8.2

1. Jun 22, 2014
    It's absolutely not a terrible game. But as a separate product I expected much more. Yes it's been a year since the original game came out but I have no idea what the developers were doing with that time. There have been basic improvements to the game but rebranded as Marvel heroes 2015 I expected a bit more of a Leap and game quality.
  2. Jun 26, 2014
    A game that needs a rebrand too get rid of justly deserved negative criticism not too mention encouraging its players on the games forums to spam metacritic with good reviews and deleting poor reviews on steam and metacritic in an attempt too lie and mislead about this awful game should tell everyone what they need too know.

The game itself is basically diablo 2 with marvel skins but

The game itself is basically diablo 2 with marvel skins but less well written poor music,customisation carbon copy cookie cutter heroes that just blur in too one another extreme grindfest gameplay storage having to be bought from overpriced cash shop.. just do yourselves a favour ignore this game and maybe it will be cancelled and shut down where it belongs
  3. Jun 30, 2014
    Shady tactics from a shady developer. Loot drops continually get worse, 'encouraging' you to buy loot boosts from the store. They put things behind fortune card paywalls that can make a person, with no self control, spend up to $95 for single skin or team-up. They put like 4 or 5 character packs out at a whopping $100. You can pick up Marvel Ultimate Alliance for $10 and get as manyShady tactics from a shady developer. Loot drops continually get worse, 'encouraging' you to buy loot boosts from the store. They put things behind fortune card paywalls that can make a person, with no self control, spend up to $95 for single skin or team-up. They put like 4 or 5 character packs out at a whopping $100. You can pick up Marvel Ultimate Alliance for $10 and get as many characters as there are in this game, and they all will have multiple costumes too. Expand
  4. Jun 24, 2014
    Buggy, broken and unoptimized game,
    annoying "white knights" in the community,
    exploiters get a free card while legit players gets punished, sarcastic and rude developers, greedy company. that sums up what this whole experience is. Lots of bugs are still in the game that are reported but gets ignored. Even the Wizard doesn't have an icon in the minimap and its been a year
    Buggy, broken and unoptimized game,
    annoying "white knights" in the community,
    exploiters get a free card while legit players gets punished,
    sarcastic and rude developers,
    greedy company.

that sums up what this whole experience is.

Lots of bugs are still in the game that are reported but gets ignored. Even the Wizard doesn't have an icon in the minimap and its been a year already, that just shows how lazy the devs are, always trying to implement "new" stuff and completely forgetting the broken things left.

On the optimization side, your PC might be able to run Watch Dogs on the max settings without hiccups but it will still crawl when this game is played. PC People should stop with the "But can it run Crysis?" jokes when getting new hardware and instead say "But can it run Marvel Heroes?" since there is still no hardware powerful enough to play this game without lags.

On the community side, there are some annoying fanboys that attack anyone that has an opinion. Think the prices are too high? Think one-hit kill attacks are bad? Better not post on the forum since its filled with obnoxious nerds that have a very dry sense of humor when replying to any opinions or queries. They act like Deadpool on the replies but most of the sarcastic replies made are so unfunny that its borderline pathetic. But don't get me wrong, its not all bad, there are still dozens on actual good members... too bad there are hundreds of jerks.

Iron Man Heartbreaker costume exploit, an exploit where someone can get hundreds of costumes are craft them to new ones. Devs did nothing. On the recent cake event, an exploit was found and some people are getting tons of Uniques from it, what does the devs do? Shut down the event, punishing everyone but the exploiters.

"Doomsaw", the lead developer was asked in-game on why Spiderman is weak (a valid question since Spiderman has low damage output and keeps dieing during that period). His reply to a kid was "your'e just playing the game wrong". Hulk bug was found where players can kill bosses in seconds, instead of fixing it, the devs just disabled/removed the power altogether. On the damage review they did a few months ago, they just upped the damage/defense of everything and called it a day. And the biggest failure is the Level 52 Review, every hero was so crap during the launch that they had been forced to "update/review" each hero just to make the hero decent, its like they purposely try to give crap on the beginning and constantly make it decent so they can say its "new content".

