6.8

1. Oct 31, 2018
    I normally don't do that, but I will write a positive review for this game. It's surprising that this one really deserves a positive review. This game is unique, at least for me. It doesn't cost much, buy it and see for yourself. Graphics are pixel art but pleasant pixel art, not some kind of this "new pixel art". And the story and the shooting is great.
    It's like Tarantino had a baby
    It's like Tarantino had a baby with pixels (not Pixar, pixels).
    And now excuse me but I need some time to think about the baby of Tarantino and Pixar.

1. Jun 5, 2018
    An interesting shooter that reminds one of Italian noir with some Tarantino's ideas. A good indie, but some unnecessary difficulty spikes ruin the overall flow.
  2. Jun 4, 2018
    Stylishly exaggerated and ultra-violent, irresistible 70’s funk guitar licks and a script that pays homage to the finest of poliziotteschi, this is Europe’s impeccable sneer of an answer to Hotline Miami.
  3. Jun 4, 2018
    Milanoir is definitely a respectable debut, with an original style and interesting ideas for gameplay. Small smudges affect excellence in this way, but we were fascinated from this game.