7.3

1. May 20, 2014
    This game is too hard, for me. And it's really unforgiving, if you wipe out once you start all the way over from the very start of the game on level 13 if you die you back to level one. WTF is up with that whats up with some lives for gods sake. I kind of wish I would have been able to try it before I bought it.
  2. Mar 12, 2015
    Even the second level (few minutes in) throws a lot of tough obstacles at the player. I didn't enjoy it. It could have been as smooth and addictive as Super Hexagon, but restarting involves some loading and the levels have stretches of little stimulation. Unlockables might provide extended enjoyment, but the 'challenges' varied from grindy to impossible. Race The Sun might be worth trying,Even the second level (few minutes in) throws a lot of tough obstacles at the player. I didn't enjoy it. It could have been as smooth and addictive as Super Hexagon, but restarting involves some loading and the levels have stretches of little stimulation. Unlockables might provide extended enjoyment, but the 'challenges' varied from grindy to impossible. Race The Sun might be worth trying, but I'd prioritize other games. Expand

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 23, 2014
    This games is focused on what it wants to achieve and boy, does it ever. And as it changes over time, it’ll keep you coming back for days and days. [Issue#238]
  2. Jan 15, 2014
    The game’s illusion of freedom is a bit disappointing. There are no paths surrounded by invisible walls as we have come to expect from other ‘endless runners’, and the first thing you do is try to take a peek at the edge of this world. But, in reality, there are only three ways: forward, just to the left, and just to the right.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    When you fly 350 kph, and gigantic block falls in front of your nose, don't say you weren't expecting it. Race the Sun is simply a wonderful reaction trainer. However, it could deliver a bit more than that.