6.2

1. Apr 4, 2022
    A decent follow-up to Monster Hunter World. It has a cool ninja theme with new movement and new moves for all the weapons. Story is unimportant and the new/old monsters are still great and the reason i keep coming back. But it lacks in overall endgame giving me less reason to keep playing. I recommend this game.
  2. Feb 27, 2022
    It's Monster Hunter, what do you expect? Gameplay boils down to a boss rush game where you rush bosses, kill them, loot them, and do it all over until you craft gear you want, all while progressing. 4-player co-op works great. Fun in groups. Can be grindy and repetitive. Not as visually stunning as Monster Hunter: World, but that's to be expected for a Switch port to PC. If you playedIt's Monster Hunter, what do you expect? Gameplay boils down to a boss rush game where you rush bosses, kill them, loot them, and do it all over until you craft gear you want, all while progressing. 4-player co-op works great. Fun in groups. Can be grindy and repetitive. Not as visually stunning as Monster Hunter: World, but that's to be expected for a Switch port to PC. If you played that, the levels feel in and around the same size, and unlike portable games prior to this one, the levels aren't divided up into loading zones. Not bad, not amazing, but still fun.

My Specifications:

AMD 2700X
    32GB DDR4 (4x 8GB)
    Red Devil 6900XT Ultimate
    1TB Samsung SSD
    LG 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 160hz FreeSync

Runs at 90-160+ FPS, stable.
  3. Mar 3, 2022
    I really enjoyed monster Hunter rise but.... only for 2 weekends. Then it became very repetitive and I only got half way or so. I think maybe if you have friends you could play it with this would make it last longer, and if you are a big fan of the series or really like to grind then that too. But for me I just got to where I was killing same monsters over and over again. But beforeI really enjoyed monster Hunter rise but.... only for 2 weekends. Then it became very repetitive and I only got half way or so. I think maybe if you have friends you could play it with this would make it last longer, and if you are a big fan of the series or really like to grind then that too. But for me I just got to where I was killing same monsters over and over again. But before then I had a really good time and I like the music and general feel of the game a lot. Expand
  4. Mar 16, 2022
    전작 월드에 비해 압도적으로 부족한 분량 덥크시절 구작의 방식을 그대로 가비고 온것도 그렇고
    월드로 입문한 사람들은 상당히 불만이 많을것이다
    거기다 월드때와는 다르개 구작 몹 참전 이 아닌 자사 콜라보로 로드맵을 때웟으며 DLC인 선브레이크가 나온다 해도 부족할것처럼 보인다

Generally favorable reviews - based on 42 Critic Reviews

Monster Hunter Rise’s combat is excellent, and the PC version is virtually a perfect port of the Switch version. As someone who had never played a Monster Hunter game before, I’m hooked.
  2. Feb 16, 2022
    Monster Hunter Rise on PC is the definitive version of an excellent entry in this long running franchise and whether you are a veteran of the series or a rookie, looking to jump in for the first time, it’s the perfect opportunity to grab a weapon and start hunting some monsters.
  3. Feb 10, 2022
    The PC port for Monster Hunter Rise is the definitive way to experience this game. I am excited to see where the franchise goes from here, although I will find it hard to slide back into any Monster Hunter game without the new traversal and streamlined elements. Whether you want to hunt alone or play with your friends, play “Fashion Hunter” or experience the main quests, there is something for everyone in Monster Hunter Rise.