3.7

Mar 21, 2004
    This is a beautiful RTS with a decent amount of carnage for any experienced player.
  2. Aaron
    Apr 3, 2004
    I've been waiting for this game for one year, and the game sells for $20. These aren't good signs, however, this game is very fun, and is the most in depth RTS game i have played. I love AOE and AOM, but they don't have 3 different levels of kingdom management, and they don't have in depth diplomacy, both of which LOTR3 has. If your reading this, buy the game, its I've been waiting for this game for one year, and the game sells for $20. These aren't good signs, however, this game is very fun, and is the most in depth RTS game i have played. I love AOE and AOM, but they don't have 3 different levels of kingdom management, and they don't have in depth diplomacy, both of which LOTR3 has. If your reading this, buy the game, its worth your 20 bucks. Expand
  3. AnonymousMC
    Mar 21, 2004
    This game is one of the best games I have ever bought. Being a strategy game lover I know what to look for in these type of games. it has great graphics and has advanced features inside the game. If you are looking for a great stragety you should buy this one.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 11 Critic Reviews

Without offering a little more depth to either the tactical or strategic aspects of the game, we're left with two experiences that are integrated well enough but leave us wanting more.
  2. Cheat Code Central
    For a budget title you'll be amazed at the quality of the presentation and the depth of the gameplay.
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    It is truly a shame that many clever ideas are obscured by the game's lackluster manual, because its blend of real-time strategy and tactics is an innovative re-working of the genre. [July 2004, p.62]