы
    - Реакция манекенов на свет фонарика очень кривая
    - Удобство управление клавиатурой

Вообще мне понравилась игра, она прям затягивает своя ламповая и напряжённая атмосфера и это реально заслуживает высокой оценки. Несмотря на трудности и некоторые баги, я прошёл игру на одном дыхании и концовка меня поразила. Спасибо разработчикам за эту чудесную игру!
  26. Feb 21, 2021
    oyunun fiyatı aşırı yüksek oyunun bitmesi 5 saat bile sürmüyor ayrıca mekanikleri resmen berbat buglı bir bölüm var fiyatını asla hak etmeyen bir oyun oynarkenki bulmacaları kolay fakat parkur kısımları sorunlu
  27. Feb 20, 2021
    Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but the PC version suffers from being a console port with no proper support to wide screens even. Most of the gaming PC screens are wide screens and that is exactly what this game doesn't support and running in a square box, using 1/2 of your wide screen.
  28. Feb 16, 2021
    Little Nigthtmares 2
    They Did it again
    The original Littl Nigthmares is one of my favorite horror games of all time, and Little Nightmares 2 does enough to be just as good and even betterin some aspects than the original. Instead of a hungry girl, you play as a bag boy, this is a solo 2d horror platforming game, though you do have a companion from time to time to help you through this
    Little Nigthtmares 2
    They Did it again
    Instead of a hungry girl, you play as a bag boy, this is a solo 2d horror platforming game, though you do have a companion from time to time to help you through this world..
    Much more than the original, Little Nightmares 2 feels like Limbo Meets Unravel, meets outlast… the formula is basically the same from the original, go forward, solving very simple trial end error environmental puzzles, and ocassionally dealing with creepy enemies, hiding under desks, doing suspenseful chase sequences, flashing lights to make these creepy manachins freeze, little nightmares 2 is miles more terrifying than the first, its creepy, does a great job at giving you new and fresh environemnts to play through, unforgettable monsters for the first half of the game.. the second half is pretty weak, but the strength of the rest of the game makes up for it..
    This is 5 and a half hourss worth getting through
    Little Nightmares 2 is great,its unsettling, a horror experience that much like the first will last with oyu.
    Little Nightmares has cemented itself as one of the best and unique horror series of all time.
    I give Little Nightmares 2
    an 8.5/10
  29. Feb 19, 2021
    I never thought the first game will be topped, this is another masterpiece and I loved everything in it. Man how emotional and scary it is. Amazing work Bandai!
  30. Feb 27, 2021
    I played the first one and it was amazing but that second part is just meh................
  31. Feb 27, 2021
    The story of Little Nightmares 2 captivates you from the first second and is hard to let go of. Although there are some tasks where you first need a few tries, you'll be glad when you've managed it. The cooperation between the two characters also makes sense and links more great elements in "Little Nightmares 2". In addition, there is a great combination of gloomy graphical environment andThe story of Little Nightmares 2 captivates you from the first second and is hard to let go of. Although there are some tasks where you first need a few tries, you'll be glad when you've managed it. The cooperation between the two characters also makes sense and links more great elements in "Little Nightmares 2". In addition, there is a great combination of gloomy graphical environment and the clever use of sound. The developers even leave more questions than answers at the end and thus we are directly looking forward to the not yet announced third part of the series.

(https://www.playmoregames.de/post/little-nightmares-ii-ps4-im-test)
  32. Mar 3, 2021
    The atmosphere created in this game is terrifying, accomplished by a incredible soundtrack and absolutely beautiful visuals. They invested on a complex narrative with a great plot that expand the theories created by the community about the little nightmares universe.
    In my opinion the game still very short for his price, and does have some gameplay problems with weird mechanics and perspectives where i found myself falling off the map because of that
    Overall, that's a great addition to the little nightmares universe.

