3.7

1. Nov 7, 2019
    An absolute joke from a AAA publisher. Optimization is non-existent. My i7 4770k OC with a GTX 1080 struggle on medium setting. When i should be playing smoothly on ultra or high. Do not buy until the problems are fixed and i am pretty sure they won't fix any of it and just grab the money and run. Completely unacceptable ! And Nvidia, please get your **** together. GTX 1080 an 1080TIAn absolute joke from a AAA publisher. Optimization is non-existent. My i7 4770k OC with a GTX 1080 struggle on medium setting. When i should be playing smoothly on ultra or high. Do not buy until the problems are fixed and i am pretty sure they won't fix any of it and just grab the money and run. Completely unacceptable ! And Nvidia, please get your **** together. GTX 1080 an 1080TI get's obliterated by RTX 2060 and AMD 5700XT. What the hell is going on. And i won't talk about newer i5 intel cpu that are stuggling to get the game running vs older i5 cpu. An absolute mess ! Stay away! Expand
  2. Nov 6, 2019
    Intel i7-8700k
    Rtx 2070 super
    Asus z370 prime-a Последние драйвера на видеокарту и последняя прошивка Биос. Но игра не запускается
  3. Nov 6, 2019
    unplayable!! **** you Rockstar!!! Game sluggish and falls down to 40 fps in 1080p using OVERCLOCKED 5 GHz i9-9900K and RTX 2080? You know, when you beta-test game, you should PAY your testers, and NOT charge them with pre-orders. I will NEVER pre-order anything from you again.
  4. Nov 5, 2019
    I registered on MetaCritic just to warn you. Wait at least a few months. The PC version is so so very broken. It's not just that there's one single bug, there's layers of different bugs causing CTDs, awful performance, graphical features that don't do anything, and all kinds of graphics errors. You can roll the dice and hope you get lucky, but unless you're in a rush, just wait.

1/10 as

1/10 as is because it's broken. I want to reiterate that I'm not just coming in here because I got one type of crash caused by one type of thing. There's a multitude of different issues all causing their own special crashes.
  5. Nov 6, 2019
    This is very BAD port on PC, ugly launcher, very many bugs, especially this nasty cursor bug. My score to this game is 0, becouse this port is not worth it more, i assure you...
  6. Nov 5, 2019
    $60 for Launcher that can't launch the game without crashing. No fixes, no help, no game. Well done Rockstar. Should of waited for the Steam release.
  7. Nov 6, 2019
    Bad optimizations, and lags.!!!!!!
    I very very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Nov 6, 2019
    Игра рандомно не запускается на разных компьютерах.
    Если запускается - то рандомно крашится в любых моментах.
    Её просто не тестировали и не проверяли.
    Самый ужасный запуск игры в истории ПК
  9. Nov 6, 2019
    I created an account to post this. I've been waiting years to play this game, especially after RDR1 didn't make it to PC. Took me 3 hours to get into the game with launcher issues. Game stutters and freezes every few seconds. Can't save. Had to re-do the same mission several times already due to crashes. WTF kind of decision is it to make it so that you can't save for over an HOUR ofI created an account to post this. I've been waiting years to play this game, especially after RDR1 didn't make it to PC. Took me 3 hours to get into the game with launcher issues. Game stutters and freezes every few seconds. Can't save. Had to re-do the same mission several times already due to crashes. WTF kind of decision is it to make it so that you can't save for over an HOUR of gameplay?

Game looks beautiful. Shame it's unplayable.

My spec was top-end 12 months ago.
  10. Nov 5, 2019
    The game cannot be played, it is full of technical errors. The game freezes every now and then.
  11. Nov 5, 2019
    Optimized? For what? And if that wasnt enough graphic problems and the most annoying mouse / keyboard implementation ever. Constantly being forced to press the right mouse button to not miss hints or conversations? Thank you. I was so hyped. And no refund...
  12. Nov 5, 2019
    Bad PC port way too many bugs and feels unoptimized this is a very bad game launch don't buy until they release some patches. What a mess !!
  13. Nov 5, 2019
    This game is horribly, HORRIBLY optimized. Unplayable even on the lowest (very very ugly looking) settings on my GTX 1070. The only thing that works properly is the benchmark, which ironically says I should be running the game at 80+ fps.

Intro is broken: half the time it just drops you in some no man's land without anything happening, or being unable to move. The game starts by asking

The game starts by asking you to optimize the brightness. You do this, as is the custom, by checking how clear their logo becomes. Well, guess what. THERE IS NO LOGO. THIS IS LITERALLY THE FIRST THING THE GAME DOES. HOW CAN THIS BE BROKEN?

Avoid this cesspool of a port at all costs.
  14. Nov 9, 2019
    Very, VERY bad optimization, no sound, errors, errors, errors and stupid R* Launcher, yes this is AAA game, yes this is Rockstar.

