8.0

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Prison Boss VR.

tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Sep 12, 2017
    Prison Boss VR is a breath of fresh air. In a market that’s over-saturated with shooters, and blood, and gore, and zombies, it’s nice to experience something with a much more light-hearted and whimsical tone. Fans of Job Simulator and tycoon-style games will find a lot to love here and far more content than expected, but what it gains in breadth it sacrifices in depth. Even still, this is a VR game we’d happily return to as a reward for good behavior.
  2. Sep 11, 2017
    The VR market is still in it’s early days and much of what’s available is so called on rail shooters so it’s nice to have something a bit different. Something that uses the space extremely well and gives us a bit of humour with not a zombie in site. I should also note that the development team really are passionate about this project and made some adjustments while I was doing my review playthrough… they have some big plans for the game in the future as well so it’s a good game to support, it’s pretty reasonably priced and for the sake of something a bit different I’d certainly recommend it.