• Publisher: NVIDIA
  • Release Date: Dec 8, 2022
6.9

1. Dec 18, 2022
    Sorry portal ist kein schlechts spiel. Aber diese neue rtx version ist eine frechheit Ohne 4090 kann man das spiel gefühlt nicht einmal starten Performance ist unterirdisch
  2. Dec 15, 2022
    Looks great, but it's the WORST performance witnin RTX games. Can't reach past 10-25 FPS on my pc that capable of 80-90 FPS in modern games like Marvel`s Spider Man with RTX at Ultra.
  3. Jan 7, 2023
    Does not even look that good, old game not worth replaying anyway, but NVIDIA turned it into a crappy advertisement to buy a 4090. This game is unplayable on my 2080 TI even though I played MANY RTX games just fine, most need DLSS, but that is ok with me.

WITH DLSS on performance and LOW SETTINGS, this game is a UNPLAYABLE slideshow! Total trash.
  4. Dec 11, 2022
    Очень слабый апрейд графики, не ощущается как что то современное, скорее как 2 часть. Что до самой игры, то выбор неудачный, после той же 2 части, играть в это абсолютно не интересно, так что лучше ее бы и ремастерили
  5. Dec 14, 2022
    There is a serious optimisation problem with this software. It's barely functional on an RTX 3080/5800X3d and looks 'OK'. Free is good, but half baked is still likely to give one food poisoning. Ray Tracing is clearly still a few generations away from being mainstream. Even following the optimal settings guide will result in 45 FPS with DLSS on. 15 with it off. This entire experience wasThere is a serious optimisation problem with this software. It's barely functional on an RTX 3080/5800X3d and looks 'OK'. Free is good, but half baked is still likely to give one food poisoning. Ray Tracing is clearly still a few generations away from being mainstream. Even following the optimal settings guide will result in 45 FPS with DLSS on. 15 with it off. This entire experience was an unpleasant shamble. Expand
  6. Jan 17, 2023
    The game (without RT) is very good.
    However, the customer is fooled with the update, as he is made to believe that his computer is too weak.
    The game is simply cheaply programmed and not optimized at all.
  7. Dec 13, 2022
    What can I say? A legend. Even if it forces the computer in terms of performance, better performance is obtained with the table showing which settings should be used according to the video card. I don't know if it was necessary, but it was made for advertising after all, but the game is always very good.
  8. Dec 11, 2022
    portal with rtx portal with rtx portal with rtx portal with rtx portal with rtx portal with rtx

it's a great game!
  9. Dec 14, 2022
    Unos de los mejores juegos de la historira vuelve pero con RTX, que mas pedir?
  10. Jan 26, 2023
    A second life for Portal. I'm glad that valve and Nvidia did this. Sure, it's a little greedy for specs, and even my 3090 is hard sometimes, but it's worth it. I hope they do the same for Half Life 2.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 8, 2022
    Portal with RTX is the same masterpiece as Portal, accessible only by a small niche of people.
  2. Dec 7, 2022
    It’s still a relatively short game, about three hours or so if you’ve got your Portal brain switched on - but still a remarkable experience. The puzzle rooms and pacing toward the big GLaDOS reveal, and iconic end and credits sequence is still spot on. Portal is as finely tuned, deep, and fun as ever. Case in point, after firing it up I couldn’t stop until the epic “last room” was cleared. As a visual showcase of what a remaster meets remake can be, as a re-release of sorts, and as a reminder that classic design and pacing will always be just that, Portal with RTX is a triumph. Now bring on Portal 2 with RTX, and maybe some Half-Life 2 with RTX whilst the Source engine is still fired up inside NVIDIA’s labs.
  3. Dec 6, 2022
    Portal with RTX doesn't add new content, but the visual improvements make it shine like a new game. A playable wonderful that updates the graphical aspects with ray tracing, reflections, shadows, materials and textures to make it even more impressive. If you have a RTX GPU, you should try it for sure.