4.3

1. Jan 18, 2022
    A lot of firsts yesterday/today. I've never refunded a game on steam, and I've never cared enough one way or another to write a review on pretty much any game I've ever played. But when I took a week off of work to play MHR on PC, I didn't know I would just be wasting my PTO. Completely unplayable as the game can't create a save file and just loops indefinitely without ever being able toA lot of firsts yesterday/today. I've never refunded a game on steam, and I've never cared enough one way or another to write a review on pretty much any game I've ever played. But when I took a week off of work to play MHR on PC, I didn't know I would just be wasting my PTO. Completely unplayable as the game can't create a save file and just loops indefinitely without ever being able to get to the main menu. Uninstall & Reinstall, verify integrity of game cache, delete old save file folders, turning steam cloud off/on, all had absolutely no effect on this issue. I spent $63 on a frustrating menu simulator. I didn't get a single second of play time in the 2 hours I spent troubleshooting this issue last night, and with no update in sight, this game looks like a lost cause for now. Do not buy this game if you intend to play it within the next few weeks until they update it. I would give a 1/10, but I never got to experience a single second of the game. I put hundreds of hours into MHW, and when I saw a new release, I took time off to be able to enjoy it on release day. Don't make the same mistake as me. Requested refund on steam, and it will be a few days/weeks before I even get to spend that on a game that actually works. 0/10. Expand
  2. Jan 18, 2022
    "Failed to save" error that has remained for about a week now. Literally unplayable.
  3. Jan 18, 2022
    1.5 hours of playtime in the menu because of failed to save glitch. Can't even play with friends and it has been a week with no news from capcom. $60+ game and there is no communication on when a fix will be implemented.
  4. Jan 18, 2022
    Transporting and delivering goods and/or items to clients or business in a safe, timely manner
    Examining and/or reviewing orders before and after delivery to make sure that orders are complete, charges are right, and clients are satisfied
    Helping with the loading and unloading of materials from the delivery vehicle Building and maintaining a healthy relationship with clients by
    Helping with the loading and unloading of materials from the delivery vehicle
    Building and maintaining a healthy relationship with clients by answering any questions they may have and handling their complaints
    Accepting payments upon delivery
    Rescheduling deliveries with customers if they are unable to receive them
    Giving customers information about new products and services
    Completing and submitting logs and reports.
  5. Jan 19, 2022
    "Failed to save" just impossible to play 7 days after the release of the game just a shame
  6. Jan 19, 2022
    I still can't play it due to the bug "Failed to save" I had a week off from work, this is my last day of my break and I wasn't able to play at all
  7. Jan 19, 2022
    It has been a week since I've had the "save file bug". The worst thing is Capcom doesn't really say much about the issue. Sure they acknowledged that it exist, but after that nothing. The only thing we got today was a message that roughly says, "We're working on it, thanks for being patient."...that's all? After one week, that's all we're going to get?
  8. Jan 20, 2022
    "Failed to save" error that affects about 10% of the players making them unable to actually play the game, like you can't even start playing, i have 1.5hours on the game all trying to fix that problem with not a single second of actual gameplay. Its been over a week now and still no fix,
  9. Jan 20, 2022
    #Failed to save bug. As much as they are trying to give solutions to this problem, I regret to inform that this, along with the other troubleshooting suggestions, have yielded no results on my end.
    Instead of remedies to the problems, the developers really need to come together to formulate a proper solution as to not having to have users individually inspect their folders to find the issues themselves. I understand that some of these solutions have helped some of the players, but the rest of them are unable to enjoy this game and are having to sit there, trying to make a save only to end up in an endless loop.
  10. Jan 20, 2022
    „Failed to save“ capcom doesn‘t care about the Bug and theres no patch 8 days later. Do not buy this crap!
  11. Jan 17, 2022
    $80 CAD

OK so I bought the game so I can join my buddies. Then I get this Failed to save error and I can't even make it to the main menu. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still the same error. Then I spent another half an hour trying out suggested fixes by capcom. Did not work. Refund requested. It will take several days to receive my money back. Why do we let these game
    $80 CAD

OK so I bought the game so I can join my buddies.

Then I get this Failed to save error and I can't even make it to the main menu.

Refund requested. It will take several days to receive my money back.

