6.9

1. Sep 14, 2018
    Amazing game. Playing on hardest difficulty is so fun.
    -story is better
    -tombs are better
    -graphics are better
    -Everything is better than previous 2 games.

Best of the trilogy!
  2. Dec 31, 2019
    Assolutamente il capitolo più maturo dei tre, ambientazione di altissimo libello, animazioni e personaggi sublimi.
  3. Jun 3, 2019
    Amazing game. Playing on hardest difficulty is so fun.
    -story is better
    -tombs are better
    -graphics are better
    -Everything is better than previous 2 games.

Best of the trilogy!
  4. Jul 22, 2019
    Not only is this the best Tomb Raider by far but its also a shining example of what a great game should be about. Think of the difference between this one and the last one as the difference between the Witcher 2 and 3, that's how major it is. Its become almost a full RPG experience now, with side quests, a sweet levelling system, craftable gear and exploration. The world is huge andNot only is this the best Tomb Raider by far but its also a shining example of what a great game should be about. Think of the difference between this one and the last one as the difference between the Witcher 2 and 3, that's how major it is. Its become almost a full RPG experience now, with side quests, a sweet levelling system, craftable gear and exploration. The world is huge and there's so much hidden treasure to find, some of it really hidden well and requiring a sharp eye to locate. The quests aren't just handed to you on a plate either, you actually have to hunt for them now. The areas are beautifully detailed and jaw dropping, to the point where if you keep stopping to admire the art work you'll never finish the dang thing.
    One of the main selling points for me is the new difficulty level. I breezed through the previous 2 titles, but this game had me scratching my head a lot, much like the original games did. More often than not you really have to look around and figure out viable ledges to grab onto, rather than it being obvious.
    The level of detail, the small things that not many people notice, are really where it shines. Laura's boot hitting a skull as she traverses a ledge, which then rolls off and bounces down into a huge pit. The wildlife, which is absolutely everything and extremely varied, all of which can be hunted for crafting materials. Some much love and care has gone into this game, it's simply incredible. For me it's Lara first true move into a full open world experience, which I always hope would happen and now it has.
    The combat is awesome too. You can approach combat situations in a variety of ways, using stealth, creating distractions, or just going in guns blazing. There's a huge amount of weapons and projectiles, like molotov, smoke grenades, fire arrows, just so much...you're really spoilt for choice.
    Unlike the last title it's not just a bunch of cut scenes and set pieces either, trying to wow you by having some long sequence where Lara falls about 300 metres, crashing through this and that, only to get up unscathed. The game is now a lot more immersive.
    I just hope this becomes the default recipe for tomb raider games now and they build and build on this formula. This is the game that Lara has deserved for many years now. A Tomb Raider for the new gaming age.
  5. Sep 14, 2018
    I pre-purchased this game to get early access and within no time at all it became obvious why game journalists didn't like this game despite the fact the fact there is no reason why this should be considered worse than the previous two. Let's see, you've got: brutal killing of wild animals, cultural appropriation, stereotypical portrayal of natives, a woman lead with daddy issues, and ofI pre-purchased this game to get early access and within no time at all it became obvious why game journalists didn't like this game despite the fact the fact there is no reason why this should be considered worse than the previous two. Let's see, you've got: brutal killing of wild animals, cultural appropriation, stereotypical portrayal of natives, a woman lead with daddy issues, and of course the most controversial butt in the history of butts-- it's all there. And this was a game that originally tried to pander to feminists by making Lara Croft less sexual and more human. So now you've angered the side of the political spectrum you originally tried to appease, while simultaneously having angered the other side for ever giving into their demands in the first place. So essentially, thanks to politics we already have a game that everybody hates. If this game ends up being a massive flop, which is seeming likely at this point, let this be a lesson to game developers not to try to gain favor with certain political groups. Stick to keeping the game fun, and staying faithful to the series.

