6.4

1. ShawnH.
    Nov 21, 2005
    Its been years since I played this game, but I still remember having a good time playing it. No brain surgery here, you simply kill every person that moves. The game is played from an isometric view, and the graphics were good for its time. If you're looking for an old school game that only requires twitchy fingers, then this is the one for you.
  2. Nov 5, 2012
    I can't appreciate this game as much as Postal 2 because I didn't play it as it came out. By the time I did play it Postal 2 was already out and was more appealing to me. Although it does have it's charm as an older game, I reckon it would work nicely as an Android game.
  3. Oct 2, 2013
    And so it begins.....

And so it begins.....

This is Postal, a game that offends, because it's made to offend. And the point of the game....the title says it all. You play as The Postal Dude, a man who's gone postal for an unknown reason. Maybe he's gotten tired of his run-of-the-mill life and just took off like a rocket? Who knows, but he knows how to make a hell of a scene. The gameplay is fun and simple: you run around and kill people. The game gives you a variety of weapons to choose from and gives you lots of bloody fun, but it's best played in short bursts. This game is very repetitive and you might get bored after an hour or so. The controls are okay, but easier if you map them out yourself(The "suicide" key is especially fun to use).But it would be much better to use a mouse to play, but I got used to it quickly(It's like Resident Evil). While playing the game, you will encounter some offensive comments and last words before NPCs die (like: "Can someone find my ear?" and "Please kill me"), naked people and an ostrich. This game is not for the easily offended and for some, you'll have a blast playing this game. It's definitely worth a try at least.

1. The lack of longevity in the single-player mode and the simplistic multiplayer options make Postal a moderately fun ride, at best.
  2. Postal rates a 64 for disappointing gameplay and general bad judgment in setting the game's focus on the shock value rather than on anything substantial or creative, and for wasting the obvious artistic talents of Postal's designers.
  3. The selling point of Postal is still its best feature - unabashed anarchy and a willingness to go where other games haven't. The gameplay is average; really no new ground is broken, and at its core this is just arcade style action. But the fact remains that Postal has upped the ante as far as what is accepted in the mainstream gaming world.