5.6

1. Nov 12, 2019
    Horrible Launch with the rockstar launcher error for 3-4 days = Worst launch experience ever
    But.... Since I have been able to start the actual game, it has run FANTASTIC. No slowdowns, no crashes and it looks AMAZING. Way better looking than the console version.

A wonderful game under the horrible Rockstar Launcher

Rockstar Launcher = 1/10
    RDR2 the actual game = 9/10
  2. Nov 5, 2019
    I registered on MetaCritic just to warn you. Wait at least a few months. The PC version is so so very broken. It's not just that there's one single bug, there's layers of different bugs causing CTDs, awful performance, graphical features that don't do anything, and all kinds of graphics errors. You can roll the dice and hope you get lucky, but unless you're in a rush, just wait.

1/10 as

1/10 as is because it's broken. I want to reiterate that I'm not just coming in here because I got one type of crash caused by one type of thing. There's a multitude of different issues all causing their own special crashes.
  3. Nov 5, 2019
    $60 for Launcher that can't launch the game without crashing. No fixes, no help, no game. Well done Rockstar. Should of waited for the Steam release.
  4. Nov 6, 2019
    unplayable!! **** you Rockstar!!! Game sluggish and falls down to 40 fps in 1080p using OVERCLOCKED 5 GHz i9-9900K and RTX 2080? You know, when you beta-test game, you should PAY your testers, and NOT charge them with pre-orders. I will NEVER pre-order anything from you again.
  5. Nov 5, 2019
    Bad PC port way too many bugs and feels unoptimized this is a very bad game launch don't buy until they release some patches. What a mess !!
  6. Nov 6, 2019
    I created an account to post this. I've been waiting years to play this game, especially after RDR1 didn't make it to PC. Took me 3 hours to get into the game with launcher issues. Game stutters and freezes every few seconds. Can't save. Had to re-do the same mission several times already due to crashes. WTF kind of decision is it to make it so that you can't save for over an HOUR ofI created an account to post this. I've been waiting years to play this game, especially after RDR1 didn't make it to PC. Took me 3 hours to get into the game with launcher issues. Game stutters and freezes every few seconds. Can't save. Had to re-do the same mission several times already due to crashes. WTF kind of decision is it to make it so that you can't save for over an HOUR of gameplay?

Game looks beautiful. Shame it's unplayable.

My spec was top-end 12 months ago.
  7. Nov 5, 2019
    The game cannot be played, it is full of technical errors. The game freezes every now and then.
  8. Nov 5, 2019
    Optimized? For what? And if that wasnt enough graphic problems and the most annoying mouse / keyboard implementation ever. Constantly being forced to press the right mouse button to not miss hints or conversations? Thank you. I was so hyped. And no refund...
  9. Nov 20, 2019
    Very, VERY bad optimization, no sound, errors, errors, errors and stupid R* Launcher, yes this is AAA game, yes this is Rockstar.

Me: After so long I can finally play RDR2 on my pc for 10k
    Devs: Nope, we forgot about optimization, but you can always run the game as an administrator
  10. Nov 7, 2019
    An absolute joke from a AAA publisher. Optimization is non-existent. My i7 4770k OC with a GTX 1080 struggle on medium setting. When i should be playing smoothly on ultra or high. Do not buy until the problems are fixed and i am pretty sure they won't fix any of it and just grab the money and run. Completely unacceptable ! And Nvidia, please get your **** together. GTX 1080 an 1080TIAn absolute joke from a AAA publisher. Optimization is non-existent. My i7 4770k OC with a GTX 1080 struggle on medium setting. When i should be playing smoothly on ultra or high. Do not buy until the problems are fixed and i am pretty sure they won't fix any of it and just grab the money and run. Completely unacceptable ! And Nvidia, please get your **** together. GTX 1080 an 1080TI get's obliterated by RTX 2060 and AMD 5700XT. What the hell is going on. And i won't talk about newer i5 intel cpu that are stuggling to get the game running vs older i5 cpu. An absolute mess ! Stay away! Expand
  11. Nov 5, 2019
    After installing the game I tweaked some graphics settings and tried to run the included benchmark which resulted in multiple crashes after multiple attempts. Restarted my computer. Benchmark no longer crashes the game. Once in-game I continue to tweak settings to get decent 60fps-ish performance on my 1080ti based machine. The game is far more demanding than Rockstar let on. As a test, IAfter installing the game I tweaked some graphics settings and tried to run the included benchmark which resulted in multiple crashes after multiple attempts. Restarted my computer. Benchmark no longer crashes the game. Once in-game I continue to tweak settings to get decent 60fps-ish performance on my 1080ti based machine. The game is far more demanding than Rockstar let on. As a test, I switch from Vulkan to DX12. Can't detect a difference. Decide to restart my machine again just because, now RDR2 won't start at all. Tried to start the game a dozen times, each time it fails. I can't play the game. Rockstar, don't release your game if it isn't ready to be played. ZERO Expand
  12. Nov 8, 2019
    Update: The game is finally working so I updated my score, leaving the original review as it took Rockstar a bit over 3 days to fix this game so it would at least start.
    Interestingly it runs better than I expected on my machine, RX 560 everything is on medium settings and it is smooth enough for me (around 30 FPS, quite stable).
    Crashes before even starting, lots of people are