Me: After so long I can finally play RDR2 on my pc for 10k
    Devs: Nope, we forgot about optimization, but you can always run the game as an administrator
  15. Nov 5, 2019
    The game is still very raw, runs very badly on my RTX 2060, I'm playing high with 25 FPS, it's horrible.
  16. Nov 5, 2019
    After installing the game I tweaked some graphics settings and tried to run the included benchmark which resulted in multiple crashes after multiple attempts. Restarted my computer. Benchmark no longer crashes the game. Once in-game I continue to tweak settings to get decent 60fps-ish performance on my 1080ti based machine. The game is far more demanding than Rockstar let on. As a test, IAfter installing the game I tweaked some graphics settings and tried to run the included benchmark which resulted in multiple crashes after multiple attempts. Restarted my computer. Benchmark no longer crashes the game. Once in-game I continue to tweak settings to get decent 60fps-ish performance on my 1080ti based machine. The game is far more demanding than Rockstar let on. As a test, I switch from Vulkan to DX12. Can't detect a difference. Decide to restart my machine again just because, now RDR2 won't start at all. Tried to start the game a dozen times, each time it fails. I can't play the game. Rockstar, don't release your game if it isn't ready to be played. ZERO Expand
  17. Nov 5, 2019
    Thank you for “amazing” optimization. With rtx 2060 it’s unplayable. I want my refund.
  18. Nov 5, 2019
    Невозможно комфортно поиграть на связке i5-8600, 16gb оперативы и 1060 6gb. На средне-низких настройках графики - 35-45 фпс да еще и с просадками. GTA5 шикарно сделали, на релизе отлично игралась, а вот RDR2 - просто неоптимизированный кусок сами понимаете чего. 1 балл за созданный хайп вокруг пк-версии. Буду думать о рефанде, благо 2 недели на это есть.Невозможно комфортно поиграть на связке i5-8600, 16gb оперативы и 1060 6gb. На средне-низких настройках графики - 35-45 фпс да еще и с просадками. GTA5 шикарно сделали, на релизе отлично игралась, а вот RDR2 - просто неоптимизированный кусок сами понимаете чего. 1 балл за созданный хайп вокруг пк-версии. Буду думать о рефанде, благо 2 недели на это есть.
  19. Nov 5, 2019
    Why are all these triple-a pc games so scuffed on launch day? It’s like they don’t even test a game before releasing it. Please all of you gamers stop pre-ordering games (especially on pc). These devs will then have to put more effort into releasing a game with minimum lags, bugs and errors at launch.
  20. Nov 5, 2019
    Absolutely loved the game on Xbox One, absolutely hating it on PC and that's saying a lot since I am mainly a PC gamer. The controls are poorly thought out and cannot be changed the game is buggy and constantly freezes. It also seems that the game has not been tested at all. The people who decided that the game was ready for launch should sacked! What an epic failure!
  21. Nov 5, 2019
    The game does not start no matter what i do.I tried everything i found on the net ,including rockstar support!SHAME ROCKSTAR!!!!
  22. Nov 5, 2019
    Don't work. Just that! Try every fix on the net. Nothing works . Very disappointed with Rockstar Games... and after 2 days of silence, its because the problem is very ,very,very broken. Update. Finally work. I have to manually change from dx12 to vulkan in system files. The game is good. But gave me to much trouble. Thats why the 6 score
  23. Nov 12, 2019
    Horrible Launch with the rockstar launcher error for 3-4 days = Worst launch experience ever
    But.... Since I have been able to start the actual game, it has run FANTASTIC. No slowdowns, no crashes and it looks AMAZING. Way better looking than the console version.

A wonderful game under the horrible Rockstar Launcher

Rockstar Launcher = 1/10
    RDR2 the actual game = 9/10
  24. Nov 8, 2019
    Update: The game is finally working so I updated my score, leaving the original review as it took Rockstar a bit over 3 days to fix this game so it would at least start.
    Interestingly it runs better than I expected on my machine, RX 560 everything is on medium settings and it is smooth enough for me (around 30 FPS, quite stable).
    Crashes before even starting, lots of people are

Crashes before even starting, lots of people are reporting this problem.
    Most frustrating purchase I've made in a long time.
  25. Nov 7, 2019
    UPD: After last patch game work fine for me
    What saying about that game? Good "old" RDR2....
    Hope PC version will receive more good optimization
  26. Nov 5, 2019
    Amazing Game, Amazing Story, Amazing Character. This game always be a Masterpiece
  27. Nov 12, 2019
    I have had this game now since it came out almost a week ago. Not managed to get it to run for more than 10-15minutes. It crashes all the time. Be warned!
  28. Nov 12, 2019
    Это просто полный П№ЗДЕЦ, худшего старта я в жизни своей не видел. Мало того что изначальные настройки графики полный бред (сглаживание на полную, качество текстур на минимум, разрешение экрана тоже), дак у меня еще и не отображается весь объем видеопамяти в настройках, из-за чего я не могу поставить желаемые настройки графики. А еще этот бесящий курсор мыши который никак не пропадает!Это просто полный П№ЗДЕЦ, худшего старта я в жизни своей не видел. Мало того что изначальные настройки графики полный бред (сглаживание на полную, качество текстур на минимум, разрешение экрана тоже), дак у меня еще и не отображается весь объем видеопамяти в настройках, из-за чего я не могу поставить желаемые настройки графики. А еще этот бесящий курсор мыши который никак не пропадает! Использовать directx 12 я тоже не могу, так как с ним игра вообще не запускается и выдает "непредвиденную ошибку", а если я использую vulkan, то каждую минуту случаются просадки до 0 ФПС и это после всех патчей 12 ноября! Рокстар вы криворукие идиоты! Expand
  29. Nov 13, 2019
    The game is broken. I'm giving it a 1 because if it worked, it's an amazing game. I've had about 6 or so crashes in the time I've tried to get this game going. Thought I was out of the woods until I came upon the first MINOR city, Valentine. At this point the game started to chug/stutter and became unplayable. The game also continuously resets my preferred frame rate.

