4.9

1. Jul 16, 2013
    Only for the hard-core at heart. With a game that derives most of its design inspiration from Kaizo Mario and "I wanna be the guy" it's no surprise it's going to be hard. Problem is people are hitting that wall and suddenly they get scared. Rush Bros. is designed to help alleviate this problem by allowing two players to play side-by-side via split-screen play- a feature which is enabledOnly for the hard-core at heart. With a game that derives most of its design inspiration from Kaizo Mario and "I wanna be the guy" it's no surprise it's going to be hard. Problem is people are hitting that wall and suddenly they get scared. Rush Bros. is designed to help alleviate this problem by allowing two players to play side-by-side via split-screen play- a feature which is enabled for ONLINE play as well (Quite rarely is this kind of thing seen). The reasoning behind this is to that players can cooperate AND/OR compete at the same time! Expand
  2. Apr 18, 2014
  3. Apr 18, 2014
    This game is amazing, it changed my life. I love it, buy it now. It's amazing, it's just too good. Ian Boswell made a masterpiece and it's called Rush Bros. it cured world hunger.
  4. Nov 28, 2013
    I just bought this game during the steam autumn sale for a couple of dollars, and I am not dissapointed! This game does platforming extremely well, and is also very unforgiving (often resorting to cheap tricks within the level design, but one could see it as cheap or clever). Playing competitively online really brings out the best of this game, as playing singleplayer really seemsI just bought this game during the steam autumn sale for a couple of dollars, and I am not dissapointed! This game does platforming extremely well, and is also very unforgiving (often resorting to cheap tricks within the level design, but one could see it as cheap or clever). Playing competitively online really brings out the best of this game, as playing singleplayer really seems pointless (you start the game with every level unlocked, so you don't have any motive to keep playing levels). Overall though, the game is worth a look if you enjoy platforming/racing games! Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 30, 2013
    Rush Bros. is a game with many good ideas. If only they'd been executed properly.
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    Rush Bros has some good ideas behind it, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired; for a game that claims to be a blend of two genres, there’s surprisingly little content from either.
  3. Jul 6, 2013
    The idea of running and jumping on your own music library sounds exciting, it is to bad Rush Bros doesn't deliver what it's promising. The levels lack inspiration and the music you play seems to have little effect on Rush Bros. Also the controls are to stiff for a game like this.