Crashes before even starting, lots of people are reporting this problem.
    Most frustrating purchase I've made in a long time.
  13. Nov 5, 2019
    Don't work. Just that! Try every fix on the net. Nothing works . Very disappointed with Rockstar Games... and after 2 days of silence, its because the problem is very ,very,very broken. Update. Finally work. I have to manually change from dx12 to vulkan in system files. The game is good. But gave me to much trouble. Thats why the 6 score
  14. Nov 5, 2019
    The game is still very raw, runs very badly on my RTX 2060, I'm playing high with 25 FPS, it's horrible.
  15. Nov 5, 2019
    Absolutely loved the game on Xbox One, absolutely hating it on PC and that's saying a lot since I am mainly a PC gamer. The controls are poorly thought out and cannot be changed the game is buggy and constantly freezes. It also seems that the game has not been tested at all. The people who decided that the game was ready for launch should sacked! What an epic failure!
  16. Nov 5, 2019
    Thank you for “amazing” optimization. With rtx 2060 it’s unplayable. I want my refund.
  17. Nov 5, 2019
    The game does not start no matter what i do.I tried everything i found on the net ,including rockstar support!SHAME ROCKSTAR!!!!
  18. Nov 5, 2019
    Невозможно комфортно поиграть на связке i5-8600, 16gb оперативы и 1060 6gb. На средне-низких настройках графики - 35-45 фпс да еще и с просадками. GTA5 шикарно сделали, на релизе отлично игралась, а вот RDR2 - просто неоптимизированный кусок сами понимаете чего. 1 балл за созданный хайп вокруг пк-версии. Буду думать о рефанде, благо 2 недели на это есть.Невозможно комфортно поиграть на связке i5-8600, 16gb оперативы и 1060 6gb. На средне-низких настройках графики - 35-45 фпс да еще и с просадками. GTA5 шикарно сделали, на релизе отлично игралась, а вот RDR2 - просто неоптимизированный кусок сами понимаете чего. 1 балл за созданный хайп вокруг пк-версии. Буду думать о рефанде, благо 2 недели на это есть.
  19. Nov 5, 2019
    This game is horribly, HORRIBLY optimized. Unplayable even on the lowest (very very ugly looking) settings on my GTX 1070. The only thing that works properly is the benchmark, which ironically says I should be running the game at 80+ fps.

Intro is broken: half the time it just drops you in some no man's land without anything happening, or being unable to move. The game starts by asking

The game starts by asking you to optimize the brightness. You do this, as is the custom, by checking how clear their logo becomes. Well, guess what. THERE IS NO LOGO. THIS IS LITERALLY THE FIRST THING THE GAME DOES. HOW CAN THIS BE BROKEN?

Avoid this cesspool of a port at all costs.
  20. Nov 5, 2019
    Why are all these triple-a pc games so scuffed on launch day? It’s like they don’t even test a game before releasing it. Please all of you gamers stop pre-ordering games (especially on pc). These devs will then have to put more effort into releasing a game with minimum lags, bugs and errors at launch.
  21. Nov 5, 2019
    Why do i have to give you my administrator privilege TWO times each time I launch the game??
    One for your Rockstar launcher and the other being social club. Do you see any other platforms requesting that when LAUNCHING games after their initial installation??
    After that, you gave me this mouse cursor at the very center of screen. Do you even test your games before launching them??

After that, you gave me this mouse cursor at the very center of screen.

