3.2

1. Sep 5, 2020
    There are too many gaming platforms that receive money for good reviews, please don't fool yourself buying this game. This game:

It's full of microtransactions The game is really clunky, feels really unpolished The story is shallow and borderline pathetic The combat is really boring, you smash the same button over and over See youtube reviews, see some gameplay and you'll see what

It's full of microtransactions
    The game is really clunky, feels really unpolished
    The story is shallow and borderline pathetic
    The combat is really boring, you smash the same button over and over

See youtube reviews, see some gameplay and you'll see what I mean. This game is awful, it's just a cash grabber.
  2. Oct 4, 2020
    could have been good but they decided to use a stupid off-centered camera.

PUT THE CHARACTER IN THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN you morons
  3. Sep 6, 2020
    This Game Has A Lot Of Issues, It Has Fun Moments But All The Issues And Its Live Service Set It Up For Failure
  4. Sep 7, 2020
    Marvel's Avengers has fun combat, that's about it. The combat, genuinely is really good, and fun. The story is awful, generic, and can be written by a passing fan in an afternoon. IT has a Fortnite item shop, in a sixty dollar game. The single player is dragged through the mud, as it still is heavily build as a multiplayer game. The game is not fun. Even as a multiplayer game. Do not buy this game
  5. Sep 8, 2020
    Face of characters are really mistake and its not also made by reality . I guess it will be as nice as marvels spider man but unfortunately its not
  6. Sep 8, 2020
    Generally a mediocre game for 5-6 points. but because of cut off content exclusive to PS this PC version gets -2 in comparison. If you are really so boring of a fan of Marvel Universe - get PS version after 30-50% discount. Fully priced PC version just don't deserve attention.
  7. Sep 9, 2020
    i play on low for test i have rtx 2070 and 32gb ddr 3200 and ryzen 9 3900x optimasyon is very bad every time 130 fps to 15 fps 10 fps 30 fps drop
  8. Sep 27, 2020
    It's a halfway finished product with very obvious design parameters.

It's a halfway finished product with very obvious design parameters.

i could totally feel the deadpan expression of my decently cosplaying character model while dutifully jumping and shooting and kicking my way through it's environments, working myself through the objectives of collecting stuff or causing overblown particle effects with booming noises, just like everyone else around me. There was also storytelling in animated sequences, meaning that some stuff was happening I had no part in which lead me to the next mission where I collected the same stuff, shot the same enemies and destroyed similar things according to slightly altered mission descriptions.

I was also supposed to unlock new styles of shooting, kicking and destroying while looking a bit fancier. And I bet, 8 year old me would have had a lot more fun because, hey, that guy looks almost like Thor from the movies! And of course back then Thor would have been four pixels, making beeping noises. Meaning that, if you've played a lot of video games, this one is very, very skippable.

It's a little sad given the love that I have for the franchise, but not surprising.
  9. Sep 10, 2020
    Не покупайте это , подождите хотяб скидок
  10. Sep 11, 2020
    Buggy as hell, graphics bugs, voice-over bugs, crashing. Stability is through the floor, runs fine one min then 4 fps on a system with a 2080ti, ryzen 2700X, and 64Gigs of RAM. Half the time you can be, according to fps overlays, running at 70+ fps but its so choppy and stuttery the game is unplayable until you relaunch the game....again, or it straight crashes.

The story is moderately

The story is moderately decent, though having an annoying mediocre heroine that its centered around is well, annoying. Ok story bad choice of character. Though most of the game play is, land, look for entrance, go inside, break thing/fight half baked boss, mission end screen. Rinse wash repeat.

Loot system is beyond generic and has no more impact than, higher number better. Its boring and feels like maybe just maybe it had a more in depth purpose at some point then the suits stepped in with the Gaas directive. On that point...

Its an awful attempt at a (Gaas) Games as a service, model. It's pointless for this to be such, more effort was put into Gaas-ing this than the actual game itself. $10 season pass, PER CHARACTER! Thats $60 right now, $80 when Kate and Clint drop, and $90 for Playstation peeps when spidy drops... Don't get me started on spider-man being an exclusive.

That's also not taking into account the useless destiny/MW-esque playercards emotes and such...

Bottom line this a buggy, poorly optimized, unstable, half-baked game that has a Gaas system shoved up its backside for no good reason.
  11. Sep 12, 2020
    Boring, generic game filled with micro transactions. Avoid at all costs, don't waste your money.
  12. Sep 14, 2020
    This game was released too early.
    The price of play money is insane.
    Everything is expensive, while it is not worth it.
  13. Sep 17, 2020
    I cannot recommend this game at this time. The main reason being the freezing and crashing. The campaign is good but the game play is repetitive after. I didn't mind the gear/cosmetics grind. The fps is low but as it's also on console so I didn't expect better.

I had a hard crash, blue screen with video tdr failure, which bricked my laptop. I then ran it on my PC to which the game froze twice, once unrecoverable, the other time I got task manager open and the game was using all the resources.

I contacted Square Enix, there reply is "We apologize for the trouble and inconvenience you have been experiencing. We have been receiving multiple reports for various issues within the game, but we are glad to inform you they are being addressed." They admit there are issues with the game.

In their email they also linked two steam forum post the first literally says, "Official support for the game can be contacted via the below links: (link omitted per site rules) The other is a performance tuning guide that doesn't have any recommendations on how to prevent the freezing/crashing.

