- Publisher: Ivanovich Games
- Release Date: Dec 22, 2015
- Also On: iPhone/iPad, PlayStation 4, Switch
- Summary: Challenge your mind with puzzles based on optical illusions. Find the perfect angle by rotating the camera to clean up the chaos and find a shocking story fraught with twists.
- Developer: Ivanovich Games
- Genre(s): Puzzle, General
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 1 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Jan 21, 2016Perfect Angle was a bit of a disappointment for me. I felt like it had so much potential when I watched the trailer, but ultimately it lacks polish and gets bogged down with gimmicks and a subpar plot.
|This publication does not provide a score for their reviews.|
|This publication has not posted a final review score yet.|
|These unscored reviews do not factor into the Metascore calculation.|
Dec 23, 2015Perfect Angle looks like a neat little puzzle about rotating obscure 3D shapes until they align to form objects, but somehow sports the most astonishingly dreadful narrative of all time.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of