Anyway, the game is really good, and it sucks that politics may have killed it. Since PC gamers build PCs to get better graphics than console gamers, let's start with that. Honestly, it took me ages of tweaking this game to really figure out how to get the best mix of quality and performance. First of all, there is something you may want to do. Go into task manager and set CPU priority to high. Like magic, the stuttering in the game will stop and you'll get a huge fps boost. This is the only game I've had to do this on, and it's really annoying that the stuttering issue is even there. You'll have to do this every time you open the game, unfortunately. People with 8-core CPUs may not have this issue, but I'm using an i5 7600. So, you'll probably notice upon starting this game that it's crushing your hardware. I'm using a 980 ti(pretty comparable to a 1070), and it's pushing it to the limit. This is not due to poor optimization, it's due to the fact that this is a really graphically demanding game and they made the game with 4k/30fps in mind, clearly. They also clearly intended to take advantage of it's unique antialiasing. It's not hard to get a playable 30 fps in 4k on my hardware. I can't use max settings(some of the stuff murders frame-rate), but I can get close to it. But obviously PC gamers want 60 fps, right? This seems problematic at first, even if the game is running at a stable 60 fps in some parts, it will plummet in other parts. Luckily, the Tomb Raider games have this amazing feature that I wish every game had where the game will adjust it's resolution to the size of the window in window mode, and to make it even easier, you can scale the resolution down in window mode easily. And this Tomb Raider also has some amazing high-level AA that will make even low resolutions look better. What I did was used SMAATX2 and reduced the height of my screen. Reducing the height will put it into ultra-wide screen mode. You'd be amazed how good the frame-rate is in ultra-wide screen(3840x720 has about the same frame-rate as 1920x1080). And the smaller screen size on your monitor will make the lower resolution easier on your eyes. The ultra-aggressive AA can make the lower resolution tolerable. Get the screen to the size you want and use the resolution modifier until eventually you get a solid 60 fps. Like I said, I got something great on an i5 and a 980 ti, though there is no way for me to actually know what the resolution was. In 60 fps, ultra-wide screen, with the fancy AA, this is probably the best looking game on the PC, surpassing even Quantum Break. In 4k/30 fps, it surpasses even God of War on the PS4 Pro, even if that game has more impressive lighting effects. And if you have a PC that can do 4k with SMAAx4 and ultra-settings then it will look even better, but I was getting like 17 fps with those settings. At least the game is future-proof. If you want 1080p/144 fps/max settings, then GL w/ that.

So all I've talked about is politics and graphics so far and I'm reaching the character limit. So, how is the gameplay? Basically, you should listen to the positive reviews and not the lower reviews from people who are most likely just mad over the size of Lara's butt/breasts. The game gives the fans what they wanted, mainly more puzzles and less combat, and vastly improved stealth. I really hate the stealth in Uncharted(and in general), but I like this. They cut back on open world elements a bit too, since people complained. Frankly, I wish they hadn't, but oh well. As for the plot, it keeps the game flowing, but it's nothing to write home about...and I'm out of space. So, yeah, if you like the other TRs and you have a pretty powerful PC and you're not too bent out of shape about the politics just get it. Personally, I love it, and I'm sad it may end
  6. Sep 14, 2018
    La continuación de Tomb Raider es un buen juego. Esta vez busca diferenciarse más de la saga de Uncharted de la cual esta estigmatizada con su primer juego del 2013. En esta ocasión la bella Lara Croft es más letal mostrando como se convierte en la heroína que se recuerda de los juegos de hace veinte años. Aunque, la aventura se desarrolla en Latinoamérica. Que es una forma de rememorar loLa continuación de Tomb Raider es un buen juego. Esta vez busca diferenciarse más de la saga de Uncharted de la cual esta estigmatizada con su primer juego del 2013. En esta ocasión la bella Lara Croft es más letal mostrando como se convierte en la heroína que se recuerda de los juegos de hace veinte años. Aunque, la aventura se desarrolla en Latinoamérica. Que es una forma de rememorar lo de las primeras aventuras de la Lara Croft clásica. Se observa que hay NPC´s que hablan en idioma de la región, ya sea castellano o quechua por ejemplo. Otro aspecto que resalta más es la opción de ajustar la dificultad de la historia, los puzles, los enfrentamientos, y la exploración. Esto hace que el juego pueda ser más versátil.

En la jugabilidad se prioriza el sigilo. Aunque, pudo mejorar en las misiones secundarias y no poner las misiones de recadero, pero es un placer jugar con Lara.

