6.8

1. Feb 15, 2019
    f you like to craft, quest, gain relationships, have kids this is for you. The background music is very peaceful and happy and some builds are actually a challenge. I also love the art style and so many different possibilities in this game. I highly recommend this game. It is worth buying it.
  2. Feb 9, 2019
    This game includes all kind of material, its survival craft and sandbox and olsa third person game play, farming, lively neighborhood full of events, dungeons, exploring lots of stuff to do in this game, i really liked the game with all features, i really really wish that developers wont stop adding stuff in this game like maps items creatures npcs and so.
  3. Jan 22, 2019
    As of Jan 22, 2019... great game, but potential is not quite realized. Didn't experience any game breaking bugs, but I don't think the game was ready for release due to lack of refinement and polish all over the place (you'll know it when you see it). Combat mechanics and feedback are almost so bad they might have been better off leaving it out completely until ready. With that said,As of Jan 22, 2019... great game, but potential is not quite realized. Didn't experience any game breaking bugs, but I don't think the game was ready for release due to lack of refinement and polish all over the place (you'll know it when you see it). Combat mechanics and feedback are almost so bad they might have been better off leaving it out completely until ready. With that said, you can find hours of enjoyment in this game despite its shortcomings. This does have potential to be amazing if the developers keep refining and refining. The graphics are also pretty poor for 2019, but fortunately doesn't detract from core gameplay. Expand
  4. Apr 16, 2019
    I'm really suspicious of the low user score that was rated 0 from an unknown person. Yeah, it is missing sounds and is still buggy, but they did pay their employees. I sense shifty dealings, which only hurts the reputation of the person making the low score review. I mean, the lowest rating is from StonedKrows. Who even is he? Whereas rxgamer rated it 8... Only the big guys matter, not theI'm really suspicious of the low user score that was rated 0 from an unknown person. Yeah, it is missing sounds and is still buggy, but they did pay their employees. I sense shifty dealings, which only hurts the reputation of the person making the low score review. I mean, the lowest rating is from StonedKrows. Who even is he? Whereas rxgamer rated it 8... Only the big guys matter, not the small ones. Be wary, the people who made Little Dragon's Cafe and Harvest Life are paying these people off to make bad reviews so their games sell better! It's a conspiracy!! Expand

1. Apr 24, 2019
    My Time at Portia is a beautiful, relaxing experience. With the charming art style and plenty of activities to go through, players will easily lose themselves in the game's pleasant setting for hours and hours.
  2. Mar 30, 2019
    My Time at Portia offers many crafting activities, a vividly colored world that is really pleasant to explore and a main quest line. After a while, crafting requirements might prove to be somewhat of a grinding activity for some people and quests and inhabitants at times feel a bit dry. A pleasant and relaxing experience all in all that could be elevated with a little more invested writing.
  3. Mar 4, 2019
    My Time at Portia successfully gives some original touch on the genre, managing to differ from its peers like Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon. While it has some problems with few design mechanics like crafting and small lack of dungeons to delve into, it puts player into interesting role of a builder, all while having a beautiful and cute looking world to explore.