Do you even test your games before launching them?? Cause i multiple times of crashes and non-optimized performance.
  22. Nov 6, 2019
    Bad optimizations, and lags.!!!!!!
    I very very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. Nov 8, 2019
    Купить за месяц до релиза эту игру, ждать а по итогу получить ошибку. Я три дня дрочился чтоб ее установить, два раза устанавливал чистую винду, только драйвера и эту ссаную игру. Но хрен я поиграл. Спасибо рокстар
  24. Nov 6, 2019
    This is very BAD port on PC, ugly launcher, very many bugs, especially this nasty cursor bug. My score to this game is 0, becouse this port is not worth it more, i assure you...
  25. Nov 6, 2019
    Игра рандомно не запускается на разных компьютерах.
    Если запускается - то рандомно крашится в любых моментах.
    Её просто не тестировали и не проверяли.
    Самый ужасный запуск игры в истории ПК
  26. Nov 6, 2019
    Intel i7-8700k
    Rtx 2070 super
    Asus z370 prime-a Последние драйвера на видеокарту и последняя прошивка Биос. Но игра не запускается
  27. Nov 8, 2019
    Критики куплены.
    Не может быть высокого балла у этого куска.
  28. Nov 5, 2019
    F*ck off rockstar, i can't even launch it and the ones that can have a lot of bugs/fps drops
  29. Nov 6, 2019
    Я купил игру и не могу зайти в неё второй день,так как меня просто не пускает лаунчер. Танцы с бубнами все перепробывал.Оценка данного продукта соответствует его качеству.Надеюсь Rockstar исправят все недочеты и я хотя бы её запущу:DЯ купил игру и не могу зайти в неё второй день,так как меня просто не пускает лаунчер. Танцы с бубнами все перепробывал.Оценка данного продукта соответствует его качеству.Надеюсь Rockstar исправят все недочеты и я хотя бы её запущу:D
  30. Nov 5, 2019
    To start - you need to turn off the antivirus;
    To adjust the texture - you need to restart the game;
    to play - you have to close your mouth and be tolerant;
    crash on the first attack on a train.. -10 10.
    version PS4 - mast have -_-
  31. Nov 5, 2019
    ROCKSTAR LAUNCHER ERROR #6000.87 unplayable , error at the start . Crashes before even starting, lots of people are reporting this problem.
  32. Nov 5, 2019
    Launcher error, game not starting. Good job Rockstar. As my mom always said, no preorders. :(
  33. Nov 6, 2019
    Это не игра, а неоптимизированный программный код.

Вы туда майнеров напихали, что-ли, а, Рокстар? Почему моя видеокарта так сильно греется на самых минимальных настройках? Позор вам, думал вы извлекли уроки из ГТА4 (которая, к слову, в 2019 году умудряется фризить на современном железе, но там хотя бы физика и детали по мелочи норм, и в самой игре аутировать интересно, а что здесь -
    Это не игра, а неоптимизированный программный код.

Позор вам, думал вы извлекли уроки из ГТА4 (которая, к слову, в 2019 году умудряется фризить на современном железе, но там хотя бы физика и детали по мелочи норм, и в самой игре аутировать интересно, а что здесь - спрайтовые деревья, спрятанные за блюр?) и предзаказал игру.

Разочарован таким поведением, да и сама индустрия, похоже, что идет к выкачиванию денег у пользователей (принудительное обновление старых версий, из-за чего начинаются тормоза на "недавнем" железе - гта5 тому пример, микротранзакции, тяпляпный сюжет, однообразные миссии).
  34. Nov 5, 2019
    Rockstar Launcher keeps crashing, game is very badly optimized, the Denuvo DRM is probably causing a lot of problems like it did in other games. Honestly this is just pathetic and sad, why screw over your paying customers??? This should have released on Steam for a stable launch, without your garbage Rockstar Launcher and without intrusive DRM Denuvo causing problems.
  35. Nov 6, 2019
    Terrible optimization ! This game has a good story and everything but it has terrible optimization!
  36. Nov 6, 2019
    Red Dead Redemption 2 crashes on launch with the error "Red Dead Redemption 2 Exited Unexpectedly"

