7.0

1. Jan 11, 2020
    Sometimes I wonder if the developers even try the game they're making. 100% CPU-usage, controller delay and movement that get stuck and your character will spin in a circle for 2 seconds.

The delay is even more obvious when trying to quit the game. - Press start for the menu, wait 2 seconds for it to pop up. - Click left to reach the system sub-menu, wait 2 seconds. - Press up to

The delay is even more obvious when trying to quit the game.

- Press start for the menu, wait 2 seconds for it to pop up.
    - Click left to reach the system sub-menu, wait 2 seconds.
    - Press up to reach the quit game option, wait 2 seconds.
    - Press X to quit, wait 2 seconds.
    - Are you sure you want to quit? YES, wait 2 seconds.

So I decided to play without the DLC for now. Guess what. This garbage effect the base game aswell. Well done Capcom, I won't ever buy a game on release from this joke of a company. The base game had the EXACT problems on release, did they learn nothing?

It's such a shame on an otherwise good game.
  2. Jan 11, 2020
    Horrible performance even in old areas of the game.
    people lost their saves.
    The DLC is cooking CPUs.
  3. Jan 13, 2020
    Well done on this one. My first 0 and the reason is rather simple... the damn game does not work as of me writing this. Made my pc crash to the point that windows had to repair itself.
    3 crashes in a short amount of time. Third time the charm to even get into the Iceborn area and be able to move around. Crashed during fights, crashed walking around, crashed when npc spoke.
    When this is
    When this is fixed I am sure that this dlc will be 10/10, but right now it is a 0 because I can´t even play it without it attempting to murder my pc.
    The current state of this game is unacceptable, releasing a game that deletes save files, cooks cpu, has memory leek, crashes gpu, and the list goes on. Ya, anyways this is not acceptable and needs to be fixed asap.
  4. Jan 10, 2020
    Failed to read saved data for monster hunter world iceborne.
    Waiting for a migration fix for my 92h 9MB savegame.
  5. Jan 17, 2020
    The expansion itself is pretty amazing. It adds so much new content. The whole dlc is on the same level as the base game, which means you can play it for hours. That said, it's really poorly optimized. For me, It wasn't that bad, but I heard that some people are having very serious problems with it. Right now I think the best option is to wait for fixes (which will probably take a lot ofThe expansion itself is pretty amazing. It adds so much new content. The whole dlc is on the same level as the base game, which means you can play it for hours. That said, it's really poorly optimized. For me, It wasn't that bad, but I heard that some people are having very serious problems with it. Right now I think the best option is to wait for fixes (which will probably take a lot of time). I really hate how capcom treats MHW on pc. If the port was done with more care, I would for sure give it 10/10 Expand
  6. Jan 15, 2020
    This game has a beautiful world. A challenging battle,Interesting monster
  7. Jan 15, 2020
    I've been enjoying myself a lot, with all of the new changes brought to the game, I'll keep coming back with my friends for a long time!

1. Jan 19, 2020
    With Iceborne Capcom not only opens a new everfrost hunting area, but improves the game overall.
  2. Jan 14, 2020
    You’ll not only be entertained by Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for hours, but you will be in awe of its complex systems, and how they align so well to create an unforgettable expansion to an already fantastic game.
  3. Jan 13, 2020
    As Xbox One and PS4 players already knows, Monster Hunter World Iceborne is an almost perfect expansion, with numerous new monster and new gameplay features, confirming the care of Capcom for its creature. There’s only a few technical problems with the PC version: lot percentage of CPU usage and some lost savegames, but not in our experience.