In English
    The continuation of Tomb Raider is a good game. This time it seeks to differentiate itself from the Uncharted saga of which it is stigmatized with its first game of 2013. This time the beautiful Lara Croft is more lethal showing how she becomes the heroine that is remembered from the games of twenty years ago. Although, the adventure takes place in Latin America. This is a way of recalling the first adventures of the classic Lara Croft. It is observed that there are NPCs that speak in the language of the region, be it Spanish or Quechua for example. Another aspect that stands out more is the option to adjust the difficulty of the story, the puzzles, the confrontations, and the exploration. This makes the game more versatile.

In the gameplay, stealth is prioritized. Although, it could improve in the secondary missions and not to put the missions of messenger, but it is a pleasure to play with Lara.
  7. Sep 14, 2018
    This is the best Tomb Raider game in the reboot trilogy and, all things considered, the best Tomb Raider game ever. Every fan of the old-school games and the previous recent games will have minor gripes, but they have done a fantastic job of making a modern Tomb Raider game while listening to the fans' complaints over the last few years. More tombs, more "supernatural" elements, moreThis is the best Tomb Raider game in the reboot trilogy and, all things considered, the best Tomb Raider game ever. Every fan of the old-school games and the previous recent games will have minor gripes, but they have done a fantastic job of making a modern Tomb Raider game while listening to the fans' complaints over the last few years. More tombs, more "supernatural" elements, more puzzles, tombs and exploration, with adjustable difficulty. The platforming still isn't quite as deadly as the 90's games, and even with puzzle and traversal difficulties on the hardest setting Lara still yells out a few too many hints, and the tutorial icons still remind you when you can do special moves like repelling. But those are small complaints. Everything about this game is lots of fun, from the pulpy, but satisfying, plot to poison arrows that make enemies turn on each other. I hope now that Lara is a proper tomb raider the next game brings a few more supernatural elements like dagger that turn men into giant dragons and statues that come alive when you least expect it. Lara could also do with a little of that James Bond feel she used to have. But seeing as I gave TR 2013 an 8, and Rise a 9, this one is a 10 even though there is a little room for improvement still. I'm glad I got it 2 days early on Stream. I do still have some puzzle tombs and side quests to finish. Then I can look forward to the season pass DLC coming over the next few months. Expand
  8. Sep 16, 2018
    If you played the first two games you will love this game. Same great gameplay and the visuals are stunning. There are some added gameplay elements however it plays pretty much the same as the other games. There are a lot more tombs and they are very challenging. The stealth is also better and more diverse. Past criticisms were that there were not many tombs and this version has a lotIf you played the first two games you will love this game. Same great gameplay and the visuals are stunning. There are some added gameplay elements however it plays pretty much the same as the other games. There are a lot more tombs and they are very challenging. The stealth is also better and more diverse. Past criticisms were that there were not many tombs and this version has a lot of them. A definite must buy for tomb raider fans. Do not go by reviews just play it yourself.. IGN gave it a 9 and GameSpot gave it a 6. Obviously, there is no science to the reviews so decide for yourself It seems obvious that reviewers are no more qualified than you to judge how good a game is. Expand
  9. Sep 14, 2018
    The trilogy started good, and ended great. Shadow is the best entry in the rebooted trilogy, ending on a really high note. Fun and engaging content is granted, with a rollercoaster of emotions from beginning to end. Improves on everything from the previous entry, with a nice balance of old (from the classic Tomb Raider games) and new, with some nice easter eggs to older fans along the way. A must!
  10. Sep 14, 2018
    i'm Fan of this game series and it's not make me disappointed at all . shadow of tomb rider is one of the best game in 2018 and i think it's better than previous version not only Graphic but also game play and story ! BEST !!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Sep 14, 2018
    Best of the trilogy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Sep 14, 2018
    This game is even better than Rise and TRreboot
    if you're a fan of the previous two games than this game is for you
    There is alot of tomb raiding in this game, why? because its Tomb Raider
    not Call of Raider :p
  13. Sep 16, 2018
    The first thing that I can say without a shadow of doubt is that this is one of if not the most impressive games graphically I have ever played. The scenery’s are stunning, and the jungle feels alive around you. I often find myself just admiring the view everywhere I go. Gameplay wise It is very similar to the previous two games. There is a much bigger focus on exploration in this entryThe first thing that I can say without a shadow of doubt is that this is one of if not the most impressive games graphically I have ever played. The scenery’s are stunning, and the jungle feels alive around you. I often find myself just admiring the view everywhere I go. Gameplay wise It is very similar to the previous two games. There is a much bigger focus on exploration in this entry and the tombs are bigger and much better designed. If you don’t like the survival instincts highlighting all the walls you can climb then I’m pretty sure you can make the difficulty harder to turn those off. The game itself is massive as well. The story is massively over the top but very very enjoyable and feels very high stakes. There was one particular moment early in the game after Lara sets off a series of events that actually shocked me. I won’t spoil it but It definitely shocked me and I wasn’t expecting it. Lara’s buddy Jonah plays a much bigger role in this game but is still pretty much Lara’s side kick. But I must say that I found his voice actor does a great job this time around and Camilla Luddington again does a great job as the voice of Lara. I honestly can’t recommend this game enough. A must buy especially if you enjoyed the previous two. I’m hoping that this is not the end of these amazing games and that another will be made in the future. Expand
  14. Mar 21, 2019
    This part is reminiscent of the good old Tomb Raider, a minimum of shootouts and a maximum of riddles. Thanks so much Eidos.
  15. Sep 16, 2018
    beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful .
  16. Sep 14, 2018
    I don't like the reboot trilogy for reasons I'll explain shortly, but I can't NOT recommend the game. Technically it's competent, looks beautiful, has great combat (the best the series has seen so far)... The technical side of things is not the issue - it's the atrocious writing the entire trilogy has brought with it. Crystal Dynamics had a wonderful opportunity to show us how LaraI don't like the reboot trilogy for reasons I'll explain shortly, but I can't NOT recommend the game. Technically it's competent, looks beautiful, has great combat (the best the series has seen so far)... The technical side of things is not the issue - it's the atrocious writing the entire trilogy has brought with it. Crystal Dynamics had a wonderful opportunity to show us how Lara progressed from the whiny emo kid in the first game to the cool tomb raider we all know and love from the original games. Except she's still a whiny emo kid and no character development took place. Everything regarding the writing is inconsistent. Side characters are worthless as usual and the writers of these games should all be fired.