This is very poor customer service for a game they know is broken.
  14. Sep 30, 2020
    Wow, critics are way off the mark, no way this is a 7 out of ten, thats a good game.
    This, this is microtransaction hell and the barest bones of an RPG. Gear changes stats only, not looks, making it all feel like a waste of time, the customization are frankly, garbage, even the ones you can pay for look so incredibly meh, and the ones you can pay for are absurdly expensive, 10+$ for a palette swap? Get the hell out of here with that.
    Gameplay initially is good, but over time gets worse, it loses its luster because its extremely repetitive. You do the same kind of thing over and over and over, and they want you to do it with more than one character, rather eat a bowl of nails.
    AI's are braindead on your team, not that much better for the enemies. Speaking of enemies, majority of bosses are just...generic, like you fight PURPLE man! as opposed to like, any bad guy in the marvel universe, you get a few, but they're so far and few in between you don't care.
    The 'new' avenger is someone nobody really cares about, her gameplay is alright, one of the best in fact, but her story stuff and her cutscenes make her come off as just...wrong, shes pretentious, gets super powers for seemingly no reason and comes off as specifically shoved in to appease the 'woke' audience...when there is no woke audience.
    Its also buggy as all hell, pick up a rock as the hulk? Crash, stand in an area with lots going on, crash, Things glitching into walls reasonably often, and more.
    The character specific battlepass style things, dear lord, no. Absolutely not. Battlepass style things are annoying at the best of times, but its made al lthe worse here by having so many, it comes across as just a way to waste your time and thats how the whole game really feels.
    Marvel's Avengers: Timewasting and money leeches. The marketing was shamefully deceptive.
    The good is that the graphics tend to be pretty nice overall, campaign is okay. Everything else sucks.
  15. Oct 8, 2020
    I wanted to love this game SO much! Unfortunately, it's just such a a massive disappointment, I quit playing about a dozen hours in. The story seems like it would be good if i could actually get a chance to enjoy it. Unfortunately, it takes FOREVER to load on an Xbox One. I can start the game, go feed my 3 dogs, then let them outside, come back upstairs and it's STILL loading!!! ThisI wanted to love this game SO much! Unfortunately, it's just such a a massive disappointment, I quit playing about a dozen hours in. The story seems like it would be good if i could actually get a chance to enjoy it. Unfortunately, it takes FOREVER to load on an Xbox One. I can start the game, go feed my 3 dogs, then let them outside, come back upstairs and it's STILL loading!!! This painfully slow load time is especially frustrating when you unlock a new character and the tutorial on how to use their powers in stupid difficult. I don't mind a steep learning curve, but when I die after 15 seconds and then have to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for this POS to load me back to where I just started and die again after another 15 seconds... it's not even close to enjoyable. The characters look pretty rough still, which i though they'd fixed after the game announcement was mocked but I guess I was wrong about that, too. I completely regret wasting money on this turd, especially since I wasted the extra money for the "Deluxe Edition". Avoid this steaming pile and save yourself the frustration. Expand
  16. Sep 5, 2020
    PC storyline. Poor pc port with graphics locked at 60Hz. Played for 1 hour and returned back to steam. First time I ever returned a game.
  17. Sep 5, 2020
    Gameplay is boring, awkward and full of bugs. Optimization is absolutely terrible. Plot and dialoges are interesting for first two hours but then become boring too. Playing all characters feels alike. There is no uniqueness in them. I could give this game 3 out of 10 for funcervice, but this full price game has indecent a lot of microtransactions.
  18. Sep 5, 2020
    Found Poor optimisation for something that hints at being so money Grubbing. Playing with a Ryzen 1700x and a 2080ti on a 1440p monitor. On very high settings it the game ran realised well between 50-70fps until you play as hulk in a town in Utah. Frames dropped down to 15-20fps.
    Fps isn't everything though, each character has a realised decent gameplay loop but when your doing the same boring multiplayer missions in every looter shooter you get over it. For a game with such a large focus on co-op there is a whole lot of single player and if you wanted to play the campaign with a friend ever 2nd third mission your going to be doing alone.
    Then there is the monitization of the game. And Oof $30 for a skin or a takedown animation on a fortnite style market place I'll happily hold onto the game because it will be playable once the bugs are sorted but. I wouldn't class this as a AAA title from 2020. Was keen for the game just but hurt it wasn't polished.
  19. Sep 8, 2020
    Marvel's Avengers - Anthem of The Division Edition

Could be decent, but it's a somewhat generic looter game with our favourite superheroes...
    Bad framerates, simple mindless gameplay, some fun moments but sadly, nothing special. It's live-service... wasted potential.
  20. Sep 7, 2020
    Unimaginative franchised trash. The campaign is ok but the rest is just a slew of bolt on generic AAA crap.
    Refunded.
  21. Sep 7, 2020
    Another games as a service trash fire, nickel and dimming fans of a franchise and turning players into payers
    This game is made is made around greedy mobile phone tactics that will be the death of what makes Console and PC gaming great. To top that instead on giving the player a great Champaign centered around a beloved fan favorite character, they choose to center it around the divisive budget looking Ms Marvel, a character very disliked by comic enthusiasts but beloved by these modern day SJWs, I have not looked into what make her woke bait, because that is how little I care about her. Nothing about her is appealing, Her costume looks like a Super markets employees uniform and her powers are just just stupid, giant growing cartoon limbs?? Like she was manufactured at ACME. Her character is just her gushing over the Avengers and being annoying, didnt care for her at all and she is the biggest part of the game.
  22. Sep 7, 2020
    worst game, button mashing, go from point A to B and start breaking your controller, All missions are identical and super boring, keep defeating the waves of enemies in every mission to progress to the same next mission, Games these days are just about greed to launch an unfinished piece of . I regret spending money on this game where you have to defeat the same enemies and repeating itworst game, button mashing, go from point A to B and start breaking your controller, All missions are identical and super boring, keep defeating the waves of enemies in every mission to progress to the same next mission, Games these days are just about greed to launch an unfinished piece of . I regret spending money on this game where you have to defeat the same enemies and repeating it over and over again. Expand
  23. Sep 12, 2020
    Highly repetitive cash grab with intrusive micro-transactions. Combat is shallow and level design is very lazy. Full of glitches as well.
  24. Sep 17, 2020
    Borderline unplayable due to technical issues and stuffed to the gills with microtransactions. Yep, it's a AAA at peak bs.
  25. Sep 13, 2020
    I'm playing on 1080ti and 32gb ram and i7 6700k and the game crash and the fps is not good really bad experience and I wished it well be better than that
  26. Sep 5, 2020
    The gameplay is terrible. It feels like a cheap MMO in almost every way...especially the monetization. The voice acting is hit and miss. The single player story is acceptable but a big letdown compared to CD’s other offerings.This is a game that has a 200$ version and they are selling skins for an unfinished buggy mess. This game does such a disservice to the players and the future of theThe gameplay is terrible. It feels like a cheap MMO in almost every way...especially the monetization. The voice acting is hit and miss. The single player story is acceptable but a big letdown compared to CD’s other offerings.This is a game that has a 200$ version and they are selling skins for an unfinished buggy mess. This game does such a disservice to the players and the future of the gaming industry that I took the time to review it. Please stay away unless you want mind numbing combat with repetitive missions and a clear lack of polish. Expand
  27. Sep 7, 2020
    El juego no solo no está pulido sino que encima es una versión capada. No aparece Spider-Man un contenido que han quitado de esta versión y la de Xbox.
  28. Sep 5, 2020
    Uma pena, fico triste de ter que destruir o jogo assim... Mas vamos lá.
    Ao que parecia ser o jogo perfeito dos Vingadores, se tornou uma completa catástrofe, não se deixem levar pela capa bonita ou pelos heróis de cinema, o jogo é RUIM, e eu pontuarei a seguir desde problemas técnicos a problemas de marketing, ele NÃO vale o dinheiro de lançamento, quem avisa amigo é...
    1- PROBLEMAS
    Uma pena, fico triste de ter que destruir o jogo assim... Mas vamos lá.

