8.2

1. Nov 7, 2018
    Bought it for "unique" and "original". It's a random point and click about a rabbit. Yep. That's it. A rabbit. You will point and click. No real original puzzle. But it's pretty. I gave it a shot. I regret not my wasted time, because it's not such a bad game, but just my money. If you want to try this experience, wait for some real sale (80% at least). Otherwise, you will have a bad time.Bought it for "unique" and "original". It's a random point and click about a rabbit. Yep. That's it. A rabbit. You will point and click. No real original puzzle. But it's pretty. I gave it a shot. I regret not my wasted time, because it's not such a bad game, but just my money. If you want to try this experience, wait for some real sale (80% at least). Otherwise, you will have a bad time.
    I would say it's an overpriced product trying to be some kind of art and too deep for you stuff when it fails on delivering you any true puzzles or gameplay from this decade.
    I suppose it would be better as an anime for children than a puzzle game but maybe, just maybe it works as intended.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Dec 7, 2018
    A different kind of casual game from the norm, My Brother Rabbit is a charming, beautiful fantasy adventure whose scavenger hunting gameplay successfully dangles the proverbial carrot on a stick for the short time it lasts.
  2. Nov 5, 2018
    This is not a game you play for its challenge; it’s one you play for its gorgeous design and beautiful but subtle storytelling.
  3. Oct 1, 2018
    My Brother Rabbit is a rather canonical point and click puzzle game, whose lack of originality in the structure of the enigmas and whose low level of challenge stain an artistic and narrative sector, on the contrary, full of good ideas, able to engage the player with an exciting fairy tale plot.