And 5/10/15/20 bucks for a single costume. Don't get me wrong but a few costumes are worth it but most have various flaws. They are charging premium price for an unfinished product, and any posts pointing out the flaws in the costumes are deleted by the devs. and locking costumes in the "fortune cards", each fortune card only costs one dollar but even opening thousands of cards cant get you the locked costume you have, they did make ammends though... want to get a certain costume? then pony up 95$ bucks for it. and its not just costumes, they are now experimenting on locking up team-ups on this 1 dollar slot machines and see if the community will accept being gouged on money for "exclusive" content. If that aint greed then I don't know what is.
  5. Jun 25, 2014
    I have spent 60 hours of my life i wont get back again playing this car crash of an arpg i tried hero after hero trying too find one that was vaguely playable the music is awful the lag is unplayable at times the community is full of fan boys with no life and friends who rush too defend this garbage through some deep seated psychological problems the forums are basically a sycophantic backI have spent 60 hours of my life i wont get back again playing this car crash of an arpg i tried hero after hero trying too find one that was vaguely playable the music is awful the lag is unplayable at times the community is full of fan boys with no life and friends who rush too defend this garbage through some deep seated psychological problems the forums are basically a sycophantic back slapping self congratulating waste of time. If you do play for more than a few hours if you can bare it be prepared too spend cash on things like bank storage and too play through the same content over and over again, don't expect bugs or hero imbalances too be fixed or repaired any time soon getting the new content and heroes in too the cash shop is more important too Gazillion that and deleting any forum post on site they can find that tells people just how bad this game actually is and are not one of the sycophantic basement dwellers who have spent hundreds of hours on this game with the social skill and graces of a dead dog on a termite mound. Long story short AVOID Expand
  6. Jul 3, 2014
    Seems i was over generous in my last review of this shockingly bad piece of garbage that meta/Gaz deleted review. This game is bug ridden, badly optimised, lacking in variety, suffers from heavy lag, poor support from who dont fix anything they just add more cloned heroes too the cash shop instead i could do on but will probably be deleted again soon like all the other people who see thisSeems i was over generous in my last review of this shockingly bad piece of garbage that meta/Gaz deleted review. This game is bug ridden, badly optimised, lacking in variety, suffers from heavy lag, poor support from who dont fix anything they just add more cloned heroes too the cash shop instead i could do on but will probably be deleted again soon like all the other people who see this cynical money grabbing rebranding as what it is. Expand
  7. Nov 26, 2015
    I don't usually write reviews for games because every game despite it's flaws it makes you feel good even if it's a 7 or 6 or 5.
    But marvel heroes 2015 starts very nice only to make you feel hopeless and enraged you even started playing this sh....t.
    Why? Because these kind of games are all about gear how to obtain the next awesome gear that you will wear and it will make you feel
    Why?
    Because these kind of games are all about gear how to obtain the next awesome gear that you will wear and it will make you feel accomplished while admiring you hero's in that full set of gear and then may put him to the test for pvp or anything.
    But marvel heroes does not reward you with gear that is visible but with gear that is invisible and the only thing that will change the appearance is costumes.
    Which guess what you have to pay for every single one of them to get the feeling of diablo
    They make fail advertises that the costumes drop in game while i'm in this f@
  8. Nov 26, 2015
    Jay wilson said it 3 years ago everyone was upset about him.
    How you dare to speak to the creator of diablo like this the fans of diablo and diablo 2 replied.
    And now brevik and a team of cashgrabbers have entered the industry again to dissapoint us again after the hellgate failure. Not that hellgate was bad but brevik and his team they dont know how to make quality.They have some good
    Jay wilson said it 3 years ago everyone was upset about him.