1- PROBLEMAS TÉCNICOS
    Otimização terrível mesmo com requisitos acima dos recomendados.
    Stutters, quedas bruscas de FPS e Crashando em momentos completamente aleatórios
    ________________________________________

2- PROBLEMAS NO JOGO EM SI.
    O jogo começa muito bem em uma forma linear, mas sua qualidade despenca a partir das primeiras missões na Mesa de Guerra, o jogo se torna completamente maçante e com uma narrativa fraca, com mapas cheios de informações na tela, chegando a deixar o jogador tonto...
    O combate é excelente... nas primeira horas...
    Inimigos se resumem apenas a robôs, robôs e robôs genéricos, e são sempre o mesmos que aparecem ao longo da campanha inteira, fora os mesmos 2 tipos de Boss que são reciclados o tempo todo.

Os objetivos das missões? Geralmente ir do ponto A ao ponto B, matando e matando mais robôs, com alguns “puzzles” simples e porcos pelo caminho apenas para dar uma falsa sensação de diversidade, alem de ter muito grind, tudo é EXTREMAMENTE REPETITIVO.

O mapas são simples e sem graça, repleto de plataformas flutuando sem sentido, causando uma confusão visual enorme, trazendo uma ambientação tecnológica genérica e o sistema de Gear é desnecessário e raso, tendo que trocar a todo tempo a cada 4 minutos...

3- EXCLUSIVIDADE SPIDER-MAN

Gostaria de pontuar um problema que alguns podem julgar como “pequeno”, mas convido-lhes a analisar comigo.

Práticas de exclusividade em jogos multi-plataforma não devem ser vistas por jogadores como algo “normal” nos dias atuais, pois se trata de práticas ultrapassadas, gananciosas e abusivas, visando apenas lucro das empresas e desrespeitando os fãs. Além de desmotivar completamente a compra do jogo em outras plataformas...

A Sony ao contrário do que muitos acham, detém apenas os direitos dos filmes do personagem, todo o resto envolvendo Games, HQs, Brinquedos e etc, cabem unicamente a Marvel, real detentora do Cabeça de Teia.
    A exclusividade sem sentido foi anunciada sem aviso ou explicações por parte da desenvolvedora (CD) ou da distribuidora (SE), um dos maiores descasos com os jogadores que presenciei em toda minha vida acompanhando a indústria dos Games, uma completa falta de ética profissional excluir cerca de 60% da Playerbase do jogo, beneficiando apenas a Sony ($$$$).

Aos que acham besteira toda essa reclamação sobre a exclusividade de um único personagem (é apenas uma DLC eles dizem), eu lhes digo; um jogo ao estilo “Live Service” onde absolutamente TODO conteúdo lançado posteriormente é tão importante quanto o jogo base, trancar um personagem em uma plataforma é LITERALMENTE CORTAR grande conteúdo das outras, tendo em vista que não apenas o mesmo será exclusivo, como também sua missão especial contando com um vilão único.
    além de tudo isso, Spider-Man é o super-herói MAIS popular da Marvel, tentam nos empurrar de que não pretendiam coloca-lo no jogo e então “veio a Sony chegando sem ninguém esperar e propondo o financiamento do personagem”... patético... Apenas vejam como exemplo o LEGO Marvel, Super Heroes 1/2 e Avengers, Marvel vs Capcom Infinity (todos multi plataforma) e também o Ultimate Alliance 3 exclusivo do Switch, o aranha está EM TUDO.
    NÃO ACEITEM ISSO, NÃO ACEITEM MIGALHAS, NÃO APOIEM ESSE TIPO DE PRÁTICA NA INDUSTRIA, POIS SÓ TENDE A PIORAR....

Fora a exclusividade e otimização porca, nota-se um desrespeito gigantesco com os jogadores de PC.
    Eu nunca me senti tão destratado, apenas por ter escolhido uma plataforma diferente para jogar...

4- CONCLUSÃO
    Marvel Avengers é um jogo medíocre, sem alma e sem amor, feito nas pressas com o objetivo de lucrar o MAXIMO de dinheiro possível, apoiando-se no nome “Vingadores” que é extremamente popular no mundo todo e sugando os fãs o máximo que podem.
    (Acordos de exclusividades e microtransações já anunciadas comprovam isso.)

Uma pena, pois o sonho da Kamala de conhecer seus heróis era parecido com o meu..
    Quem dera poder conhecê-los através de sua gameplay e de uma experiencia agradável com cada personagem.
    Um sonho de infância que é destruído com tanto egoísmo e práticas sem sentido.

