tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Aug 17, 2019
    Ok, this is complicated but I'll do my best:

Sega Genesis Classics is, the only way to play legally on PC part of the classics of the past that played on the legendary Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. One of the best ways I might add. The early versions of this thing were, well, weird, you can still use the old emulator (well, it is still here as an option in the Steam launcher after I
    Ok, this is complicated but I'll do my best:

The early versions of this thing were, well, weird, you can still use the old emulator (well, it is still here as an option in the Steam launcher after I updated it), but this one seems refined enough to my nerdy taste.

It looks a bit complicated to find stuff inside the virtual room at first but, after you get used to it you'll be enjoying the selection of titles available and, if you're old enough, feel the warmness of the old times gaming. The screen settings are many and the scan-line version, the best one, has no option to add brightness so I had to do it in the monitor, but I survived it.

It is hard to tell about all games because I play only my favorites, ToeJam, Sonic, Shinobi and a few others, but man, they run so nicely. I have an issue with the audio emulator, sometimes it makes stuff sounds weird, but that's just with me who knows the original sound.

Otherwise, this is a must have to collectors and a very nice collections of games from the best era of gaming, in my opinion. the 16 bit era.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Jun 7, 2018
    With more than 50 games and a ton of options to customize your experience, SEGA Mega Drive Classics is just pure fun and nostalgia. Too bad some iconic games missed the cut.