    Not that hellgate was bad but brevik and his team they dont know how to make quality.They have some good ideas but they cant translate them and create a quality game.
    If blizzard was not behind diablo 1 and 2 these games would have been a total dissaster.
    And i realised it now after the many attempts of the so called diablo creator David brevik.
    If he is so damn awesome why he cant create a good game with his team and why he tries to scam people and get money with tricky ways.
    Because as jay wilson said 3 years ago F....ck dat LOOSER.
    Brevik and his team are a bunch of loosers that want to eat your money and serve you sh...t
    It's a sorry game and you will feel very sorry you tried it.
  9. Apr 15, 2015
    I have been playing this game since beta. I have dedicated 3000+ hours on the steam client and over 500 hour on the stand alone client. Total hard earned money spent on the game was $1530.00. Recently my account got banned, I was issued no warning or a set reason to why it was that i was banned. I was a paying customer there and then and normally your customer service should be in tip topI have been playing this game since beta. I have dedicated 3000+ hours on the steam client and over 500 hour on the stand alone client. Total hard earned money spent on the game was $1530.00. Recently my account got banned, I was issued no warning or a set reason to why it was that i was banned. I was a paying customer there and then and normally your customer service should be in tip top shape when it comes to consumers spending money. I have had major problems with the game the way the devs riggs the game around making it a free game but some how or some way costumes seem to be a tad bit over priced. I have been supportive of the game cause again am a marvel fan but they way they go about handling the game is by far one of my worst experience playing a game. The way they handle the forums banning or issuing warnings cause you disagree with another member of the community is I would call it childish. Every game has its critics and every game has its fan boys. I am definitely a fan boy of marvel but I am not a fan of how they have treated players in the past and they continue to gloss over paying customers. So my account got banned because i have a friend who gave me his account back when the game was launched in 2013. I had just began to stream the game also and my account was capped back in oct 2014 so I decided to hit up my friends old account since the account was practially untouched and had like $300+ bucks of heroes and store items on it. I had accidentially typed my password one day on stream as you often have to relog due to a memory leak that has been around the game since its launch. Now not sure what really happened after that other than my friend notifying me that he got a notification of am email asking for address change. The game was experiencing a few reports of people being hacked at first I didn't believe it until another streamer got hacked. Gazillion came on the forums multiple times saying its not withing their database or some bs like that. The account then dissapeared like couldn't log it or it wasn't even reqistered anymore under my friends email so he called me up and we talk and I advised him to submit a ticket. Months passed and they never replied to him so I submitted a ticket which got ignored for 3 months also. Finally yesterday i went back on the forums on another account and alerted the devs of the issue. I was there accused of selling my account on a 3rd party website, then breaking multiple rules and how my account won't be reinstated. Now I asked the devs whihc account are they talking about and if your gonna ban my account in which I have invest 2+ years and some cash on I won't mind you showing me some kind of proof since there was no way for me prove I wasn't trying to sell my account. The dev then ignored my messages and is moving unto banning my account that I use to talk to them. Its not right for a company and I know this is gaming to take your money and time and not explain or even send out warnings. I know for a fact I didin't try to sell the account and everytime you go n the forums to bring about how their customer support sucks they block or ban your accounts even seen them deleting posts if you criticize their game. Before anyone invest time and money into this game, better of playing diablo 3 since they are the same thing just without the crappy support. Expand
  10. May 7, 2015
    Game is okay however monotonous.

