Two puzzle game juggernauts collide as Tetris, one of the largest-selling and recognized brands in gaming history, and Puyo Puyo from SEGA have combined to create a fun-to-play, fast-paced, competitive party game like no other! The game has tons of different styles of gameplay from theTwo puzzle game juggernauts collide as Tetris, one of the largest-selling and recognized brands in gaming history, and Puyo Puyo from SEGA have combined to create a fun-to-play, fast-paced, competitive party game like no other! The game has tons of different styles of gameplay from the single-player Adventure and Challenge modes to the ferocious competition of the up-to-four player Arcade modes. There's plenty of Tetris/Puyo variety, even an in-game Shop where players can unlock new characters, new skins for Puyos and Tetriminos, new backgrounds and more.
* Adventure Single-player mode offers ten unique acts, each with ten stages featuring different characters from the Puyo Puyo and Tetris universes. Each stage contains unique challenges players will need to overcome in order to win and move on!
* Multiplayer Arcade For up to four local players, Multiplayer Arcade offers a wealth of variety that will bring out players' competitive nature!
* Online Players can try their puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online, in Puzzle League or Free Play modes.
* Solo Arcade Play any of the Multiplayer Arcade modes against the CPU in Battle or Endurance matches, or try the single-player Challenges!… Expand
Jun 29, 2018Puyo Puyo Tetris does a great job of combining two addictive puzzle games into a feverishly fun product. The story mode is surprisingly well done, and offers some nice replay value even for those familiar with both series. Alongside the healthy amount of unlockables, modes, and options, the online multiplayer in particular shines, being a huge source of entertainment.
Positive: 2 out of 2
Mixed: 0 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Feb 13, 2019I don't like Tetris, but Puyo Puyo is a classic. This game scratched an itch for me and did a nice and polished job of it at that. I don'tI don't like Tetris, but Puyo Puyo is a classic. This game scratched an itch for me and did a nice and polished job of it at that. I don't expect to play this a ton, but it is nice to know that I can relax with a sort of puzzler that nicely adapts to however intense I am feeling; puyo puyo can stretch to encompass a ton of different skill and energy levels. There is not much to expect out of this game, but it is likely the best execution possible of a relatively simple concept.… Expand
Dec 4, 2019PPT is a great puzzle game. SEGAAAAAA. Tetris
+ It's a fun competitive multiplayer game. BOOM Tetris for Jeff. + Swap Mode is myPPT is a great puzzle game. SEGAAAAAA. Tetris
+ It's a fun competitive multiplayer game. BOOM Tetris for Jeff.
+ Swap Mode is my fave.
+ Story Mode had some funny dialogue especially Schezo (it's not cringe).
[If you're used to playing keyboard, you'll need to get used to the controls in controller because in keyboard, Up button is rotate but in controller, it is hard drop.]
[The CPU for Puyo is hard... or maybe I'm suck in playing it because I can only do 2 chains at best.]
[I don't use online mode so I can't say anything about it)
- Only X-Input controllers are compatible (but can bypass by using x360ce x64.exe file to emulate your USB device into X360 controllers)
- You can't customize the controls.
- The keyboard can't be used to have 2 players (like how you can play 2 player Tetris flash games via keyboard).
overall, it's a great game especially for multiplayer… Expand