For reference, I

For reference, I have an i9 9900k, 32 gigs of DDR4 ram, GTX 1080ti FTW3, on a Z390 Auros Ultra. It should not be this difficult for me to run this game at 1440p. I have messed around with every setting. I have run the game at the recommended optimized settings. Cannot get it to run stable. Super bummed.
  30. Nov 11, 2019
    Paid $100 for a broken game. First I fought with Epic Games for a refund which they refused. Since I had fought through more than two hours of the game crashing they feel I have gotten my $100 worth. Will never buy another game from them again.

Layers of CTD causing bugs. I fix one issue then find another. Rockstar support doesnt know whats wrong with the game and now im stuck in a 72 hour reply loop through email as they offer suggestions that I have already done.

Waste of money Rockstar now looks worse than EA and how is that even possible?
  31. Nov 12, 2019
    Совершенно нет оптимизации! Лаганая графика и господи когда уже сделают на пк нормально?
  32. Nov 12, 2019
    Я подозревал, что игра будет так себе оптимизирована и был готов, но полный пофигизм со стороны ТП RockStar вызывает вопросы. Вместо того, чтобы прояснить текущую ситуацию и извиниться, они покупают статьи у Digital Foundry, которые говорят о том, что игра некстген, использует последние технологии и оптимизирована прекрасно, просто Ваше железо ее не тащит, WHAT?!Я подозревал, что игра будет так себе оптимизирована и был готов, но полный пофигизм со стороны ТП RockStar вызывает вопросы. Вместо того, чтобы прояснить текущую ситуацию и извиниться, они покупают статьи у Digital Foundry, которые говорят о том, что игра некстген, использует последние технологии и оптимизирована прекрасно, просто Ваше железо ее не тащит, WHAT?!
  33. Nov 12, 2019
    Lazy port, have not spent time polishing the pc experience, just wanted a quick cashgrab. That's what it feels like for me atleast.
  34. Nov 13, 2019
    "However, once these problems are resolved, it will undoubtedly become one of the best games in years."

Game you paid for, doesn't really work ( but I don't want to be blacklisted by a publisher)

Final rating:

Professional video game "journalist".
  35. Nov 13, 2019
    Absolutely unplayble on i5 4-core cpu. Constant Freezes, stutter effects. Dont waste your money in rockstar magazine - you don't get a refund.
  36. Nov 12, 2019
    Red Dead Redemption 2 crashes on launch with the error "Red Dead Redemption 2 Exited Unexpectedly"

All system updated and problem continue.
  37. Nov 12, 2019
    I find it ridiculous that rockstar released the pc game without the minimum gameplay required. The game is terrible, really horrible. playing for 43 hours, I realized this:

1- Anything makes the horse fall. 2- Anything causes someone to report you and have to lose money paying for the reward. 3- Every mission has bugs and glitches. 4- Conflict with gangs you always die because the

1- Anything makes the horse fall.
    3- Every mission has bugs and glitches.
    4- Conflict with gangs you always die because the life system is horrible.
    5- You spend more time getting around the map than actually playing.
    6. The legendary animal hunting system has tracking flaws and if you hunt the animal and die for anything, you simply lose the animal.
    7- It is impossible to commit crimes without having to deal with witnesses (idiot).

Anyway, the game has a beautiful setting and a cool story, but if it were just for that I would rather see a movie, NOT A GAME.

The cool thing is that as I played for more than two hours, I can't get refunded. Congratulations RockStar for fooling me into making me buy a game that isn't fit to play.
  38. Nov 12, 2019
    Rockstar, what the f*ck * am I, I paid $ 39 so that on my 970gtx I had 40fps lagging on HD resolution. Why can’t I optimize Rocktsar for pc and ps4.I hate you for treating your customers so badly.
  39. Nov 12, 2019
    I'm giving a 0 on this platform because I can't finish a single mission without a crash and they won't refund me. I spent 60 dollars on a game less playable than QWOP.
  40. Nov 12, 2019
    Don't buy this game! It is unplayable for many people. I updated drivers, etc., followed all the tips, and it still crashed repeatedly. Finally, it stopped launching completely. I tried verifying multiple times in the Epic launcher. Game is not ready to play.
  41. Nov 13, 2019
    The PC port of this game is a joke, we are now over a week since the launch, and literally no issues have been fixed. Rockstar have released patches to fix the game for some people, but somehow managed to screw it up for others in the process leaving just as many players with an unplayable game. it constantly crashes and got alot of performance issues. By whatever reason, Nvidia pascalThe PC port of this game is a joke, we are now over a week since the launch, and literally no issues have been fixed. Rockstar have released patches to fix the game for some people, but somehow managed to screw it up for others in the process leaving just as many players with an unplayable game. it constantly crashes and got alot of performance issues. By whatever reason, Nvidia pascal performs extremely bad, a 1070 is about on par with a RX 580 8gb. And my 2070 super is about on par with a RX 5700, optimization for nvidia is clearly lacking. (Im not even gonna get into the optimization issue with this game now, because everyone knows this game is badly optimized just like GTA5 was, hopefully that will also get fixed eventually.) But AMD is having huge issues aswell, i have a RX 580 4gb in one system and a RTX 2070 super in another, both suffers from the same exact crashing problem. I cant even get halfway thru the benchmark without a crash, i have contacted rockstar about the issue, and their replies is so useless im 100% convinced that head of rockstar have told R support to not admit there is anything wrong with this game. and as Gamers Nexus retweeted my tweet with here, rockstar should be ashamed for their absolute garbage customer support. It is actually so bad that rockstar dont even answer the tickets with individual replies, they just copy paste their replies. I see that there is players without any issues, and well... Good for you, but the amount of people that is having issues is still so huge that rockstar cant be excused or defended even if it works for you. If this wasent a wide spread HUGE issue, would rockstar copy paste their replies? No they wouldnt. Rockstar needs to stop releasing these half finished games, i never thought i was ever gonna say this. But we have reached a point in PC gaming, where UBISOFT have passed rockstar in reliability and optimization with their games at launch.