Development team and Admin on the other hand are mini Hitlers who rule as though the game is a dictatorship. They Label their playerbase as "Extreme Sexual Predators" and "Abusers" without ever giving any reason. They ban longstanding players that have invested time and money into the game for no reason what-so-ever apart from that the player disagreed
    Game is okay however monotonous.

They Label their playerbase as "Extreme Sexual Predators" and "Abusers" without ever giving any reason. They ban longstanding players that have invested time and money into the game for no reason what-so-ever apart from that the player disagreed with them once.

Any negative feedback given is deleted and the user is banned/suspended.

Game 6/10 - Gazillion 1/10

Fishing Statement - Don't play or especially dont let your Kids play this game.
  11. Jun 12, 2015
    How did this get an 8.0 average rating? Don't let the inflated positive reviews from MH2015 forum members (whom the devs asked to leave a positive review here) fool you. Most of these reviewers either set very low standards with their games, blind fanboys, or people who never played a decent MMORPG. I've logged in around 1500 hrs on this game since they rebranded this to MH2015 (to skewHow did this get an 8.0 average rating? Don't let the inflated positive reviews from MH2015 forum members (whom the devs asked to leave a positive review here) fool you. Most of these reviewers either set very low standards with their games, blind fanboys, or people who never played a decent MMORPG. I've logged in around 1500 hrs on this game since they rebranded this to MH2015 (to skew the review scores) in the hopes that they add some good endgame content and it's just been one big disappointment.

The whole game is just an ILLUSION of having more than it really has. It gives the impression of having a lot of endgame content, but only a couple of it is worth running (3-4 cosmic terminals, 2 raids and oneshots, CMM, and the AoU "mode" that's really just another oneshot). There's a big 48 hero roster, but ALL of them are DPS characters and most of them have similar play-styles. It's not A lot of the skills are pretty much the same. It seriously looked like they used stock animations and slapped on variations in visuals (like Invisible Woman's Seeker Orbs, Storm's Ball lightning, Iron Man's Repulser Barrage, etc).

Pros:
    - It's free.
    - It's not P2W. The heroes can all be obtained in time and you can get cosmetic skins with a little RNG luck from the costume blender. The storage STASH is probably the only thing that you need to buy.
    - They give out a code almost every week for a small buff boost. It's not much but still good.

Cons:
    - There's barely any challenging endgame content. Even mobile games like Order and Chaos have
    - The game is extremely repetitive. You either spend your time leveling/prestiging characters or running the same instance over and over again to get boss specific gear.
    - Straight up hack n' slash. There's only one role in this game and that's the DPS. The bosses are immobile punching bags with only 1-2 attacks.
    - Poorly optimized game that takes up around 30GB of space.
    - Lots of bugs with every patch. It seems like they find something new to break every week.
    - Most of the community (players and devs) can't handle (the truth) criticism of the game well but they'll hand out praises like candy over the smallest stuff.
    - Seems like 90% of the developer team's resources are spent on creating new heroes, costumes, and team-ups to put in the cash shop.
    - A lot of the new content (excluding costumes) they release are either rushed and wasn't thought out very well, incomplete, or bugged. New heroes are notorious for getting nerfed the following week.
    - PVP may as well not exist.
    - Damage, Crit/Brut ratings, health on medkit, Invul proc, and MP are the only stats/affixes that matter.
    - Terrible crafting system.
    - The weekly server side buffs and cosmic event trivialized the leveling experience. Cosmic prestige is no longer a prestigious achievement.
    - "New content" most likely mean, "Here's a new hero. Now go level and gear it."
    - Half of the skills for each hero are useless and most of the heroes only have one good build.
  12. Sep 22, 2014
    As a lifelong gamer, an ARPG fan since the first Diablo, and a Marvel fanboy since I could walk, this should have been a slam dunk. SHOULD being the operative key word here. Ultimately, it's about 2-3 weeks of fun, followed by a frustrating, unpolished button-masher with no endgame content.

PROS -Diablo clone that remains true to the fun "army of enemies" gameplay. -Weekly & Daily

PROS
    -Diablo clone that remains true to the fun "army of enemies" gameplay.
    -Weekly & Daily event quests - Each week, some part of the game or another converts to event content (better loot, stronger enemies)
    -Free to Try.
    -Easy to hit endgame. Took me about 10 days to hit max level of 60 on my starter character.
    -Entertaining cinematics and motion comics.
    -Stunning litany of Marvel Villains... From A-List to F-List and everything in between.