É como se a Kamala quisesse conhecer seus heróis.. mas um deles está preso em um lugar distante sem acesso, e os outros estão completamente deturpados e usados como máquinas de fazer dinheiro....

Obrigado por lerem...
  29. Sep 5, 2020
    Excellent monetization in the game for full price. Apparently, developers perceive users as stupid cattle, and people without self-respect and are happy to put 10/10. A game about superheroes, kids are happy that they don't need anything else for 10/10
  30. Sep 5, 2020
    I've experienced crashes 2 times, laughable glitches and bugs. despite all that game it self is pretty good.
    little bit grinding game.
    Story is not great but not so bad. They promised free update so, I'm looking forward to that.
    but it's not worth 60$.
    If you are considering buying this, wait for discount.
  31. Sep 9, 2020
    Marvel's Avengers may refer to: . Noddy, a children's program 1998-2000; Noddy (camera), a camera system used by the BBC 1963-1985 Noddy (card game), a 16th-century English ancestor of cribbage Noddy (bird), several species of tropical seabirds of the family Sternidae in the genera Anous, Procelsterna, and Gygis Noddy. Also, Feminism.
  32. Sep 9, 2020
    TL;DR - Good game but not recommended at the moment due to bugs, bad optimization and crashes.

Firstly I don't understand the hate this game got before launch, the game is no more money hungry than other games, if anything it's less microtransaction focused than most other multiplayer games. This is a good beat 'em up looter game which is co-op focused with different mission types

This is a good beat 'em up looter game which is co-op focused with different mission types you will play in different areas.

+ The "battlepass" if you can call it that, on each character is not time limited which is great
    + Good character diversity
    + Game can look pretty
    + Is a live service game
    + Each character has good amounts of skills to unlock and variation
    + Lots of loot

Now for the cons...

- Optimization. This is the worst optimised game I've EVER played. So many crashes, probably a crash per hour, especially when not playing on lowest settings.
    On my RTX 2080 and i9 10900k I can't run this on anything but lowest settings, and even then barely. Any higher and the fps drops all the way down, stutters, and the game is way more likely to crash.

- Clunky movement and controls. Flying mechanics are terrible, clunky and annoying, landing, moving or turning is a pain.
    Normal movement feels cumbersome and like you have little control. Some combos / actions with certain characters just don't work as intended or randomly act weird.

- Knockdowns, stuns, staggers, EVERYWHERE. There are a lot of enemies in this game, and every single one, even the basic ones, can stagger you out of combos or abilities and cancel them or even stunlock you. WHY?

- Bugs. It happens constantly where teammates T-pose, enemies fall through the floor, enemies don't spawn, icons for teammates don't show up and probably more I've forgot to mention

- Terrible UI. UI elements dissapear, menus don't show up in certain places
    - No colourblind options
    - Has player collision. Why games add this annoying thing puzzles me
    - Game is pretty pricey
    - Iron Man's skins are garbage
  33. Sep 8, 2020
    Un truño como un puño.
    En pc es injugable, crashea, bajadas de fps, errores en el machmaking, a día de hoy sin ningún parche que solucione los problemas técnicos.
    El gameplay está bien, pero si el juego no está pulido que lo retrasen, lo que han sacado al mercado es una estafa.
  34. Sep 6, 2020
    Bad story Bad combat Bad environments Bad enemy variety Copy and paste Bad hero variety
  35. Sep 14, 2020
    Most who love superheroes want nothing more than to play a fantasy as their favorite characters. With Marvel's Avengers you get that chance to play as your favorite Avengers; Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America, and Ms Marvel.

Story: Good Solid story and could easily see this in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Graphics: Good / Average Character models are solid. The

Story: Good
    Solid story and could easily see this in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Graphics: Good / Average
    Character models are solid. The environment however is a bit lackluster and feels as if they had an intern in for a summer and designed all the maps.

Gameplay: Average
    The gameplay is nothing special. If you've played a beat'em up you know what's coming with this game. It feels like the moves of each character were built from a template, nothing really stands out from each one. If you play one you can easily see and know how the others play as well. One character really stuck out as being not-believable in their playstyle and that was The Hulk. His gameplay even towards higher levels never felt .... hulkish. You see the Hulk in the movies simply rampaging anything and everything, however it takes me 3-4 hits to take out a small robot in addition to one punch from them drops me to the ground. It didn't feel like it flowed with what you perceived him to be. Some might say it's a game and they had to "NERF" Hulk to make him playable. In that same talk why even add him if you can't truly play as the Hulk proper? That's what I want, I don't want to be 1/8th Hulk or even 1/4, I want full on Hulk rampage ripping things apart.

Environments really seemed like your are playing 4-5 maps max and are simply put on different paths to differ them up. Which is fairly normal practice for a game of this nature though the execution here is off. You end up seeing different portions of the map but they all feel samey. Nothing really defines these maps and makes spots standout and it feels generic like this portion of the game was rushed. I couldn't tell you anything other than snow map, green map, city map, and lab map overall. Plus the mission end goal was typically the same for each map grab these 3 points and don't let EvilTech to get 100% before you do. It made the game be very generic altogether.

Sound: Average
    Music and sound was decent, though some bugs made it to where you couldn't visit locations without being highly annoyed by repetitious NPCs.

Interaction:
    Menu's in this game are absolutely horrible. Navigation was not intuitive and whomever said "This is good" really needs to assess the dumpster fire of a GUI. Menus where you can preview outfits one way and in the same menu have to go into another screen to see the costumes you do not have (WHAT!?). Screens taking 10-20 seconds if not longer to load so you can simply select a character. Having to manage your gear inventory and making it so you can only do one (SINGULAR) item at a time. Only being able to access the "Cash Shop" while in the main menu of the gain, if you are trying to sell something, make it accessible. Mission selections

In-Game Purchases: Since the menus are completely out of place you only get to see this at the main menu or in your character card (battle pass). Basically it's a bunch of nameplates and costumes. Most of the costumes for each individual characters were the same but with different color schemas. Giving the game that generic cookie cutter feel once again. If I did math correctly maxing out each individual characters card (battle pass) would take about 70 dollars or copius amounts of grinding levels to find the "free in-game currency" to level.