And lets not even start on how rockstar refuses to give players a refund and the false advertising they did with the recommended specs. I truly hope that rockstar meant the game to be played with their recommended specs and just completely **** up the optimization, we`ll find out soon enough if this was false advertising to sell more games or not.

I loved this game on my PS4 and couldnt wait to get it on PC, but the PC version of this game has been such a huge disappointment. If you want this game, wait until Christmas, maybe by then rockstar would have gotten their head out of their a$$ and fixed the issues with this game and the utterly useless launcher they released way to early.
  42. Nov 12, 2019
    Впервые испытываю ненависть к Rockstar. Уже нет сил терпеть эти вылеты. А эти черти нихрена не делают. В 2018 - одна из лучших игр. В 2019 - провал года.
  43. Nov 13, 2019
    The game DOESN'T work on PC! And rockstar doesn't make me refund. They just not answering my request through there warehouse! Shame on you, Rockstar!
  44. wxa
    Nov 13, 2019
    I5 6500 has 100% overload. In cutscenes. As result with 1080ti on medium quality: min fps 0.1, medium 64 fps, max 118. And it's unplayable.
  45. Nov 13, 2019
    1. "Nice" optimization
    2. "Nice" economic in RDO
    3. "Nice" physics
    ...
    a piece of cr@p
  46. Nov 13, 2019
    Registered an account just to **** on this piece of garbage that should've been a simple port from the console edition. Funnily enough, I purchased this pc edition for shorter loading times and the modding capabilities. Little did I know the ****fest Rockstar had in for us. The game could not even launch on day one without deleting certain files. Others couldn't even get the game launcherRegistered an account just to **** on this piece of garbage that should've been a simple port from the console edition. Funnily enough, I purchased this pc edition for shorter loading times and the modding capabilities. Little did I know the ****fest Rockstar had in for us. The game could not even launch on day one without deleting certain files. Others couldn't even get the game launcher to run. But that brings us to today, where the game runs like ****--like a god **** microwave. Some locations run perfectly, and others (most), contain constant stutters and lag spikes lasting up to 5 seconds with a potential 3-second delay between them. Even the cutscenes lag like crazy. Wait until it comes out on steam so you don't have to buy it on Rockstar's **** and ugly launcher and maybe by then they will sell a finished product, not some triple-A, EA, Activision, scum-lord garbage game. TLDR: Yet another AAA title rushed for an Easy payday, do not buy until it comes out on steam so you don't have to deal with game-breaking immersion-breaking lag spikes. Expand
  47. Nov 13, 2019
    ЭТО УЖЕ БЕСПРЕДЕЛ!!
    ЭТО УЖЕ БЕСПРЕДЕЛ!!
    Не понятно как эту игру вообще оптимизировали на пк! Мало того, что у мена на средних в 720p 30-40 фпс, так еще и дикие фризы по 10 секунд, хотя в gta 5 на высоких 90-100 фпс. В онлайн из-за этого играть НЕВОЗМОЖНО!! Rock Star уже в конец обленились, выпускают игры раз в 6 лет, с портированием на пк у них видимо исторически не складывается - 2 года ждали гта, еще годик rdr, так еще и так халтурно выпустить, не оптимизируя нормально игру и выпустили ее за фулл прайс! СПАСИБО !! БОЛЬШЕ НИ ОДНУ ИГРУ У ВАС НЕ КУПЛЮ! отныне только торренты!
  48. Nov 12, 2019
    Все та же классная игра что я проходил год назад на PS4, НО! На моём неслабом PC эта игра отказывается норм работать, точнее работает без вылетов если играть на средне-низких, если же высокие или ультра то игровая сессия длиться не более часа после чего вылет на рабочий стол. В общем спасибо конечно за порт игры на PC но учитывая его нынешнее качество оптимизации то лучше бы они этоВсе та же классная игра что я проходил год назад на PS4, НО! На моём неслабом PC эта игра отказывается норм работать, точнее работает без вылетов если играть на средне-низких, если же высокие или ультра то игровая сессия длиться не более часа после чего вылет на рабочий стол. В общем спасибо конечно за порт игры на PC но учитывая его нынешнее качество оптимизации то лучше бы они это сделали после хороших тестов и оптимизации еще через год. Так что ждем, надеемся и верим на оптимизацию. Конфиг моего компа: проц intel i7 8700k (4.8), видокарта 2080 ti и 32 гб оперативной памяти. Expand
  49. Nov 12, 2019
    For a game to be released in such a many is ridiculous. For a $60 game to be released broken to the point where on the Rockstar launcher they link to their help page because they're to lazy just to fix their game is just awful and greedy. This should have been fixed day one at the absolute latest. This isn't their first title to hit PC. I hate myself for wasting $60 on a launcher. WellFor a game to be released in such a many is ridiculous. For a $60 game to be released broken to the point where on the Rockstar launcher they link to their help page because they're to lazy just to fix their game is just awful and greedy. This should have been fixed day one at the absolute latest. This isn't their first title to hit PC. I hate myself for wasting $60 on a launcher. Well done Rockstar, you stole money from many a people and don't care to fix it. Expand
  50. Nov 12, 2019
    вылеты лаги, 30 фпс, ryzen, 1660 ti 6gb. когда исправят косяки??
  51. Nov 13, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Отвратительно, подавитесь моими деньгам, я у вас больше ничего не куплю. (Disgusting, choke on my money, I won’t buy anything else from you.) Expand
  52. Nov 13, 2019
    Garbage. Can't even launch in safe mode. PC is from 2019. Rockstar is absolute trash.
  53. Nov 13, 2019
    да это просто ужас какойто а не релиз даже курсор до сих пор не убрали где наши деньги(((
  54. Nov 13, 2019
    Ty for RDR! but my 1060 have big problem with this game.......How i cane play game in 2019?
  55. Nov 13, 2019
    I've been waiting this game since played the first part of RDR a long time ago.
    So it was amazing to know that RDR2 will be able to play PC november the 5th 2019.
    I was waiting for this game more than a bicycle as a gift for my 10th birthday. Pre-ordered the game in the very first days when it appeared in the Rockstar launcher. But everything turned out to be not so colorful. Only
    I've been waiting this game since played the first part of RDR a long time ago.

