7.3

1. Dec 19, 2018
    I don't understand why can't I see a list of games that I've rated on this site. Why do I have to write a review for a game to show in my games list?
  2. Feb 23, 2018
    Even though I didn't get to play this game in vr, i found this remastered classic very engaging and a hell of a good time!!! The bit sound/ electronic music gave the game a Bit-Tripesque style that complemented the gameplay and its mechanics very well. It was an experience that every gamer should have. I especially loved the Area X addon that was part of the game; although short-lived, iEven though I didn't get to play this game in vr, i found this remastered classic very engaging and a hell of a good time!!! The bit sound/ electronic music gave the game a Bit-Tripesque style that complemented the gameplay and its mechanics very well. It was an experience that every gamer should have. I especially loved the Area X addon that was part of the game; although short-lived, i really enjoyed every part of it. Overall, a must-experience that won't disappoint. Good Luck and Infinite Gaming!!!! Expand
  3. Aug 24, 2017
    Ty Ty Ty Enhance Games.....This is what I bought my HTC VIVE for!
    Totally immersive, totally incredible and totally addictive.
    Invite your mates round, and watch them turn green with envy! This is by far the best VR game ive come across, and if its anything to go by, being a VIVE owner just got very exciting. P.S. VIVE take note!, add this to your free with purchase bundle,and get
    Ty Ty Ty Enhance Games.....This is what I bought my HTC VIVE for!
    Totally immersive, totally incredible and totally addictive.
    Invite your mates round, and watch them turn green with envy!

P.S. VIVE take note!, add this to your free with purchase bundle,and get rid of the now out dated, Everest and Richies Plank Experience, use this as your in store DEMO tryout, and watch the sales soar.
  4. Aug 21, 2018
    Rez Infinite doesn't feel like an on-rail shooter at all. It's beautiful and relaxing, especially modern Area-X level.

P.S. I didn't play the original Rez so my opinion is not influenced by any nostalgia)
  5. Sep 5, 2020
    Never forget, never forgive!

#BoycottEnhance
    #Source2ForLife
    #FTencent

Generally favorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 18, 2017
    Rez Infinite is an artistic pearl in which the audiovisual effects outshine the core gaming entertainment. But players who know what to expect will not be disappointed.
  2. Aug 19, 2017
    Yes, Rez Infinite is somewhat short, with an initial playthough possibly taking around a couple of hours, but you’ll enjoy (or should enjoy) every minute of it. So much so you’ll probably keep replaying it, improving your score, evolving your character and just taking in the whole spectacle. In answer to the first paragraph’s question about whether Oculus Rift and HTC Vive owners should be excited about Rez Infinite’s release, this is one VR videogame that should be in your library.
  3. Aug 15, 2017
    It's the classic on-rails shooter with style, and all the extras from each iteration since the original. It's also about half the cost of its release back in the day, and I would have gladly paid $50 to have this in my Steam library. As I mentioned, this is a game which I will always be collecting as it releases on each platform. Now that the game is available on Steam it feels like the culmination of what Rez will achieve. This version will always be with you as long as you have a computer, and I find that incredibly satisfying.