8.4

1. Jun 14, 2011
    This is a great game made by Croatian Game industry: Croteam, It is fast, funny, totally crazy, I love it. I bloody love it..... hell it is one of the best games of 21st (so far)
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    The best kill-them all shooter. I like it for hardcore. Good graphic, difficult missions and dynamic gameplay. Classic Shooter. I played for many times.
  3. Dec 26, 2012
    From my childhood memories,this game is still exist in my mind and its the game that is still kick ass till now,the graphics are much impressive for old times and it runs really Fluently without slowdown at all.And humor that is funny for the old time,for me...this game deserve 10 and its the best 2001 game ever made,till now,people still playing this game :)
  4. Feb 20, 2019
    Nothing wrong here, just a legendary shooter and a childhood game. Pickens approves!
  5. Foker
    Dec 20, 2001
    Awsome game, speciali in multyplayer .. Cooperative mode RoX.
  6. Mar 9, 2012
    It never claims to be more than the straight-forward shooter, and it manages that admirably. It fares much better than Duke Nukem, but it ain't as memorable as Quake 1.
  7. Apr 5, 2012
    Just plain fun. If you're looking for a game where you just want to have fun, mindless fun and nothing but this is it. It also has a ton of funny and interesting easter eggs.
  8. Apr 15, 2013
    Jamas disfrute tanto un FPS, ya no hacen muchos juegos de este estilo, muchos monstruos, un lugar extremadamente amplio y un arsenal de armas para utilizar. Disfrute cada minuto de este juego, y si lo jugas en la dificultad mas alta, es todo un desafio. La historia no es para nada buena, pero el gameplay, los sonidos, los graficos, el estilo de los mosntruos, las armas, casi todo esJamas disfrute tanto un FPS, ya no hacen muchos juegos de este estilo, muchos monstruos, un lugar extremadamente amplio y un arsenal de armas para utilizar. Disfrute cada minuto de este juego, y si lo jugas en la dificultad mas alta, es todo un desafio. La historia no es para nada buena, pero el gameplay, los sonidos, los graficos, el estilo de los mosntruos, las armas, casi todo es perfecto en este juego! Expand
  9. Oct 3, 2014
    The best game of 2001. Excellent gameplay,super enjoyment,outstanding multyplayer, charming environments, great story. Fast, funny,brutal,devastating game. Serious Sam series games are always my favourite games. Serious sam is my favourite FPS series. Thanks to croteam for this game. I have played SS3. Its now my favourite game.I also want SS4 Soon
  10. Jan 31, 2020
    Шедевр игровой индустрии и можно сказать первая моя игра на PC. Сколько в ней потрачено времени...Сколько эмоций, игра на все года и ничего подобного даже в 2020 не сотворили. 10/10
  11. DillS
    Sep 9, 2009
    Wowsa. Just re-beat this game! What a classic it is to me now. I think I first played it when I was eight or ten... This day in age, seeing that many units with no point but to "kill them to open the door" gets boring. Well, it would, if Sam weren't cracking jokes so much. End-game is awesome! Music isn't great, or even good, but everything is amazing. Even nowadays, I am Wowsa. Just re-beat this game! What a classic it is to me now. I think I first played it when I was eight or ten... This day in age, seeing that many units with no point but to "kill them to open the door" gets boring. Well, it would, if Sam weren't cracking jokes so much. End-game is awesome! Music isn't great, or even good, but everything is amazing. Even nowadays, I am surprised by how HUGE the environments are. I ran off into the desert for easily ten minutes. Expand
  12. RossRulz
    Nov 9, 2001
    This game has sweet guns, tons of opponents, cool scenery, and a pretty cool boss. A Must buy if you like 1st person shooting.
  13. Hellwolf_36
    Mar 9, 2003
    Wuts not fun about killing 1000+ enemies with a chaingun?
  14. JonathanH.
    May 21, 2001
    Wow, as good as the reviews all say. "Doom" for 2001. Buy it.
  15. HowardR.
    Jul 8, 2001