Only for 40$ ya can own RDR2 on PC.

in addition you will receive for free:
    Game frezzes for 3-5 sec every minute!
    Graphics glitches.
    Sound glitches.
    Worst optimisation ever.
    Bugs and errors.

Rude replic Rockstar. SHAME!
  56. Nov 13, 2019
    Nunca en toda mi vida me podía imaginar que una empresa como rockstar pudiese hacer algo así. O sea que la optimización para ps4 y xb1 es espectacular y sin embargo un pc de mil euros es casi incapaz de mantener los 60fps estables con todo en bajo. Nos tratan como jugadores de segunda sacando el juego un año más tarde y aun por encima tenemos que aguantar que a mucha gente ni le abra elNunca en toda mi vida me podía imaginar que una empresa como rockstar pudiese hacer algo así. O sea que la optimización para ps4 y xb1 es espectacular y sin embargo un pc de mil euros es casi incapaz de mantener los 60fps estables con todo en bajo. Nos tratan como jugadores de segunda sacando el juego un año más tarde y aun por encima tenemos que aguantar que a mucha gente ni le abra el juego. Si esto lo llega a hacer ubisoft o ea esto coparía todas las portadas y videos de youtube, pero como es rockstar todo el mundo calla.
    No me malinterpreten, el juego es espectacular, pero la experiencia de juego se ve totalmente manchada por culpa de la optimización, los bugs, los crahseos... Ojalá un parche pronto.
  57. Nov 13, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. RDR Online часто выбрасывает вовремя прохождение заданий и слишком дорого стоит лут и улучшение навыков.Сюжетный режим отличный. Expand
  58. Nov 13, 2019
    What a piece of garbage port. This game is so unplayable. I have a pc well above the recommended specs. I cant believe I fell for it again. Dont preorder anything.
  59. Nov 13, 2019
    Отвратительный порт!!!! Компания с огромным штатом сотрудников, кучей денег не смогли нормально оптимизировать игру. Про лаунчер я вообще молчу - это отвратительная отрыжка!!! Игра постоянно вылетает фпс ниже плинтуса, хотя графон тут не запредельный.Отвратительный порт!!!! Компания с огромным штатом сотрудников, кучей денег не смогли нормально оптимизировать игру. Про лаунчер я вообще молчу - это отвратительная отрыжка!!! Игра постоянно вылетает фпс ниже плинтуса, хотя графон тут не запредельный.
  60. Nov 13, 2019
    - дисконекты
    - фризы с вылетом
    - обрывы связи - невозможно поставить лагерь/создать отряд - отмена миссии при дисконекте и кулдаун на нее (потеря телеги со всеми ресурсами при торговле) - события которые сразу заканчиваются при запуске - огромнейшее количество багов - сырой мультиплеер, в игре по сути дела нечем заняться - ужасная оптимизация - игра может вылететь даже в сингле -
    - дисконекты
    - фризы с вылетом
    - обрывы связи
    - невозможно поставить лагерь/создать отряд
    - события которые сразу заканчиваются при запуске
    - огромнейшее количество багов
    - сырой мультиплеер, в игре по сути дела нечем заняться
    - ужасная оптимизация
    - игра может вылететь даже в сингле
    - не дружит с антивирусом
    - автонаводка у людей с гейпадом убивает весь геймплей
    Мне лень все перечислять, гореть от игры у вас будет знатно в любом случае.
  61. Nov 13, 2019
    could be a 9/10 but game keeps crashing and crashing !
    performance is OK and graphics are insane, im just **** pissed that i cant enjoy it cause of all those crashes
  62. Nov 13, 2019
    You made us wait one year you had all the time in the world to optimize the game. What happened? How does my $3,000 computer run the game poorly Rockstar? Why skimp on sli support?? Your game clearly needed it! Whats up with delaying the release on steam? Did you guys want to screw customers over and have them vent on metacritic since there isn't a review system on your launcher or epic?You made us wait one year you had all the time in the world to optimize the game. What happened? How does my $3,000 computer run the game poorly Rockstar? Why skimp on sli support?? Your game clearly needed it! Whats up with delaying the release on steam? Did you guys want to screw customers over and have them vent on metacritic since there isn't a review system on your launcher or epic? The game is trash on pc. Why can you not code the game properly?? Expand
  63. Nov 12, 2019
    Terrible freezing during cutscenes and gameplay, meet the requirements. Poor port.
  64. Nov 14, 2019