The good thing about their monetization currently is that it doesn't affect gameplay. Nothing provides buffs or additional abilities currently. The purchases are all purely cosmetic and costumes range from 900-1400 ($9 - $14) per costume.

OVERALL: Decent / Good
    The game has it's moments of fun and excitement. While those moments are concistently met with generic mission and map design that hinders the game. The singleplayer game is worth playing just to play as your favorite characters but the online GaaS (Games as a Service) model doesn't suit this game at all. With the generic go here, ride elevator, do this thing, now sit on point A,B, or C to win this match. Grinding on the game is boring and outside of single player the game doesn't shine as much.

Buy or Not:
    It's an average game where it seems like they took from all aspects of gaming and glued it together in hopes of creating a Marvel cash cow. It has moments of greatness, but true potential was limited to cookie cutter safe ventures.
  36. Sep 12, 2020
    i would rather play an ok looking game that played well. It feels like this team has never played a good game. i like when games are original but some games recycle game mechanics and do well. These companies did not. Feels like EA made this game. im sure the dev team wanted to do so much with this game and i know some jackass with a suit held them back to make more money. GREEDY MFS!!!!
  37. Sep 12, 2020
    This is the 1st review I've ever written for a game so I'll try to do this justice. I really wanted to give this game full points but I just can't. The reason for this and what in my mind takes this to a 5.0 is the lack of save slots for the main campaign allowing one to go back and re-visit favorite campaign moments. Like the time at A-Day where Kamala tells that pimply-faced nobody whatThis is the 1st review I've ever written for a game so I'll try to do this justice. I really wanted to give this game full points but I just can't. The reason for this and what in my mind takes this to a 5.0 is the lack of save slots for the main campaign allowing one to go back and re-visit favorite campaign moments. Like the time at A-Day where Kamala tells that pimply-faced nobody what Peggy said that her niece Sharon re-iterated at her funeral in which I quote "and when you can't, you plant yourself like a tree and say No, you move." That gave me chills when I first heard it and I want to re-experience it again, but unless I watch someone else's You Tube play through or I un/reinstall the game, I can't. That's just inexcusable for a game I own, I should be able to revisit any part of the game I've already played through. Crystal Dynamics, please, if it's possible, put out a patch that take a page from Assassin's Creed and create something like they have in their game where you can start any one of three save slots and in the save you're playing through, you have DNA memory blocks that allow you to re-live any mission you desire. Please considering fixing this and I could up the score a couple of notches. Then, while your at it fixing that, please consider adding more Marvel Villains to the game that we can take on in those stand alone after main campaign missions. Very similar to the Spider-Man game which had 6 major Spider-man villains. Also, those Spider-Man Villains had their own different thugs. That would be nice, to have different types of lowbies to fight that sync with the particular villain vs. everyone being an AIM thug. Such as Wilson Fisk had gangster lowbies to fight that synced with him, that Lee person had Yakusan to sync with him and on and on and on. If you were to diversify going down the road into the game, I could up the score another couple of points. Other than those two things, I highly enjoyed my campaigned play through, the writing was superb, it made me laugh and cry and sometimes both at once. Kamala is SO cute at times she gives me a tooth ache and I loved that! So keep up the great story-telling, it's the best feature you have with this game. Along with how gorgeous the game looks. Well done on those two fronts. Thanks for reading this in advance, Dan. Expand
  38. Sep 15, 2020
    Horrifically buggy, extrodinarily shallow end game, and HIGHLY repetitive missions... However the campaign is kind of fun, and combat does at times feel amazing particularly in a good 4 player team. The game feels incredibly premature to release, the loot is very unsatisfying for a short while and monitary system clearly ruined some brilliant original design concepts. In other wordsHorrifically buggy, extrodinarily shallow end game, and HIGHLY repetitive missions... However the campaign is kind of fun, and combat does at times feel amazing particularly in a good 4 player team. The game feels incredibly premature to release, the loot is very unsatisfying for a short while and monitary system clearly ruined some brilliant original design concepts. In other words corporate greed killed what could have been an amazing avengers experience. We deserve better, and Disney should be angry with Crystal Dynamics for this trash. "Avengers:PayGame".

For the love of God stay away from this trash heap, don't encourage the corporate greed we deserve better. The game will be FTP in 6 months, please do not give these a-holes money.
  39. Sep 5, 2020
    Marvel Avengers isn't a "Perfect" Game... but Who cares about perfection and proElite games and other stuffs ? Marvel Avengers is just a good and fun game.

Yes they are some bugs, yes the multiplayer mission are repetitiv. Other mais, other configuration but samedi mechanics But the game is just released, and they have a lot of potential !
  40. Sep 5, 2020
    Gameplay loop is dull, but I can see a bright future ahead for this aspiring games-as-a-service time cruncher. Its got a lot of heart, a great single player campaign, and satisfying crunchy combat. With a little tuning and a little time I can see the bones of a solid game. At launch if you want something fun to enjoy for an afternoon, a story with solid voice acting and writing, you couldGameplay loop is dull, but I can see a bright future ahead for this aspiring games-as-a-service time cruncher. Its got a lot of heart, a great single player campaign, and satisfying crunchy combat. With a little tuning and a little time I can see the bones of a solid game. At launch if you want something fun to enjoy for an afternoon, a story with solid voice acting and writing, you could do a lot worse. Expand
  41. Sep 11, 2020
    This game is a dream man, i aways want a game like this, a true avengers game with all the members to play, the gameplay and the story mode is amazing despite some bugs
  42. Sep 11, 2020
    jogo divetido, gostei bastante da campanha e dos graficos, o gameplay eh bastante unico e variado com 5 personagens, apesar de ter alguns bugs eu gostei bastante
  43. Sep 5, 2020
    This game is absolutely incredible! Story is top notch and characters are just amazing! Do yourself a favor and don't listen to the negative reviews! If you are a marvel fan yourself, you will love this game, and overall, the game is a satisfying experience for every gamer out there!
  44. Sep 7, 2020
    Great campaign, all heroes play very differently from each other and the MTX are only skins & emotes. Having a ton of fun with it !
  45. Sep 5, 2020
    So far so good! The story is very enjoyable, the characters are very nice, and the gameplay is interesting.
  46. Sep 5, 2020
    Great story and a fun Multiplayer. The characters perform great and feel very different. Some early complaints as the tutorial mission is very annoying but started having fun within an hour easy. Lots of gear to grind and characters to level.
  47. Sep 6, 2020
    Love the single player AI/bots/companion support. Every hero you level & gear up can serve as bots/companions in any missions. So there's incentive to level up & customize everyone even if you favor one hero over the others.

