8.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Apr 23, 2012
    i wore out my ps2 playing this game, so i was naturally excited when this game hit steam, but the controls are such a pain that it really took the game down a peg for me.
  2. JuliusT.
    May 21, 2006
    The games controls have you playing guessing games, as does the game itself.
  3. RickE.
    Oct 12, 2009
    I bought this game recently October '2009 and I am having blast playing it. I have played Onimusha (1 & 4) games in the past and this is definitely a keeper. The graphics due show there age little but the game is fun to play. The control issues are learnable though and you'll pick up the skills moderately.
  4. rammstein
    Jan 2, 2008
    hola soy mexicano el juego de onimucha esta perronsisimo me encata lotengo para playstation2 es un buen juego las esenas de accion son muy buenas, la havilidad del control es muy jugable, los combos y las graficas son imprecionanates es un juego de 10 autentico, tenia que ser capcom xd halo clan GL numero 1 nick in the halo rammstein[GL] n1
  5. SteveL.
    Aug 24, 2007
    This is a great game, if you have a powerful enough graphics card make sure you turn on anti-aliasing and anistropic filtering. Also, make sure you get a PS2 style controller. I would recommend the Logitech Rumblepad 2.
  6. Sep 13, 2014
    Unable to skip cutscenes. Game is forced to play in a pocket-sized windowed mode, because it can't be played at 1900x1200. Even 1280x800 doesn't fill the screen.
  7. Feb 12, 2018
    이 텍스트는 내 프로필에 점수가 표시되도록하기위한 것입니다.
  8. Oct 12, 2020
    Игра на момент выхода не затянула, управление тугое, графика так себе, геймплей не спас даже Жан Рено, 6/10

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Blatantly ripped straight from the PlayStation 2, this version of Onimusha 3 still packs some good, solid hack-and-slash combat and a likable story.
  2. Unfortunately, the conversion to PC is a sloppy affair, leaving it with a number of issues, such as a frame-rate that's at times slower than a bed-ridden sloth, a bizarre lack of sound effects, an option to change resolution that doesn't work and the fact that the game defaults to running in a small window.
  3. Unfortunately, the conversion to PC is a sloppy affair, leaving it with a number of issues, such as a frame-rate that's at times slower than a bed-ridden sloth, a bizarre lack of sound effects, an option to change resolution that doesn't work and the fact that the game defaults to running in a small window.