    Absolutely atrocious at launch. I had to spend 2 days scouring the internet for a fix of the dreaded "Rockstar launcher has exited unexpectedly" bug. Removing my Graphics card drivers reinstalling updated ones and updating my BIOS finally helped to fix the Issue. But once that was done I haven't experienced a single bug or crash on even my sub par laptop (Ryzen 2500 U and Radeon RX 560X).Absolutely atrocious at launch. I had to spend 2 days scouring the internet for a fix of the dreaded "Rockstar launcher has exited unexpectedly" bug. Removing my Graphics card drivers reinstalling updated ones and updating my BIOS finally helped to fix the Issue. But once that was done I haven't experienced a single bug or crash on even my sub par laptop (Ryzen 2500 U and Radeon RX 560X).
    It's a shame that disgruntled players have so severely bombed the game with negative reviews leading to a 3.7 score because once the game runs it is utterly gorgeous and of course story and mission design wise the game is a masterpiece. If any new user reads this review please do not hesitate in buying the game. Unlike Bethesda or EA Rockstar are at least honest at admitting about the launch Issues and have been putting out constant patches and fixes. I normally don't recommend trusting critic scores as they can be paid reviews but in this case at least do not trust User reviews. Go ahead and buy. As long as you meet the minimum requirements game will run smooth as butter and runs gorgeously.
    And no I am not a rockstar mole or paid agent.
  65. Nov 13, 2019
    ставлю ноль так как игра которую я купил так и не пришла , для такой кампании и их обслуживания вообще не какое,4 день жду игру ,купил рок стар лаунчер игры так и нет,,служба поддержки у рок стар полно говно, не мулти компания а сельпо какое то, по слухам игра багнутая в хлам, лучше пиратить её не покупайте не несите им деньги они этого не достойны ,все эти игро делы зажрались делаютставлю ноль так как игра которую я купил так и не пришла , для такой кампании и их обслуживания вообще не какое,4 день жду игру ,купил рок стар лаунчер игры так и нет,,служба поддержки у рок стар полно говно, не мулти компания а сельпо какое то, по слухам игра багнутая в хлам, лучше пиратить её не покупайте не несите им деньги они этого не достойны ,все эти игро делы зажрались делают полное говно, дабы срубить денег с простых людей не учитывая пожелания игроков , не могут забраться с копией игры который ты купил, делают не нужный лаунчер который тормозит, глючет ,и внем нет не чего Expand
  66. Nov 13, 2019
    Terrible bugs unfinished shame and on you rockstar games I expected better from you
  67. Nov 13, 2019
    Огромный кусок логающего и вылетающего г....., что касается самой игры вроде норм, но ощутить это не представляется возможным из-за постоянных вылетов и фризов.
  68. Nov 14, 2019
    This game on PC! It's perfect... Thx Rockstar
    Rockstar Launcher = 1/10
    RDR2 the actual game = 15/10
  69. Nov 7, 2019
    Currently unplayable due to issues with the games software. Game freezes constantly for about 30 seconds, this happens every minute or two. Rockstar offers no solution to these problems. Unacceptable for a AAA release that costs 60 dollars.
  70. Nov 7, 2019
    I can't start game. It crushed every time. My friends have the same problem. Sucks!
  71. Nov 7, 2019
    unplayble, i9-9900k + rtx2080 didnt work, 55fps fhd, crash everytime... rockstar disappoint me...
  72. Nov 8, 2019
    I have about 1 minute total of gameplay, thats all this game would allow me untill crashing at the same spot in the game. CLEARLY metacritic was paid by Rockstar for this rating. Update my BIOS?? please....try updating your game. My minute of in game experience included textures that didnt seem completed, blurry textures. Checked graphics settings, "o its defaulting to vulkan", changed toI have about 1 minute total of gameplay, thats all this game would allow me untill crashing at the same spot in the game. CLEARLY metacritic was paid by Rockstar for this rating. Update my BIOS?? please....try updating your game. My minute of in game experience included textures that didnt seem completed, blurry textures. Checked graphics settings, "o its defaulting to vulkan", changed to DX12 and completely broke the game wont even launch. This reminds me TOO MUCH of Arkham Knight. Its like they didnt even test it before launch. Expand
  73. Nov 8, 2019
    Much Poorly optimized, bugs, errors. A TRASH