The name of this game is truly appropriate - it feels like a mere shadow of what Tomb Raider once was. The franchise used to set new trends, it was innovative and revolutionary and showed us that 3D platformers can truly deliver a blockbuster experience comparable with the action movies you'd see in the cinema. Tomb Raider today is a desperate trend chaser that's been left in the dust, because everything it does has already been done better by somebody else.

Uncharted made popular the epic movie-like gameplay, so let's have it. Assassin's Creed gave us an open world filled with collectibles, so let's include it too. Batman Arkham series had stealthy combat and metroidvania elements where obtaining new gadgets unlocks new areas - let's throw it in. And of course let's have some lite RPG elements and crafting because everyone is doing that. Just like an amateur manga artist who only copies surface elements of the medium without realizing it's more than just big eyes and spiky hair, Tomb Raider reboot also completely missed the point.

Uncharted would be a painfully average series with pretty graphics if it wasn't for the brilliant writing and the fantastic character of Nathan Drake. Nathan goes from a selfish douche in U1 to a middle aged family man in U4, and it's perfect! He's always charming, he's funny, he truly is the perfect hero. Lara on the other hand? She cries. She yells. She broods. And she always takes everything so, so seriously. She's so unlikable it hurts.

Likewise, Assassin's Creed is not popular because it has treasures to collect. It's popular because of its interesting characters and elements that connect all the games. There's no sense of connection in the reboot TR "trilogy". Take away the few mentions of Trinity and there's nothing left to even hint at this being a continuation of the previous games.