All system updated and problem continue. Bravo RS pls give me money back.
  37. Nov 5, 2019
    Amazing Game, Amazing Story, Amazing Character. This game always be a Masterpiece
  38. Nov 7, 2020
    Yeah it had bad launch but come on. This deserves way higher user score. This game is absolute masterpiece. Thankfully steam has better user score. By any means this better than console versions, even if just for 60fps.
  39. Mar 24, 2020
    When I was a kid, this is what I imagined games in the future would look like. What's truly wonderful about RDR2 is that is is alive. It is dynamic from its story, to the game-play, to the world.
  40. Nov 3, 2020
    To me personally, RDR2 might be best game ever made. I'm dead serious. Story is better than modern movies. Graphics are one of the best i have seen in any game ever. World is huge.
    Can't wait to see what they do with GTA VI, i bet it will be revolutionary.
  41. Nov 3, 2020
    Graphics - 11/10 , Story 10/10 , Open World or Level Design 9/10, Performance on PC 7/10 (after patches)
  42. Aug 22, 2020
    Red dead redemption 2 is one of the best games I have ever played. This game made me feel as if I am indeed in wild west. This is the most detailed and colorful game I have ever played. Rockstar made such a good job in almost every aspect of the game: the graphics (even though I couldn’t play it at ultra settings (not even high)), the plot, the gameplay, the CHARACTERS!!! It was awesome.Red dead redemption 2 is one of the best games I have ever played. This game made me feel as if I am indeed in wild west. This is the most detailed and colorful game I have ever played. Rockstar made such a good job in almost every aspect of the game: the graphics (even though I couldn’t play it at ultra settings (not even high)), the plot, the gameplay, the CHARACTERS!!! It was awesome. And I have not even started talking about soundtrack. The only flow of this game might be just way too high system requirements. I played with an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 video card and still got on average 30-40 fps with medium graphics. I still loved playing it though. Highly recommend it. Enjoy. Expand
  43. Nov 7, 2020
    Absolute masterpiece in every way possible. Amazing game. Story, graphics, open world, characters, basically everything is 10/10 in this.
  44. Nov 2, 2020
    i thought that a perfect game is not a thing... then i bought red dead redemption 2
  45. Apr 14, 2020
    This is, plain and simply, one of the greatest games in the history of gaming. An absolute masterpiece.
  46. Nov 1, 2020
    If you have a soul u should play this game, this is not a game indeed this is a piece of masterpiece
  47. Oct 28, 2020
    Truly a masterpiece, Rockstar did it again and they gave us a masterpiece...
  48. Nov 23, 2020
    This game feels almost underrated. It's rare to get game that has story as amazing as this one. Highly recommended!
  49. Jul 27, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Лучшая игра просто, такой качественной проработки я ещё не встречал, лучшая замена Ведьмаку 3. К Персонажу Артуру очень привязываешься и когда наступает с ним финал чуть ли не плачешь и рад что сам персонаж вырос по ходу всей игры и исправился в самом конце Expand
  50. Sep 24, 2020
    Red Dead Redemption 2 is a must play if you care about singleplayer gaming at all. I played it first at PS4 then now a few years later on PC. I usually enjoy playing on PC much more, but with this game it was pretty even actually.

A beautiful open world, fantastic array of characters, lovely textures, sounds and about as realistic a game can get today. The story is also pretty good, but towards the end everything becomes so negative, unlike any other game I've played, it just leaves a bad taste which is sad. It's interesting because I've always wondered why not have negative/bad endings in movies, but I realize now that it's just better if it's positive. I also need to comment on Arthur, perhaps the worst choice in gaming I can think of. Irritating, negative and sick old man with no sense of humor, I cannot understand how that choice came about as it would be good idea to actually like the main character as you play him for hours upon hours. He is simply depressing to be.

