7.4

1. Jan 2, 2013
    Having obtained this game on Steam recently, knowing absolutely nothing about it prior to purchase, I've already gotten 10 times my money's worth. Rocketbirds takes me back to the old platform days with challenging gameplay, great art style and, as most have already stated, a kickass soundtrack. There are so many great reasons to own this game.
  2. Nov 1, 2012
    Let me say that it was astonishing and an enjoyment to play Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken since it
  3. Sep 19, 2013
    Thanks to the Humble Bundle, I got to try out this excellent game that surpassed my expectations tenfold. With an amazing soundtrack, fun gameplay, and some comedic elements, This game was well worth it. I first opened it, thinking it would just be something to play while I was bored, but it is so much more. It is an excellent game, and even for 10.00$, I believe it's worth it.
  4. Nov 19, 2013
    Best Muisc in game. My top 1 indie game in 2013. Hail the king baby! Your review must be at least 150 characters long. Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
  5. Feb 12, 2015
    Amazing platformer with beautiful graphics style and funny gameplay. A great surprise was a fresh, unusual for game, soundtrack made by New World Revolution.
  6. Jan 14, 2017
    Довольно драйвовая игра. Играл с другом и нам было весело.
    Приятная 2D графика, крутая музыка, которая отдаёт какой-то... душевностью что-ли, неплохой геймплей. Проходится за 2 часа, а если не тупить, то и меньше.
    Отличная игра для ко-оп прохождения, жаль короткая.
    Довольно драйвовая игра. Играл с другом и нам было весело.
    Отличная игра для ко-оп прохождения, жаль короткая.

1. Dec 28, 2012
    Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken is a 2D shooting game where to solve easy puzzles is ordinary. With a cartoon-styled graphic and a indie rock playlist it can entertain the casual gamers.
    A thoroughly enjoyable experience; unfortunately, the game itself isn't very thorough.
  3. Nov 5, 2012
    Rocketbirds doesn't bring anything new nor does it break any ground, however it's a niche experience in its own right and more importantly it delivers as a title that will occupy your time.