5.2

1. Jul 12, 2016
    The characters and scenarios are good, IMO it has a funny gameplay, that makes me spend some time.
    It is not a good game in general, there is not really a story mode, there is not even a convincing tutorial level and the initial game guide is really poor. You just will have to learn how to play by yourself, well, it's not so difficult, but, when you don't even get a clue what is the name of each skill you are using make the whole thing confusing.
    There are 4 characters, without a good variety of skills, but what really annoys me is the inexplicable characters max level in 10.
  2. Dec 15, 2016
    This is a game that really isn't even in condition of been released although it has, clearly has serious issues with in game sounds, enemy variety, combo system, graphics and is a complete mess all around.
  3. Feb 22, 2018
    It saddens me that this game turned out as bland as it did, given the fact that I'm a big fan of the show.

So to save time, let me sum the entire thing up in one word: boring. The environments are boring, the music is boring, the writing and story are boring, and the gameplay is, well, take a wild guess. It seems like a match made in heaven to make a hack and slash game based on

So to save time, let me sum the entire thing up in one word: boring.
    The environments are boring,
    the music is boring,
    the writing and story are boring,
    and the gameplay is, well, take a wild guess.

It seems like a match made in heaven to make a hack and slash game based on an anime series filled with crazy fight scenes, but it just boils down to pushing the same buttons over and over again and executing the same limited number of combos until the enemies decide they've had enough.

There's no thrill, excitement or visual flair. Dynasty Warriors or Bayonetta this ain't.
  4. Apr 15, 2017
    Sorry for my language here, but this game is literally GARBAGE.
    I can't think of any reason you should play this game even if you are a fan of the original animation.
    I am also a fan of RWBY animation and this is the only game I give a ZERO score. Save your time and money.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jul 17, 2016
    Graphically, the game looks extremely bland, and whilst the animations look fairly good, the character models look awful with almost no texture to them or any facial details at all. It just doesn’t feel finished at all, and that’s not just the visuals, the entire game feels rushed with bland graphics, bland combat, and no story.
  2. Jul 11, 2016
    RWBY: Grimm Eclipse is an awful game that lack of content. Only for fans.