Nonetheless it's no lower than 8/10 for an amazing experience as a cowboy outlaw.
    Btw, there was absolutely no bugs when I played it now, so it's pretty sad that over 1000 negative ratings here are simply because of the bugs in the start, which now have ceased to exist, making the average score pointless..
  51. Nov 1, 2020
    haven't played dat good game in a while definetly worth
    PC port is a lot better now
  52. Nov 20, 2020
    Even tho it had absolutely awful launch on PC, they thankfully fixed it in 3 months or so. Overall this game is absolute masterpiece, with one of the best stories in history of gaming. PS: I don't even care if you disagree with that and that your "insert some random anime game" has better story. No it doesn't.
  53. Sep 22, 2020
    The launcher and the online are ass at the moment, but the story mode is very awesome and epic not gonna lie, if you want a serious and realistic wild west game then red dead redemption 2 is definitely the game you're looking for
  54. Sep 26, 2020
    Десятка с натяжкой, оптимизация подвела. Мой отзыв будет скорее не совсем объективен, т.к. купил в егс со скидкой и купоном за 1000 рублей. Игра поражает атмосферой, звуками, проработкой и прочим. Я доволен ,что купил её. Сюжет судить пока не могу, прошёл на 15%. Видюха geforce 1050 ti 4gb, процессор intel core I5 4600Десятка с натяжкой, оптимизация подвела. Мой отзыв будет скорее не совсем объективен, т.к. купил в егс со скидкой и купоном за 1000 рублей. Игра поражает атмосферой, звуками, проработкой и прочим. Я доволен ,что купил её. Сюжет судить пока не могу, прошёл на 15%. Видюха geforce 1050 ti 4gb, процессор intel core I5 4600
  55. Oct 26, 2020
    Best game ever... Qooqowowowowoskskjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjsjjssjjs
  56. Sep 16, 2020
    I bought this game in 2020-09 and have not experienced any problems while playing it. Game play was awesome. i lot of unexpected thing happened on my trips. The story was on another level, it was perfect, i got really attached to Arthur and his trip to redemption
  57. Nov 20, 2020
    I have never before been so engaged in video games story, my god, Rockstar really can write. Graphics / Open world are also 10/10.
  58. Nov 17, 2020
    Judging it as a game and not as a port (which in the beginning was horrendous) , this is one of last gen's best gaming experiences
  59. Aug 18, 2020
    Игра очень хороша! Интересный сюжет, большой и интересный открытый мир, харизматичные персонажи. Я играл на xbox one, а оценка на пк низкая потому что у пекарей как всегда все работает через жопу, ну или их ведра не тянут.
  60. Sep 21, 2020
    As of 9/21/2020 there are very few bugs in the port, and the game itself is a masterpiece.
  61. Sep 10, 2020
    i was boycotting because rockstar wasn't caring about pc audience and the game launched pc for too late but when i tried it was a really fun game
  62. Sep 26, 2020
    I cried when I finished the game. All the problems are now fixed, playing on Ultra / High settings with no problems on my machine! Greatest game I have played in my 14 years of gaming experience. Thank you!
  63. Nov 15, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Мне понравилась игра от и до. Даже езда на лошади с пункта А в пункт Б может быть весьма интересна своими красивыми видами с почти ультра настройками и ещё быть разбавленной некоторыми событиями, происходящими вокруг: то кому-то помощь нужна, то кого-то конь копытами убьет :D, то где-то на тебя баран или какой-нибудь олень)) нападет. И это интересно. И вот эти фишки не для всех. Некоторым подавай быстрые перемещения, но здесь игра про реализм и я по истине поражался, когда мой конь погадил под себя, а мои члены банды спокойненько попёрдывают :D. А когда я кинул в дом коктейлем Молотова и он сгорел - это было нечто). В игре много фишек и интересностей и даже для особых задротов добавили разных животных, оружие, травы, охоту и т.д., чтобы было чем занять игрока, а для тех кому просто понравилась игра, то им не обязательно прямо все до 100% закрывать. В общем и целом эта игра потрясающая (после Ведьмака 3, конечно) и в моем рейтинге самых лучших игр всех времен стоит на 2 строчке. Expand
  64. Nov 16, 2020
    Visually and technically this is a 10/10. The score and story is also top notch. It also has some of the best voice acting in ANY game - Roger Clark as Arthur Morgan puts in an honest, nuanced and award winning performance. On these things and others the games is so so good.

So why only 8/10? (I considered a 7 for what it's worth) The controls are very clunky and old fashioned, the

So why only 8/10? (I considered a 7 for what it's worth)
    The controls are very clunky and old fashioned, the gameplay loop is also very antiquated and repetitious, the same things over and over again dressed up slightly differently to appear different, but they aren't. This might have gotten a pass but the game is too long and dragged out in my opinion. At least one chapter could have been culled or, less missions in each chapter. I've replayed red dead one and still think about it, I don't think I'll ever replay this.

Lastly Rockstar for all their huge budgets and pushing graphics and some systems forward really need to address their tired gameplay gameplay and antiquated controls, realism isn't always better at the detriment of fun. But they won't, they make too much money as is, why rock the boat.