Bottom line: if you just want gameplay and you have no emotional attachment to the series and the character of Lara, go ahead and buy it. You'll probably love it. If you DO care about the story in your games and you're an old school TR fan, you'll be bitterly disappointed. The game's also extremely short and you'll complete it in about 14 hours. That seems to be a standard for AAA gaming nowadays, though. It's all about the shiny graphics, but there's nothing of substance. Truly sad.
  17. Sep 15, 2018
    Not what I was expecting. Far more emphasis on exploration and puzzle solving than previous instalments. Combat is sparse and far more tactical than before.
    After an explosive start, the game seems to slow down. however, it's just the calm before the storm.
    Although it doesn't divert much from the previous games mechanically, it does feel different. If you didn't like the previous
    If you didn't like the previous games, this won't change your mind. However, if the new Tomb Raider series is your bag, you'll have a blast.
  18. Sep 16, 2018
    Graphics in this game look absolutely amazing. Unreal engine 4 level or better. Very smooth, fluid gameplay. Predictable story, mediocre dialogue but great fun nevertheless. If you don't like this game get a different hobby cause it doesn't get much better than this.
  19. Jan 20, 2019
    Don't finished TR2013 because of too many shooting instead of puzzles and exploring. Sometimes I've thought of Battlefield. But this time it has good balance. More tombs. Very good graphics (artists of all sorts did a colossal work). Not cool storytelling when some heroes coming from nowhere like gods when same time Lara was on edge between life and death )
  20. Sep 15, 2018
    On one hand the more of the same if you look at the last two games (especially the Rise of Tomb Raider) but on the other it's really fun to play and they improved on puzzles.

One downside for me though... It may be just me but the camera angles are a bit wonky sometimes.
    Other than that, a very good game.

PS: Sound track is in lousy mp3 format and that is just unforgivable... :(
  21. Sep 26, 2018
    Pros: One of the most beautiful games I've ever played, fabulous tombs, lots to explore.

Cons: I considered stopping playing during the first 10% of the game, because I could hardly progress without there being a cutscene or a severe lack of exploration due to pre-determined bouts of action that felt like interactive cutscenes anyway. People want to explore and shoot things- I don't think many actually care about the rather generic story so much as to be subjected to hours of cutscenes. Cut back the cutscenes!
  22. Sep 22, 2018
    I have loved Tomb Raider from its very first game ever all the way up until Rise, and Shadow continues that trend. This is an absolutely gorgeous and immersive game through and through.
    The graphics are some of the best I have ever seen, with so much detail in the environments that it hurts. NPC models could have been improved, but I have yet to see a single video game ever that gives NPC models the same care as player models.
    Gameplay and exploration are classic modern Tomb Raider fun, with extra finesse and polish thrown in for good measure. The tombs and combat have all received a minor flourish in quality and execution overall, and I rarely found myself bored.
    The story is more engaging this time around for me, compared to Rise. I was genuinely invested and noticed a lot of subtleties taken to build the world and Lara's character even more. I really loved the young Lara flashback, that was such a refreshing little addition.
    With Shadow being such a stunning and immersive game, that also means the minor quirks stick out more. Some character and environmental animations can be wonky/glitchy, and Lara moves around a bit too floaty for my taste (that's been a minor issue I've had with this whole trilogy). Also, some traversal glitches pop up every now and then that can be weird and cheap looking, and sometimes resulted in messing up my progress.
    Beyond that, I loved the steps taken to make this feel more connected to classic Tomb Raider, with memorable tombs, engaging puzzles, brutal deathtraps with specific death animations, and lots of open exploration.
    Overall, this is a fantastic game. I wish player reviews would be a bit more graceful, as I can tell people want to crap on this game just because it's the third in a line of quite similar, yet super successful games. It really is a step up from Rise (which was still a great game) and takes us back to a lot more of what the Tomb Raider series is about.
  23. Sep 30, 2018
    An amazing, fun, beautiful, and investing game. I wasn't sure how the third game in this reboot would hold up but it didn't let me down in the slightest!
  24. Mar 16, 2019
    this game is not much different in terms of mechanics from the previous one, but it somehow still manages to be better in every aspect;better graphics, better story, better chase scenes and so on... If you liked the previous two games this one will be a blast, if you didn't i still recommend you try it out, because it's much better than the previous ones (imo), overall an awesomethis game is not much different in terms of mechanics from the previous one, but it somehow still manages to be better in every aspect;better graphics, better story, better chase scenes and so on... If you liked the previous two games this one will be a blast, if you didn't i still recommend you try it out, because it's much better than the previous ones (imo), overall an awesome experience, i'm kind of sad the reboot franchise ends here, because they could've improved the mechanics further, but now they will rethink the whole mechanics for their next game, i can't wait to raid some more tombs. :) Expand
  25. Oct 5, 2018
    best one of the reboot trilogy and here's why..
    less QTE parts than before
    kept the crafting elements
    kept the upgrading (perks)
    better story than the second one
    more mandatory puzzle elements
    and yes, ok it's similar to the other two, but the formula was working (and actually they improved on it here) and why would you break something that works.
    highly recommended
  26. Sep 17, 2018
    I think this game is so beautiful, the graphic is better than the last, this game is more difficult it, means i need more brain to complete this game, and that is why i very like it
  27. Dec 30, 2018
    Incredible game! I felt like I was deep in the Peruvian jungle the entire time I was playing. Would play again.
  28. Sep 17, 2018
    lots of fun to play, great graphics. And the story and side mission content is great, some of the puzzles i would have missed if i didnt do side missions where really cool. if your a fan defiantly get this one.
  29. Jan 13, 2019
    ИМХО это лучшая чать серии, хоть и не без проблем.

