6.9

1. Sep 19, 2021
    LiR is such a beautiful, inventive game - as many here have already pointed out. But what made me really fall in love with it is the care Zoink has put into creating truly heartfelt characters. In a world that can often seem dark, the character meetings in this game gives me hope for the future - in gaming as well as humanity!
  2. Sep 21, 2021
    It's just a wonderful (different) game!

The really emotional and involving story is paired with a well balanced but challenging and peerless combat system. On top of that neither the story nor the combat get 's too repetitive over time and there's always something new. Just like the games world, in which is always something to discover and that invites to explore. The games voice
    It's just a wonderful (different) game!

The games voice acting is just fantastic even if the audio is just available in English but there are subtitles in other languages which translation is simply perfect. They managed it to got more or less all the jokes and puns (even the ones in the names!) working. So that worked out really well for me, but I would say I'm not that bad in English for a non-native speaker.

Price wise I'd say it's just like it should be as it costed me 30 € (around 35 $) and it took me about 26 hours to complete so that's a little more than 1 € per hour which is just fine. But I always need longer than average as I'm always taking my time to make sure I don't miss ANYthing.

All in all I can just recommend it. It's definitely one of my top 10 all time favorites.
  3. Sep 26, 2021
    A kind of really interesting game with a unique visual style! The story is also cool. Gameplay gives you challenges and interesting situations. The narrative in the game is also on a great level. I'd like to play more games with the same synergy of narrative art style and gameplay.
  4. Oct 24, 2021
    Lost in Random is an excellent platformer game with a gorgeous universe; the combat system is too much repetitive and sometimes breaks the player's immersion, but it's a pleasure playing from the beginning to the end. Storyline is also catchy but could have been better
  5. Dec 31, 2021
    Great game with a huge focus on story, characters, and world-building. I don't remember the last time when the story absorbed me so much. Yes, there are a few bugs here are there, but nothing game-breaking. Usually minor visual glitches.
  6. Sep 13, 2021
    A unique and beautiful gameplay. Story was was fine. Need more games that try something new.
  7. Sep 12, 2021
    Fun! I’m greatly enjoying it. Fulfills my love for Rohald Dahl and my fetish for dice. Everything about this game is wholly unique, from the world, story, to the combat which gets pretty tough as you play on. Yep. I’m a fan
  8. Sep 12, 2021
    I'm just tired of idiots giving bad reviews because the game is not in certain languages, so I wanted to even the score. If people are giving reviews without even playing the game, so will I.
  9. Sep 12, 2021
    Outstanding game.
    + unique and interesting Tim Burton styled world
    + very unique and fun gameplay. I really enjoyed all board games. Battle system is just fun and challenging at times, but definitely not for kids + awesome soundtrack + Story and characters are just great. I really felt involved into the story and wanted to save Odd, help to stop a war in 3rd world etc. - Only 2nd
    Outstanding game.
    + unique and interesting Tim Burton styled world
    + awesome soundtrack

- Only 2nd and 3rd world were nicely done. Others felt really bland
    - NPC design is reused too much. Same fish, bubaduba, long armslegs, rat guy everywhere
    - not enough colors here and there so exploring feels boring at times
    - how come Royam boss is harder than final boss? In fact he's the hardest challenge in the game. Like really?
    - sometimes it's really boring to listen to all optional dialogues, they don't give any interesting intel. Should've got rid of some
    - puzzles are too easy
    - no chapter selection. Guys I wanted to platinum your game, but after credits you don't have access to card shop, etc. At least give me check point before final bosses
  10. Sep 16, 2021
    It's been so long since the last time I've played a game so unique, gorgeous and engaging. Sure it has it's flaws, but those aren't very important.
    Don't mind angry russians with their '1' because there is no russian language. Most of them would get a pirated one anyway, so why bother
  11. Sep 24, 2021
    Very nice game unique gameplay was good story too love this yesssssssssssssssss
  12. May 3, 2022
    Jeezus I'm so tired of idiots rating games for lack of russian localization. Your 10th world country is not interesting for anyone. It's not 10/10 but a solid 8/10 if you like dark and moody games.
  13. Sep 27, 2021
    Lost in Random is a true jewel of a game.
    A wonderful world, smoot gameplay and imho a very interesting fight system.
    Random truly Rules.
  14. Sep 16, 2021
    De acuerdo a los reviews esto tiene localizacion a español, asi que debe ser un juego excelente (siguiendo la logica de que si una localizacion no esta es malo).
  15. May 30, 2022
    Game not for everyone, but if it's your type you'll love it, with its incredible atmosphere, its original fighting, and its great story separated by very intuitive and cool cities, lost in random is a great game for those looking for an adventure to get into.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 20 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 29, 2021
    The cute horror game in the style of Tim Burton offers a unique combat system. However, balancing issues and a lack of variety impair the fun.
  2. Nov 16, 2021
    Lost in Random is a 3D action game with a focus on deck-building with magical cards. By having the player roll a dice, the game brings an interesting factor of chance to the table, but it can not be denied that this element can also work against itself.
  3. CD-Action
    Nov 15, 2021
    Lost in Random excels in storytelling and offers an unconventional combat system. If you like visiting unique worlds, enjoy dark fables and appreciate a good story, you’ll get hooked on this game big time. I was eagerly awaiting Alice: Asylum and suddenly this gem appeared. Here’s to more wonderful surprises like this one. [11/2021, p.74]