CONS
    -No secure trading between players. You have to drop the item on the ground and hope your intended gets it before someone else does.
    -No Auction House. Forces extra hours or days of grinding, and makes the in-game cash worthless, since there's virtually nothing to spend it on.
    -Unless you feel like paying $5-$20 for each character you want to try, you'll have to grind for weeks just for a random hero, which may or not be one you've already got.
    - You start with access to only one character, selectable from a group of 7 C-listers and Captain America. Because of the above point, you're locked into this character for at least a few weeks.
    -No customization. You're one of a dozen people on your map with the same exact character and gear. Unless you want to buy an alternate costume, which costs money and adds no abilities.
    -Zero endgame content. Two instances and that's all you get. Marvel's endgame is just repeating the things you've already done, but on a higher difficulty and with zero changes based on the character you use. After two years, they're just now getting around to their first raid boss.
    -Most of the player community does not know RPG combat roles, and Gazillion makes no attempt to make them clear.
    -Story mode is WAY too short. By the time you finish it the first time around, you're not even halfway to maximum level.
    -All gear stat categories are randomized for each piece of gear. The result is a confused jumble of abilities that your character has literally no use for, taking up the space where a useful stat boost could be. Energy damage buffs on gear only usable by a melee character, healing stats for DPS characters, etc.
    -Zero replay value. Once story mode is done, all that's left to do is grind mobs or repeat the same story again. Even new content patches do not add story content.

All in all, I was remarkably disappointed by this game. The utter lack of endgame content, limited play options, disorganized character design, shoddy gear design, and pathetically limited story mode overshadow my Marvel and Diablo fandom.

All in all, this game feels like it got the greenlight before Beta testing was completed.
  13. May 6, 2015
    The game itself is okay not much content just plenty of Heroes to run the same content constantly.

The Game design seems to cater for OCD kids to get them to spend all their parents Money. The Development team on the other hand are ignorant brats that feel the need to ban long standing players without any reason and delete/ban any negative comment made towards their game. You are

You are not part of a community you are a minion in their dictatorship and they dont understand that negative feedback is still feedback.

Also if you look at some of the banned people profiles the development likes to label people, one of the worst I have seen is them labelling someone as a sexual predator with no statement to back it up and blatant refusal to listen or talk to their community about it.
  14. Jan 12, 2015
    Standard Diablo clone but using micro-transactions to make the money. Customer support has a rep as one of the worst and I can confirm as much. Everything is based on tempting you to buy boost items with real money, gameplay is ORIGINAL Diablo-level simplistic. Items/gear is bland, no new ground broke anywhere. Literally every other diablo clone has something over this one, but it'sStandard Diablo clone but using micro-transactions to make the money. Customer support has a rep as one of the worst and I can confirm as much. Everything is based on tempting you to buy boost items with real money, gameplay is ORIGINAL Diablo-level simplistic. Items/gear is bland, no new ground broke anywhere. Literally every other diablo clone has something over this one, but it's technically free so that's that. Have painfully tried to support this since release (marvel fanboy here) and can recommend it to no one. Many heroes are not well represented, others pretty decent. Most of the popular characters are NOT done justice, but have several things for sale associated with them. And it's brutally short--you repeat levels/areas non-stop, the same 2 amounting to 90% of your time. I hope it gets fixed but there is serious work to be done. Wait on this one, it's not ready yet. Expand
  15. Jul 24, 2015
    Gazillion has carefully pruned and cultivated a community of 'yes men' and fanboys. An army to aim at their critics (See Doomsaw's disingenuous plea for "fair" metacritic scores).
    I remember being threatened with violence by one fanboy who insulted others constantly in favor of Gazillion, and that guy was still allowed to play. Because people who defend Gazillion are allowed to break as many rules as they like.
    I'd like to play again, but there is no way I'm supporting this company again.

