7.4

1. SsolidCroft
    Feb 2, 2008
    Being the 1st episode i have played I was going in to this a bit blind but i was happy of what I got. The story line was funny I didn't laugh out loud it did have a good plot. But the gameplay was lacking good for £0 but i don't think i'll pat £9 for any more it was just easy to figure out the answer.
  2. WilfridW.
    Mar 10, 2007
    I have played all 4 episodes so far and this one is by far the best of all. I couldn't stop laughing while playing the game. Very well thought. Tougher puzzles and much longer gameplay. Bravo!
  3. GidiT.
    Nov 20, 2007
    An excellent game in my point of view. After legally downloading it for 0.0$ I found a very good game which includes good graphics, excellent story line, and very fun gameplay.
  4. ArtjomR.
    Mar 8, 2008
    I've just played this game to the end and let me just say that it has been YEARS since I actually completed a game the last time. It may be because the game is so short, but I just want to say that I really enjoyed it. I was smiling practically the whole time. The voices are great and the plot is just stunningly humorous. I can honestly say that I've grown very very fond of Sam I've just played this game to the end and let me just say that it has been YEARS since I actually completed a game the last time. It may be because the game is so short, but I just want to say that I really enjoyed it. I was smiling practically the whole time. The voices are great and the plot is just stunningly humorous. I can honestly say that I've grown very very fond of Sam & Max! I can definitely recommend this game to everyone. Haha. And this episode can actually be played free over Steam. Expand
  5. PatrickF.
    Oct 23, 2007
    A lot of love into the deatils, like the WAR Song.. extremly funny ;).
  6. MattG.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Pathetic... a little bit hard..but the humor was crap.
  7. BrandonS
    Jul 10, 2008
    One of the best games in the series but had some rough gags but still one of the best.
  8. SF
    Jul 11, 2008
    Nice colorful graphics but no consistency in puzzle difficulty and a lot of going back and forth between locations required to solve some of the puzzles. Humor quite forced at times as well. Not one of the better episodes.
  9. LL.
    Nov 11, 2007
    Solid stuff, i really enjoyed this episode. The Gags, the Locations, the Political Humor, the Song...all brilliant. Since the "rating" option goes from 0 to 10 i don't know what the benchmark is, so ill go with 8... but know this is totalt worth your time if your into this kinda game. Great Work Telltale.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Sam and Max are just too much! -Or maybe, not enough? The puzzles can seem hard at first but are always fun.
  11. Sep 3, 2010
    "Best point and click ever... and the funniest too" Thats what i say. This game is very good, so much fun although sometimes is a little difficult to find out what you need to do. This game isn't the type of point and click game that you go around and click everything to see if you find a way out to continue (in some games you are penalized for doing this [that's very ridiculous, huh...]),"Best point and click ever... and the funniest too" Thats what i say. This game is very good, so much fun although sometimes is a little difficult to find out what you need to do. This game isn't the type of point and click game that you go around and click everything to see if you find a way out to continue (in some games you are penalized for doing this [that's very ridiculous, huh...]), instead, you need to think a little. YES really need. Expand
  12. Jun 19, 2018
    Stiiil Gooood and getting better!! . .
  13. Dec 28, 2014
    Compared to previous episodes (especially the 103) the difficulty level is again what you typically expect from this type of games. Most puzzles have multiple steps you need to figure out before solving them. So expect spending more time figuring stuff out or taking few quick peeks to walkthrough (if you're impatient like me). Length is also bit longer than previous two episodes (mostlyCompared to previous episodes (especially the 103) the difficulty level is again what you typically expect from this type of games. Most puzzles have multiple steps you need to figure out before solving them. So expect spending more time figuring stuff out or taking few quick peeks to walkthrough (if you're impatient like me). Length is also bit longer than previous two episodes (mostly because higher difficulty). Otherwise no big surprises. Expand

1. Abe Lincoln Must Die is by no means a 'bad' episode, but it feels like the series is stuck in something of a rut already. I just hope it's not too late for the talented people at the studio to get it firmly back on track for the last two episodes and end this bold episodic experiment in style.
  2. Abe Lincoln Must Die is easily the best entry yet. It's full of zany characters, fun puzzles, and one of the most original game plots you will ever see. Regardless of whether you're a veteran or new to the series, Sam & Max Episode 4 is a must play for anybody who likes to have a good time playing games.
  3. Telltale took fans' reactions and made a longer, funnier and overall more exciting fourth episode.