5.9

1. Feb 8, 2018
    It seems incredible to me the work that Mercury Steam has done to create this world, its lore and its characters. The graphic engine removes hiccups, the character designs are a real pass, the soundtrack is a delight that goes to the game as a ring to the finger, the gameplay is, if simple, frantic, agile and very fun. The characters and their abilities make them attractive to the eye, funIt seems incredible to me the work that Mercury Steam has done to create this world, its lore and its characters. The graphic engine removes hiccups, the character designs are a real pass, the soundtrack is a delight that goes to the game as a ring to the finger, the gameplay is, if simple, frantic, agile and very fun. The characters and their abilities make them attractive to the eye, fun and different from each other. From the story that the game tells I can not talk because I have not played beyond the two free missions of the Eternal Soldier campaign, but it gives me that it has juice. I would love to see more of the lore of this Raiders, merchandising, movies, video games, single player with the quality of Mercury Steam, etc.

All this said, I refuse to give the game for lost. I want to believe that Mercury Steam will sooner or later take the necessary measures to capture players and keep their offspring well stocked with content and playability to make it grow until the bombing that should have been. I trust and I want to believe that at some point Mercury Steam will start talking to the community to improve and solve all the obvious problems that the videogame has and that is causing people (even the most faithful and staunch) to leave the ship. I will follow the future development of the video game closely, I will investigate if they introduce changes, improvements, if the base of fans and players increases to an acceptable point and at the moment in which the miracle occurs, the first thing that I will do is buy the campaign "Alien Myths "
  2. Feb 10, 2018
    Solid mechanic of the fights(like rock-paper-scissors) gives this game good re-playability. Its 4 versus 1 Antagonist. But you can play it in solo mode. Many stylish characters and even more weapons. Nice narrative. Awesome lore! Oh ive forgot about soundtrack, love it. So the game is like Firefly, cowboy bebop and Seven Samurai(七人の侍 Shichinin no Samurai) blended together.
  3. Apr 26, 2018
    Very nice game,innovative gameplay and damn original graphic design,obliviously u need spend money for one campaign because game are not free but hey...noob users and critics make bad review because play just one mission for free....damn kiddos
  4. Jul 5, 2018
    Unique concept in multiplayer games: a mix of Gears of War shooting, melee combat like Warframe, hero shooter like Overwatch and looter shooter like Borderlands. And a 4vs1 like Dead by Daylight. All in a game with unique visual style and really good performance. All this praise it's blurred by the problems of all online games: low but steady playerbase, unbalanced things and the lack ofUnique concept in multiplayer games: a mix of Gears of War shooting, melee combat like Warframe, hero shooter like Overwatch and looter shooter like Borderlands. And a 4vs1 like Dead by Daylight. All in a game with unique visual style and really good performance. All this praise it's blurred by the problems of all online games: low but steady playerbase, unbalanced things and the lack of new content constantly. But the game has improved a lot in this months, and maybe it's not gonna be a huge sucess, but definitely it's worht to play. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Dec 19, 2017
    RofBP offers a fresh take on 4v1 matches and interesting melee combat and stress mechanics, but due to the risky model of development and distribution the game’s content is very scant. I do encourage you to try the free portion of the game though. [12/2017, p.60]
  2. Dec 5, 2017
    Despite the most classic dictates of the genre, it manages to offer the player a very interesting and inspired narration, full of funny and well-characterized characters, and that places at the center of all the evocative millenary history of the destroyed planet.
  3. Oct 23, 2017
    Don’t bother unless you enjoy playing the same mission over and over again with no guarantee of any sort of pay off. The (very) few good things this game has going for it are completely dwarfed by the poorly implemented or flat out reprehensible systems that the entire experience hinges on.