Right on their first game Gaziliion and its minions are well known for threatening Steam users and official forum users that made negative reviews.
    It's funny other companies like EA, Activision, Capcom and most recently WB games have gotten a lot of flak and public scrutiny even from youtubers because of their decisions.
    Meanwhile in this game developers can get away with charging US$95 for a SINGLE COSMETIC COSTUME (Deadpool's Ultimate Costume and Punisher Noir Costume come to mind) and they still get defended and get their balls licked by the blind fanboys.

Their "refresh" of the title adding 2015 to bury the old 50% of approval Marvel Heroes here shows what kind of company this is.
    You can't even say they're really creative, cause 95% of characters moves are obviously borrowed from much better Marvel Games, like Marvel vs. Capcom, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Also the forums are horrible, it's like Nazi Germany where Doomsaw runs the Third Reich and has his own SS army of digital goons and rabid fanboys.
    Anyone calling them out for being the greedy whores they are that spend more time selling cosmetics for a steep price than actually fixing the damn game gets an insta ban.
    Even if the person is polite and simply reports a bug, INSTA BAN.

No warning, No message...of course they won't say: "Hi, we got offended you think we charge a steep price for things and haven't fixed some bugs since BETA, so we banned you". If they did that people would print it and throw around the internet to put an even bigger **** stain on this already pathetic company.

Marvel Heroes is a good game, has a lot of potential yet not fully realized, it could be great, and it probably never will, cause this horrible company makes everything to ruin it.

That really breaks my heart, cause I'm a huge MARVEL fan and I wish they would've sold their licenses or whatever to another developer. The material is much better than the **** company in charge of it.
    They don't deserve the awesome MARVEL characters.

It's basically a company being runned by retarded authoritarian man children with the mind of a 10 year old autistic texan kid.
  16. Aug 8, 2016
    If anyone asks developers to focus on true end-game content such as PvP, the community will troll that thread till it gets closed. The majority of the community does not want end-game content at all because they fear it would bring elitist players and it will turn their community into a toxic one. And they will attack any player that tries to discuss any challenging game mode. They preferIf anyone asks developers to focus on true end-game content such as PvP, the community will troll that thread till it gets closed. The majority of the community does not want end-game content at all because they fear it would bring elitist players and it will turn their community into a toxic one. And they will attack any player that tries to discuss any challenging game mode. They prefer to keep their forums filled with threads discussing irrelevant topics. Where most now treat the forums as Facebook. Expand
  17. Oct 23, 2015
    It's in really bad taste what a game rename and whitewashing of forums can do to a game review. This sorry excuse of a game with a 8 user score? I guess they don't know how to divide by 2.
  18. Nov 26, 2015
    For any potential people that have the guts to play this pile of abomination,
    Please do so and the come again and continue read my review.
    I was playing along with a friend of mine we both are frustrated for all the scam that has been designed behind this game, If you want to fully enjoy this game it will cost you a lot of money and im not kidding. I will not spent any more time with
    For any potential people that have the guts to play this pile of abomination,
    Please do so and the come again and continue read my review.
    I will not spent any more time with this abomination of a game and I will be sort.
    They are money hungry scammers probably the worst in the industry.Maybe worse than ea and star wars the old republic.At least star wars the old republic has some quality content.
    The game is a cashgrab.
    Which means they try to scam as many people as they can and then the game servers will close for good
    Guess Jay wilson was right when he said F@
  19. Sep 18, 2014
    This game was ok for its time, it was fairly broken at the start in 2013, but now it no longer has an excuse.

This game has been poorly optimized, every patch has new bugs, no hero is released without less than 5 bugs on them that takes months, almost a year to fix, and worst of all the management is corrupt. They will do anything they have in their power to silence you from bad mouthing their game.

