7.0

1. May 23, 2020
    i forgot how games could be good. Mission variety is amazing, graphics are great, cant believe low score
  2. May 23, 2020
    Not sure if my opinion is somewhat biased but I loved this game when it first came out in 2011. Although not as great as the first game on 360 it was fantastic game on PC. Funny enough I gave the original another go a few months ago to see how it held up and was a little disappointed how outdated it was. Lo and behold a remaster came along! Long story short, if you loved to original you'llNot sure if my opinion is somewhat biased but I loved this game when it first came out in 2011. Although not as great as the first game on 360 it was fantastic game on PC. Funny enough I gave the original another go a few months ago to see how it held up and was a little disappointed how outdated it was. Lo and behold a remaster came along! Long story short, if you loved to original you'll love the remaster. It's the same old fun gameplay with updated visuals. It's actually a proper remaster. Thumbs up! Expand
  3. May 24, 2020
    Superb remaster, same fluid gameplay of original with really nice work on updated character models and lighting. Same great game just looks way better.
  4. May 28, 2020
    Having played through saints row the third many times before I wasn't sure what to expect from a remaster. Slightly better visuals perhaps but otherwise the same game....I couldn't have been more wrong, this game has been updated so well it's like I've never played it before, it is absolutely glorious to look at with updated visuals throughout the entire game, vehicles look better and feelHaving played through saints row the third many times before I wasn't sure what to expect from a remaster. Slightly better visuals perhaps but otherwise the same game....I couldn't have been more wrong, this game has been updated so well it's like I've never played it before, it is absolutely glorious to look at with updated visuals throughout the entire game, vehicles look better and feel smoother to drive, characters look like real people instead of animated goofballs (not that i minded this at all from the original) and I genuinely cant exaggerate just how nice it now looks, it must have taken some serious effort to make it look so polished and I can safely say that it was worth it, very well played, I can see myself playing through this just as many times as the original, would highly recommend. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. May 29, 2020
    Saints Row: The Third Remastered feels like that old friend who keeps cracking the same jokes over and over, and while some of them still feel funny, most of them don't.
  2. May 25, 2020
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. May 25, 2020
    The remastered version of Saints Row: The Third feels like a wasted opportunity. If in addition to dealing with the technical aspect, Sperasoft would hve polished the playable experience a bit, updated the AI and solved the most obvious problems, perhaps it would have been worth revisiting it 9 years later.