It's still a good game but not a great one.
  65. Nov 19, 2020
    What an absolutely beautiful masterpiece this game is. Hopefully they make third game one day, but GTA VI must come first!
  66. Nov 1, 2020
    Pros: wonderful story, great voice acting, interesting characters, very nice graphics, stunning weather effects, "dead eye" is fun.
    Cons:
    Looting mechanics are tedious and inconvenient; super bad optimization: struggles to get past 30fps at 4k high settings, and 45 fps at 1440p. My set up is Nvidia 1080Ti, i7 8700k 6Core, 32GB RAM 2666mhz, Samsung EVO SSD, Win10Pro.
  67. Mar 25, 2020
    The single player story is good but online is total garbage. Just like GTA V Online, try to do anything without getting greifed by another player with an aim bot or mod is not possible. Apparently the parley system is easily bypassed.

Skip the irritation of multiplayer grief by PK for no reason other than to run you off the server.

Single Player Story line: Excellent
    Multiplayer : Garbage
  68. Jul 25, 2020
    The game ran for me from day one, lower than hoped for FPS but looks great on G-Sync.

Simply put this game is a masterpiece.
  69. Sep 28, 2020
    The Story is so great, but what strikes me the most is the level of detail in the world. Dont have words for this. Trainbridge: Bolts are set uneven, wood looks f..natural. Sometimes I just go into 1st person and look at a house or a coach... I am into this for 200+ hours now. And I cannot stand western Movies and stuff, but this...
    And as hard as it is, I HAVE to take a point for the
    And as hard as it is, I HAVE to take a point for the technical Issues I had. But this game needs a price for a historical level of detail. Great!
  70. Sep 30, 2020
    this is the best triple A game on all platforms all the time . yeah on pc there were very problems but . this is a really number one game all the time
  71. Nov 20, 2020
    El juego realmente largo uno de los mas largos que he jugado , rockstar hiso un trabajo estupendo recrearon del viejo oeste pero siento es que otro gta pero con caballos y sin armas automáticas , las misiones son repetitivas y si as jugado algún otro gta te darás cuenta que las misiones son muy similares , no se porque la genta habla de la excelente historia para mi estuvo ok pero noEl juego realmente largo uno de los mas largos que he jugado , rockstar hiso un trabajo estupendo recrearon del viejo oeste pero siento es que otro gta pero con caballos y sin armas automáticas , las misiones son repetitivas y si as jugado algún otro gta te darás cuenta que las misiones son muy similares , no se porque la genta habla de la excelente historia para mi estuvo ok pero no estuvo mala , me veía venir unas cosas el final también es bueno , en lo que el juego brilla es en el gameplay que es divertidísimo y me gusta la forma en que decidieron añadirle pequeños detalles como personalizar el armas y darle mantenimiento , en la parte mala del juego es que me encontré con varios bugs además el jugo no esta perfectamente optimizado además el viajar largas distancias con el caballo puede ser agobiante. En conclusión es un excelente juego pero no hay mucho que hacer luego de terminar la historia. Expand
  72. Aug 3, 2020
    Just a best game! The only game that could dissolve me. I really thought that I had matured, because all the latest games did not appeal to me at all, but RDR2 is just something!
  73. Nov 8, 2020
    Dear Metacritic readers, this game is a MASTERPIECE!!! I spent 114 hours and I enjoyed every minute of it! Amazing story-telling, wonderful open world, extreme quality graphics and epic action!!! All in all, it's a must-buy, a must-play game! 114hrs on record.
  74. Aug 15, 2020
    You must play this game.
    There are very few games that have drawn me in. And this is one of them.
  75. Oct 3, 2020
    Really good graphics,good story,good gameplay..............................
  76. Oct 31, 2020
    Apart from the awful control its just an astonishing game with visuals that are just jaw dropping. A great story, great characters and a boat load of very good content, one of the best game worlds ever created!
  77. May 30, 2020
    Оптимизация-именно это слово забыли Rockstar во время разработки игры, смотря на то как была оптимизирована GTA 5 больно играть в игру, ах да, в неё нельзя играть без вылетов, багов, фризов и 30 фпс
  78. Jun 19, 2020
    Open world met a new definition with this game. The map expands far and wide and is only benefitted by the relatively barren world. The founder of British sports car maker Lotus is famous for saying his primary goal is to “add lightness.” RDR2 benefits by adding solitude. The world creates an immersive experience that feels true to the time period.

Repetitive repetitive repetitive story.