Every month they promise better optimization, know how many months its been since release? Coming on 15. Their patches are as large as hell, the last one was 5gb, for the new hero rogue, jean grey level 52 rework, and a terminal bronx zoo. Things that, normally would take any other game company about maybe 1-1.5gb. Their regular patches are anywhere from 300mb-2gb and those are weekly patches.

Bugs bugs bugs. Should've been called bugged heroes 2015. Always bugs always, its amazing because no other game have I noticed so many bugs, not even WoW, and WoW pushes things out fast too. Some of these bugs have gone without a fix for months. Loki, a playable character, one of his builds is absolutely garbage, because they can't seem to take maybe a day to fix how bosses react to cc effects, or change how the abilities work.

The game deserves no more than 0 in my opinion just because of the above, they would get higher if they showed they cared to fix these issues, but they don't. As long as people praise them like gods and still feed them money, well, they'll still pretend to the tyrannical gods they are.
  20. Jan 26, 2017
    After the last patch (2017) this game is basically dead. The game was fast pace but now it's been slowed down to death. All the heroes had been nerfed to the point that a lot of them are nearly unplayable. The very good omega points system has been eliminated in favour of the dumbed and boring infinity system (they should have call it infinity boring grinding). Unique items have beenAfter the last patch (2017) this game is basically dead. The game was fast pace but now it's been slowed down to death. All the heroes had been nerfed to the point that a lot of them are nearly unplayable. The very good omega points system has been eliminated in favour of the dumbed and boring infinity system (they should have call it infinity boring grinding). Unique items have been eliminated, and there were a lot of other changes or removals of things that were good and worked fairly well. And if that wasn't bad enough, on the top of that, no new game content has been added at all.
    It's dead for me. No more fun.
  21. Jan 11, 2015
    Game is an unfinished, blatant cash trap. Issues still lingering since the release, game had a name change to avoid bad reviews. Spend money at your own risk.
  22. Feb 28, 2015
    I'm giving it a low score since it is broken, unoptimized and has a toxic community.

First of all, stay away from this game if you have lousy internet connection as you will need to download 1GB to 4GB once a week since the idiots who made this game probably doesn't know how to code a scalable MMO game and you basically have to re-download the game or huge parts of the game each and every week. Not only do you need to have bandwidth problems, you will also need to worry about lag problems with this game.

Like most of the other reviewers have said, this is just a Diablo clone with Marvel skins. Bad thing about that concept is its already 2015 and it still plays like an decade old game. I don't mean to compare it to
    other Marvel Games but even Marvel Ultimate Alliance has better gameplay than this game and that game came out ages ago. Speaking of gameplay, it is buggy as hell. If you thought the Assassins Creed debacle was bad, its got nothing on this game. And you will need a beastly rig to run this game if you wan't to play this on high and want to participate in the MMO aspect of the game since even my 980 i7 rig crawls and freezes when there are too many player. But if you play solo, it runs very well, I could run solo content with my laptop using integrated graphics on the lowest setting.

There are now a lot of characters but a lot of them are weak and unenjoyable, not to mention incomplete. The devs badly botched making the heroes and had to totally rework each hero, and its already almost their 2nd anniversary and they still havent finished cleaning up their mess. But even after "reviewing" the hero, it might still suck since ideas are all over the place. They constantly come up with a concept, quickly implement it, not apply it to every hero, rise and repeat. Which totally destroys the balance of game since the devs can't make up their mind and are too lazy to implement new concepts on older heroes.

Speaking of heroes, most of the hero design looks like crap. I would give the artists props on the newer heroes/costumes but like the devs, they also botched on the old hero designs. One of the most notable botches are GIANT HANDS, almost all the original heroes have mutated ape hands and the artists are also too lazy to fix those despite constant request. Even on newer heroes/costumes, the artist sometimes botches and the result look like the hero/costume they are suppose to represent but there is just something not right about it (the closest analogy I can say is it doesn't look like the hero, but just a cosplay player dressing up as the hero).