Why do we let these game companies get worse and worse?? aren't these products supposed to be at least working???
  12. Jan 15, 2022
    MHW vs MHR = MHR lose.
    its marketing trick. capcom you can evolution in mhw but you create only new new new and again new part and reset progress gamers to 0 why you so greedy? maybe you need stop?i played demo mhr and i tell after game 1k hours+ mhw - mhr bad product and horrible price!
  13. Jan 20, 2022
    When I wrote a review for this game on Switch, I said the only thing keeping it from being a 10 was the low framerate. Well, the PC version doesn't have the low framerate problem so here we are!
  14. Jan 14, 2022
    A really solid port of a fun game. Just got to HR3 last night, I'm excited to grind out gear and play with friends on PC while we wait for the new expansion to come out. Only reason I didn't give a 10/10 is for the $170 of microtransactions at launch.
  15. Jan 14, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Нус, поиграл я в ваш райс после ворлда(+айсборн). И знаете что? Мне понравился райс. Серьезно попробуйте и поиграйте, да управление неудобное с прутожуками, но чинится лишь переназначением на другую клавишу. Не понимаю людей которые ноют за графон, вот реально что вы ожидали от порта со свича? Уровня графона ворлда когда он и так делался под пк? Тем более капком и так уже пообещали выпустить потом пак 4к текстур. Да и неужели вам удобно играть в ворлд с его поломанным коопом? Когда приходилось сначала идти по одному и смотреть сранные катсцены? Я не думаю что да, а если и да то вы мазохист, в райсе же это наконец исправили. А как же еще починенные ветки прокачки и крафта оружия? Когда в ворлде ты сначала должен в отдельном карл меню! Скрафтить предмет, а только потом и только потом иди улучшать его в другом.
    В общем в итоге я советую игру, да у нее есть минусы, по типу того же графона, но серьезно если сравнить ворлд на старте, то райс все же получше будет.
  16. Jan 19, 2022
    Amazing gameplay, the weapons themselves are equal or better than worlds thanks to the new moves and updates. But the lack of clutch claw does hurt for some weapons. Overall they're great though, and the monsters are great as well. I prefer Worlds monsters slightly but Rise's are great as well. However the rest of the game pales to World. There is basically no story, I like the design ofAmazing gameplay, the weapons themselves are equal or better than worlds thanks to the new moves and updates. But the lack of clutch claw does hurt for some weapons. Overall they're great though, and the monsters are great as well. I prefer Worlds monsters slightly but Rise's are great as well. However the rest of the game pales to World. There is basically no story, I like the design of the characters but there isn't much character development or attachment like there is in world. Not that there's much there either but at least there's some. The designs of the maps in Rise are much worse, but having the dogs and the wirebugs makes traversing them a lot cooler. Not only faster but just being able to go anywhere on the map is awesome. Rampage mode is meh, story is way too easy. Hub is easy as well but a bit better. However none of these things are a big deal, because the gameplay is so great I'd say it's only slightly below world as the gameplays the main draw in Monster Hunter for me. Expand
  17. Jan 13, 2022
    неплохая игрушка, про охотники на монстров)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  18. Jan 15, 2022
    I love every MH games snice from 2004.
    I played MHFU, MH3U , MH4U , MHGU , MH Online , MH Frontier , MHS , MHS2 , MH Explore. can't wait for more MH games thanks to Capcom and MH teams for keeping MH series up.
  19. Jan 15, 2022
    Me gustó mucho, es un vicio jugarlo 10/10, llevo más de 20 horas y no paro de jugarlo
  20. Jan 17, 2022
    what to say about this game, I started it undervaluing it because of the issue of how the monsters are assembled now and I didn't even buy it on its switch output (I've played mh, mhfu, mhf2, mh3u, mh4u, mhgxx, mhw) but at Seeing that it came out on PC, I decided to buy it on sale and really my few expectations changed radically. It has a gameplay like no other and it's obvious since eachwhat to say about this game, I started it undervaluing it because of the issue of how the monsters are assembled now and I didn't even buy it on its switch output (I've played mh, mhfu, mhf2, mh3u, mh4u, mhgxx, mhw) but at Seeing that it came out on PC, I decided to buy it on sale and really my few expectations changed radically. It has a gameplay like no other and it's obvious since each mh game has something different, then its detail in the fights, the graphic optimization, it's too good, the multiplayer felt fresher and faster, the design of the new monsters passed from not liking to being fascinated as soon as I fight against them, and that style of mh3rd but more and more involved in the oriental style is incredible, in short, a monster hunter worthy of playing and that in my opinion is on par with the mhw, that if, comparing it with the mhw without dlc, since the rise lacks a bit for its dlc that you will see but in general a very good experience. Expand
  21. Jan 20, 2022
    Failed to save. Can't play. During the week after the release, the official did not give any effective solution. Players have been waiting for a week without getting any updates or even progress notes. It is not a playable state and is not recommended for purchase.
  22. Jan 20, 2022
    Can't even play the game for "Failed to Save" error. Unplayble game, happy to have used my money like this...

Generally favorable reviews - based on 34 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 20, 2022
    With an accelerated combat system, some light grind and well-designed monsters, Monster Hunter Rise will provide you with many hours of adrenaline-filled fun. The experience that this game provides in multiplayer is unique, regardless of the complicated formation of the party. Definitely a version that every PC gamer should have in their Steam library.
  2. Jan 19, 2022
    I strongly recommend Monster Hunter Rise, but this isn’t World. It’s harder, less environmentally appealing, and more focused on the rivalry between the hunters and the monsters. Gaining the pieces to build that armor or make that weapon is sometimes a bit more of a grind as the RNG isn’t quite as good but the satisfaction as always is there and strong. But amazing combat and great rewards keep the fun moving, albeit very differently from its most recent predecessor.
  3. Jan 19, 2022
    Monster Hunter Rise blends the best elements from earlier series entries, and delivers a streamlined, action-packed, monster-slaying experience.