    GREAT GAME!!
  16. Jeeves
    Nov 30, 2003
    This game rocks!
    Apr 26, 2005
    An unbelievable bargain game and one of the most fun yet simple games ive ever played.
  18. Nov 8, 2013
    After completing the game, I personally found it to be one of the best game I ever played. While the game play is pretty basic, it's really enjoyable. There are also traps and secrets in the map to make things more challenging. Another great thing is the environment, it looks fantastic even for a 12 year old game. The levels in the game are pretty quick (15-25 minutes) which can be goodAfter completing the game, I personally found it to be one of the best game I ever played. While the game play is pretty basic, it's really enjoyable. There are also traps and secrets in the map to make things more challenging. Another great thing is the environment, it looks fantastic even for a 12 year old game. The levels in the game are pretty quick (15-25 minutes) which can be good for some people but not so great for some people. Overall, this game is recommended if you like FPS games and feel like using "beefy" weapons against some crazy swarms of wacky enemies. Expand
  19. Nov 9, 2013
    Definitely the one you should start the game series with. A very efficient way to unleash your rage. Don't worry about the plot and graphics you don't need them.
  20. Dec 14, 2015
    An excellent shooter which doesn't take itself too seriously. You are frequently challenged with huge armies of enemies running at you from all directions. The battles of such large scale and intensity were novel at the time time game came out.
  21. Feb 5, 2021
    Отличная игра. В этой игре очень классный геймплей, Это вам не глупый шутер как far cry или call of duty, а это смертельный танец с врагами.
  22. Feb 27, 2021
    I really like this game this game is perfect but sometimes so many enemie comes and its hard to fight thats why I rated 9 out of 10 THIS GAME IS **** PERFECT
  23. Apr 8, 2016
    This is a great game, this is old school, this is more blood, this is epic soundtrack, this is hardcore, this is one of the best schooter for all the time
  24. May 15, 2018
    Serious Sam alone revived the adrenaline fast-paced shooters. It inherited fast paced action and high difficulty from Doom while also having it's own unique style.
  25. Jan 23, 2018
    Классическое мясо в стиле первых игр от ID. Отличный спинномозговой шутер где нужно метко стрелять и ловко стрейфиться.
  26. Feb 6, 2018
    The game is the best classic shooter. It's great non-stop action. It is worth plaiyng
  27. Jun 17, 2018
    Нет смысла писать про игру, которую и так все давно знают
  28. Jul 1, 2018
    Игра просто бомба. Куча оружие в арсенале от ножа до корабельной пушки. Врагов очень много , особенно хочу уделить внимание камикадзе с их нем ААААААААААААААААААААААААААА. Бегать мы будем по огрмной пустыне где немало тайн и секретов. Боссы здесь огромные что даже не вмешаются в твой экран. Короче игра годнаяИгра просто бомба. Куча оружие в арсенале от ножа до корабельной пушки. Врагов очень много , особенно хочу уделить внимание камикадзе с их нем ААААААААААААААААААААААААААА. Бегать мы будем по огрмной пустыне где немало тайн и секретов. Боссы здесь огромные что даже не вмешаются в твой экран. Короче игра годная
  29. Jul 3, 2018
    Игра проходится на одном дыхании почти все уровни можно пройти используя только нож и револьверы (за исключением боса в начале, и уровней в конце). Графика на 9. Игра хороша.
  30. Oct 14, 2018
    Game: Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter
    Genre: Shooter (First Person and Third Person)
    Developer: Croteam Publisher: Devolver Digital System: Steam (PC) Year of Release: 2001 Length of Playthrough: 6 Hours Total Score: 78/100 Value Score: 7.8/10 • Story: 6/10 • Characters: 8/10 • GamePlay: 9/10 • Graphics: 8/10 • Sound: 8/10 • Music: 7/10 • Length: 7/10 • Replay
    Game: Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter
    Genre: Shooter (First Person and Third Person)
    Developer: Croteam