A atmosfera criada neste jogo é assustadora, conseguida por uma trilha sonora incrível e visuais absolutamente lindos. Eles investiram em uma narrativa complexa com um grande plot, que amplia as teorias criadas pela comunidade sobre o universo dos pequenos pesadelos.
    Na minha opinião, o jogo ainda é muito curto para o seu preço, e tem alguns problemas de jogabilidade com mecânicas e perspectivas estranhas onde me encontrei caindo do mapa por causa disso
    No geral, é uma ótima adição ao universo dos pequenos pesadelos.
  33. Feb 27, 2021
    Очень крутая игра в своём жанре. Супер рисовка и мрачная, душевная атмосфера. Советую играть ночью и в наушниках ♪
  34. Feb 21, 2021
    A beautiffuly atmospheric game, with mediocre gameplay. Honestly if they would have left out most of the bad gameplay bits and kept it more cinematic this would be a 10/10 for me.
  35. Mar 4, 2021
    This feels more like DLC for the original. They've really skimped on the "creature" segments, none of which are as sophisticated or memorable as in the first game. Plus the game mechanics are pretty terrible. This is a game where you die mostly due to bad control input. I don't remember that being such an issue in the first one. Near the end there's a very tired feeling maze mechanicThis feels more like DLC for the original. They've really skimped on the "creature" segments, none of which are as sophisticated or memorable as in the first game. Plus the game mechanics are pretty terrible. This is a game where you die mostly due to bad control input. I don't remember that being such an issue in the first one. Near the end there's a very tired feeling maze mechanic that felt straight up lazy, and borrowed from the 90s. As a fan of the first game, this one is being vastly overrated. Expand
  36. Feb 22, 2021
    One the best platform i played in decade.This game is a pure masterpiece.Simply pure art.
  37. Feb 26, 2021
    كلعبة ثنائية الابعاد فلا نستطيع طلب شيء أفضل
  38. Feb 14, 2021
    An absolutely beautiful game. Rarely do I find a series where the second game is just as good as the first! In my opinion, the setting and details in this game are even better than the first. If you loved the first one, I guarantee you will love the second as well. My only complaint which is why I gave a 9/10 is the story felt a little short. I know the first one was really short as well,An absolutely beautiful game. Rarely do I find a series where the second game is just as good as the first! In my opinion, the setting and details in this game are even better than the first. If you loved the first one, I guarantee you will love the second as well. My only complaint which is why I gave a 9/10 is the story felt a little short. I know the first one was really short as well, but I was hoping with more resources and time on their hands the developers could make it a little longer. But really, the only flaw about this game is just I wish there was even more of it! Expand
  39. Feb 19, 2021
    In short: Little Nightmares II is too much of an irritating, sad and violent game, and too little of a fun game.

The original Little Nightmares was mostly about stealth. Keep hidden in the shadows, and you might just escape the creatures waiting to catch you. That is what made the game great, and what made it different from so many other games out there. In Little Nightmares II,

In Little Nightmares II, Tarsier and Bandai Namco throw some of that winning formula overboard. Instead, we find a loosely connected, confusing narrative - and many fights. Yes, apart from fleeing and hiding, this game is a lot about hitting, crushing and killing.

The visuals and sound design, as well as many of the puzzle based levels, are still top notch, but controls are sometimes clunky. Simple episodes of walking around, finding something and solving a problem are mixed with infuriating, timing sensitive jump and run action. The latter often breaks the flow of the game, leaving a feeling of frustration, rather than a sense of accomplishment, with awkwardly placed checkpoints only adding to this. Also, some scripted character actions look choppy and would have needed a bit more polishing.

