- Publisher: 505 Games
- Release Date: May 24, 2017
- Summary: Find the cure. Save the world. Quarantine is an intense turn-based strategy game about waging war on pandemic disease. Recruit a team of specialized operatives to deploy on worldwide missions. Research the contagion, upgrade your tech, and quarantine the outbreak before it kills us all.
- Developer: Sproing Interactive Media, Sproing
- Genre(s): Strategy, General
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 1 out of 3
Mixed: 2 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Apr 24, 2017Overall, a solid and enjoyable game with somewhat a somewhat interesting art style. Which, at the same time, is nothing to scream about. Simple but effective, just what I like. For those who like a challenge or looking to experience a few dozen hours suffering quietly as you watch all your well laid plans come to fruition (before shortly failing), then this is most certainly worth a buy.
Jun 29, 2017Quarantine leaves a bit to be desired with only six scenarios and three difficulties as well as its lack of multiplayer, but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad game. It’s definitely challenging on the higher difficulties as the viruses start out a little stronger. However, if you’re looking for a good challenge, Quarantine can definitely give it to you, plus the custom scenarios on the Steam Workshop will help keep things fresh…or at least as fresh as they can be with the same gameplay.
May 25, 2017It’s certainly more finely polished than free alternatives online, and does a decent job of challenging Plague Inc. and Pandemic in the sparse market for strategy disease-based games – though it’s not the greatest cure for boredom out there.