Repetitive repetitive repetitive story. Repetitive mission design. Repetitive tasks.

In summary: Shrugs, it’s okay I guess
  79. Jun 21, 2020
    The expectations of this game were very high for me because of the reviews I read before.
    But all in all I am disappointed.
    In my eyes, the controls are very similar to the console and are very annoying. The entire game flow suffers from it. The story and the characters are successful.
    The cutscenes are also annoying.
  80. Nov 14, 2020
    Awesome story, good visuals, 120 hours played without any technical issues.
  81. Aug 4, 2020
    Lo compré hace varios meses atrás, al inicio era casi imposible de jugar por todos los bugs que tenía...pero en estas últimas semanas decidí darle otra oportunidad...y genial, corrigieron con parches todo lo que estaba mal y ahora es muy disfrutable.
    Ahora que puedo escribir acerca de este juego... pues tiene de todo, es realmente inmersivo, al principio me costo un poco acostumbrarme a las mecánicas pero luego ya todo fluyó con naturalidad. El nivel de detalle es abrumador, la cantidad de flora y especialmente fauna me dejó boquiabierto. Sin duda una obra maestra en su género.
  82. Aug 24, 2020
    melhor jogo já feito gráfico bonito e historia marcante recomendo muito bom!
  83. Jul 26, 2020
    i can see that the whole reviews are about the technical issues but this game is masterpiece and you cant avoid it just give it a chance and play it i run it at GTX1050 on 1080p Ultra texture(30FPS)
  84. Aug 12, 2020
    one of the best gaming experience i ever had! sound&graphics !its an amazing experience! i play the story i haven't try online yet. its like movie game! i heard many comments negative pls dont listen to those! i don't have any issue technical and i run it in middle class laptop GTX960m card and i7 processor..not a single error or issue. those are sceptical to buy mind that bad reviews areone of the best gaming experience i ever had! sound&graphics !its an amazing experience! i play the story i haven't try online yet. its like movie game! i heard many comments negative pls dont listen to those! i don't have any issue technical and i run it in middle class laptop GTX960m card and i7 processor..not a single error or issue. those are sceptical to buy mind that bad reviews are most about technical issues not about the gameplay. i bought it and run it at 8 august and game is more than perfect! you can buy it half prices in some sites Expand
  85. Aug 13, 2020
    This is hands down the best game ever made, this game continues to amaze you constantly in the 160 hours required for 100% completion, and even after all those hours there's still tons of stuff left to explore and find out.
  86. Aug 14, 2020
    La storia é a dir poco un capolavoro. Non dovrei dare un 10 a questo gioco per l'online che é vergognoso. Ma non riesco a dare meno di 10 per la storia e il single player, storia degna dei migliori capolavori cinematografici. Attori incredibili, atmosfere pazzesche e ambientazioni meravigliose e fedeli al vecchi west (e non solo). Il gioco porta diverse innovazioni anche in termini diLa storia é a dir poco un capolavoro. Non dovrei dare un 10 a questo gioco per l'online che é vergognoso. Ma non riesco a dare meno di 10 per la storia e il single player, storia degna dei migliori capolavori cinematografici. Attori incredibili, atmosfere pazzesche e ambientazioni meravigliose e fedeli al vecchi west (e non solo). Il gioco porta diverse innovazioni anche in termini di gameplay e tocca un realismo raggiunto in pochi titoli di questo genere. Gioco mozzafiato. Expand
  87. Aug 17, 2020
    Um ótimo jogo que as vezes exagera no realismo (não que seja ruim, mas deixa o game demorado) o jogo começa em um ritmo meio lento até um certo ponto, mas te surpreende trazendo uma ótima história e ótimos personagens, recomendo o jogo a todos, e se vice incioi o jogo é desistiu antes do capítulo 4, volte a jogar e vai se surpreender
  88. Sep 30, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I play this game over so many hours and i really enjoy this game and this is what i like about this game
    - The game story is so good that i never skipped any cutscene, and character development is really good
    - Really like the protagonist Arthur Morgan (for me, he is the best video game protagonist for now) as he develop from rude and jerk to somewhat nice but still a jerk at times
    - The realism in this game is so awesome. I know some people hates the slow pacing in this game such as grabbing something has animation for it but i really enjoy those thing, giving me some sense of immersion
    - The world is so beautiful and well crafted i enjoy it by exploring the entire world and something unexpected may happen sometimes that keeps the game more engaging to play
    But of course, i giving this game 9 for a reason
    - The opimization for pc is sooo baaaad, before the patch running this game in vulkan always crashing my game
    - The epilogue area is somewhat more empty and got nothing to do than the rest of the world
    - The shooting mechanic is somewhat borrowed straight form GTA V, fells clunky at times.
    Never play the online part so i think this is my review.
  89. Oct 5, 2020
    This game is simply amazing in all aspects, from a picture perfect open world, to its gun play and of course its incredible story which will keep you playing the game for hours. The open world is full of life and places you can explore and interact and the story really is perfect. But you definitely need a good pc to run the game.
  90. Nov 8, 2020
    5.5 ?? How about 10/10 ?? This is amazing game, doesn't deserve nearly as low score as this. WTF.
  91. Nov 11, 2020
    This game is absolute masterpiece. Graphics, characters, open world, it's just so rich. Amazing work from Rockstar.
  92. Nov 11, 2020
    Absolutely amazing game. This user score is absolute bs. Over 1500 negative reviews? This version is better than PS4 version in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.
  93. Nov 14, 2020
    This is more than a game, it is an experience. Yet the PC port leaves a lot to be desired as far as the controls are concerned. Everybody should play the single campaign (at least) once, this is not a game you want to miss.
  94. Nov 15, 2020
    Capolavoro, il miglior gioco mai creato
    storia fenomenale, gameplay eccelso, cura dei dettagli e grafica su un altro pianeta
    qualsiasi gioco paragonato a rdr2 è un indie
    insuperabile
  95. Nov 21, 2020
    Hello. I played enough, in this perfect, PERFECT game near 350 hours, only in story mode.
    and I can say with confidence that it is wonderful, optimization, ye the optimization is not at a high level, on my 1050ti, in high-medium settings near 40fps, and game, even on this setting look's very great. i really love this game, hunting, shooting, all, is perfect. Story, yep, story i think... Not bad, but I've seen better and rockstar can do better too.
  96. Nov 22, 2020
    Graphics - 9.5 of 10, Music - 9.3 of 10, Story - 9.8 of 10, variety of enemies - 8.3 of 10, fun factor - 9.7 of 10.
  97. Nov 22, 2020
    Had rough launch, but in the end it's best game of 2018 / 2019 for PC version. Would recommend!
  98. Nov 18, 2019
    9900K + Titan RTX = awesome experience at high-to-ultra settings for 1080p. In ideal scenarios, my rig can even push 1440p in RDR2. I recommend the people complaining get better jobs so they can afford to upgrade their mid-tier PCs with high-end components. Wouldn't hurt for Rockstar to include some "Ultra LOW" settings for these people so they stop crying.