The rockstar is too disappointed with this game, I'm disappointed, or the game is broken
  74. Nov 7, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Intense but I think I liked it. At this point just watch it so you don't feel left out. Expand
  75. Nov 7, 2019
    It is impossible to play, the game constantly slows down even at the lowest graphics settings. The processor is 100% loaded with the game. I5-6600 processor, graphics card GTX-1060 6GB.Rockstar has no conscience.
  76. Nov 7, 2019
    Just a poor piece of software that should be avoided at all costs for now. Even if you have a high end PC. Crashes, texture bugs. 5 second CPU freezes every now and then… I believe this is the worst pc port of the generation considering that Rockstar had all the time and money in the world to work on the PC version.
    Media outlets must have received big money from Rockstar. The game may be
    Media outlets must have received big money from Rockstar. The game may be good, but the product is downright terrible as is. The critic rating is disrespectful to all PC customers. Shame on you for supporting a broken piece of software.
  77. Nov 7, 2019
    Legit made an account for this because im so pissed gonna start with the TLDR version: if you have a great computer then play the single player if you have a decent or worse computer play single player with low settings but do not buy this for the multiplayer

I have been trying to play this game with 2 of my friends who live in my state and for whatever reason we can't be in the same lobby. This is a legit fun game and when im not perma-stuck talking to cripps or dc'ing due to a "rockstar error" then it is really fun and a beautiful game. Those moments are few and far between though. If you are looking to buy this game for the multiplayer wait until they get their **** together because the server disconnecting us as soon as we join the same free roam is not my idea of fun. Garbage servers, I have a ridiculous computer and I can't play because of something I can't fix or help... Rockstar get your **** together
  78. Nov 7, 2019
    I'm giving it a 0 because the online portion of the game is a joke. Every 5 minutes you get a 0x20010006 error code that has no fix as well as an issue where the fps drops to 2. The support asks you on twitter to make a ticket for assistance yet they don't respond to you. If this wasn't an issue the game would be amazing and I'd have a blast online.
  79. Nov 10, 2019
    Shame, as I thoroughly enjoyed the PS4 version.

Shame, as I thoroughly enjoyed the PS4 version.

Was hoping to spend more time on Red Dead Online on PC but in the short time i was able to play on days 1 and 2, framerate was choppy and the game crashed every so often. Finally, on day 2 (day after launch day), it crashed for the final time for me and I joined the many players facing the 'exited unexpectedly' error on the Rockstar launcher, unable to launch the game.

Rockstar support has been mostly unresponsive and unhelpful when they do respond, telling me to update the launcher which did absolutely nothing for me.

I'm writing this review on 10 November 2019, 5 days after the PC launch, and I am still unable to play a game I paid full price for. Not even the single-player mode. It baffles me how something like this can happen. To make things worse, Rockstar has not issued any apology for this mess.

My advice to anyone reading this is to give this game a hard miss. Rockstar promised a working game on 5 November 2019 and did not deliver. True, a few lucky ones are able to play without much issues, but ask yourself if you feel lucky (well, do ya, punk?). They are clearly in damage control now, though they might never admit it, and it looks like they have a long way to go to get everyone in the game, and an even longer one for optimised performance.
  80. Nov 7, 2019
    So yeah, i just asked a refund because my RTX 2070 was having trouble to run this upper crap unoptimized game. I wasted almost 2 hours just tweaking, and tweaking and tweaking to get at least a stable 60FPs experience and guess what, none of these worked

That's what i call a straight **** console port. Stay away from this POS
  81. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i pay my mone for a pre-order and wanted to play this game. I so wanted this. And what did you think? YES, they ruined everything. The game crush all the time. I download all new drivers, delete antivirus and thank God the game started (not for long). i play 4 hours. in this 4 hours that i played in the game most part of time I figured out the graphics settings. This game is poorly optimized ( AMD Radeon R9 280) on a low or medium settings ( doesen`t matter) have 20-25 FPS. So, i play 4 hours and the game crushed again. I check everything. New drivers, no any antivirus. And I still can’t sort out with it. I very dissapointed ( sorry for my english). Expand
  82. Nov 7, 2019
    Can any AAA developer do anything right anymore?