Perfect game for somebody that doesn't play multiplayer but loves bot co-op.
  48. Sep 6, 2020
    FANTASTIC GAME!

The story completely took me by surprise, and gave me a whole new respect for Khamala Khan. It feels like the first 5 minutes of the game were devoted to 10-year old superfan me. The combat feels satisfying, and looks amazing. There is no other way to recreate the feeling of combo'ing a badguy with my repulsor blasts and seeing my friend come smashing in as Hulk,
    FANTASTIC GAME!

The combat feels satisfying, and looks amazing. There is no other way to recreate the feeling of combo'ing a badguy with my repulsor blasts and seeing my friend come smashing in as Hulk, using one of the enemies as a weapon to clobber the others before leaping away. It just FEELS like a Marvel movie.

Personally, I did not encounter any of the performance issues that others are having. Lucky, I guess? But it is running like butter at the moment. Controls on M+K are solid.

It seems like there is lots of room to grow and add content down the road. I can't wait to see it.
  49. Sep 10, 2020
    I don't understand the story of the game is curated well. Often reminiscent of marvel movies. The reviews from both the public and critics are almost all negative and I cannot explain it. The characters are all groomed and give a pleasant feeling when controlled. A separate open world game could be made for each of them. The feeling is that. The maniacal care on the characters isI don't understand the story of the game is curated well. Often reminiscent of marvel movies. The reviews from both the public and critics are almost all negative and I cannot explain it. The characters are all groomed and give a pleasant feeling when controlled. A separate open world game could be made for each of them. The feeling is that. The maniacal care on the characters is completely lacking on the continuously recycled settings. With missions out of history that are always the same. Played with rtx 2070 super at 1440p. No frame drop. No crashes or bugs after over 20 hours of gameplay. Expand
  50. Oct 1, 2020
    The campaign is great. I just ignored the microtransactions and it didn't impact my game at all. I am definitely looking forward to more Avengers being added to the game.
  51. Sep 8, 2020
    Amazing game with significant number of launch bugs, especially on PC. I get why people are mad but the combat is amazing, easily the best superhero combat we've *ever* seen in a game. I'm having a ton of fun despite experiencing a lot of the bugs people are worried about. I recommend getting the game, the evidence suggests they're working hard on the bugs and this has the potential to beAmazing game with significant number of launch bugs, especially on PC. I get why people are mad but the combat is amazing, easily the best superhero combat we've *ever* seen in a game. I'm having a ton of fun despite experiencing a lot of the bugs people are worried about. I recommend getting the game, the evidence suggests they're working hard on the bugs and this has the potential to be the best superhero game ever made once they polish it a bit. Expand
  52. Sep 7, 2020
    Luego de 31h de juego puedo decir que recomiendo muchísimo este juego. Este es el porque:
    *Primero voy a decir que no tuve problemas de funcionamiento (estoy al tanto que no a todos le anda bien) asi que para mi es un si rotundo en cuanto a funcionalidad. Recien hoy tuve unos pequeños bajones de fps en un acensor pero luego volvio a funcionar bien. Tengo un Ryzen 5 1600 16 ram y una rx580 4gb, asi que si tenes una pc parecida no deberias tener problemas.
    *La historia me encanto, es todo lo que se puede esperar de este tipo de juego. Tiene momentos muy cinematográficos (al mejor estilo michael bay) que te hacen jugar con una sonrisa. La historia no es nada sorprendente y que te vuele la cabeza (sobre todo si ya leíste los suficientes comics) pero es entretenida y te tiene atrapado. Lo importante es que son unas 12hs mas o menos (no unas 8 como leo por ahí) sin tocar una sola misión fuera de la historia principal.
    *La jugabilidad es muy buena, nada que envidiarle a otros juegos del genero, los cantidad de combos y ataques posibles es muy grande. Si es cierto que tener solo 3 habilidades por personaje se hace muy escaso, pero tambien es cierto que con mas habilidades serian muy op con respecto al mundo. Cada personaje se siente distinto, cada uno tiene una jugabilidad distinta, no podes aprender a jugar con uno y pretender que todos funcionen igual (y eso es buenisimo!!!!). Las habilidades tienen modificadores que hace que puedas combinar para armar una especie de build (pero eso todavia no lo tengo muy claro, puede no resultar al final).
    *Por ahora del loot no puede hablar mucho ya que con mis horas de juego ni siquiera pude llegar a level 50 con ninguno de mis personajes. Lo que si puedo decir que hay daños elementales y sobre todo uno que es muy util que es el daño de particulas Pym que hace que los personajes se hagan mas pequeños.
    *Tengo muchas ganas de llegar al end game y ver si con los modificadores de habilidades y con el loot que cae, se pueda armar distintas builds para cada personaje.
    Tambien espero que al llegar me encuentre con loot exotico que me cambie la jugabilidad (sino fallaria como looter).
    Por ahora recomiendo este juego si te gustan los superheroes y si te gusta el loot.
  53. Sep 7, 2020
    The game is good especially the story I don't give it a 10 because of the but that is ok because I can be fix
  54. Sep 7, 2020
    I waited a long time for this game after the first trailer, but it was a big disappointment :(, making a game like this with rpg's elements was a bad decision.
  55. Sep 6, 2020
    I'm loving this game so far! Fun combat, good story, great multiplayer, diverse and interesting characters, a great progression system, and absolutely beautiful graphics. I really appreciate the detail they put into this game. It feels so new, the developers worked hard to create a very unique and intriguing experience.

