tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. FGM
    Dec 5, 2021
    It's so bad that when you save, then use some ammo and then load the game the ammo you used after saving will be lost o.O WTF HAHAHA You hurt yourself with failed actions etc. The game should be Early Access. It's very far from being finished. I want to love the game, just not in this state.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

Mechajammer is a good idea – a retro styled; pixel-art RPG set in a cyberpunk world. Unfortunately, it’s dreary, full of bugs and a disappointment. Especially when you realise the detailed character creation doesn’t really make much difference.
  2. Dec 24, 2021
    An uninspired video game, with modest gameplay and anonymous story. And missed opportunity too.
    It wouldn’t be fair to Mechajammer not to acknowledge everything it tries to do and bring to the table, but in a world where I’m spoiled for choice when it comes to roleplaying games, mediocre just doesn’t cut it. In its current state, mediocre is the best that Mechajammer can hope to be. On paper, Mechajmmer has everything it needs to be a sleeper hit, but in reality, the only thing it’s hitting is the very bottom of my Steam library, where games I don’t finish go to be forgotten.