Плюсы: -Красивая графика, при хорошей, по сравнению с прошлой частью, оптимизацией (мое среднестатистическое корыто спокойно вытягивало на высоких, когда тот же Rise на средних-высоких едва выдерживал планку в 30 фпс) -Шикарный левел дизайн, хочется обследовать каждый уголок, каждой локации. -Живая Лара, за которой интересно
    ИМХО это лучшая чать серии, хоть и не без проблем.

Плюсы:
    -Шикарный левел дизайн, хочется обследовать каждый уголок, каждой локации.
    -Живая Лара, за которой интересно наблюдать. Это не вечно ноющая тряпка и первой части, это не скучная и не харизматичная телка из второй, а настоящая, живая Лара, со своим сформировавшимся характером и со своими загонами в голове. Она не играет ангела, она руководствуется своими мотивами, она достигает своей цели даже если потребуется отнять пару десятков жизней. (Но с того "брутального" момента на нефтезаводе я проорался в голосину, это было уже лишнее)
    -В этой части есть атмосфера, в понятие атмосферы я включаю музыку, освещение, левел дизайн, записки и артефакты, расширяющие лор игры. В первой части атмосферы не было совсем, во второй появился её зачаток, в Shadow у них наконец она получилось.

Минусы:
    -Не самый лучший сюжет, не то чтобы он говно, но куча непроработанных деталей в нем (жители пайтити говорят на английском, современные спутники по каким-то причинам до сих пор не обнаружили целую цивилизацию на Косумеле, перечислять всех не буду, это уже сделали вместо меня, все кому не лень) оставляют не самое приятное впечатление.
    -Не самое приятное управление, Лара так и норовит сорваться куда-нибудь (по сравнению с Rise эту проблему серьезно подправили, но не устранили полностью)
    -Почти все механики игры из прошлых частей, по геймплею создается ощущение, что играешь в крупное DLC для одной из прошлых игр, а не в новую часть серии.
    -Иона в вечной френдзоне, бесит)

Игру уже успел пройти 2 раза и крайне рекомендую поиграть вам. Не понимаю почему она так не зашла критикам (которые ставят девятки таким стремным играм как FC5, лол)

Всем добра
  30. Oct 5, 2018
    Played through the game on a 1070TI with utlrawide high refresh rate monitor - using an XBOX controller. Graphics are stunning - some of the best I have seen in places.
    Sound as well is great - with guns sounding much better than the last 2 games in the series.
    I played through the game in 11 hours - and I found it enjoyable. Some truly great moments. This said - it is not perfect -
    I played through the game in 11 hours - and I found it enjoyable.
    Some truly great moments.
    This said - it is not perfect
    - Very easy - a bit too easy in places.
    - Very limited interactivity for a lot of the game. Ie. HEAPS of cutscenes (more than the last 2), and sections where you are just pressing "up" for example to climb through a tight area.
    - Extremely linear (by design) - not much in the way of exploration
    - Story is not great. (similar to the last 2)

Overall - Pros exceeded the Cons for me - and I consider it a good experience worth having

Generally favorable reviews - based on 20 Critic Reviews

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Nov 21, 2018
    Lara’s new adventure is definitely the best in trilogy, but it still lags behind the leaders of action-adventure genre, such as Uncharted 4. [Issue #233, p.44]
  2. Oct 11, 2018
    Tomb Raider was personal because it was personal. But now it’s come full circle to yet another vapid videogame character muddling through bad writing, rote familiar gameplay, and fewer features than the last time. Wake me when the next reboot is here.
  3. Oct 9, 2018
    The new Tomb Raider shows Lara Croft as an empty character that has nothing inside.