Beautiful game: 10/10

Beautiful game: 10/10 graphics, 8/10 gameplay, 9/10 story. I'd give it a solid 9/10 overall, but I need to deduct a point for the bugs, unfortunately.
  99. Oct 31, 2020
    Almost everything is right about this game, including the story, that is almost too long.

One major problem is that the game wastes your time. You can't walk in camp/houses, you can only cook one piece of meat at a time, you can't skip the skinning/pickup animation. All this adds up to literally hours you waste on these things. I get it, they're trying to make it realistic and immersive, but at some point it's too much.

Haven't played a lot of Online, because the interesting jobs are hidden behind payment/grinding.
  100. Dec 20, 2019
    I'm gonna put a 0, because it's clearly an overrated game score. It's boring, pretty visual but long and boring story. Maybe you were paid or to hyped to make a clear score, but this is not what RDR2 should have. Maybe a 50 or between 50-55 not this.

Universal acclaim - based on 44 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Feb 28, 2020
    An absorbing tale that will test your machine and tear ducts. A game that did not suffer from being brought to PC. RDR2 is worth overcoming all the shortcomings, since it is one of the best games of the decade. [Issue#300]
  2. Dec 30, 2019
    Victory of gaming as an art and the pinnacle of creativity in the gaming industry. A true, impeccably-polished masterpiece that will set standards for a decade to come.
  3. Dec 17, 2019
    My biggest warning to anyone considering purchasing RDR2 on PC is that you need to have patience when you set it up. Take the time to go through each graphics option, compare your performance on Vulkan vs. DirectX 12, and tailor the game to your specs. Once you have the game tuned, there’s no better way to experience it than on PC.