God... every hope for gaming lies solely on CD Projekt Red at this point, the rest of these once great developers have fallen so far from the top.
  83. Nov 8, 2019
    So I've just spent way too much money on a game that won't even launch... What is it with publishers and their fascination with terribly broken launchers these days? Seriously, I waited and waited because the patch will come, the problem will be solved and the game might run and then it run terribly on a PC well above the recommended specs. I'm done. Keep your pre-order bonus Rockstar, I'mSo I've just spent way too much money on a game that won't even launch... What is it with publishers and their fascination with terribly broken launchers these days? Seriously, I waited and waited because the patch will come, the problem will be solved and the game might run and then it run terribly on a PC well above the recommended specs. I'm done. Keep your pre-order bonus Rockstar, I'm getting a refund and waiting for a stable, fairly priced (60USD for a year-old game that's broken on release?) version on Steam, hopefully with some singleplayer DLC on top... oh, you don't do that anymore, it's online with overpriced microtransactions or nothing. I forgot. Expand
  84. Nov 8, 2019
    Crashes all the time and crap performance with a RTX 2080. Really really sloppy port.
  85. Nov 7, 2019
    Bad optimization, huge dug problems, freeze, drops to the desktop, errors, lost connection.
    I bought the game and a am very disappointed.
  86. Nov 7, 2019
    The game is basically unplayable, fully of errors and bugs that are exclusive for the PC plataform, although Rockstar have had plenty of time to fix them in the gap between the consoles release and PC, it actually looks like they didn't even take time to look at the game they were about to release, and Rockstar have no transparency with us clients, not saying anything about what they areThe game is basically unplayable, fully of errors and bugs that are exclusive for the PC plataform, although Rockstar have had plenty of time to fix them in the gap between the consoles release and PC, it actually looks like they didn't even take time to look at the game they were about to release, and Rockstar have no transparency with us clients, not saying anything about what they are doing about the game situation.
    So yep, it's a 0 for me, the lack of transparency of Rockstar, the fact that the game is unplayable even at PC's that surpasses their requirements for playing the game and the lot's of bugs that I won't be mentioning here because of the uncountable amount and the unfortunate fact that I paid more then a third of the minimum wage here at my country in exchange for a game that simply doesn't work.
  87. Nov 7, 2019
    Тупое говно тупого говна, доверить порт индусам, т.е R* India, это надо же до такого додуматься и так обосраться
    Fire everyone, who works in Rockstar India,these people have no place in the gaming industry
  88. Nov 7, 2019
    ERROR CODE 0x20010006 makes this game unplayable. After waiting for the game and paying top price, it is useless as a multiplayer game. It works ok for solo games, but that is not what I signed up for when I paid full price for the game. STAY AWAY
  89. Nov 11, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I tried every way and combination to open the game.
    I tried Youtube videos and all the steps.
    But I still can't open the game.
    I have specified my system properties below
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs)
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Card name(GPU): MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Gaming Z
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Motherboard :Msı Z270 Gaming M5

either give me my money or solve the problem
  90. Nov 11, 2019
    The worst release of the game from RSG, a week has passed since the release, the launch problems have not yet been fixed. The game then works, after a while it does not work, pumping 100 GB to start the game is a masterpiece.
  91. Nov 12, 2019
    Game is broken, badly optimized and released much to early to be fully playable.
  92. Nov 7, 2019
    The game is really in bad shape. I do not have stuttering and have seen that mostly Intel with four core processors have that problem. I am happy I have Ryzen then. In any case, it crashes quite often so I have to repeat the missions several times. That is bad, I was not expecting such a bad state of the game.
  93. Nov 6, 2019

All system updated and problem continue. Bravo RS pls give me money back.
  94. Nov 8, 2019
    Купить за месяц до релиза эту игру, ждать а по итогу получить ошибку. Я три дня дрочился чтоб ее установить, два раза устанавливал чистую винду, только драйвера и эту ссаную игру. Но хрен я поиграл. Спасибо рокстар
  95. Nov 12, 2019
    Fix the game, Fix the game, Fix the game, Fix the game,Fix the game, Fix the game, Fix the game,
  96. Nov 7, 2019
    This games problem not a optimization.It simply dont work in pc.Its broken.Freezees and shutters every 10 sec.And i got recommended specs.Its simply not working.
  97. Nov 7, 2019
    Bought the Ultimate Edition on PC after owning the Ultimate Edition on PS4 previously and what a s**tshow we got.
    Updated absolutely everything, opened access through the firewall, done everything I could on my end to make it work and I still can't get the game to boot.
    Screw this, refund me my money and I'll use the money to buy another PS4 and redownload my verison of RDR2 so I can actually play a stable version of this game.
  98. Nov 7, 2019
    Poorly optimization
    After 1 year we get this big mess.
    Thanks Rockstar, first gta iv, no rdr 1 on pc, and then L.A Noire 30 fps cap now this **** "only "for 60 dollars.
  99. Nov 6, 2019
    worst port ever! worst port ever! worst port ever! worst port ever! worst port ever!
  100. Nov 6, 2019
    Я потратил деньги и не могу играть лаунчер выкидывает !!!!! Полное гавно долго ждать когда решат проблему

1. Nov 13, 2019
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Nov 13, 2019
    Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC expands what we saw on consoles a year ago. It brings new content for the campaign in the form of new weapons and missions, as well as a very entertaining photo mode. Technically it's superb and the mouse+keyboard control fits like a glove.
  3. Nov 13, 2019
    Although Red Dead Redemption 2 for the PC has plenty of technical quirks, they're easy to overlook once you're immersed in the story and the breathtaking beauty of the world.