• Music: 7/10
    • Length: 7/10
    • Replay Value: 7/10
    • Player Value: 8/10

Pros
    +Can switch between first person and third person view
    +Four player split screen MP is supported on one PC
    +Online Co-Op supports up to 16 players via Campaign that can have modifications of health spawns, enemy spawns and item spawns
    +Death match and Score match are two competitive modes for online MP

Cons
    -Single player content is bare minimum in the form of a single player campaign
    -Game takes place in one setting but was intended to be more settings, but was cut short due to development. You will need to play the "Second Encounter" to enjoy the rest of the "Serious Sam 1" story.
  31. Dec 19, 2018
  32. Jan 18, 2019
    Отличный мясной шутер единственный обладающий балансировкой между тупым мясом и тупым сюжетом
  33. Mar 12, 2020
    A challenging FPS with different types of enemies so you`ll have to use all your weapon arsenal to your advantage.
    The levels look gorgeous,with beautiful soundtrack while killing all those aliens.
    Also Sam with his one liners never gets old.
  34. Apr 25, 2020
    I grew up on this game during my childhood. I clocked hundreds to thousands of hours on it and I memorized every single secret in every map. I learned how to rocket jump to the highest possible heights, even higher than the other online players. It was the greatest fun I ever had as a kid, and I loved the community and how they were really cool to hang out with.

Serious Sam is

Serious Sam is definitely a gem that everyone who is into arena shooters needs to play. Modern titles like DOOM can't even hold a candle to an oldie like Serious Sam and how chaotic it is. It can get insanely hard at times (especially on Serious difficulty), but it is always satisfying. I definitely recommend it for everyone, since you will love every single minute playing this.
  35. Jul 18, 2020
    Great old school action game! Excellent shooting, a sea of ​​humor, wonderful dynamics of battles.
  36. Jul 31, 2020
    It's an entertaining game and very exciting. It manages to merge ancient history with sci-fi technology proving the developers were keen on providing its players some kind of edutainment while going crazy with action and its sci-fi setting. Not the best FPS ever but there’s a seriously good time to be had here plus Mental had it coming y’know.
  37. Aug 12, 2020
    К БОЮ ГОТОВ

Легендарная серия классических шутеров Serious Sam будоражит умы игроков невообразимым количеством монстров, с которыми нам предстоит сражаться. Первая часть прошла долгий путь разработки, поиска издателя и признания. Что же получилось у студии Croteam? Сейчас узнаем. Сюжет крайне прост, всё по заветам Джона Кармака. Сэм Стоун отправляется в прошлое, дабы добраться до
    К БОЮ ГОТОВ

Сюжет крайне прост, всё по заветам Джона Кармака. Сэм Стоун отправляется в прошлое, дабы добраться до главного злодея, уничтожившего планету Земля.

Игровой процесс тоже не имеет особых новшеств. Линейные, иногда красивые уровни с небольшим количеством загадок. Главная особенность Serious Sam - ТЫСЯЧИ монстров. Самые разнообразные - большие, маленькие, сильные, летающие. Ни в одном шутере нет такого разнообразия противников, как в серии Serious Sam. Сражаться с инопланетными отморозками предстоит при помощи незамысловатого арсенала, в котором присутствует классика шутеров: двустволка, ракетница, миниган и ещё некоторые виды.

Многие говорят, что Serious Sam нарушает каноны классических шутеров. Но чем? Крутой Сэм привносит в жанр самобытность, для хорошей игры требуются навыки ведения боя. Секретные комнаты, классическое оружие, куча монстров - всё это делает "Крутой Сэм: Первая Кровь" отличной игрой.
  38. Aug 14, 2020
    The best game is better than doom. In this game, you fight against aliens and big aliens.
  39. Oct 12, 2020
    İt's a Classic! İf you want classic fps game go download Serious Sam The First Encounter.
  40. Mar 25, 2021
    Лучшая игра моего детства прошел снова с большим удовольствием!!!
  41. Feb 2, 2021
    Um dos jogos mais dificies que ja joguei.
    Um dos melhores shooters.
    Classico.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 31 Critic Reviews

1. This is the best dose of pure visceral excitement to hit shooters in years.
  2. Just firing this beast up, and blasting some bad guys without a care in the world feels very refreshing.
  3. Da Gameboyz
    If you like mindlessly shooting things (like me), buy this game! Well worth the bang!