7.6

1. SsolidCroft
    Feb 2, 2008
    Being the 1st episode i have played I was going in to this a bit blind but i was happy of what I got. The story line was funny I didn't laugh out loud it did have a good plot. But the gameplay was lacking good for £0 but i don't think i'll pat £9 for any more it was just easy to figure out the answer.

1. Abe Lincoln Must Die is by no means a 'bad' episode, but it feels like the series is stuck in something of a rut already. I just hope it's not too late for the talented people at the studio to get it firmly back on track for the last two episodes and end this bold episodic experiment in style.
  2. Abe Lincoln Must Die is easily the best entry yet. It's full of zany characters, fun puzzles, and one of the most original game plots you will ever see. Regardless of whether you're a veteran or new to the series, Sam & Max Episode 4 is a must play for anybody who likes to have a good time playing games.
  3. Telltale took fans' reactions and made a longer, funnier and overall more exciting fourth episode.