7.3

1. May 22, 2019
    If you liked Hotline Miami, then you will love this game. Good isometric shooter... that's what Redeemer is. Pickens approves!
  2. Oct 31, 2018
    Bought it on sale and certainly don't regret the £4 I spent on it. I've only played a couple of sessions on it thus far, but am enjoying unleashing a festival violence upon my enemies a great deal.
    It sits somewhere between Hotline Miami 2 (it's a violent "top down" game that requires the player to systematically clear levels of enemies), and the Batman Arkham games (in that you perform punches/kicks/dodges/counters to create seamless combos). The sheer amount of ultra-violent take-downs, using a variety of weapons and your environment is very impressive and makes you want to use all the tools at your disposal in order to be rewarded with a suitably gory, animated kill.
    Their is the odd graphical glitch, some uninspired cut-scenes and fairly repetitive game-play, but despite this I'm really enjoying myself thus far and look forward to attempting speed-runs and other challenges once I've finished wreaking my revenge.
  3. Aug 2, 2017
    Um, it's cool, I enjoyed playing, the story is kind of stupid and not very precise, the main character is an **** that you do not give a damn, but the gameplay is solid and fun despite being a bit caught up, lacking complexity and news in the Gameplay, it turns out to be somewhat repetitive, could be better, but it's fun
  4. Aug 1, 2017
    Overall, Redeemer is a great top-down brawler that ranks up there with other titles in it’s genre like Hotline Miami, or Hyper Light Drifter. With a simple but potentially complex combat system that is similar to the Batman Arkham games and a well-paced narrative to keep players hooked, Redeemer is one of the best games this year. I am looking forward to what Sobak Studios does next.Overall, Redeemer is a great top-down brawler that ranks up there with other titles in it’s genre like Hotline Miami, or Hyper Light Drifter. With a simple but potentially complex combat system that is similar to the Batman Arkham games and a well-paced narrative to keep players hooked, Redeemer is one of the best games this year. I am looking forward to what Sobak Studios does next. According to them, their goal is to create challenging action games with a lot of fun and juicy gameplay Expand
  5. Aug 9, 2019
    Camera bug that wouldn't let me pass THE FIRST SCREEN of the tutorial. Also, game is LOCAL co-op only. WHYYYYYYY?!!! Who does local co-op on PC? This is some 'tardation. FUDGE this game in the BOOTY HOLE.
  6. Aug 25, 2019
    Extremamente viciante!

Serio, não achei que ficaria tão viciado nesse game. A gameplay é bem divertida, intensa e diversificada. O jogo conta não só com armas brancas, mas com armas de fogo tambem. Cada uma pode ser upada com pontos de skill, upgrades esse que ajudam muuito. Os comandos são bem responsiveis e não deixam a desejar. Os graficos são bonitos, o cenario é
    Extremamente viciante!

Os graficos são bonitos, o cenario é diversificadamente satisfatorio e a otimização é muito boa.
  7. May 19, 2021
    This game is badarse. A ballet of beating and bullets. Once you get into the rthem of slaughtering enemies very few games are as satisfying. The fact this games scores are so low is another testament to how far the gaming industry has fallen.
  8. Aug 7, 2019
    This is one of those little gems you come across once in a while that the so called critics are luke warm about but its actually far better than they suggest.

Redeemer is a violent little top down beat em up shoot em up game that's fun but also surprisingly difficult at times too. Its addictive wading your way through enemies and level design is creative and varied. On the downside

On the downside I felt the controls could have been better. I can see why they opted for left shift to choose assault rifles and other weapons of that kind but its still awkward. The lack of maneuverability of your character is also a hassle when it comes to boss fights too. Its really becomes a reload and hope for the best slug fest.

Still a lot to like here and not a lot of demand on even an average system. A thumbs up from me.
  9. Mar 25, 2021
    В игре очень крутые драки и добивания, но концовка очень расстроила.
  10. Nov 13, 2021
    Redeemer is a fun game with a top view from Russian developers with a sea of blood. The gameplay is not particularly memorable, except for interaction with objects. And so the game, to pass the evening, will do quite well.
  11. Sep 3, 2021
    Mình không hiểu sao mọi người lại chê tựa game này trong khi đây là một trong những game mà mình high nhất từ trước tới giờ, không cần biết cốt truyện sâu sắc thế nào, không cần phải dùng đầu óc để solve puzzle hay blah blah,... việc bạn cần làm là cầm búa, cầm dao, cầm gậy, cầm roi điện, cầm shotgun, cầm pistol, cầm machine gun, và nhảy vào tả xung hữu đột với đám kẻ thù, những gì mà gameMình không hiểu sao mọi người lại chê tựa game này trong khi đây là một trong những game mà mình high nhất từ trước tới giờ, không cần biết cốt truyện sâu sắc thế nào, không cần phải dùng đầu óc để solve puzzle hay blah blah,... việc bạn cần làm là cầm búa, cầm dao, cầm gậy, cầm roi điện, cầm shotgun, cầm pistol, cầm machine gun, và nhảy vào tả xung hữu đột với đám kẻ thù, những gì mà game mang lại là sự thoả mãn tột độ. Nếu bạn đang có một ngày làm việc căng thẳng và mệt mỏi, thì tựa game này là sự lựa chọn không thể tuỵet vời hơi dành cho bạn Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 25 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Nov 16, 2017
    Redeemer has its moments, but they are so scarce that the only thing that kept me going was my obligation to finish the game before reviewing it. [11/2017, p.48]
  2. Oct 18, 2017
    Awful game design meets nonsensical story. Oh, and rivers of blood.
  3. Sep 27, 2017
    For the most part, Redeemer succeeds in delivering an action-packed beat-'em-up experience. Unless players are facing bosses or enemies who are immune to regular attacks, the combat is fast and visceral. The overall game length is good, and although some of the mechanics can be inconsistent, there's enough here to make the experience worthwhile.