Lucy, an airhead succubus spy, was sent into the elven forest to... um... what was she supposed to do?! Uh-oh, she's in trouble! Find out how to survive in the forest full of dangers, complete the Very Important Mission, make new friends or foes, find love, and more!
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Positive: 3 out of 3
Mixed: 0 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Aug 11, 2021Lucy has something to tell you...
Help succubus Lucy find and unravel the mysteries of the Orb of Destiny. Some points I shouldLucy has something to tell you...
Help succubus Lucy find and unravel the mysteries of the Orb of Destiny.
Some points I should highlight:
• The story, while short, is fun. It has some really cool plots, some anime ecchi clichés, good and amusing dialogue (which includes great references to draw out).
• The scenarios and character traits were very well done. And the game gives you the option to take the HUD to get a better look at the scenery. or the girls
• The stock picking system was done well, because sometimes the game tricks you into doing something that might seem obvious, but you soon find out it's not, and you end up dying. So, use your head above and make your choices.
• The songs are very well matched according to the setting and situation. It's even nice to listen to.
• It has A LOT of fan service. Visual Novel with succubi and elves, so you can already imagine that you will have that.
• Can be played entirely in PT-BR. I have some errors, but nothing that hinders the reading.
• As soon as I finished the game, I realized, looking at the achievements, that there are some that are achieved in specific choices, that is, the game can have different paths (and I believe that with the same ending). I'll play again to see if I can add some info.
It's a game (Visual Novel) made with a lot of love, fun and worth playing. Also, at first glance, he can be seen as a godfather yuri. And it's true, it might be like that, but you can still see a simple and subtle message (and possibly cliché) in the game.
Lucy has something to tell you.
This analysis was based on my experience with the game.… Expand
Jul 17, 2021[Lucy Got Problems] is a great Visual Novel full of adventure and a bit of eroticism, honestly I expected it and I didn't even hit anything[Lucy Got Problems] is a great Visual Novel full of adventure and a bit of eroticism, honestly I expected it and I didn't even hit anything (even with DLC +18), despite being clearly a Yuri (Lucy is a lesbian ) the character is extremely fun, charismatic and humorous, making jokes and acting cynical all the time, clearly she doesn't care about anything other than her mission (main plot of the novel).
One thing I really liked was the variety of paths within the script, you can literally rule Lucy's destiny, you can decide if she goes one way or the other and each side will have a different piece of script that can end in a way good or bad, there are scenes of explicit sex, kissing on the mouth, torn clothes and erotic dialogues, but as I said before, it's nothing shocking, so I think the value of this novel lies in 2 things (apart from the letters):
1 - It is in PT-BR, with various slang and ''fools'' in the dialogues.
2 - It's replayable, you can take other paths or be **** with Lucy's life making bad choices and seeing what the result will be.
Visual Novel highly recommended.… Expand
Aug 11, 2021Jogo muito foda, não é só um Yuri generico, ele realmente tem uma boa história e motivo para as coisas acontecerem. fiz até o good ending (Jogo muito foda, não é só um Yuri generico, ele realmente tem uma boa história e motivo para as coisas acontecerem. fiz até o good ending ( vale MUITO apena)… Expand