Most reviewers seem not to mind all the violence, which perhaps reflects the times we live in. Altogether, Little Nightmares II is too much of an irritation, and too little fun. The semi-predictable ending of this Scandinavian game leaves a similar taste in your mouth like so many Scandinavian TV series have for the last decade. Been there, done that. Please move on.
  40. Feb 18, 2021
    This game is beyond a MASTERPIECE. From the stunning visuals, to the fully immersive atmosphere, the detail put into every area, and the SOUNDTRACK the game delivers in all categories. Constantly on the edge of your seat wondering if you’re safe or not and gives you a sense of unsettlement as you go through each section. The villains are amazing and really make your scared the more you goThis game is beyond a MASTERPIECE. From the stunning visuals, to the fully immersive atmosphere, the detail put into every area, and the SOUNDTRACK the game delivers in all categories. Constantly on the edge of your seat wondering if you’re safe or not and gives you a sense of unsettlement as you go through each section. The villains are amazing and really make your scared the more you go through and the lore is one of the best parts. Gets you sucked in and makes you watch all this videos wanting to know more. Easily the best horror game of 2021 and in a while. Would be surprised if this game wins no rewards. Expand
  41. Feb 18, 2021
    I played the first one a while back and remember being mesmerized by the art direction they used, the unusual story, and that ugly feeling the game gives you about the sad world Six (and now Mono) are in. Part II is no different. Even though short, it's a steal at $30. You rarely get to see games this good. I hope the series continues.
  42. Feb 19, 2021
    What a breathtaking game in all ways. Did not expect such a good game, good job! The animation, audio and overall gaming experience is so well put together, that a couldn’t imagine a better horror game right now. Truly remarkable, wow!
  43. Feb 20, 2021
  44. Feb 22, 2021
    A great game in every sense. Excellent musical accompaniment, oppressive atmosphere does not let go of the whole game. Different enemies are unique in their own way and are also scary. A lot of unique mechanics and a masterpiece plot. Bravo!
  45. Feb 25, 2021
    Это очень увлекательная игра с интересным лором. В игре присутствует очень приятная атмосфера. Советую!
  46. Feb 26, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. همانند نسخه یک عالی بود و لول دیزانش معرکه بود مثل دی ال سی های نسخه اولش معما های زیبایی داشت فقط یکی دوتا باگ دیدم ولی به لطف اینکه بازی هر لحظه سیو میشه زیاد ازار دهنده نبود و به همین دلیل به این بازی به شدت کم نقص نمره کامل میدم Expand
  47. Feb 28, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Привет всем кто понимает русский . Игра очень интересная , местами страшная и жуткая . Всё вроде как хорошо , но есть проблемы с ии и некоторые мелкие баги . Кто хочет убить 6-10 часов своей жизни , можете поиграть в неё. Expand
  48. Mar 1, 2021
    The story of a young boy named ‘Mono’ who must go on an adventure with ‘Six’, a mysterious girl. Survive in a twisted, brutal urban environment and be ready to kill them at any time. Of course, this game is a horror game and presenting horror perfectly whether the characters, scene and location including background music. About good point and bad point,
    -> Bad point: Keypad characters are
    -> Bad point: Keypad characters are still difficult to control. Check point when dead and born is so close. Because in some cases, the moment I was born before, I was able to press and walk and I died. The point of birth was a little bad.
    -> Good point: The puzzles are buildable, headache and weird. It is very creative game play. Some play confused for half an hour. Our partners can work smoothly like a real player not a bot (but she is bot). Most importantly, the game is very long game play.
    I have to compliment that the team has done a very good job. Especially in connection with the story that’s why the two main characters are no need to talk in sentences because we can observe from the character's gestures and actions. Moreover, they know at what point the players will express their emotions towards that event. There were many times when I had to cry out "Hey!" "What" "Really?" that invites us to follow their adventures from start to finish. I think this is the best game of 2021 for me and I recommend you to try to play it.
  49. Mar 3, 2021
    A perfect sequel, all of the already amazing aspects from the first game are greatly improved, the story is emotional and mind blowing.
  50. Mar 3, 2021
    Игра хорошая, сюжет классный, но иногда персонаж где-то застревал, так игра хорошая
  51. Mar 3, 2021
    Uno de los mejores juegos de suspenso, si bien los controles pueden ser confusos en un principio, pasa desapercibido por el ambiente que el juego crea.
    Desde la música, diseño de niveles, diseño de personajes y historia, especialmente está última, pocos juegos logran contarte una historia que logra engancharte sin decir palabras, simplemente un INCREÍBLE JUEGO.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 33 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 27, 2021
    As with its predecessor, Little Nightmares II is an extraordinarily strong game experience. Apart from its decent gameplay mechanics, it successfully emphasizes into creating an eerie atmosphere and depicting images that are hard to forget.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Feb 25, 2021
    Little Nightmares 2 is a slight dispersal of the original's concepts, adding some fabulous locations and grotesqes without cleaning up the platforming or developing a soul of its own, but it's in some ways a more complex horror story. [Issue#356, p.96]
  3. Feb 22, 2021
    A thrilling ride through the gentle and the macabre. Little Nightmares II is carefully packaged with a heartrending punch, tender flashes and bitter twists – all the while expanding on the already captivating mythos of the series.