8.3

1. Mar 24, 2018
    Veamos por donde empiezo... meh da flojera, ire directamente al grano.
    LA jugabilidad es buena, la musica de cuando te persiguen o detectan es bueno te pone nervioso por que no te atrapen, el uso de la camara es vital en el juego como para ver en la oscuridad para ver mas lejos también.
    Veamos por donde empiezo... meh da flojera, ire directamente al grano.
    Pero a mi lo que mas me arruino la experiencia no fue la ambientación ni nada de eso, como que me bajo la emoción en 1 segundo por el final no quiero contar nada para no hacer spoilers, pero fue el peor final de un videojuego que yo halla jugado. Aun asi disfrute mucho jugando Outlast eso no se los voy a negar.
  2. Nov 5, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Nietzsche once said: “Whoever fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process.” This is what Outlast is about. In this game you can explore dark corners of human minds and watch how easy people turn into monsters. At the beginning of the game you are driven by the urge to stop whatever is going on in Mount Massive, but… What will become of you if you stay there long enough? If you want to delve into this madness, you should be ready to accept its rules and live by them: hide and run for your life. Even though Outlast is not that long (up to 4 or 5 hours), it will tickle your nerves with ominous music and the sense of the coming troubles. You’d better stay sharp – you never know when the abyss will stare back at you. Expand
  3. Nov 11, 2017
    Not a bad game. A lot of blood, guts and even genital organs. At the game's beginning much scares, but later the game is becoming fun for me. Just got used to the situation. Despite this, Outlast is a good survival horror. Miles Apsher's adventure was unforgettable.
  4. Dec 26, 2017
    If you haven't played this game you should go and buy it on G2A 0.81 euros .
    It's a thrilling adventure that will give you chills and a lot of nightmares.
    I recommend you to play this game! 9.8/10
  5. Feb 27, 2018
    This game is interesting and scary at the same time. Best horror game, i recommend!
  6. Apr 5, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excelente jogo, terror psicológico presente com jumpscares raros mais presentes, o que causa medo de ser assustado no jogador. Cumpriu com o que prometeu. Recomendo Expand
  7. May 10, 2018
    Она не страшная.
    Бегать и прятаться от глупых ботов страшно может быть только ребенку. Типичный инди хоррор, который удачно раскрутился. В целом разработчики сделали неплохой продукт, но не фееричный.
    Возможно попадание произошло из-за малого количества игр, которые дают ощущение полной слабости и беззащитности. Точно говорить не скажу такой статистики не знаю. Продукт на любителя.
    Она не страшная.
    Точно говорить не скажу такой статистики не знаю.
    Продукт на любителя.
  8. May 19, 2018
    Terrorífico. Realmente pasé miedo, y hubo momentos en que me pude sentir el latir del corazón. Muy bien diseñado, la única pega que podría verle es que a veces se siente demasiado pasillero, aunque no es algo en lo que me estuviese fijando mucho mientras sudaba de la tensión. Muy satisfecho de que apenas haya jumpscares, pues no los necesita para provocar miedo real. Recomendado.
  9. May 22, 2019
    A shi**y attempt at creating something resembling a horror game, but failing so hard, it might as well be called an abomination. The first 5-10 minutes of this game will show you everything, what this "product" is about... awful jumpscares, no atmosphere whatsoever. The creators don't know what is "atmosphere" or "climate", so you won't find it here. Instead you get chased by nakedA shi**y attempt at creating something resembling a horror game, but failing so hard, it might as well be called an abomination. The first 5-10 minutes of this game will show you everything, what this "product" is about... awful jumpscares, no atmosphere whatsoever. The creators don't know what is "atmosphere" or "climate", so you won't find it here. Instead you get chased by naked s*itheads every now and then and try to move into another room and so on and so on. There is nothing interesting or fun here. I'm not even gonna talk about the camera and the green color that makes me want to watch Shrek instead of playing this filth ever again. Jumpscares do not equal horror. There is nothing scary about this game. it's a waste of time, sh**y walking/running simulator in an asylum... which is probably filled with people, that had to test this game before releasing it. Boring s*itstain... that's what Outcast is. And sadly, I need to inform you, that I've also played and finished the "expansion pack" to it, so be ready for that review, which might be just a copy of this review... it's still gonna be more work, than those a**holes did while making this game. Pickens laughs at this. Expand
  10. Jun 25, 2019
    Don't have much to say other than it's a really good horror game. But I'm not too into horror games so my scores not as high as it would be if I liked the genre more.
  11. Aug 7, 2019
    Guys sorry but, this is not a horror game. In a horror game, we should defend ourselves, we should destroy something, crash gates, but in this game, it seems like makers didn't strive too much. Sorry but Outlast was a disappointment for me. At least, you could tell us, your character is stroke.
  12. Aug 31, 2014
    For the first hour, Outlast was genuinely terrifying. I was immersed in the rather spooky, if a bit cliché setting and tentatively moving forward, progressing at a snail's pace for fear of what was around the corner. But after that first hour or so, the linear level design and objectives begin to feel formulaic, with enemy chase scenes feeling overused to the point that one becomesFor the first hour, Outlast was genuinely terrifying. I was immersed in the rather spooky, if a bit cliché setting and tentatively moving forward, progressing at a snail's pace for fear of what was around the corner. But after that first hour or so, the linear level design and objectives begin to feel formulaic, with enemy chase scenes feeling overused to the point that one becomes slightly desensitised to the jump scares. The same could be said with the excessive blood and gore. I think Outlast could've been improved if it relied a little more on subtle scares and building suspense instead of the overt 'in your face' approach that the game takes throughout its entire length. That's not to say the game isn't somewhat scary. Outlast does it better than most, but it's hardly outstanding.

The story is unfortunately another weak point. To put it bluntly, it's uninspired, predictable and the ending is underwhelming to say the least. On the bright side, both the visuals and audio are of high quality, the core gameplay mechanics work decently, and your character controls smoothly.

Overall rating: 7.4/10

1. Feb 21, 2014
    A game that is not as innovative as you would hope. It is very old school. Nevertheless, this is a real horror-game and we can guarantee that you will freak out. It may be old school, but it is still a very good game that will blow you away.
  2. Dec 5, 2013
    This is probably the most horrifying experience in videogames, ever!
  3. Oct 31, 2013
    On one side, you have linear gameplay, at times simplistic game design and plenty of clichés. On the other – an exciting opportunity to star in a very cool horror ‘movie’.