This is game isn't fully optimized right now, I experienced many

This is game isn't fully optimized right now, I experienced many crashes when messing around with the graphics settings at first. For those having trouble with this, I'd recommend setting the overall quality to high (at the start, if this doesn't run well move down to medium, etc until it works) and moving from there. I have a 1080 ti and can run this game at about 75-80 fps on high. Haven't had any issues since I did this (about 12 of gameplay)

Also, this game does have a variable refresh rate (saw some comments below that claimed it didn't), if you turn on exclusive fullscreen, you can choose your desired refresh rate. My monitor is 75 fps max so that's what I'm at.
  56. Sep 7, 2020
    Enjoyable story and gameplay loop. Microtransactions are present, but not in the way of any gameplay or story.
  57. Sep 9, 2020
    QUICK EDIT ADDITIONS:
    QUICK EDIT ADDITIONS:
    -since posting this review I have experienced 2 crashes, 1 followed the game freezing when there were a bunch of explosions on screen in a High Priority HARM room. that bummed me out, so I am taking a break until the next stability patch. I play on high settings and generally have no issue... none that I remember or hurt my experience atleast(it runs smooth with no freezes generally); but yeah, it crashed twice after 30+ hrs of play(not continuous play)... so yeah, maybe wait for some stability patches if you want, but I still recommend it.
    -also, my negatives are more nitpicks than actual issues. They dont ruin my enjoyment, except the lack of team commands... it bugs me having to leave inaccessible loot behind.

REVIEW:
    So Here's a simple and clear review. I'm going to try to get straight to the point here.

POSITIVES:
    -Blockbuster styled Story(worth price of admission, similar feel to Tomb Raider Stories)
    -reassemble campaign is lengthy but doesn't feel that way(30hrs for me)
    -Unique gameplay mechanics for each character
    -Deep and complex skill trees for each character(with swappable skill properties)
    -gear system is actually pretty cool due to the gear effects.(pym industries gear shrinks enemies lol its great)
    -Endgame content(which feels bonus to main campaign) expands on existing gameplay with a character/team management spin if your playing solo.
    -a huge amount of content in general(with more to come for free in the future)
    -all cosmetics can be earned in game, and it's a lot easier to do than other GAAS games.
    -Microtransactions not visible really in the game itself. but they are there as an option.
    -post launch support(worth price alone, New characters with story mission chains, new locations and new bosses all for free; as well as raids and other types of content like mega-hives.)

NEGATIVES:
    -endgame content is heavily recycled
    -A handful of glitches(not game breaking to be clear)
    -(at the moment) no way to command your AI teammates
    -the camera is to close to characters, while it does look cinematic... it can make combat a bit irritating.
    -enemy variety is not drastic, so if your really aware of it... it can feel like your just fighting the same baddies over and over again.
    -Gear does not change look of characters.
    -The photomode is lacking, and the camera movement is waaaay to limited.

This last Neg is only for a certain type of person, maybe most... not for me though(only if it hinders the gameplay/progression like battlefront 2.)

TURN OFFS:
    -microtransactions

OVERALL:
    I feel this game is suffering a hate train ride... most reviewers if not all hate it... but refuse to mention the things like skill trees and combat depth etc etc. some touch on this stuff and say stuff like the campaign is good but the game sucks...

I feel the main campaign is worth the price of entry(being 30hrs for me without doing side stuff), the endgame feels like a bonus as well as the post launch support.

Throughout my story play through, I didn't experience any glitches... I only experienced a T-Pose lock with cap when I was playing a iconic mission after I finished the campaign.

The endgame team management was something I didn't expect, but I love it being a fan of management games. in the end game you don't just focus on building up your favorite character, you take time to build your other characters and assemble a team with skills that syncs with your own, as well as equipping characters with buffs that support your overall play style.

I Highly recommend this game, It's great for those looking for a good one off story like tomb raider or something... and it's also great for those just looking for a game to just hop into and have some pretty general fun.

There are points I didn't get to dive into like how great combat feels when you get the hang of the parry abilities... and etc... but those are my general thought. hate on this game if you must, I just want to keep people who are legitimately interested in this game informed with my detailed experience.
  58. Sep 10, 2020
    Nice story, normally I am captain Skipalot, but this time I was thrilled by the plot. Multiplayer lacks of content but the talent tree system is nice.
  59. Sep 14, 2020
    O jogo está com bugs e precisa de polimento, mas está muito divertido. A campanha é como um quadrinho, com lutas interessantes e muito fan service. Quem é fã vai gostar. Não é o jogo do ano, mas o melhor dos Vingadores até então.
  60. Sep 17, 2020
    I could not finish playing but I am having a lot of fun while I am learning the story of the game. The story of the game is very nice and bringing all those superheroes back to the saving world mission is amazing.
  61. Sep 28, 2020
    Ya beyler Avengers işte sevdiğiniz kahramanları oynsyacğınız kötü yorum yapanların hepsi DC ci bu kadar
  62. Oct 8, 2020
    WOW! I'm having a great time playing this game.
    I can't stop playing, campaign mode has a very good story and makes a good connection to the game after the campaign mode completes.
    WOW! I'm having a great time playing this game.

The feeling you have to play with each character is fantastic, each character has a unique gameplay and conveys very well the feeling of being Captain America and fighting using the shield as the greatest ally or using the gadgets of Tony Stark's suit to annihilate enemies.

They were able to capture the essence of the Hulk perfectly, whether it's the constant fight Bruce Banner has inside him or when we decide to SMASH everything with the Hulk.

Yes, it has its bugs just like almost all the games that are released nowdays, the graphics performance could be better but this is all being optimized. I haven't had any kind of problems playing, currently my PC has:

- SSHD 1TB Disk Drive
    - Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1660 SUPER OC 6GB
    - Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz
    - 1 RAM 16GB Crucial ^Balistix Sport AT
    - MSI B450M-A PRO MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard.