Now on the part that requires you to cough up some doe, most prices are surprisingly reasonable. Heroes and Costumes averagely cost 10 bucks. There are some costumes that are locked behind a paywall (a card which you can buy for 1 dollar which has a small chance to cough up an exclusive costume), and the unlucky ones have to shell out 95 bucks if they really wanted that costume.

Now on to the community, I would say the community can be divided into two. The forum dwellers and the ingame players. The ingame players are mostly nice and helpful. The forum dwellers, well... it's probably one of the most toxic environments I've encountered. If you've ever seen the film, The Cable Guy, then that could be one of the best portrayal of the forum community. The forum dwellers are obsessed with the Devs and become rabid fanboys simply due to the devs posting on the forums and they think they are now "best buds". This are the same people who constantly defend the devs from flak when the devs makes blunders and botches in the weekly patch (which is more often than you might think). This are the same people who will lash out on anyone that has a criticism on the devs (and I mean a real criticism with no insults whatsoever) . I'm actually worried those guys would hang themselves if ever the game is canned, that's how desperate and attached those guys are.

On closing, I did enjoy the game, I've spent many hours on it. But at the end of the day, this is a mediocre game and you will only enjoy it if your bored and out of altrnatives or a Marvel fanboy.
  23. Aug 1, 2015
    It has been a great game until they take back the cosmic patrols and make an absolutely not good trial to go in it that only 3% can pass.

Now it's just a farming game.
  24. Sep 21, 2016
    Trying out Marvel Heroes on Steam. Loved the Xmen movies- hoped this would live up to them. Decent 3P Hack n Slash, with a good store for character mods, but overall it seems like Xmen do the mall.

Tatianna Anne Jindra
    On YouTube
    BadFantasyRx
  25. Feb 10, 2017
    DL'd this game wayback 2013. the game is fun but still incomplete, i still give it a try while waiting for the fix.
    Alas! the game is standing on its own, its like the succesor of Diablo 2 with a different taste! and it boost my excitement when this game got here on steam.
    With no doubt and all, i DL'd here in steam and bought the deadpool pack for steam only. And then the ban hammer

And then the ban hammer came after i did something stupid, because of not reading the terms and conditions. wasted 3years of farming and real money for a one mistake.i tried to explain to devs, but no.. they want perma banned. i still can't believe what happened so i lay-low and thinking about doing a new account. and after a half year, i recovered from the pain and got my strength in-game 75% atleast thanks to my experience.

And then here comes the big-update!
    OMFG!!!!! they want to be like DIABLO 3! from infinity points (paragon) to skills(no more power points)!
    And the movement? OMFG!!!! i just felt bad for players using movement hero!

Overall!? this game is going comepletely trash, ever since David and friends left gaz.
    Download this game sure.. its fun for the first hour or day whatever.
    But take it from me, dont use real money
    when you feel you need that real money for extra stash, DONT! just dont!
    After testing this, you can delete this game and move one.

Wait for upcoming ARPG like "Lost ARK", Lineage Eternal or MU legend.
  26. Aug 8, 2017
    Mavel heroes 2015 эта дата останется на всегда когда они угробили тупые бляди игру, спс тупым разрабам но это не удивительно это разрабы из америки.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. PC PowerPlay
    Aug 27, 2014
    A surprisingly solid ARPG featuring a litany of iconic superheroes. [Sept 2014, p.56]
  2. Aug 8, 2014
    A year later, Marvel Heroes is the game it wanted to be when it was released, and its ability to grow and change by acknowledging its problems and actively trying to solve them, is a testament to one of the best features of MMO.
  3. Aug 6, 2014
    From Wolverine to Spider-Man and Cable, all the heroes you wanted to be when you were a kid are made available, with more to come. As an added bonus, you can unlock all of them without ever paying anything, which makes for the best kind of free-to-play experience, where you never feel constrained to do anything, and any money you spend only translates into cosmetic or quality-of-life upgrades, without unbalancing the game in any way.