I truly recommend this game.
  63. Sep 24, 2020
    If you're a Marvel fan & wanted an Avengers game for a long time, then you're going to enjoy Marvel's Avengers. While the story, characters & gameplay is great, the performance & bugs sometimes can annoyed to some players.
  64. Sep 16, 2020
    What can I say about this Destiny 2 wannabe that you don't already know? The gameplay is good for a while but it will get repetitive real fast. It doesn't matter how many characters or move sets you try. It's the same thing over and over again. The story is mediocre and not worth experiencing as it is right now. The characters are meh, I didn't care for any of them. The loot system is yourWhat can I say about this Destiny 2 wannabe that you don't already know? The gameplay is good for a while but it will get repetitive real fast. It doesn't matter how many characters or move sets you try. It's the same thing over and over again. The story is mediocre and not worth experiencing as it is right now. The characters are meh, I didn't care for any of them. The loot system is your typical live service "come back every week for new unlocks" kind. All of that would be somewhat bearable if the singleplayer experience was serviceable but without coop partners, the AI in this game, which is about as useful as a wet tissue paper, makes this a very unpleasant experience.

It might be worth something 3-4 years down the line but I played what was released and I got a refund the same day. This lifeless imitation of MCU is what you get when greedy publishers want to pursue "live service" as a business model instead of making use of their talented AAA studios to make GOOD singleplayer games. Think about it, Deus Ex was put on hold so that EIDOS can work on this "ambitious game."

Go buy Wasteland 3 instead. Or check it out on XBOX GAME PASS.
  65. Oct 19, 2020
    damn nerd game ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
  66. Oct 21, 2020
    Boring cashgrab game and it is broken as hell. First 15min of gampley i expirienced 5 gamebreaking bugs. Dont buy this w8 for Spiderman-Morales
  67. Oct 1, 2020
    Обидно,что это игра сервис,но как игра сервис она неплохая,сюжет неплохой,графика хорошая,геймплей не скучный но оптимизация хромает,но игра объективно лучше чем The Last of Us 2
  68. Sep 15, 2020
    Alright i have chucked abit of time at this.I come from marvel heroe's RIP where Care to story's and Bosses and end game where a massive thing,
    They had
    This was a FTP game as well. +233 Enemies type's + 40 Villains/Boss fight's + 9 Chapter's going all around Marvel Universe/Location's +Weekly event's Midtown madness with loot and roations of bosses.was a Public Combat Zones. + 67
    They had
    This was a FTP game as well.
    +233 Enemies type's
    + build diversity
    (Marvel Avenger's 2020)
    - 6 Hero's
    -6 area's
    -daily mission's (if not bugged)
    -2 Villains
    -no build diversity
    +Character move sets are intricate and distinctive
    +Decent length single-player campaign
    -Story and character design feel cheap
    -Combat gets messy and confusing
    -Repetitive enemies and missions
    -Tedious and cynical upgrade system

It's a alright story but it doesn't ooze Marvel to me from what i have come from other marvel game's it doesn't feel like it has a life and it's kind of Boring..the Bug's going into earth after throwing a shield to finishing a 6 tier hive for it to crash,then no audio,then load back in and crashes again cannot even play after 2 hour's or game becomes a mess let alone lossing skin's
    - the loot system is just boring

-Challenge Card randomly resetting
    -Fabricator eating blueprints but not giving any rewards
    -Sending items from inventory to stash randomly deletes items from both my inventory and my stash
    -Costumes and Nameplates randomly locking/deleting themselves, after they have been unlocked/bought
    -Lvl 50 characters randomly loosing skills with no way to regain the lost skill points
    -Upgrading items eating the crafting materials but not increasing gear power, but still manages to increase -cost of next upgrade
    Activating Heroic/Ultimate abilities only to have them do nothing but still go on cooldown
    Faction Level randomly resetting back to level 1 ( I was lvl 20 in both factions yesterday, got on today after work and they are both back to level 1)
    Faction Assignments not giving the rewards when completed
    Challenges and Assignments not updating, I had to kill 9 Exos before the game registered that I killed one
    Killing Taskmaster/Abomination doesn't register for completion of Villain Sector, now your stuck in a mission that won't end, restarting from checkpoint cause game to crash, when you log back in the Villain Sector mission is gone with no way to get it back
    Credits bought with real money disappearing, and customer support basically telling me to "buy more, and hope they don't get deleted"
    I realize you wanted to make this game a "live service" with all the grindy, money milking ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that comes with it, but you can't even guarantee that we will get the specified rewards when we do your grindy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. And if we do get the rewards you can't guarantee they won't just get randomly deleted out of our inventory.
    What, exactly, is supposed to motivate me to keep playing?
    I'm tired of paying $134+ NZ for "triple-A" games only to have the devs say "Well, we may actually fix/finish the game, eventually. If you spend enough money on our micro-transaction store." And I can't be the only one that feels this way.

Wait for a Sale
  69. Sep 18, 2020
    This game could have been so much more. They clearly rushed it to market and it shows. I have hopes that in 2 years this game will be something fun to play, but not right now.
  70. Sep 22, 2020
    This game truly makes you feel like the hero you play. The flying feel amazing, great gameplay on hard. Hard makes the game a challenge and you need to think your way out of bad situations.
  71. Oct 3, 2020
    too broken, unplayable, I tried for days. Give up. Cannot play with my friends in anyways, keep disconnecting even after update.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 21 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 18, 2020
    Avengers is aimed at the most naive Marvel fans willing to absolve their idols of all their sins for a chance to stand next to Captain America or Iron Man — even for just a minute. So yes, fans like Kamala Khan are the perfect target audience for this sort of drivel. Ironically, she’s also the central character of the story.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Oct 8, 2020
    Marvel's Avengers has a lot of good parts, a lot of indifferent ones, and an overall lack of direction. [Issue#351, p.90]
  3. Sep 18, 2020
    Marvel's Avengers is an uneven package. A good single-player campaign, held back by a lacklustre live service multiplayer segment.